Life Changing Event Continues Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers

As we were driving back to Fayetteville, I started telling him what happened. He told me to take off my dress and jokingly said he might let me put it on when we got to the restaurant,

I told him I didn't want to go to the restaurant and I wasn't interested in sex. What I needed was for him to take me home and make long slow love to me.

He looked at me, and said, "I can do that."

The next day, I called Janet and we made plans for the weekend, which we never got the chance to do chance to do the day before. Janet also said that she had invited Monika and James.

Saturday finally came and the four of us (me, Bill, Janet, and Mike) were getting ready for our little get together with Lisa and Curt. We were of course all nude, with Janet and me focused inside while the guys were outside. We had made up two batches of marguerites, one with the normal ingredients and one with some Everclear added. We were in the kitchen cutting up some vegetable, fruit and cheese looking out the kitchen window watching the guys working with some free weights when the doorbell rang. Janet said, "You better answer it."

I opened the door nude and said wearing high heel sandals. Lisa was wearing a cute wrap bathing suit cover up and Curt was wearing cargo shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. Curt did have great eyes and a dazzling smile that were spoiled by his letting himself go. I said, "Hi Lisa," and gave her hug and kissed her on the neck.

I looked at curt, whose eyes were as big as silver dollars looking at my nude body, and said, "You must be Curt. I have heard a lot about you and am very pleased to meet you." I went and gave him a hug while pressing my tits hard into his chest and my pussy against his groin, wrapping my right leg around his and kissing him on the lips.

I broke the kiss and disconnected and said, "Follow me and I will introduce you to out hostess."

When we entered the kitchen, Janet was over putting some glasses in the dishwasher giving us a marvelous of her Brazilian waxed pussy. I said, "Janet, quit showing off and meet Lisa and Curt."

Janet turned around, hugged the both and said, "I am very happy that you could come this afternoon."

Lisa said, "Curt, put your eyeballs back in your head before Janet's nipples blind you and your tongue back in your mouth before Linda's snapping pussy gets."

We all laughed while Curt just stared and didn't say a word.

Lisa came over to the sink and said, "Can I help?"

When she looked out the window, she said, "Oh my, am I seeing what I think I am seeing?"

Janet said, "Do you mean those two guys working out?"

Lisa, "No, I mean those two incredible male specimens with bodies to die for."

I said, "They are ours but today they are available to women whose names start with "L" to make fantasies come true. The one with the little cock is Bill and the one with the bigger cock is Mike."

Lisa said, "I don't see any small cocks. I see a big cock and an incredible cock. And, oh by the way, my name begins with L."

Janet said, "Let's get some drinks. We'll go out meet the boys and get some sun."

We went out just as the guys were showering in the outdoor shower. Bill had just finished and was drying off while Mike was under the shower and soaping up. He had washed his hair and had soap suds all over his body. He was just in the process of soaping his balls and cock when we walked out. As all men do, they can't wash their cocks without stroking it and Mike's cock was responding to the attention. When he saw the two of us with Lisa and Curt, he started moving toward a full erection.

We introduced Lisa and Curt to Bill and Mike. Since Bill was dry, he came over and shook Curt's hand and gave Lisa a hug. When she reached up and put her arms around Bill's neck he slid his hands down her back until he was cupping both her ass cheeks. He pulled her into his cock and said, "it is great seeing you again and I hope to see more."

By that time Mike was dry and said, "Hey, break it up. It is my turn now."

Bill let Lisa go and Mike took his place and repeated the process with his cock sliding down between Lisa's legs. Mike didn't just cup Lisa's ass but slid his hands under her bikini to pull her into his cock.

Lisa said, "OK Mike, you can break it up as well. Give the poor girl a chance to get to know everyone."

We moved over to the lounge chairs, put them roughly in a circle, and sat down and started to get to know one another. We had several more marguerites with Lisa and Curt getting the special mixture. Lisa was mesmerized by the two big cocks facing her.

After several drinks, Mike rolled over on his stomach and asked Janet to put suntan lotion on him. Janet went over and started to put lotion on his back. She looked at Lisa and said, "I could use a little help here."

