Life Changing Event Continues Ch. 04

Story Info
Linda and Lisa get to know each other better.
4.8k words
4.53
14.1k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers

If you recall from our last adventure at the mall, Lisa, a sales lady, had watched¬¬ us at a restaurant. Apparently liking what she saw she gave Bill her arousal soaked panties and her name and phone number. We conversed several time through email and phone. We set up a meeting one Saturday afternoon, when she was getting off her shift at Macie's.

We met in the same restaurant that we had seen each other before. I arrived and was sitting in a booth having a drink when Lisa walked in. She saw me and sat opposite me in the booth. She said it was a long day and ordered a double crown and coke.

We made small talk through her first drink, but she seemed like she had something on her mind. I asked her if something was wrong and during the second drink, she started to verbally open up. She told me thanks for sharing our adventure with her and that watching us was the most sexually aroused she had been in a very long time. She said that things have been strained for a while between her and her husband, Curt. She explained that they have been together since college. In college, Curt was a good looking baseball star with a dazzling smile and soft Texas drawl. He about had his pick of women and she was lucky to have caught and married him.

That was then and now two kids later and Curt 45 pounds heavier than he was in his glory days, things have changed. She still loved him but the physical attraction is not what it was. He is as frisky as he ever was but doesn't realize that the physical attributes that made him a stud on campus are no longer what they were. Over time Lisa said her libido has diminished.

Curt must have noticed it too because recently he has been talking to her about "spicing" up their relationship. He said that he noticed that she appears to have lost interest in sex and that he wasn't sure why. He wanted her to be the way she was before and thought maybe she needed some variety. Perhaps they should invite another man to have sex with her so that maybe a bigger cock or different lover could reawaken her desire, from which he could benefit.

Lisa said she didn't know what to make of this and asked if I thought Curt was becoming some kind of deviant. I explained that a lot of man have a fantasy of their wives being fucked by another man or men. Often it stems from their own insecurities but sometimes it truly is an attempt to awaken something in their wives that they think is missing. I told her the fantasy was not unusual but actually doing it was another story because once that genie is out of the bottle it can never be put back. I told her to open the literotrica website on her phone. When she did, I told her to go to the Loving Wives section. When she brought the stories up, she was astonished. As she was reading one of the stories, my smartphone sounded with a text message from Bill. When I opened it up, and just said "Oh wow."

Lisa looked up at me questioningly and asked what was wrong. I went over to her side of the booth and sat next to her. I said, "You have to see these."

When she saw the photos of Bill, she asked, "Who's that with you husband?"

I said, "Before I answer that question, I need to call Bill and then you need to hear the back story that led up to it."

I explained that we are in the process of doing some remodeling in our house. We had the entire first floor carpet replaced with hardwood through one of the major home improvements stores. The installer did a terrible job of installing maple hardwood. We were final able to get the home improvement store to do a total reinstall, which involved removing the maple and reinstalling oak. We got into a routine with the four installers. They'd arrive about nine thirty, get everything set up for the day and then I'd make coffee and Bill and I would share a cup of coffee with them.

On the third day of the install, I had an appointment to get my hair done at 9:30. I just got out of the shower about 0830, when Bill came in and said he was going do a load of laundry and asked if I had anything. Since I sleep in the nude I had no sleep clothes but gave him the towels and bath mat. Bill said OK and said he had to run out for a few minutes and would be right back.

Our master bath and bedroom are on the first floor and at the time all the bedroom furniture was moved against the wall with the old floor removed but the new floor not yet installed in the bedroom and hall way to the bedroom from the TV room. We had moved all our clothes from the closet and drawers upstairs where we were temporarily sleeping.

As I plugged in the hair dryer, I thought I heard a noise in the front of the house and knew that Bill had left. Since I had nothing to put on or wrap around myself, I walked out to the TV room in the nude to see what was going on. As I entered the TV room, I saw all four installers about the same time they saw me. All of a sudden I saw four sets of eyes roaming over my body from head to toe. I said, "You guys are here early this morning."

