Life Changes for Gina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Kenny was so aroused he couldn't stand it any longer. He hopped up and over Corinne, who had collapsed on her stomach after cumming for a third time in less than a half hour, spread her legs and got between them, then pulled her up by the hips, forcing her to her knees.

"Get your ass up, baby, time to get fucked for real," Kenny said to Corinne. Gina watched as her husband positioned the swollen head of his hard cock up against another woman's pussy, knowing there was nothing she could do but watch this man that she loved fuck someone else, someone else he wanted more than her.

Corinne obeyed got her bottom up just in time to feel Kenny's eight inches of meat drive deep into her hole. Her groans were loud and her cries urgent, and only to increase in volume when Kenny bent over to again whisper in her ear. Gina could only guess what her husband was telling the blonde as he fucked her hard and fast, she could not hear what he was saying, only her moans and the squishing of his cock fucking her pussy and the slapping of his balls slapping against Corinne's pussyflesh.

Gina could tell that Corinne was close to cumming for the fourth time, and obviously so could Kenny. He straightened his back up and moved his knees apart further, pushing Corinne's legs open even wider.

"Gina," he said breathlessly to his wife, "get under there and suck my balls and lick this slut's clit while I finish her off." Kenny began hammering Corinne harder and faster as the blonde gasped and moaned, still climbing towards another orgasm. "Hurry the FUCK UP!" he shouted at Gina when she hesitated. "Do what I said and get down there and use your mouth like I told you to!"

Suddenly afraid of disobeying him, Gina rolled over on her back and worked her way under the bodies of her husband and Corinne. The mixed aroma of Kenny's crotch sweat and Corinne's pussy perfume was intense and intoxicating. Gina stuck out her tongue and ran tip of it over her husband's big nuts.

"Thaaaaaat's right," Gina heard her husband say with pleasure. "Don't stop bitch, suck my balls," he panted. Kenny was moving so fast as he fucked Corinne that Gina had trouble getting his testicles in her mouth. Gina finally succeeded in gently corralling them but after a few thrusts they pulled loose from her lips and she wasn't able to retrieve them.

Gina then decided instead to improvise and concentrate on getting her tongue on her husband's shaft as he continued to pound Corinne, who was having trouble staying on her knees and was collapsing on Gina's body. Gina stuck her tongue out as far as it would go and began moving it up and down in the opposite direction of Kenny's stroke as he kept up his intense fucking of the blonde. The tip of Gina's tongue was moving from Corinne's clit -- now big as a baby toe -- down her husband' shaft on to his balls and back up again.

Gina suddenly felt Kenny's cock get huge on her tongue and as his nuts nearly disappeared up into his sac and he pushed his cock deep into Corinne and held it there, she knew he was about to climax. Gina pulled from under the two of them and rolled on her side just in time to hear her husband grunt and cry out as he ejaculated and shot his semen deep into Corinne's womb, and she responded with her fourth orgasm as she felt the hot fluid fill her up.

Kenny and Corinne, spent from cumming together, collapsed to the right onto the bed. Kenny was holding the blonde tight and kissing and licking her neck and shoulders as Corinne panted deeply, exhausted from the fingerings and the fucking she had experienced from her new lover and Gina. For her part, Gina could only lie there and look at them, jealous that this other woman had been the recipient of so much pleasure from her husband, but also totally turned on by the intensity of what had just happened.

After a few minutes of silence, Corinne rolled over on her back and looked at Gina. The blonde had an odd, disturbed look on her face, as if she was bothered by the fact that Gina was not only there, but had also been instrumental in giving the pleasure that Corinne had just experienced. Gina sensed that the condescending but friendly from Corinne she had felt before all the sex had happened had been replaced by something else, something more distant and even hostile.

Kenny didn't notice this, as he was just lying on his side, his head on Corinne's shoulder, slowly caressing her huge boobs. Corinne moved her eyes from Gina to look at Kenny, and then back to Gina. Gina suddenly felt an unpleasant rush move through her, as if she knew something disturbing was about to happen. Corinne then moved her right hand across her body to stroke Kenny's hair, looked at him and finally spoke.

"Kenny, darling, that was fantastic. I don't think I have ever been fucked like that!" she said.

