Life Changing Your Plans Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But how could you, how could anyone after today?"

I lifted her head and kissed her on the lips. I shocked myself, as it was not what I had intended to do.

"Please don't," she said as she quickly pulled away.

"I, I am sorry Jen, I, I just don't know what overcame me," I said rising to my feet to give us room by sitting in the recliner.

She grabbed my hand, "Please, I am so sorry, its not what I meant, I liked the kiss, it has been the best part of my day. Its just . . . " she trailed off.

"Jen, you can tell me, whats wrong?"

She broke out into heavy sobs again, "I can't, you'll never look at me again!"

"Jen, no one is perfect, and I can not imagine you having done anything that would make me feel that way about you. Please, talk to me, tell me what has you so upset tonight?"

She looked up with reddened eyes that were pleading for forgiveness, begging for my mercy, and said, "Pictures. Pictures on the internet, and a movie. Someone told my boss and he fired me, but the prick waited until the end of the day. I have no job, and everyone will soon know. How, how will I ever have anyone ever think I am not a slut?"

"Wait, was this why you were kicked from the team and expelled?"

"Yes," she said, afraid to look up.

"Jen, you are no slut. You haven't brought young men back here, hell, you haven't even had a date since you have been here. Ignore them."

"I can't," she said.

"Why?"

"For the same reason I am afraid of how you'll treat me if you knew as well, and why it would tear my heart apart. Those pictures will kill anything you feel for me!"

"Jen, what are you saying?"

"I love you! Damn it, I love you!"

I paused, I too had felt this feeling growing in me, but I never wanted to push myself on this beautiful young woman, or for that matter on someone so much younger and so much more to look forward to in life. But now here she was telling me what I feared and wanted, and at the same time telling me I would hate her if I knew what happened.

"Jen," I said as I pulled her close making her look up into my eyes as I brushed the wet hair clinging to her face away behind her ear, "I love you as well. You have begun to fill a void I have had in my heart for a long time. What is in your past is there, in your past. It is part of what brought you to me, and part of who you are, and I, I love that young woman."

"But -"

I silenced her as I brought my lips to hers and began a kiss that was soon returned passionately as her lips parted and her tongue desperately sought mine. Our tongues danced, twirled, and spun around each other like two lost lovers reunited after years apart, lost in a world of indifference and pain and learning to dance once again. We both broke the kiss off and leaned back and began to laugh. So much tension had just been released, so many fears were settled, as we closed one door, and opened another.

To be continued . . .

12