The boss said, "We have a meeting today at 3:30 in Marietta so I told your husband we would be here early this morning and he said it was alright."

All of a sudden the light bulb in my head flipped on and I thought, Bill set me up.

Since I was standing there nude, had few options and was starting to enjoy the attention, I figured I might as well go with the flow. I said, "No problem, let me finish my hair and get some make up on and I'll make coffee."

They said, "Great. We'll get started."

I went back into the bathroom and started drying my hair. I heard hammering and looked into the bedroom where all four of the installers were "working' while watching me. Needless to say, I began to become aroused. I could feel my nipples starting to harden and the wonderful warmth starting in my pussy. I had the hair dryer in my left hand drying my hair while I used a brush in my left hand so that my breasts were accentuated with each move. After working on the front of my hair I turned to the left so I was facing away from them giving what should have been a great view if my ass. When I was sure I had their attention indicated by the lack of hammering, I "accidentally" dropped the hair brush. I bent over at the waist with my legs straight and slightly apart. Since I had just had a Brazilian wax and my pussy lips are so big and meaty, I know they had a great shot of my pussy.

When I turned around to do the other side of my hair, I saw all four installers just sitting at the opening where the double doors normally were, not two feet away from me. They were getting a full frontal shot now and since they were below me they were looking up at my pussy and the bottom of my tits. I acted like there was nothing out of the ordinary and continued to dry my hair.

When my hair was dry, I squatted down facing them to put the hair dryer in the vanity below the sink. By this time I was fully aroused so when I squatted and spread my legs, I know my pussy lips were hanging down and I could feel that I was totally wet. I just looked at them close enough to touch, smiled, and said, "You guys aren't get going to get done just sitting there."

They moved back into the bedroom and made it look like they were working while they watched me while I applied my makeup. When I was ready I walked over to them and asked if they were ready for coffee now. They all said they would enjoy coffee.

I went out in the kitchen and started coffee. I knew that Bill should be back because I had to leave in about 20 minutes so I thought I would give HIM a surprise. So when the coffee was ready I called the installers to the kitchen. When they arrived in the kitchen I said that I felt like some froth in my coffee so I walked by them and got the short step ladder and climbed up on it to get the frother from a top cabinet. After getting the frother I asked if someone could get it from me so I didn't fall getting down. As I twisted to give it to one of the installers, I noticed that his face was almost even with my pussy. I am sure he could smell my arousal. Since he was just standing there steering I asked, "Are you going to take this form me?"

He looked up and said, "Sorry, I was distracted" and took it from me.

The four installers were setting at the kitchen table in the breakfast nook joining the kitchen. I poured each of them a cup of copy and then went around to top off the cup with the frothed milk. I went slowly enough both times that they should have been able to get a good look and my tits and pussy.

After pouring the coffee, I sat on a stool at an island in the kitchen. I swirled around so that I was facing the men and then spread my legs hooking my feet behind the side legs. Just as we were making small talk, Bill walked in and called out to me. I answered that I was in the kitchen.

When Bill saw the five of us sitting there and me with my legs and pussy spread open in front of the men, he almost looked shocked and then smiled. He asked if there was any coffee left.

I replied, "Sure" and pointed to the pot.

Bill came over and stood next to me and asked how things were going.

I said, "Great, but I wished you had told me the installers were coming early."

Bill said, "I thought I told you. Sorry."

He looked down at my pussy and stool and said, "Do you want a paper towel?"

I looked down and saw that my arousal was starting to pool on the stool.

I said, "No, I'll just finish getting ready."

I slid off the stool and told the guys I'd see them later and went upstairs to get some clothes. I picked out a white silk wrap dress and went back downstairs to the bathroom. By this time the guys were back to work in the bedroom.

When I walked in all conversation and work stopped. I held up the dress and asked if this was a good choice. They all indicated that it was so I put it on and tied the belt. They just smiled when I put it on with no bra and panties.