Lisa went over and knelt next to Mike and started to put lotion on Mike's legs. As she worked on his legs, Mike opened them so that his balls and cock were just inches from Lisa's hands. When she got near Mike's ass, she looked at Janet. Janet said, "Don't stop now, I don't want his bottom to get burned."

With that Lisa started to massage Mike's ass occasionally slipping down to touch his balls and cock.

After a while, Janet said, "OK, Mike roll over."

When he did, his cock was semi hard and laying on his stomach. Janet looked at Lisa and said, "Why don't you start at the top this time?"

Lisa moved up and started to massage lotion on Mike muscled chest. She worked her way down to his stomach, avoiding his cock. Lisa looked at her and said, "Don't let the most important part burn. Put some lotion on that cock."

Lisa took no more urging. She put lotion on both her hands and took hold of Mike's cock. Even semi hard her hand didn't reach entirely around his cock. With both hands at the base of his cock, there was more cock exposed than covered by her hands. As she touched his cock it grew to its full size. Lisa looked at it and said, "This is unreal. Janet, you area fortunate woman."

I looked at the crotch of Lisa's white bikini and saw that it was soaked with her arousal. I said to Janet, "It looks like you got her were you want her."

Janet followed my eyes and nodded. She came over behind Lisa and untied the top and bottom of Lisa's bikini. She was so focused on Mike's magnificent cock, I am not sure she was even aware of it. Janet reached around Lisa and started to massage Lisa's breasts. Lisa closed her eyes and sighed. Janet continued to work on Lisa's breasts and started to pinch and pull her nipples.

Lisa was clearly enjoying the attention but went back to work on Mike. She stroked his cock from base to tip with her eyes focused on his cock. She leaned forward and started to kiss and lick his cock and balls.

While this was going on, I reached over and started to stroke Bill's cock with one hand. With the other hand I reach over and started to rub Curt's thigh, working my way up the leg of his bathing suit. When I felt his cock get hard, I grabbed it and started to stroke him as well.

I said, "You know Curt that really big cock is going to be inside Lisa several times today and you wanted it to happen. I hope you also considered the law of unintended consequences. You never know how a woman is going to react when she has a cock that big completely filling her and stretching her pussy bigger than it has ever been stretched. Feeling that cock battering her cervix and trying to pull her clit inside her pussy. Some women just enjoy the experience, but some women become addicted and are always on the hunt for a bigger cock." Then I told him about Monika and her fetish for Mike's cock.

Janet reached down with one hand to stroke Lisa's pussy. Janet said, "Linda, look at this."

I looked over and saw that Lisa's pussy was not just wet but that she was actually dripping a steady stream of pussy juice to the patio between her legs.

Janet said, "Mike you better get up so that we can get some lotion on Lisa before she burns."

Mike started to get up and slide his cock from Lisa's mouth. As he got up from the lounge chair, Janet eased Lisa onto the chair. Lisa seemed to almost be in a daze. Mike and Janet each took one of Lisa's feet and started to give her a foot massage while Bill started to massage her shoulders. Mike and Janet put lotion on their hands and started to work their way up her legs. Bill moved down and started to work on Lisa's tits. As Mike and Janet got closer to Lisa's pussy she started to breathe heavily and to make a low moaning sound. They worked their way until they were applying a circular pressure at the juncture of her legs and body. Bill was taking turns sucking on Lisa's nipples.

Finally Mike and Janet slipped their thumbs into Lisa's pussy. Now they started to pull her pussy open with the circular pressure continuing but on the inside of her pussy. Lisa's pussy was actually frothing by this time. Bill leaned over so that he could rub Lisa's clit and slip two fingers into her. In the process, Bill's cock was rubbing Lisa's face until she took hold of it and started to suck it.

Bill managed to get a third finger in Lisa and was rubbing her clit and surrounding area with his palm. This was all Lisa could take because she began bucking her hips and screamed. As she did a stream of fluid shoot out of her pussy, covering Mike and Janet's arms.