Kenny looked back at Corinne, still leisurely playing with her boobs. "Baby, same here, that was the best fuck I've had in years," he responded with a smile, his words again cutting Gina's heart deeply.

"I'm all filled with your goo now, though!" Corinne exclaimed, giggling flirtatiously. Kenny laughed. "Well, my balls have been carrying around a lot of it recently, and your pussy sure knew how to pump it out of me," he replied.

Corinne suddenly looked at Gina, but kept talking to Kenny.

"But I need to get this sticky stuff cleaned out, because I don't want it to be all squishy inside me when you fuck me again," she continued.

Kenny just grunted.

"But I am too tired to move," Corinne went on, still looking at Gina.

"Well, what do you suggest then?" Kenny asked. He had no idea what Corinne was leading up to, but Gina suddenly froze -- she had just sort of figured it out. And the next thing Corinne said confirmed it.

"I think Gina could help," Corinne said mysteriously. Gina suddenly felt small and humiliated.

"What do you want her to do, wash your pussy out?" Kenny asked with a laugh. The way he laughed humiliated Gina. The idea of having to clean up this whore who was stealing her husband was demeaning enough to Gina. The fact that her husband thought it was funny was crushing.

"Um, not exactly," Corinne responded slyly, shooting an evil grin at Gina. Kenny looked at the blonde, perplexed. Gina was a little confused as well. She was trying to figure it out just as Corinne spoke again.

"Well, I think it would be hot if Gina would suck your cum out of my pussy, baby," Corinne explained. "Don't you?"

Kenny's and Gina's eyes both got wide instantly, but for different reasons. Gina was totally shocked and disgusted. Kenny was, like Corinne, excited about the idea.

"Fuck yea, that would be fucking hot!" Kenny exclaimed, looking over at Gina, clearly turned on by the idea. Gina sat motionless, horrified at his words. Corinne just looked at Gina with a mixture of smugness and contempt.

Gina wanted to jump up and run out of the house, run as far away as possible, run and hide and never be seen again. But she couldn't move. Her acquiescence to what had happened over the past hour -- from the first moment she saw her husband feeling up Corinne and did nothing, up to Gina's licking of their genitals while Kenny fucked the blonde -- had led to this. Gina felt guilty, and sad, and humiliated, and helpless.

"Well, say something, BITCH," Kenny said to Gina after a bit. "What do you think? You think that would be hot too?"

Gina looked back at Kenny. Tears welled up in her eyes, but he didn't notice them.

"Well, ANSWER ME!" Kenny said to her sternly. He was getting mean again, and Gina was suddenly afraid he might do something bad, something to hurt her. Hurt her with more than just his words. Still, she couldn't speak.

"WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?" Gina's husband shouted at her. "You licked her pussy when I fucked her, you've had my cum in your mouth before. What's the problem with sucking my cum out of her hole then, bitch?"

Gina knew she had to give in. Give in and get it over with and get the hell out of there. Saying nothing, she looked from Kenny to Corrine, back to Kenny, then finally back to Corinne. Gina then got herself up on her hands and knees on the bed and slowly crawled towards the whore who had stolen her husband. She stopped at Corinne's feet, waiting for the blonde to open her legs.

"Good girl!" Corinne said to her in the sarcastic tone that Gina was uncomfortably getting used to.

"Yeah, good girl, bitch," Kenny agreed. He moved his hand from Corinne's boobs down to his crotch and started pulling on his cock, which was beginning to thicken again.

"Get on your back," Corinne ordered. Gina lay down and rolled over as commanded, her head facing Corinne. Gina had decided just to be submissive and get through this as quickly as possible.

"Good girl," Corinne said again. "Okay honey," she said, turning to Kenny, "watch this." As Kenny watched closely, Corinne rose up quickly and straddled Gina's face, her open pussy just inches over the poor wife's mouth. Corinne then squeezed a big gob of Kenny's semen out of her vagina and it dropped into Gina's mouth, hitting her upper lip before falling in on her tongue. Corinne grunted and contracted her pelvic muscles again and a long strand of sperm dripped out, hanging for a second over Gina's mouth before breaking off and falling on her tongue as well.