I finished up my makeup, walked up to Bill in the bathroom, kissed him and squeezed his cock, and whispered in his ear that I would get him back for this little trick. I faced the guys, pulled my dress apart so that my pussy was exposed and said, "We hope to see you all again." I then turned and left for my hair appointment.

I then said to Lisa, "So much for the back story, today was payback for Bill." I proceeded to tell her what happened today and resulted in the photo I just received.

Last weekend we went to look for furniture for the TV/family room now that the floors were redone. We went to Havery's where we found some leather recliners we liked. When the sales lady come over and we started to ask her question, she said that they had just started a new service where they would send a home decorator to the house to help with the setting up the room. She introduced us to the decorator, who turned out to be a very attractive young blond named Megan. I said that I would appreciate the service and would call to make an appointment, which I set up for today at 1:00 PM.

Bill does the same thing every Saturday. He gets up, works out, goes to the outdoor pistol range, comes home, cleans the pistols and then takes a shower. When he got home from the range, I told him the ladies form the furniture store were coming at 2:30 and I needed him involved so make sure he was cleaned up by the time they came.

At 1:00 I was standing in the bathroom with Bill, He was nude and had just started shaving when the doorbell rang. I went to the door and it was Michelle and Megan from the furniture store. I invited them in and they set their stuff on the kitchen table. I said, before we get started, let's go see if Bill has any specifics he wants to be considered before we start,"

I took them into the bathroom where Bill was bent over the sink rinsing shaving cream off his face. I said, "Bill, Megan and Michelle are here to help with the TV room design."

I am not sure who was more surprised, Bill or the ladies. After recovering, Megan was not the least bit shy. She walked right up to Bill, shook his hand and with a big smile on her face, said, "It is great to meet you again."

Bill recovered as well and after shaking Megan's hand, went over to shake Michelle's hand. She had still not recovered from seeing Bill standing there nude with three fully clothes women and only shook his hand avoiding looking at his stiffening cock.

When we left the bathroom. Megan asked, "Doesn't it bother you having your husband naked around other women?"

I told her the same thing I told you when you saw Bill in the dressing room, "No, he does it to me all the time."

We were about to get started, when Megan asked if she could use the rest room. I told her the powder room off the living room was still not working after the construction and that she would have to use the master bath. Without hesitation she went into the bathroom. I could heat the shower so I knew that Megan would see Bill in the shower because we have clear glass shower doors. After a few minutes, Megan came out and we got started on the design.

While Michelle and I were doing some measurements, Megan started working on her tablet to get stated with a preliminary design. After a few minutes, she showed me the tablet and asked how it looked for a start.

I said, "Looks good to me but ask Bill what he thinks so far."

Even though we could still hear the shower running, she said, "OK" and walked into the bathroom. After the shower stopped, I walked into the bedroom to see what was going on. When I glanced around the corner. Megan was sitting on the vanity, talking to Bill while he was drying off. Since she was wearing a short tight skirt, I am sure Bill was also enjoying looking at her.

I watched for a few minutes and then walked in and asked how it was going. I looked at Bill and he had a major erection going on. He looked at me and said that everything was going well.

Megan said, "I am waiting for Bill to dry off and I'll give him all day to do it."

I said, "OK" and went back out to Michelle.

A few minutes later, Megan came out and said, "Bill is OK with the sketch so far."

I looked at my watch and said "I need to go and meet a friend. Can you finish with Bill, or do you need to come back later?"

Megan replied, "I'll be happy to finish with Bill."

Until I get the photo and called Bill I didn't know what went on after I left.

Bill said that things got more interesting. Just after I left Megan walked into the bathroom and asked him to take a look at the updated floor plan and furniture arraignment. She set her tablet on the vanity so that as his erection grew it got closer and closer to her tablet, which did not seem to bother her. She just kept opening and closing layers. Bill moved closer to get a better look at Megan's tablet and his cock was finally touching the tablet and still Megan never missed a beat. Bill picked the floor plan he liked and Megan went back out to the TV room.

A few minutes later, she came back in and asked he could come out to the TV room for a second. Bill said, "I better get dressed before I get arrested."