As she was recovering, Janet slid her closer to the end of the lounge chair and spread her legs so her pussy was available for Mike. Mike put a towel down on the patio and knelt next to Lisa's pussy. Janet took Mike's cock and started to rub the head of it along Lisa's pussy. When it was obvious that Lisa was pushing against his cock, she started to put the head into her pussy. Once she was able to get the head in easily, she would pull it out and push it in, going a little deeper each time.

When Janet had about ten inches in Lisa, Lisa said, "I never knew I could be so full."

I got up and straddled the end of Curt's chair so my pussy was gaping open and shiny. I reached up and pulled Curt's bathing suit down. Curt had a nice cock, not as big as Bill's, but still a nice size. Of course the image was ruined because of all the hair and his belly bulge. I reached down to my pussy and scoped up some liquid which I spread over his cock and started to stroke him. I scooted up closer and took his hand and put it on my pussy.

I said, 'Well Curt, she is getting what you wanted her to get. Did you ever thing a cock that big would fit into your wife's pussy? Do you realize this cock I have in my hand will be the only cock here that won't be inside a pussy today?"

Janet said, "Just wait Lisa, we aren't done yet."

Mike pushed all his cock into her and Lisa exclaimed, "Oh god, please fuck me hard. Make it go deeper."

Mike was pounding her hard. As he did, Janet applied pressure to her anus and finally had a finger in her. She reached between Lisa and Mike with her other hand and rubbed Lisa's clit. Lisa stared to rock her hips and had her next orgasm. This one was more powerful and a massive amount fluid again hot out around Mike's cock. Lisa had several violent spasms and then went limp. Mike kept slowly fucking her while her hips seemed to involuntarily rock back and forth.

Lisa's eyes opened. With sleepy eyes and a very satisfied look on her face, Lisa said, "OK Mike now it is my turn."

With that, she flexed her incredible abdominal muscles and clamped down with her pussy.

Mike got a surprised look on his face and said, "I have never felt anything like this before. My entire cock feels like it is being squeezed. "

When he tried to pull out of Lisa you could actually see his cock start to stretch. When he pulled all the way out she must have clamped her pussy again because Mike could get his cock head in. She let up so he could slide in and out but she must have kept the pressure on his cock because he said, "I have never felt anything this tight. I am not going to last much longer."

After a few more stokes, he pushed in and stayed there grunted and bucked every time he shoot a load of cum in Lisa's pussy. Mike collapsed on Lisa and said, "I have never felt anything like that before."

Mike got off of Lisa and sat on the lounge chair next to Janet. Lisa just laid there with her legs spread as Mike left them with her pussy covered in liquid. She looked at me stroking Curt's cock and said, "Are you enjoying yourself? I hope so and the best is yet to come."

Lisa got up and came over to Bill who was sitting next to me with chair back of his lounge chair at about a 30 degree angle. She straddled his chair sat on his half hard cock. She slowly rocked her hips sliding her slippery pussy up and down Bill's cock. As she was rubbing his chest and then leaned, closed her eyes and kissed him on the lips. She broke the kiss still looking him in the eyes and said, "Bill, you are an extremely attractive man. You are handsome, in shape, well build with a cock that is not too big and not too small -just right. I could fall into those gorgeous hazel eyes and never come out"

She put her around his neck rubbing her breasts against his chest and started kissing him. It was obvious she had her tongue in his mouth. Still passionately kissing him, she reached down and positioned Bill's cock so that she could slide onto it.

When she had him in her all the, instead of riding him cowboy style, she slide up and down his body. I could tell that she was doing the same thing to Bill that she had done to Mike because you could see his cock stretching as she slide up and see her pussy lips dragging long his cock. As she was sliding up and down his cock she broke the kiss and said, "God, it is like a piece of steel. You feel even better in my pussy than you did in my mouth."

She started kissing his neck and chest. She reached down and started to rub her clit and continued to slide up and down his cock and body. She put her other arm around his neck and started to passionately kiss him again. At this point, I realized that she was not just fucking Bill but making was really making love to him. For the first time in a long time, I started to feel a pang of jealousy. She was doing what only I am supposed to be doing.

She said, "I am getting close, will you please trade places?"

Bill started to ease her up when she said, "Please don't take your cock out of me. Just stand up."

