Life Changing Event Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yah Mikey," she said, pressing her breasts into him, "be yourself, show us who you are." Mike came, shooting thick white ropes of hot cum out in front of him onto Linda's pussy. His legs tightened...then his knees buckled as he cried out in orgasm, finally falling into Linda.

Noticing that a crowd had gathered, she opened the car door and helped him into car. I hurriedly got in and started the car. Mike rode home naked in the back seat, still recovering from his orgasm. Linda said she wanted to be comfortable and took off her cover up, put her seat back and started rubbing her pussy again.

Mike called Janet and asked how she was feeling. She said she was feeling better. I told Mike, "Tell her to meet us in front of the hotel". Janet's eyes about pooped out of her head when she went to get in the car and saw both Mike and Linda nude.

She asked, "Did I miss something?"

To be continued...

12