Life Changing Event Continues Ch. 05

Story Info
The Pool Party.
7.5k words
4.43
15.6k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers

Janet and asked if I wanted together at her house to start planning for the pool party the next weekend. As I explained before, Mike and Janet live in south Fayette County Ga. They own about 6 acres of land off Ga Highway 92. The lot is sparely wooded with the house at the end of driveway about 150 yards long. Given the beautiful day, I was not surprised when I pulled up to the house and saw Janet in front of the garage washing her car wearing her red weasel knit bikini that she had previously worn at the beach. Although up close it left little to the imagination, from the highway it looked like a normal bikini.

I parked next to her car and said, "I thought we were just going to sunbath by the pool. I didn't bring a bathing suit so I'll just go back to the pool and wait for you to finish up."

Janet said, "We'll get finished quicker if you help."

I said, "I am meeting Bill later and don't want to get my dress wet."

Janet said, "Well then take it off."

I said, "But I am not wearing anything under my dress and we can be seen from the highway,"

She said, "OK, I made some margaritas. How about getting us one?"

When I brought the drinks out, Janet had taken her bikini off and was washing the car while nude.

Looking at her fully exposed from the rear as she was leaning over and stretching to wash the hood of the car was an exciting sight. Since we were going to be sunbathing in the nude anyway, I thought, "When in Rome..." and took off my dress and put it in my car.

Janet washed and I rinsed and we did get the car done pretty quickly. As we started to dry the car, Janet said she needed a refill and asked if I could refill the marguerites. Since I enjoy them myself and had finished mine as well, I was more than happy to oblige.

As I was coming out of the garage, I thought I heard Janet's voice. When I turned the corner and came out of the garage door, I saw Janet talking to the mailman. I immediately turned around and started to walk back into the garage. Janet called to me and said to come and meet John. I turned around and came back out handing the drink in my left hand to Janet and reaching out with my right hand to shake his hand and said, "Hello, my name is Linda."

As John took my hand he looked me in the eyes and said, "Hello, I am pleased to meet you."

As he shook my hands, his gaze travelled down my body, going back and forth across my chest and then down stopping at my pussy. Being in the driveway washing the car in the nude had started to turn me on so my large pussy lips had swollen even more and were fully exposed and glistening with my arousal. He is not the first man to have starred at my pussy that way and I never know whether they like it or are repulsed because my lips are so large and hanging down.

Janet broke the spell by explaining that John had to get a signature for a package.

I asked John if all his customers met him in the driveway not wearing any clothes.

John responded that this was the first time that it actually happened although it has been a fantasy since he started delivering the mail. He also told us how fantastic we looked and that although his wife is very attractive as well she is way too inhibited to be outside in the nude much less talk to a stranger in that state. He said our husbands are lucky men.

I looked at the front of his pants and could clearly see that he had an erection. I said, "Janet, it seems that we have caused John a problem and he may not be able to drive in that condition."

Janet looked to see what I was talking about. She then walked behind him and reached around to unzip his shorts and extricate his cock. As she stroked his cock, I reached between my legs and stuck three fingers in my push while rubbing my clit with the other. I took my fingers out of my pussy and stuck them in John's mouth so he could taste my pussy. This sent him over the edge because I felt his cum hitting my stomach.

I picked up one of the towels we were using on the car and cleaned off his cock.

As he was putting his cock away, he said, "I can't believe that just happened."

Janet said, "It never did and it won't ever again."

As John was getting into his truck, he said, "I understand and thank you very much."

After he left, we both agreed that it was the start of a good afternoon. We put away all the car washing stuff, got another marguerite, and went out by the pool to sun bath. Just as I laid down on the recliner, my cell phone rang.

I answered it and discovered that it was Lisa. She said that she and Curt would come to the pool party. She said that he didn't want to come because he didn't know anyone but when she told him that she was going whether he went or not, he changed his mind and agreed to go. She said she did not tell him any of the details of our trip to the mall.

I told her Janet and I were nude sunbathing, drinking marguerites and about to start the planning and I would email her the details and directions.

