Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy convulsed again, and this time the stream of juice that trickled from her slit was dripping on my nose as it made a trail to my lips. Joan lowered her head mid scream and my right hand held it there as I grunted into her pussy and loosed a hot stream of spunk against the back of her throat.

She drank what she could and choked a little before I released her head and left leg. She rolled over unceremoniously and laughed. "Go take a shower." She ordered and playfully pushed me towards the door. "Your cock still tastes like your cousin's vag."

I got out of bed with a groan and grabbed a towel and my toiletries. "Yeah, well your vag still tastes like her mouth." I joked and stuck my tongue out at her before leaving the room. When I returned from my shower I found Linzy and Joan, still naked, huddled in bed together watching something on the video camera. "Good show?" I asked and crawled up next to my sweet pale goth goddess.

"It's what me and Maggie were doing while you and Joan were drinking each other's cum." Linzy said and switched places with me so I could hold the camera and see better. Maggie was a little taller than Linzy, almost thick with grapefruit sized tits and nipples that pointed in opposite directions. With her short cropped off dark brown hair and pointy upturned nose she looked almost pixie like as she lapped at my cousin's pussy like it was the fountain of life.

I was treated to all sorts of delightful sights and sounds from both girls' point of view, including a pretty good imitation of what Joan and I were doing at the same time. It was hard to hide my amusement or my arousal when I heard Maggie cry out "Oh fuck yes, put your tongue up my butthole." And watched the camera shudder around as the smaller girl had an orgasm from the special attention Linzy gave her back door.

Linzy blushed, which surprised me, and took the camera away. "I think that's enough of that." She announced and turned the recorder off, placing it on Joan's nightstand. We settled down after that, watched TV and played a few games on Joan's Playstation, still not getting dressed though. Some time late in the afternoon, as a detective movie was dragging out on the TV, Linzy leaned into me and whispered "I want you."

I turned and kissed her, letting our lips linger for long seconds before pulling away. I placed my hand on her pussy and began gently probing her folds. It was hard to not notice how hot even the outside of her mound was, and she was dripping wet; sitting in a puddle of her own lubrication. I checked on Joan quickly and noticed she had fallen asleep facing the other way. Careful not to wake her I rolled my way between Linzy's legs.

Her face was flushed and she was already breathing hard. I continued fingering her gently while she stared up at me with one small hand slowly stroking my manhood. I lowered myself down and pulled my hand away, leaving a trail of slickness across my penis as I did. Linzy guided me to her entrance and with one agonizingly slow push I buried myself inside of her. I stayed there, unmoving, staring down at the face I'd secretly fantasized about for years, and relished in feeling her pussy squeeze and pulse around me. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." Linzy choked out and I could see small tears welling up in her eyes. Before she could see the same tears burning their way to mine, I leaned down and took her lips in mine. Those were the last words we said. I pulled away from my cousin only to refill her again. It wasn't the forceful hard fucking we'd been doing all week. It was slow and passionate and meaningful.

I wanted to feel every inch of her body, inside and out. My wandering hands took care of the outside, and my turgid cock easily filled the inside. Somewhere among the slow deep thrusts and the gasps for air between long kisses we managed to wake Joan up, who simply watched us with a grin on her face and a lazy finger on her clit. I silently thanked her for not interrupting when I realized she was awake, and tried to get closer to Linzy than was physically possible.

After what had to have been hours spent diving into her pussy, my thrusts started to become erratic. I groaned and stared down at the beauty under me and amidst her own orgasm she managed to nod quickly and pull my head down to hers. There were whimpers and moans trapped between our lips, and one long quiet scream as I flooded Linzy's womb with cream.

We stayed locked together, staring and catching our breath until my deflated organ fell from Linzy's lips. I collapsed on my back next to her and after another long sweaty kiss we were greeted with Joan gaping and aiming the camera down at us. "That was so freakin' hot."

I was disappointed when we had to leave Monday morning, but Joan had class, and I was already late for work, and Linzy had packing to do. Linzy and I still managed to make out at every red light on the way to her house, so by the time I got to work my over-worked cock was had again. I vowed that no matter what piece of deliciousness came my way I would not be fucking anything until the swelling subsided.

12