Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Samantha was yawning as she washed up in the shower before rinsing off and stepping out wrapping a towel around herself. She went into the bedroom and slipped into her robe. Her red locks dripped onto the robe before stepping out into the dining room. She kissed his lips gently and sat down before him at the kitchen table to eat breakfast. She covered a yawn as her mind went to their wild romp at the club.

"When are we going to that place? What if it is happening to me as well? What will happen to our baby if I get it done with you?" She asked gently looking over her nearly gone omelet.

"I don't want us to lose the baby, Rashad. I want to have the baby. I want us to be together for our child." She said gently as her sleepy eyes look up to him. There was worry and fright in her eyes. Her leg was jumping some as a slight spasm went through her.

*****

"I don't have the answers to those questions Samantha." Rashad said as he got up and got another omelet. 'They're very good questions.' He thought to himself. He finished eating and he and Samantha went into the bedroom and lied down together. They were asleep instantly.

When Rashad woke up, he looked at the clock and saw that it was 2:30 pm. He got out of bed, making sure not to disturb Samantha. He went in the bathroom and showered up and brushed his teeth. He shaved and then came back to the bedroom and put his boxers, socks and t-shirt on. He put on his white Sean John shirt and black Roc-a-Wear jeans over a pair of Reebok's.

His stomach started to rumble so he went to the menu drawer in the kitchen to see what he could order. He found a menu for Duccini's off of U Street and went on their website and ordered an X-Large Meal Buster. He picked up his phone after he ordered and called Arthur. He picked up on the 3rd ring.

"I'm going to have the operation tomorrow." He said.

"We'll schedule it for 9am." Arthur said.

"That will be fine, and remember, Samantha is going to be there with me." Rashad said. His tone left no room for argument.

"I understand." Arthur said before he hung up.

*****

Samantha groaned silently before rolling onto her side. Her stomach wrenched and she bolted into the bathroom. She managed to get the lid up on the toilet before she puked and continued to get sick. Her eyes squeezed closed as her over loaded senses made her get sick over and over until she only had dry heaves left. She groans softly as she sits down on her butt and rubs her stomach. She pulled a wet wash cloth to her from the sink and wiped her nose and mouth. She flushed the toilet as she hesitantly gets to her feet.

'I really don't like morning sickness. Or afternoon, whatever.' She thought to herself as she washes her face and blows her nose. She brushed her teeth and stared at her slightly pale reflection in the mirror. She pouts at her reflection and then turns and walks out into the bedroom. She slips into a baby blue cotton dress. She runs a brush through her red locks. The smell of pizza coming from the living room makes her stomach twist and she makes it back over the toilet in time. After a few more flushes and dry heaves she sits back on the floor near the toilet. 'This sucks!'

*****

Rashad heard Samantha run back into the bathroom and start puking. 'Of course, she's pregnant, morning sickness or afternoon sickness, whatever' he thought to himself. He got up and put the pizza into plastic Ziploc bags and put them in the bottom shelf of the fridge. He then went to his computer and started looking up information about women in their first Trimester of pregnancy. Ever since he was bitten, he had a photographic mind and now he was using it to benefit his girl and their future kid.

Once he was done he went into the bathroom and made sure Samantha was okay. He brought some bread and cheese with him. She was sitting on the floor in front of the toilet. He walked in and handed her the food as he squatted down beside her.

"Sorry about that. This Pregnancy takes some getting used to." He said with a smile. She returned the smile as she ate the food. When she looked like it was going to stay down, he helped her up and brought her into the bedroom. "When you feel like it, we can go to the grocery store and pick up foods that would be good for you and the baby."

"Okay, just give me a few minutes to let my stomach settle." She said as she leaned on him. They sat there, with his arm around her shoulders and her head on his chest, for a few minutes. Then she got up and went to get ready while Rashad went back and ate another slice of pizza. He made sure to take it out on the patio so she wouldn't smell it when she came back out.

*****

They went shopping at a grocery store around the corner from the apartment and Rashad made sure to get everything that was listed on the website to help ensure a safe pregnancy for his girl and child.

"So I am going to have the operation done tomorrow. While I am there, you should have one of the doctors examine you to make sure that everything is going good with the pregnancy." He said as he walked down the poultry isle and got some boneless, skinless chicken and put it in the basket. Samantha walked beside him with her arm in his.

"I will." She said and then looked him in his eyes "Are you scared?"

