Life Changing Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My penis was still hard and uncomfortably confined in my trousers. I walked slowly, assuming my erection would subside. A slow pace also seemed to work best with my sore buttocks.

The events of the past half hour or so had been surreal and I felt somewhat disoriented. If it had been taking swats in an office from some older man, I might simply be a bit cross and try to put the event out of my mind. Being paddled by a woman was different though. Arousing in a way I'd never imagined possible. My penis was still hard when I approached my dorm.

Although I wanted to get up to my room to masturbate, the chances were likely of meeting someone in the hallway. With the obvious bulge in my trousers, I didn't want to go inside. Behind the building was a small cluster of pine trees. After a quick check for roving security guards who had a strong presence on the campus after dark, I slipped into the pines.

I wasted no time pulling my trousers down just enough to release my erection, which I wrapped in a handkerchief. As I lightly stroked myself, I concentrated on the pain which still radiated through my buttocks, and the woman who had paddled me. I had only gotten a brief glimpse of her, but as I recalled she was attractive. She also took her work seriously as a disciplinarian. Before long I stifled the groan of a powerful orgasm as I erupted into my handkerchief. Then I took my time to slowly milk the last drops of cum from my thankfully softening penis.

I would make it up to my room without incident, but would masturbate once again before going to sleep, the pain in my buttocks having subsided into a warm and almost soothing feeling.

That disciplinary action had been a life changing event for me. I found myself thinking about it for months afterwards, and it seemed that any time I heard the sound of a woman's high heels on the floor or pavement it would immediately get my attention. When I masturbated I would always drift back in my mind to that abandoned restroom where I'd been severely paddled.

I even found myself making excuses to be out on campus after supper, and having some reason to pass by the admin building. Although I would find that side door unlocked on a few occasions, the old restroom at the bottom of the stairs was always secured.

What would I have done if a punishment session had been in progress? Listened outside the door and played with myself? Hid in an alcove until the students left, and as the ladies were locking up beg to be paddled? I just don't know.

Although I felt like a creep when I did it, I will admit that I walked through the admin building and the adjacent one where the housing offices were, trying to be inconspicuous while looking for the woman who had paddled me. I wasn't sure what I would do if I found her, which I didn't.

The cafeteria worker I saw on a regular basis, though I had no interest in her and she never even acknowledged that she recognized me, as she changed out dishes on the steam table.

At some point I mustered the courage to venture into the surrounding ghetto where I found an adult bookstore that I'd heard about. They had a small but excellent selection of magazines which featured scenes of female domination. Leather clad authoritative beauties in high heels, paddling and flogging helpless submissive men. By the end of the school year I had purchased a small collection of those magazines and they thrilled me as no other pornography had.

Close to the end of the semester I was so obsessed with the idea of being paddled that I intentionally left my bed unmade for over a month, though evidently my room was never inspected again as I was never summoned for another punishment.

On a side note, by the end of the school year I had found myself within John Doe's circle of friends. We had simply struck up a conversation on the dorm's front steps, and have been in regular contact to this day. Neither one of us mentioned the paddling, although it was probably that common bond which broke the ice between us. Last year I had to ask him, why did he take those swats years ago, when he could have easily afforded to pay the fine? His answer surprised me.

A family of his wealth, people always expected them to take the easy way out and simply pay a fine. He had been warned by his father and other men in his family, that when the school gave him the choice of paying a fine or facing the paddle, and they would find a reason to put him in that position, to take the paddle and be done with it. Otherwise, he would be in that situation again, repeatedly, until he took the swats. It was evidently some old game to administrators, to put wealthy students in their place.

He also commented that the jock that had also been there that night was rumored to have had casual relations with several ladies on the faculty, and speculated those must have gone awry. Likely he was brought down there for the purpose of revenge.

The following year at the State University, I would ask girlfriends to put on a pair of high heels and spank me with a ping pong paddle. Not all of them were enthusiastic about it, as you might expect. Eventually, I found a girl who was willing to play the role of dominatrix. She would later become my wife. In later years I would make a special paddle for her, a replica of the one from the private college. I might share those stories some other time.

12