As Bill stood up, Lisa wrapped her arms and legs around Bill and clamped her pussy down on Bill's cock. He stood up with her clinging to him and his cock still deep inside of her. He turned around at the foot of the lounge and knelt down so that he could set Lisa on the chair. She lay on her back and pulled Bill down on top of her and started to passionately kiss him.

Bill stared to really fuck her hard. He pulled all the way our and ram into her. She broke the kiss and said, "That feels so good. Fuck me hard and deep."

Janet brought her lounge chair over and put it next to the chair where Bill was hammering Lisa. She got Curt by the hand and led him over to the chair she had just moved. She had him lay down so his cock was next the Lisa's head. Then she squatted over Curt's face and laid down on him. She started to suck Curt's cock and rubbed her pussy on Curt's face until he was licking her pussy.

I looked over at Bill and Lisa, and saw Bill push off of Lisa so that they were separated except for Bill's cock which he was now using to give long, deep slow strokes. Lisa smiled, opened her eyes so she was looking into Bill's eyes. She reached down with her right hand and started to rub her clit. With her other she started to massage Bill's balls. After few minutes she started to rock her hips. Still looking Bill in the eyes, Lisa said, "I really want you to cum with me and I am getting close."

Bill replied, "If that is what you want."

Lisa moved her hand from Bill's balls and used both hands on her pussy. She started rubbing her clit hard and fast. She moaned, "Now, now, now now," and tightened her leg hold on Bill's ass. Bill rammed into her and stayed there. Lisa went very quiet and every muscle in her body seemed to cramp up. I saw Bill thrusting with every shoot of cum. Lisa flushed a deep red from her tits to her forehead and there were tears leaking from the corner of her eyes. She continued cling to Bill and started to kiss him again.

When her body finally relaxed, she broke the kiss but continued to hold him. I saw her whisper something in Bill's ear and then took her arms and legs from around Bill. Bill got him and when he pulled out of Lisa; her pussy was a sloppy mess with liquid leaking out of her.

Janet looked at Lisa and said, "It is you turn. Trade places with me."

Lisa too Janet's place and stared to suck Curt's cock. When she put her pussy over Curt's face, she was leaking a fluid over Curt's face. When licking her pussy, he was licking a combination of her pussy juice and cum from Mike and Bill.

Janet said, "Mike, Lisa's pussy is empty. Come over here."

Janet took hold of Mike's cock and put it in Lisa's pussy. Lisa said, "That must be Mike's pussy plug. Bill just made me feel like a woman in love. Make me feel like a slut and fuck me hard and deep."

As Mike started to ram his cock into Lisa, his balls were dragging fluid across Curt's face. There was no way that Curt's tongue was not catching part of Curt's cock as well. With the all the stimulation of Lisa's clamping on to his cock and Curt's tongue licking the underside of Mike's cock, It didn't take Mike long to dump another load into Lisa's pussy.

Lisa said, "Curt, lick my pussy and make me cum." Then she started to deep throat Curt.

Suddenly Lisa started to quiver and then growled and shot a steam of fluid out of her pussy and shoved her hips onto Curt's face. This must have sent Curt over the edge because he thrust his cock into Lisa's mouth and grunted. Lisa couldn't swallow all his cum because some escaped and ran down his cock.

Lisa got up and rotated until she was lying on top of Curt and stated to kiss him. She took her tongue from Curt's mouth and kicked the combined fluids from Curt' face. When she was done, she French kissed him again and said. "I love you and want to thank you for the exciting and sexually satisfying day of my life. You made me aware of a side of myself I never knew existed"

With that she got up, took Curt's hand and went into the pool. Janet went in for more drinks. After bringing the drinks out, we sat around talking. I asked Mike what Lisa whispered into his ear.

Mike looked embarrassed and said, "She said I am her dream lover and I can have her anytime I want to."

Janet looked at me and said, "A very interest woman. We need to get to know here better."

Our conversation was interrupted when Bill said, "Oh my look at those tits!"

I looked over and saw a naked Monika and James walking toward us with Monika's massive tis swaying and James's erect cock keeping time with her tits. Monika said, "Hi y'all. Sorry we are late."

The rest of the afternoon is for another time.

lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers
12