"A little bit, but I know I have you and I know that Arthur's not going to let anything happen to you or the baby, so I go in peace to whatever happens tomorrow." He said as he leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Don't say that, don't even think it. You will have the operation tomorrow and then you will be fine." She whispered to him when their lips parted. A tear ran down her cheek and Rashad wiped it away with his finger and smiled at her.

"You're right."

*****

She could have popped him in the arm for his words but her mind pushed it away as they walked along the grocery store getting everything that was needed. He wouldn't let her carry too many things as she growled and protested that she wasn't disabled and could carry some things. He just shook his head and took the majority of the groceries. She protested a little more as he let her carry one or two of the lighter bags.

"Such a turd." She said unlocking the door as he laughs and follows her inside with his arms holding most of the bags. He takes them in the kitchen as she puts the food away. Her butt wiggles as she bends over in the fridge putting fruits into the bottom crisper. His eyes watched her bending over like that. His hard on made his pants quite uncomfortable. She looked over to him and laughed. Her cheeks flushed hotly. They spent the rest of the day hanging out, watching TV and just being with each other.

October 24, 2013 (Thursday)

Rashad was lying on his back in the operating room. He looked up and to his left and he could see Samantha standing there next to Arthur and Stephen behind 2 inches of reinforced Plexiglas. He smiled at her and mouthed the words 'I love you' to her. She smiled back and said the same to him. He laid his head back down and thought of the morning so far.

They had both woken up early, when he checked the clock it said 6:18 am. They had gotten into the shower together, but they had been so nervous and worried about the day that they hadn't fooled around. They had a breakfast of oatmeal and toast with OJ. When they were done with breakfast, they looked at the clock and saw that it was only 7:20 am so they sat out on the patio in each other's arms and just enjoyed being together. At 8:30 they headed to Cabrera Inc.

When they got there and went down to the labs, Arthur had been waiting for them when they got off the elevator. Stephen was in the lab working on some last minute details with Isaac. Rashad had to leave Samantha while she went with the doctors to check on her and the baby. He went to the prep room and changed out of his clothes and put on the surgical gown that was provided. He then went in and had a full physical. When that was done he was allowed to see Samantha. He found out that everything looked fine for her and the baby and that no signs of the degeneration were present.

After he found out the good news he was brought downstairs to the operating room and strapped to the table he was presently on.

"We are getting ready to start. Unfortunately we need you conscious for this, so there will be no anesthesia. We are not sure what to expect, so good luck." Isaac said. He turned to a table that had a cylindrical object on it. He pushed a button and the top popped open with a hiss of escaping gas. He reached in with a gloved hand and pulled out a syringe with a clear liquid in it. He then turned toward the window and looked at Arthur. "We are beginning."

Isaac walked over to Rashad with the syringe; a nurse walked over with him with an alcohol pad and rubbed a spot on his upper forearm. Once the area was clean, Isaac injected the liquid into Rashad. "The nanites are in the liquid. The liquid itself is just a Saline solution. They will enter the blood stream, go to the heart and disperse from there. In the trials we ran, it took about 20 seconds for them to activate." He said after the syringe was empty.

'Wow, that stuff is cold' Rashad thought as he felt the liquid enter his arm. He could feel it passing along his veins and the cooling feeling started to go into his heart, which began to beat faster. Then it heated up to his body temperature and he didn't feel any different.

"How do you feel?" Isaac asked. While checking the monitors hooked up to Rashad.

"I feel alright. There doesn't seem to be any paaaAAAIIIII....!!!!" Rashad couldn't finish his statement as every nerve in his body turned on and registered a pain he had never felt before. His muscles tensed up so much that he could feel the tendons stretching and popping. His First Change didn't feel like this, this was worse. He started to break the bonds that were holding him to the table. He felt hands on him and opened his eyes for a moment and saw 5 orderlies trying to hold him down. They were succeeding until the second wave hit him.

*****

Samantha was worried as she watched him lay there on that table. She had spoken out, 'I love you,' to him and smiled trying to be brave. She could feel both Arthur and Stephen watching her along with watching him. When his face contorted and the scream came from his gapped mouth is when her heart nearly seized in her chest. She watched with wide eyes and then went to lunge for the door to go to him. Arthur's arms wrapped around her as she screamed out and tried to break free of his grasp. Her eyes went towards the window seeing him struggle for all his life and she wasn't going to lose him. She ripped to the window once more as she screamed out his name and pounded like crazy on the Plexiglas.

"Rashad!" She screamed out. "Rashad!" She slashed her nails across the Plexiglas making only a 1cm deep slash mark here and there. Her hands balled to fists again as Arthur's arms tried to hold her back from the window.