Janet asked who I was talking to her. So I told Janet the story of how we met in Macies and the show Bill and I put on for her in the restaurant. Then I told her of our lunch, Curt's fantasy, Lisa's introduction to public exposure and Lisa's incredible body. By the time I was finished, my pussy was even more swollen and wet then earlier.

Janet was also lightly rubbing her pussy and said, "This could be interesting."

About that time, Mike walked into the pool area from work, took one look at us and said, "From the size of Linda's pussy lips, the pool of liquid on the recliner, and the fingers in Janet's pussy, you guys must have been up to something. Let me go in, get rid of these clothes, get a drink and then we'll have confession."

A few minutes later, Mike walked out totally nude with a drink in his hand. I have described Mike before, but every time I see him nude I am amazed. He is tall with a tanned sculptured body. His most amazing attribute is his cock. Flaccid it is a thick 8" and direct it is over 11" long and five inches in circumference. It is sculptured and circumcised with large veins and a large head that has a sharp edge where the heads meets the shaft. In a word it is marvelous.

He came over and sat on the end of Janet chair and just said, "Talk to me."

We told him about the mailman, which caused his cock to start growing. He reached over to my pussy and scooped a handful of my juices and rubbed them all over his cock. Then he took over Janet's hand and had her start to stoke his cock.

Janet said, "And that is not the best part. Wait until Linda tells you about her adventure her new friend Lisa."

I told Mike the whole story. He had me describe her body twice and seemed really excited that she is so toned. When I told him about Curt's fantasy, he said, "Among the four of us, I bet we can give them both an unforgettable adventure."

Mike continued, "Since you ladies are feeling so frisky today, let's play a game. I saw a web site the other day that had to do with naked pizza delivery dares. People set the situation up where they would order a pizza and when it was delivered, their wives and girlfriends would answer the door in the nude and get the pizza. They would film the entire dare. Are you ladies up for a dare?"

While Mike ordered the pizza, Janet and I prepared by taking showers, making sure our pussies were shaved smooth, putting on light make up and fixing our hair. We set the camera and did a dry run with me answering the door wrapped in short towel that barely reached my pussy and was open at the side. I answered the door, turning around and leaning over to get money out of my purse, when my towel would fall. I then called Janet to ask if she had any one dollar bills. She would then walk out nude and start talking.

We reset everything and waited for the pizza man. The car pulled up the driveway and stopped at the front door. I peeked out the side window, I saw a petite little blond with tits way too big for her tiny frame getting out of the car. I said, "Guys, we have a problem. We don't have a pizza man, we pizza lady."

Janet said, "Let's trade and let Mike answer the door."

Mike said, "No, men get arrested while women get looked at. Let's keep the plan the same."

When the doorbell range, I answered in in my towel and apologies for answering the doorbell in a towel. I explained that my friend and I were in the bathroom and the pizza arrived sooner than expected.

The pizza lady looked at me strangely and said, "I have pizza delivery for Mike."

I said, "My name is Linda, but I am sure Mike would not mind if I took the pizza."

She handed me the pizza and said, "That will be $22.75 please."

I thanked her and took the pizza. When I turned around and bent over to put the pizza on the side table in hallway, my towel fell off. Janet and I had put our purses on the floor by the table. I left the towel on the floor, turned around and spreading legs squatted down to look in my purse. I looked up at her, I saw that she was staring at my pussy and I noticed that her nipples were starting to harden. I know my pussy lips were a gaping open, glistening, and hanging down.

I said, "Sorry, I thought I had some cash in here."

After searching for a minute, I finally stood up and said, "I can't seem to find any cash. Let me see if Janet has some cash."

I called Janet and asked her if she would check her purse for cash to pay for the pizza.

While we were waiting, I moved over to the lady, put out my hand and said, "Hi again, my name is Linda."

She said hi also and told me her name was Monika. She said she just finished her third year at college and was just delivering pizza to meet people and make a few dollars. Again I noticed that she was not looking into my eyes but my pussy and her nipples were definitely hard.

When Janet walked in also nude with a shaved pussy, perfect breasts and statuesque body, her eyes became even bigger. Janet went to her purse and squatted down as I had so her pussy was also in total view. As she was looking in her purse, I walked over to her and asked if she had cash.

