Life Changes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back and watched the orgy around me. There was nothing dom/sub about this right now, it was just pure sucking and fucking. The only thing different was that the slaves were not allowed to direct the action. But they were definitely getting in on the action and being satisfied.

Things were happening so fast that I was in visual overload as well. I couldn't keep up with all the switching and changing going on. My dick was once again hard and there were so many gorgeous women around that I didn't know who to fuck or suck. My mind was finally made up for me. I was looking to the right when I felt a soft, warm hand close around my dick. I looked to the left and it was the sultry Jasmine. She smiled.

"I've been wanting you since we first met."

I stared into her beautiful, dark eyes. "Me, too. I think you are fucking gorgeous."

She laughed a deep throaty laugh. "And am I also gorgeous when fucking?"

"Absolutely!" I answered. She stopped jacking my cock and looked around the room. "Is Cindy your wife?"

"Yes."

"I thought so. You have a beautiful wife. Maybe I could come over some time and help you with her. I love her pussy and I bet I could think of some fun things to do with you two." She grinned conspiratorially and then looked to her left. "Cindy, come here." My wife hurried over to us. "Turn your back to John and sit on his dick."

Cindy complied and immediately moaned. So did I! Jasmine ran her hand down over Cindy's ass to her butt plug, which was still in. It was making her so tight I could barely get my dick in her. Jasmine twisted the butt plug, causing further moans from both of us. Jasmine then slapped Cindy lightly on the ass. "Stand up." Cindy immediately rose. Jasmine looked down at my dick. It was soaking wet. She leaned over and licked me clean. "Hmmm. Her cunt tastes delicious on your cock." My cock jerked at her dirty talk and Cindy looked at both of us hungrily. Finally, Jasmine had decided how she wanted this to proceed and asked Cindy to lie on the floor. She squatted over Cindy's face and lowered her pussy onto it. Cindy immediately went to work on her, causing her to closer her eyes momentarily and smile a large, happy smile. I could see that her lips were much darker than Cindy's. Cindy was pale all over and her lips were very pink, but Jasmine's were almost a dark brown with a very pink vagina. She looked up at me. "Okay, now pull out that butt plug and fuck your wife's ass. When you cum, I want it."

Who was I to argue with this arrangement? I knelt down and slowly removed the butt plug. My wife moaned into Jasmine's pussy and she moaned at the vibration on her clit. Jasmine pulled Cindy's legs back under her arms and took hold of my dick. She guided it into Cindy's ass and I eased it in. Once I was buried in there, I started a slow fucking of her ass, watching as it clung to my dick, not wanting to let it go in or out, gripping it tightly. Jasmine watched for a second and then took two fingers and rubbed Cindy's clit. Cindy, who may or may not have had much opportunity to cum, suddenly orgasmed. As soon as Jasmine felt that, she shoved two fingers into my wife's pussy and thumbed her clit, prolonging the orgasm and making her jerk. I was loving the feeling of her ass flexing on my dick. Then Jasmine started feeling my dick from inside Cindy's pussy. It felt wonderful. She was actually massaging my dickhead as I moved it into and out of Cindy's ass. Jasmine was also close to cumming and Cindy must have felt it. She suddenly nipped at Jasmine's clit which caused Jasmine to cry out.

"Oh, fuck, you bitch! Fuck! Keep biting my clit!" Cindy did, and Jasmine kept cumming for a long time.

Looking at that vision meant I was done. I knew I was going to cum, so I announced it to Jasmine. "Pull it out and spurt that cum all over my face." She leaned over toward Cindy's cunt, giving me the target. I pulled out at the last moment and shot three or four good spurts right on her face. When she looked up at me, her nose and mouth were covered and the left side of her face was full, too. She smiled. "I guess it's a good thing you had already cum today or I would have gotten it in the eyes!" She laughed and got up off Cindy's face. Jasmine had cum so much that Cindy's face had that glazed donut look. Jasmine turned and looked around the room at the unadulterated display of sex. Finally, she saw who she wanted. "Sam!" Sam looked up from the pussy she was eating. "I understand you are the cum slut. Come over here and clean up this mess!" Sam scampered over and slowly and sensuously started cleaning Jasmine's face. Jasmine seemed to purr as she did that. Then Jasmine pointed down at Cindy's stomach where it had dripped. Sam cleaned that up, too. Finally, she turned and cleaned up my dick without being told.

