Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linzy held her breath and looked at me, more than a little scared. "You're not gonna hurt her are you?" I asked Joan, who assured me that anything I had done to poor little Linzy was worse than anything she could do to her. I looked at Linzy and motioned for her to follow me to the corner where I whispered to her, "You don't have to do this if you don't want, we can go get a hotel room."

Linzy just smiled at me and glanced at the camera. "Nah it's ok." she assured me. "I like her, and besides what we do when your gone will look great on the website." she promised me and kissed me before opening the door and shooving me out, tossing my shoes and shirt after me and slamming the door. "One hour!" she shouted and I held giggling as I pulled my shoes on and decided to go on a walk.

I called Mary when I got downstairs and after we reiterated what a great time we both had Thursday night, I got her to agree to let me pick her up that Wednesday for dinner again. This time we'd go to some place she called the Pig Pit and I was supposed to wear something with a Harley Davidson insignia on it. Lucky for me, Joan's college had a Harley shop just off campus. So that killed the hour and then some as I bought a shirt for both of my girlfriends and Mary while I was there.

I waved at Mikhail and went on up. I knocked on Joan's door and asked quietly. "Is my hour exile up?" The door opened faster then I could've expected, and a pair of arms too strong to be Linzy jerked me inside and threw me on the bed. "I'll take that as a yes." I wheezed out in surprise. I looked up and saw Joan naked, sweaty, with her breast heaving. She looked like she had either run a marathon, or spent the entire hour fucking like mad. I looked around for Linzy, and saw her on the far side of the bed, looking even more exhausted, and wearing a leather harness around her waist with a bright red dildo not much smaller than my own dick attached to the front of it. "Well, I see what you two were doing."

"You've got some explaining to do." Joan spat and took a step at me and I reflexively flinched like she was going to hit me. "Why did you fucking tell me that you were bringing your girlfriend here instead of your damn cousin?"

I looked up at Linzy and I think at that moment I could've killed her. "I'm so sorry" she mewled out.

12