Megan said, "Michelle went out to the car to get a fabric sample and I need your help with the tape measure, it will only take a second."

When they were in the TV room, Megan gave Bill the end of the tape and asked him to hold on the floor in the corner of the room. She took the roll across the room to the other corner and squatted down to take the measurement. As she read the tape, she put one knee on the floor so that her tight skirt rode up to expose a white thong that had ridden into her pussy so that it disappeared between her pussy lips.

Bill said he couldn't take her eyes off her pussy and his cock was so hard it hurt,

They were in the process of taking the measurement of the other diagonal when Michelle walked back into the room. She looked at Bill and then at Megan and said, "Oh my god, I don't believe what I am seeing."

Megan said, "We are about done. All we need to do is show Bill the fabric samples."

After they were finished and getting ready to leave, Megan said that her girlfriend was into watching CFNM on the internet and she had seen some of the videos but had never experience firsthand herself. She said that her friend would never believe this if she didn't see a picture and asked if Bill would be in a picture with her.

Bill being the exhibitionist, he told Megan he would. Megan handed her smartphone to Michelle asked her to take a picture. She went over to Bill and put her arm around his waist and he did the same. Michelle took a photo when they were in that position. Megan then reached around with her other hand and wrapped her fingers around Bill's cock and told Michelle to take another photo. She let go of Bill's cock and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up to her waist. She held the skirt up with her arm and reached down to pull her thong aside, exposed her pussy and told Michelle to take another photo.

Megan told Bill thanks both for the business opportunity and for the CFNM experience. Michelle had already gotten their stuff together and was on the way to the car. Bill asked Megan to send him the images which she did. She gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheeks telling him thanks again. She gave him a business card with her personal cell number written on the back and went out to the car with Michelle

Bill then went into the bathroom and relieved his stress. He took a photo of his spewing cum on the vanity top. After he cleaned up, he sent all the photos to me. As I was finishing the explanation, Lisa grabbed my hand. I had not realized that as I was telling her what happened I has been rubbing her thigh. I think we were both getting a little aroused. I know that I was starting to get a little moist.

I said, "There is neat little clothing store in the mall that has a good selection of sexy clothes. Let's go see if we can find something for you when you fulfil Curt's fantasy or you come over to our house, whichever comes first."

She agreed and we went to a store called "la brue 35." After browsing for a while, we picked out a short, tight green spandex dress that was mostly transparent black nylon mesh in front except for two strategically place diamonds, one of which would cover the wearer's pussy and the other her tits.

There was a row of dressing room against the back wall of the store. Lisa went into the middle dressing room and came out with the dress on. She had not taken off her bra or panties which were visible through the black nylon. I told her that would never do and she needed to go in and take her bra and panties off. I could see the top of her head and her legs below the knees when the door was closed. When I saw the dress come over her head and the panties drop to the floor, I went to her dressing room and opened the door all the way and Lisa was standing there facing me fully nude, as I had planned.

What I saw was amazing. Lisa had the tightest buff body I had ever seen on a female. Her stomach was flat with the hint of a six pack and her waist was tiny. Her breast were not extremely large but looked like firm peaches sitting high on her chest with dark nipples hard and the size of pencil erasers. Her pussy was not shaved but trimmed enough that you could see her slit but no pussy lips. She had a truly amazing body.

I continued to hold the door open and asked her now she was doing. She just looked at me with a stunned expression on her face for several seconds until finally she said, "OK but you are holding the door open, I am not wearing clothes and there is man looking at me."

I said, "And are you enjoying it?" She didn't say anything else just put the dress on and walked out to look in the mirror. After looking in the mirror I picked out a top that is normally worn with jeans. It is long but has slits up sides until just below the breasts, it almost looks like a long sweater slit on the side. I told her to try it on. When she came out of the dressing room it almost looked like she had on a loin cloth. Her tits and pussy were barely covered when she stood still but when she walked her magnificent body was mostly on display.

lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers
12