Life Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie had been sucking my cock, because the mouth lifted off my shaft and her voice said, "We know we don't have to, Mr. Goodwin. But we all decided that we want to. We hope you don't mind. Kaley told us that you were really good to her and we wanted to find out for ourselves."

Hope said something in concurrence and then pressed one of her hard nipples into my mouth. I sighed again and sucked at her stiff bud. I surely wasn't going to argue with logic like that.

The night turned out to be a hard one on an old man but I finally managed to visit all three of their sweet treasures, loving the attention of six hands, six large tits, and three mouths along the way. The night was well into the early morning hours before we settled down to sleep, all in my big bed.

In the early light of pre-dawn, I awoke with a demanding pressure on my bladder. It took a few moments to realize just where I was – in a tangle of arm and legs and soft female flesh. I very carefully extracted myself and eased out of bed, managing to make it to the bathroom just in time. When I got back, I studied the beautifully sexy scene before me and then eased back into my former position, carefully arranging the arms and legs and bodies as they had been before I got up. They slept on, seeming not to notice, except that Kaley snuggled up to my butt a little tighter than before.

In the days – and nights – that followed, I would have other opportunities to enjoy the treasures of Hope and Jackie, although they seemed to delight in each other a little more. Kaley, while not rejecting the attention of the other girls, seemed to lean more to my side of the fence, usually opting to sleep in my bed instead of her own.

Outside of the house – and my garden, we didn't do much together. They were much too busy with school work, study and other activities, as was understandable. Occasionally some errand would come up and one, two, or all three of them would go with me to take care of whatever it was, but those things didn't happen often.

However I found that the girls all were big fans of breakfast. They all made that their big meal of the day and often ate very simple things, like cold sandwiches or canned ravioli for dinner. Usually they were out of the house for lunch so I don't know what or how well they ate. When I learned how much they all liked breakfast, I asked them to let me take them out for breakfast – or brunch – on Saturday, my treat. It wasn't a bad deal for me since a good breakfast is still the cheapest meal to buy.

Our area had a plethora of family restaurants, although many of them were patronized by working men taking their morning break for coffee and a late breakfast or by older couples without families, since my neighborhood was home to an abundance of such people. The family restaurants served basically the same menu of foods, with just minor differences, and the girls and I liked them all equally

Right from the first time I took the three of them to one of those restaurants, I was amazed and pleased at the looks I got from the people around us. Here was an obviously older man, surrounded by three beautiful young women dressed to show off their curvy figures and more than a little skin, and they were wondering what my relationship was with them.

I could see the gears turning in some of their minds. Was he their father? Probably not because they didn't look that much alike although the girls all had similarly voluptuous figures. Was he their lover? Surely not! An old man like that couldn't possibly satisfy all those energetic young women – could he? Maybe he was a college professor and they were his students. Yeah, right!

One Saturday, we were shown to a booth in a sparsely populated restaurant. I slid into one side followed by Kaley, while Hope and Jackie sat opposite us. After we had ordered, I looked around and noticed an older man sitting alone at a table near us. He had his eyes on us with one of those incredulous expressions. Throughout our meal, I would look back occasionally and there he was, still looking at our group, wondering what was going on.

I began to get a devilish little idea. When I finished eating, I leaned toward Kaley and put my hand on her thigh. She smiled at me questioningly so I told the girls about the old man who had been watching us. I wanted to give him something to think about. Her smile broadened as did the spread between her knees. I eased my hand up to her crotch and rubbed her pussy, obvious enough that the man could see. His eyes bugged out like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

As the girls were finishing their food, Kaley leaned forward into a huddle with the other two and they whispered something I couldn't hear. Just after the waitress took my money, the girls got up and, in a group, approached the old man. Not wanting to miss out, I was a step behind them.

Jackie, the only one wearing a blouse, leaned over his table on her elbows, pushing her tits together into the open gap at the top of her blouse, inviting him to gaze at her twins. Kaley, standing beside his chair close enough that his arm brushed her abdomen, leaned forward and rubbed a hand across his crotch.

Hope bent so that her mouth was near his ear, and said, "Yes, he IS our sugar daddy. He gets to fuck all three of us just as often as he wants to. Do you wish you were him?"

The old man nodded his head vigorously but was too dumbfounded to speak coherently, saying, "I ... I ... uh ... who ... wha..."

Hope kissed him on the cheek and we walked away, probably leaving one very confused old man.

The girls are now in their fourth year at the university and all of them are on course to graduate in the spring. Kaley has been contacted by a local company about accepting a position in their office when she graduates so she has talked with me about making arrangements to stay with me year-round. I even suggested that she could simply move her things into my bedroom since she is now spending every night in my bed, but only under the stipulation that she stop paying the rent – I had begun to feel badly about taking it, even if it was well below the market value. She laughed at me, but agreed to my conditions.

Hope and Jackie are still uncertain what they will do after graduation but don't want to move back to their hometown because of a shortage of jobs there. I have told them that they are welcome to stay with me if they decide to remain in the city after graduation. They both are hoping that an upcoming job fair will help them decide their future.

Kaley mentioned that the bulletin board at the student union building is overrun with notes from students looking for housing for the following year. Apparently the housing market has never caught up with the demand from incoming students, even though the school has built four new dormitories in those four years. It amazes me how the student enrollment has skyrocketed in the last decade or so.

I still spend a lot of time in my garden. In my area, we're even lucky enough to grow a few flowering plants all year round so I keep some color going even when the deciduous trees have lost their leaves. I always look forward to the springtime when I can cultivate the flowerbeds and plant new flowers again, because we all love the brilliant colors and delicate trimmings of the plants.

Looking back on it, I am amazed at the changes I've gone through in my life. I always knew that change was inevitable but I had assumed that it usually would be unpleasant. Now I know that a lot of life changes can be wonderful.

The end

12