*****

He started screaming at the top of his lungs, He had broken free of the bonds and the orderlies were unable to keep him down in their human form, so they shifted to their Half human/half wolf form. All of a sudden Rashad stopped flaying on the table and calmed down. The wolves around him still held him, just not as tightly. His breathing began to calm down as the pain started to subside. He opened his eyes and looked over at Samantha. She had her hands on the glass and was screaming his name, but he couldn't hear her through the glass. He went to say something, and then the second wave of pain hit him, worse than the first time. His mind couldn't handle this much raw input, so it did the only thing it could do. It shut down his conscious mind and let the beast out.

Dr. Isaac and the wolves, Arthur, Stephen and Samantha knew something was wrong. As they looked at Rashad his eyes opened wide and then turned blood red. He shifted to Half human/half wolf and flung 2 of the wolves holding him across the room and through the Plexiglas. He let out a howl that everyone still conscious could hear and reached forward and grabbed another orderly/wolf and clawed him across the jugular, he toppled to the ground, lifeless.

The remaining 2 wolves came at him from either side trying to subdue him while Dr. Isaac prepared a solution that would knock him out. He never got a chance to use it. Rashad lunged forward, grabbed him around the face and threw him at the glass where Samantha was. Stephen got her out of the way just as Isaac came crashing through. Isaac's body lay prone on the wall, not moving. Samantha looked back at Rashad and their eyes met. She shivered at the realization that the animal she was looking at was not Rashad.

Rashad turned from Samantha's gaze and ripped the table he had just been on, from the ground. He threw it at one of the two wolves, catching him in the midsection. Before that wolf hit the wall, Rashad was on top of him adding more force to the table and nearly cutting him in half. He turned to the remaining wolf and let out a growl that made the hair on Samantha's neck stand up. The beast inside of her was afraid of what it was seeing through her eyes. Rashad raised his hand, palm out, toward the wolf and a ball of fire shot out and engulfed the wolf in flames. It howled and screamed in pain, and then the fire retardant system turned on and put him out. He lay motionless on the floor. Rashad turned toward Samantha and her companions.

He took two steps and jumped the rest of the distance. His 10 foot, muscled Half human/half wolf form landed in front of Samantha and looked at her with death in his eyes. He growled in her face, and she was scared, but she didn't back down. Instead she reached up toward his face.

"Rashad, baby, come here. It's okay. Calm down. I'm here. You're safe." She said in a calming voice. Rashad brought his head to her hand and sniffed it. Then he looked at her and brought his nose closer to her and sniffed her. She took his massive head in her hands and looked at him in his eyes.

"Calm down Rashad. You have to calm down. It's okay, no one can or will hurt you, I promise." She said very calmly. While she spoke she could feel her eyes tearing up with the sadness she felt for him. He looked at her and saw her starting to cry. He reached forward with a massive hand and gently wiped away a tear.

"Sa...sa...Sam" He half growled half spoke her name. He bent down and as he did he began returning to his human form. She knelt on the ground and as he changed she held his head in her lap. When he returned to normal he looked at her with his regular colored eyes and tears ran down his face. She held him tightly as he slipped off to unconsciousness.

*****

Her tears slipped down and dripped onto his cheek as she held him close. A low growl came from her throat as she felt hands try to reach for the both of them.

"It's okay, Samantha. We want to get you both up and out of this mess. We won't take him from you." Arthur said as Samantha pushed away his hands once more. She bent forward, leaning over Rashad as she held onto him. Her fingers were brushing gently at his skin as her heart pounded like hell in her chest. Arthur finally was able to lift her up and away as Stephen and a few others lifted Rashad up and moved them both to another room. Samantha leaned against a crook in the wall with Rashad wrapped in a blanket in her arms. She had slipped into unconsciousness when she had draped herself over Rashad's body in the other room. Her heart rate had slowed down. She had been so scared it made her slip away. Both Arthur and Stephen stood at the doorway of the small room.

"She carries the first of a new breed in her womb. He could have killed us all if their bond hadn't been strong enough." Stephen breathed as Arthur nods.

"She loves him beyond any mate I have ever seen." Arthur says as Stephen's eyes went to the sleeping two. "She will need more appointments and some vitamins for her and the baby in her womb. I don't like how pale she is compared to other werewolf females." Arthur said gently.

"Maybe she wasn't turned like Rashad was. We haven't seen her werewolf form at all." Stephen said as Arthur shakes his head some.

"She's got the scent of a female werewolf. She's just not ready to show that side of herself yet." Arthur said as Stephen nods.

"She will be trained." Stephen said as Arthur nods.

12