I looked around and things were very relaxed now. Everyone was getting tired. I sat on the couch and Cindy and Sam kneeled at my feet on either side of my knees. I was impressed with their desire to appear so obedient. The others were all using some towels that Ruby provided to clean themselves of the many different kinds of fluids that were all over their bodies. Finally, Ruby went to the center of the room. She was wearing the strap-on.

"Okay, everyone. I have one last display for all the attendees. I want my two slaves front and center." Bill and Jessica immediately came to Ruby on their knees and knelt next to her. "Jessica, bend over and give Bill your ass." Jessica immediately went to all fours and then lowered her face to the floor. Her butt plug had been replaced in her ass. Ruby removed it and threw it on the floor. "Okay, Bill. Put your dick in there, but don't start fucking yet." Bill, sporting another hard-on that looked like it had been there a while, his dick leaking heavily, obeyed. He lined up against her asshole and sunk it in. He appeared to grit his teeth and muffle his moan for fear of showing how close he was to coming. "Okay, Bill, now bend over and open your ass for me." Bill didn't even flinch. He leaned over Jessica's back and spread his cheeks. Ruby smiled devilishly at all of us and then kneeled behind Bill. Fortunately, it looked like her "cock" was lubricated. She slowly eased it into Bill's ass. His head jerked up, but he tried not to move and upset Ruby. Then Ruby started fucking his ass. He and Jessica remained pretty well locked together as Ruby ass-fucked her slaves. She started speaking to them, too. "Bill, rub Jessica's clit. Jessica, I want you to cum now. Cum for Miss R. Bill, you can cum only after you have made her cum. C'mon Jessica, cum for me." Bill was rubbing hard on Jessica's clit, trying to get her off. I could tell that he was not going to last much longer. Finally, Jessica jerked spastically, again and again. She was having a major orgasm. Bill held on for all he was worth, but then finally succumbed to the combination of having his dick buried in a tight spasming ass and having his own ass fucked. "ARGH!" he growled and again Jessica did as she had been trained. She quickly jerked herself free from Bill's dick to suck down the cum. She had just finished turning when the first spurt came from Bill's dick. She had turned her face toward him, but had not gotten it in her mouth. The spurt went up into her hair and left a trail down across her right eye. She clamped down on his dick and sucked the rest of his cum down her throat. She didn't stop until it looked like he was ready to collapse. She pulled off and sat back on her haunches. Miss R pulled out of Bill's ass and then pushed on his back. He collapsed forward, completely spent.

Miss R turned to us. "Well, I hope everyone enjoyed the sex and the show. Please don't worry about any of the mess. My two little ass-fuckers will clean it all up. Just let yourself out. Good night."

And with that, Ruby walked into the other room toward the bathroom. The rest of us slowly put on our clothes. Sam and Cindy had to go back into the other room to do so, but came back and we all left.

"I'll have to meet Bill at home." Sam explained as she got into our car. "He and Jessica have to clean up the entire house before they can leave."

My wife turned toward me and grinned sheepishly. "Did you enjoy that party?"

I looked over at her, she was beautiful, still flushed, and glowing with all the effort that had occurred in there. "I loved it. I think we may have to host one soon."

Cindy smiled. "Maybe we can invite more cocks for me and Sam to suck and get some cum."

I put on a mock surprised expression. "What? I don't have enough cum for you?"

They both laughed. Cindy answered me. "Yes, master, you have enough cum for us. We just thought you might like to see us sucking loads of cum down our throats."

Not a bad idea. I was thinking how I could do that without inviting our close friends who would definitely not agree with that sort of thing or who I didn't want involved in our sex life. I was going to have to think about that one to get some fresh studs over to cover these ladies in cum. If it was cum they wanted, I was going to try to get it for them.

12