Corinne then lowered her opened pussy to Gina's mouth. "I've got more inside me, bitch," Corinne said to her. "Suck it all out of me, every drop. But don't you fucking dare swallow it or spit it out."

Gina felt the warm soaked flesh of Corinne's cunt on her lips and tongue and tasted the salty cum of her husband mixed with the blonde's love oil. She put her lips over Corinne's labia and sucked gently and felt more of Kenny's semen fall into her mouth. Corinne moaned in response, which oddly aroused Gina, who was still on edge from the sexual excitement she had experienced earlier.

"Get your tongue up in there, bitch, clean me out good," Corinne suddenly commanded breathlessly. Gina obeyed as best she could. It was hard to keep from gagging on her husband's sperm and keep it in her mouth while sticking her tongue up Corinne's pussy hole, but somehow Gina managed.

Corinne cried out in pleasure when Gina's tongue first went inside her, and as Gina kept working it deep inside the blonde Corinne began grinding and pushing her pussy down onto Gina's mouth harder. Kenny watched, unbelievably turned on by what was happening.

Gina herself was also getting turned on again. Totally aroused by watching and participating in the earlier ravishing of Corinne, the way Corrine was again responding to her had Gina's passions enflamed again. Gina felt her own pussy get wet as she kept eating Corinne and the blonde, though engrossed in the pleasure she was receiving, suddenly noticed.

"Oh my fucking God, Kenny, look!" Corinne exclaimed, pointing at Gina's pussy. Gina's pussy lips were swollen, her clit was poking out a little, and there were beads of moisture on the strands of hair near her vagina. "The bitch is getting turned on!"

Kenny quit pulling his cock and got up on one elbow to look, just as Corinne bent forward slightly and took her fingers and pulled Gina's engorged pussy lips open. Gina's clit popped out like a little erect penis, and the inside of her gash was flushed and slick. Gina moaned into Corinne's pussy as she felt Corinne open her up and her body jerked involuntarily.

Corinne suddenly got off of Gina's face and lay back down next to Kenny. "Get up on your knees and face us!" she said to Gina. "And make sure you don't let any of that cum dribble out of your mouth!"

Gina did as she was told. She kneeled there unsteady, looking at her husband and Corinne, wondering what was coming next, fearing the worst. At the same time, though, she was so excited she thought she might just cum right there or, even worse, start peeing uncontrollably.

"Okay," Corinne said to Gina, now totally in control of things. "I want you to spit your husband's cum out onto your tits. All of it." Gina hesitated a second, not from resistance to the command, but rather from confusion in this highly unfamiliar situation.

"Fucking spit the cum out on your tits, bitch, or I will fucking slap it out of your mouth!" Corinne ordered again when Gina balked. "Do it NOW!"

Gina spit a little over half of the mouthful of semen out on her right breast, then the rest on her left one. It was a little watered down by her saliva but still thick and stick, and it slowly moved over her little boobs, down to her nipples, now so erect you could see the little goosebumps on them, Gina was so aroused.

The shame of kneeling there before her husband and the woman who had stolen him from her, with his semen -- which had been shot into and then sucked out of the whore's cunt -- for some reason had moved Gina on the edge of orgasm, ready to be pushed over with a feather. She could feel her clit pushing out of its hood and knew Kenny and Corinne could see it. It bothered her but she couldn't help herself; she dizzy with lust.

"That is so fucking hot," Kenny half whispered as he watched his sperm drip down his wife's breasts. "You really have a nasty mind," he said to Corinne. "I fucking love it."

"Then maybe you'll love this," Corinne replied to him. She then turned to Gina and looked the poor woman right in the eyes.

"Okay, Gina, I want you to scrape some of that cum off of your tits and get it on your fingers," Corinne commanded. Gina did as she was told, taking her left hand and scraping some of her husband's semen off of both of her breasts with the fingers of her left hand.

"Good girl," Corinne continued. "Now, I want you to rub it into your pussy while you masturbate for us. While you're doing it, I want you to think about how Kenny fucked me first and filled me with that cum and you are only getting sloppy seconds, how you had to suck it out of my cunt just to be allowed to reuse it to get yourself off."