When she looked up, she was looking directly at my pussy. She took her hands from her purse, put them on my ass and pulled my pussy into her face. She kissed my pussy and then licked it once like an ice cream cone. She looked at Monika and said, "Sometimes you can't resist."

Monika looked at us and said, "I know."

Janet got two $20 bills and we walked over to her, both of us standing very close to her in the open door way. Janet said, "I hope we are not making you too unfordable. My husband gave us a dare to flash the pizza delivery man. After we saw it was you, I wanted him to answer the door but he was concerned that you would call the police."

Monika said, "I never thought I would be flashed by a female. Having a man answer the door in the nude would be a turn on if he were attractive. I don't mind you two at all because you are both incredible and hot enough to turn on a bishop."

Janet said, "In that case, let me get Mike"

While we were waiting for Janet and Mike, I said, "Monika, I see that your nipples are like supersized gum drops, are you getting excited"

Monika said, "Very and I should go before I embarrass myself."

At that moment, Janet walked in holding Mike's hand. She must have sucked his cocked because he was totally erect and his cocked pointed up at a 45 degree angle.

Monika looked at them and said, "Oh my, is he for real?"

Janet took Monika's right hand and put it around Mike's cock and started stroking Mike's cock with Monika's hand. Janet said, "Monika, this is Mike. Mike this is Monika."

Janet then took Monika's left hand and put in my pussy, forcing two of her fingers into my pussy and started to finger fuck me with Monika's fingers. Janet said, "Monika, this is Linda, Linda, this is Monika."

Janet then stepped around and behind Monika. She put her arms around Monika and started to massage her breasts while putting butterfly kisses on her neck. Mike then leaned down and started kissing Monika on the lips. As Monika started to respond, Janet reached under Monika's tee shirt, unhooked her bra, and pulled the shirt and bra up to Monika's armpits. As pressure was applied she raised her arms so Janet could pull her clothes over her head. Monika's hands went immediately back to my pussy and Mike's cock. Janet then opened Monika's jeans and panties and pulled them down to her ankles so she could step out of them.

As Monika's body was exposed, we saw yet another magnificent body. Her breasts had to be the size of cantaloupes with very large aureoles and nipples. She was about 5' tall and skinny. She was not buff like Lisa was but just very slim. Her pussy was not shaved but her hair was like corn silk so her pussy was visible. Overall a pretty awesome looking young lady.

I believe Janet is aroused by being in control. Not the control associated with bondage and domination but control by making someone lose all their inhibitions and that is where she had Monika now. Janet reached around Monika with her right hand and started rubbing Monika's clit and with her left hand started to finger fuck her.

When Monika started a continuous low purring, I knew exactly what Janet was doing because she had done it to me. She was working Monika's pussy with three fingers of her right hand. She had her index and ring fingers rubbing alongside and squeezing Monika's clit while applying a firm circular motion on her clit with her middle finger. She took her left hand with her palm facing toward her right hand, inserted two or three fingers into Monika's pussy. She curled her fingers so they went around her pelvic bone and applied a frim circular motion on Monika's G spot. The results are incredibly intense almost to the point of going past pleasure to something else.

After only a few only a few minutes, Monika still held on to me and Mike but her hand didn't move. He moved in and started sucking her very large nipples. Mike was like a vacuum sucking her right nipple and I was nibbling on her left one. She reached up and pressed our heads closer to her tits.

With every erogenous zone in her body being intensely stimulated, it wasn't much longer until started frantic undulation of her hips and heavy breathing. Finally she screamed and her entire body started to shake. Then suddenly went limp, leaned against Janet and slide to her knees.

Janet and Mike had a large mirror on the wall near the door. Janet asked me to lie on the floor so I could see her in the mirror. After I was on the floor she laid Monika between my legs with her face on my pussy. She raised Monika's ass in the air and motioned for Mike to kneel behind Monika. In the mirror I could see she took Mike's cock and started rubbing the large head of his cock up and down Monika's pussy.

Monika was finally coming around to reality. She started to push against Mike's cock but just the very tip of his cock was going into her pussy. At the same time she looked over my pussy, between my breasts and smiled. She licked from the bottom of my pussy up the slit to my clit. Then she sucked my blood engorged pussy lips into her mouth. While she was sucking my lips she rubbed her tongue over everything she had in her mouth. The sensation was maddening.