For Gina, the humiliation was almost complete -- it wouldn't be totally wrapped up with a bow until she masturbated to orgasm while her husband and his new fucktoy watched -- but at this point she didn't care. Gina quickly moved her cum covered fingers down to her pussy, opening her legs a little, and furiously began rubbing herself, concentrating on her swollen clit begging for relief. She felt like balloon full of water was filling up inside of her, ready to burst at any minute.

Corinne reached over and began stroking Kenny's cock as they watched Gina work herself over. They started urging her on, telling Gina to cum, telling her to think about how she had watched her husband fuck another woman, how she was such a slut as to help out by fingering Corinne's cunt and asshole, how she had sucked semen out of another woman's pussy then spit it all over herself like some whore.

The passion which had building inside of Gina since she first watched Corinne strip naked and get up on the bed to be used by Kenny, the sensation of her husband's cum on her swollen clit, and the dirty talk from the couple who had humiliated her so, finally was about to culminate in an orgasm which Gina knew was going to be so intense it was almost frightening.

Gina started breathing deeply, then panting, as she continued to play with herself. Her eyes opened wide and went glassy, her back arched, her abdomen tightened, every hair on her body stood up, her mouth made the shape of a little 'o', her labia and clit swelled up to twice their normal size, sweat poured out of her pores -- and then the water balloon expanding deep inside her finally exploded. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", screamed Gina as her orgasm hit, her body thrashing and her cunt spitting girl cum like she had never experienced before. The waves of pleasure kept hitting her like storm surf, knocking her about like a beach toy. She didn't know where she was, she didn't care. She felt like every drop of fluid in her body was streaming toward her pussy and being expelled. She was shaking and screaming like electrodes were attached to her body, shooting bolt after bolt of electricity through her.

After what seemed like an eternity the pleasure finally began to subside and Gina collapsed backwards on the bed. She was drained, feeling light as a feather, almost like she was floating. The memory of the evening's events had momentarily disappeared. As her post-orgasmic sensations began to wind down, Gina suddenly felt that she needed a hug. She was going to get something else entirely different instead.

"Hey, Gina," she heard someone say. She opened her eyes and looked up. Her vision was a little unfocused but she quickly recognized Corinne standing over her, her legs about shoulder width apart. The blonde had her pussy lips peeled open.

"This is my special present for you, loser," Corinne said, and she then squirted a hard shot of piss that hit Gina in the face, stinging one eye and splashing a little in her mouth. Gina instinctively closed her eyes and mouth tight as she felt a second blast of liquid hit her again, this time a stream of hot pee from Corinne that soaked Gina's hair and poured down over her tits and tummy. The blonde continued to urinate all over Gina for almost a minute, laughing as she emptied her bladder on the poor woman.

As the last drops dribbled out of Corinne, Gina quickly slid off the bed and stumbled towards the bathroom, hearing Kenny laugh and tell Corinne, "Yes you ARE a fucking NASTY slut, baby, you sure are!" Gina wiped Corinne's piss off of her face and thought for a second about jumping into the shower but, now fearful that something even crazier might happen, decided to just grab a few towels and get out.

Gina scurried out of the bathroom like a beaten cat, not daring to look at her husband and Corinne as she quickly passed by the bed. But out of the corner of her eye she could see that the blonde was on her knees again, bent over and sucking Kenny's cock as he sat up in bed like some king. He was playing with Corinne's tits. They totally ignored Gina as she passed by, and she knew they would be fucking again soon.

Gina went into the living room and threw a towel on one of the sofas so as to not ruin the fabric with Corinne's urine, and sat there for a second. She was exhausted, confused, angry, worried, frightened, and still tingling from the afterglow of her orgasm all at once. She was going to have to figure things out later. She had no idea what was going to happen next. She was totally dependent on Kenny, but she feared she had completely lost him to Corinne. But right now Gina needed a shower. She smelt of semen and urine and she felt totally dirty, and she needed to sleep. As she got up to go to the guest bathroom to clean up she heard the sounds of Kenny fucking Corinne again. The blonde's moans were like a banshee wail to her now, scary and not the least bit sexy like it had sounded just a little while ago.

She would just have to figure things out later.

12