Meanwhile, Janet was spreading Monika's pussy with one hand and trying to push Mike into her. When the head finally slipped into Monika's pussy she let out a loud gasp. Janet started to pull the head of Mike's cock out of her pussy, rub it along her slit from clit to anus and then insert his cock head and repeat the process. Every time Janet pulled Mike's cock head out of her pussy, Monika would push back trying to keep the cock head in her. Since she had stopped paying attention to my pussy, I reached down and pulled Monika's mouth back onto it.

When Janet felt Monika's pussy stop resisting, she started to ease him in inch by inch. Monika again stopped paying attention to my pussy and started to say, "So big" over and over again.

This went on until she finally pushed about nine inches of Mike's cock in when Monika finally said, "I can't take anymore."

Janet said, "Sure you can, push back."

When she didn't, Mike grabbed Monika's hip and eased the rest of his cock into her pussy. He then just kept his cock in her and rotated his hips so his cock rotated in Monika. When he felt she was finally stretched enough, he slowly pulled his cock out until the head of his cock rested against her pussy and then slowly inserted his pulled length. He kept slow fucking her. Meanwhile Janet was slowly rubbing the skin between her pussy and anus and applying a light pressure to her anus with her right hand while rubbing her clit with her left hand. Again, Monika started to breathe heavily and make continuous purring sound until she finally started her violet bucking and screamed having another powerful orgasm.

Mike never stopped fucking Monika as she had her orgasm. Now he started to ram his cock into her and at the same time Janet inserted her finger into Monika's anus alternating insertions with Mike. Monika started to push back as Mike pushed in, saying, "Harder, please fuck me harder."

Just then I heard a male voice, "Monika, what is going on?"

I looked up and saw a Hispanic man standing in the doorway taking in the scene in front of him. K

I said, "I don't know who you are but I need a cock in me."

I went over to him on my knees, opened his pants, pulled them down and sucked his cock into my mouth. When I felt him starting to get hard, I told him to lie down. When he was on the floor, I pulled is pants and underwear off, squatted over his cock and inserted it into my pussy. His cock was not very log or fat so it wasn't what I really wanted but it was a cock. I pulled his T shirt over his head and took it off so he was fully nude. I pushed down until was I sitting on his stomach and just started to rotate while rubbing my clit. I leaned forward and stuck a nipple in his mouth while still riding his cock hard.

I heard Monika have another screaming orgasm, and yell, "Shot your cum in me."

After which I heard Mike grunt and Monika say, "Yessss, so nice."

Finally I could take no more and as I was cumming I felt him shot his cum in me. I got of the guy and looked around. Monika was lying on her back with in a daze with her legs spread and Mike's cum oozing out of her pussy. Both her pussy and nipple were red and swollen. Janet was cleaning Mike's cock of the combined mixture of his cum and Monika's pussy.

The guy looked at Monika and again said, "Monika, what is going on?

This brought Monika out of her stupor. She looked at the guy and said, "James, what are you doing here?"

He looked at Monika and said, "But that guy was just screwing you!"

Monika replied, "Yes and you are standing there with no clothes on and a limp dick with Linda's juice all over it so it doesn't matter."

Monika reached down and spread her red swollen pussy lips and said, "Come here James."

When he started to fuck her, she said, "This isn't working, I need more. Roll on your back."

He did and she squatted over his cock, reached down and stuck his cock in her. As she tried to ride him, James' cock kept slipping out of her. She finally slid down between his legs and started sucking his cock.

She stuck her ass in the air and said, "Mike please do me again."

As Mike was getting ready to ram his monster again, Janet squatted over James' face and put her pussy over his mouth.

At that point, I realized how late it was and went to the car and got dressed.

Bill had car pooled with another guy from the lab and I was going to pick him up at the Quk Trip on Hwy 54 in Jonesboro. He was waiting for me when I got there. I pulled up and got out so he could drive. As he passed me, he looked at me and smiled. When we got back in the car, he said, "You absolutely reek of sex. What have you been up to?"

lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers
12