Life Changing Your Plans Ch. 02

Story Info
Father takes in daughter's friend and helps restore her life.
3.4k words
4.41
26.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since Jennifer had been fired from her work and word spread of her indiscretion that got her expelled from school, and now fired. She hadn't been out of the house and hadn't seen much of the downstairs or living room in that time either. We had talked, but neither brought up the kiss. We smiled, but seemed to move like two objects orbiting each other. Afraid that any contact would forever change our paths around the sun.

It was a Thursday evening when I arrived home from work. I heard movement in the kitchen and went to see if Jennifer was feeling any better about her situation. She was standing at the counter pouring hot water from the coffee pot into a cup with a tea bag hung over the side. She began to idly stir the cup. There was nothing special, no extra movement, no extra flair, just slow, economical movements. And yet, I was enraptured. I had to speak, to pull myself from the spell.

"Boo!"

She turned slowly, "Was I supposed to jump?" she asked. "Because, your car was a dead giveaway that you were home. You really need to get that exhaust fixed."

"Well, damn. So I guess I can't surprise you with a night on the town either?"

She thought for a moment, "Yeah, you can. I need to see something other than these four walls. Thank you. Let me go change quickly."

"Nope," I said, taking in a quick look. She was wearing purple flowered flip flops that allowed me to look up her legs, beginning at her toes. They were a nice soft tan accentuating slender, but powerfully shaped, long sexy legs. She had a pair of her tight form fitting black volleyball shorts that allowed one to admire the curves of her ass, and follow them until they disappeared under her yellow University T-shirt. She had her (natural - I guessed) blonde hair pulled into a top knotted ponytail on the backside of her head. If she only had her reading glasses on, oh, if only. But I was going to be damn glad to show this young woman a good time despite the fact that she did not have them on, "you look absolutely perfect for where we are going to go. Grab a pair of socks, and I'll meet you in the car."

I stopped in the open doorway, "And don't you change a lick of clothing."

She giggled and shot up the stairs.

I drove aimlessly for a bit, slowing, and then acting like I was pulling into a hardware store first, then an ironworks factory. Each time I pulled quickly away I got a slug in the arm. Finally I relented and pulled into a bowling alley. She looked at me, unsure if I was honestly going to go in this time. When I pulled into a parking space and got out and walked around to open her door, she looked at me, shook her head, and smiled.

Once inside, I asked Joe, and old friend who worked here after retiring from the same shithole I worked for, for the shoes and the lane I requested. We walked to the far right side of the bowling alley, thankful it was not yet league season. I picked up the phone, ordered a pitcher of beer, a family basket of chicken tenders and crispy fries.

We took our time looking through the lane's offering of bowling balls. She settled on a metallic pink fourteen pound ball. I found an old donated ball with the initials RHL on a sixteen pound Brunswick Black Beauty. After the first roll down the lane I found it to have been perfectly weighted to curve beautifully from the far right of the lane to the 1-3 hole. I wouldn't have to exert myself much to have fun.

I had Jennifer sit back as I removed her flip flops and slowly put her socks on and massaged her feet. By the time both feet were covered, her eyes were closed and she had slumped into the chair. I gingerly slipped each shoe on and tied them. I stood, leaned over her, and slipped my hands under her armpits and lifted her to her feet. She slouched forward, and fell into me feigning sleep. I hugged her, and quickly slid my hands to her ass and pinched a handful of each cheek hard.

"OW! Damn it! Okay, okay, lets bowl!" she said moving up onto the lane and picking up her ball. "You're going to pay for that one!" she said as she turned and wiggled her tight little ass, and then shot forward sliding expertly as the ball slid awkwardly like a knuckleball, before breaking and hitting the 1-2 hole for a Brooklyn strike. Unfortunately I did not see it as I was still staring at Jennifer's ass. "Hey old man," she said with two fingers pointing out at me on her upside down hand. She then motioned them upwards to her eyes, "Up here, up here."

I laughed, and said, "When they wiggle as nicely as your ass, then I am there baby. You bet."

"Oh, My, God . . . its your turn."

We drank, we talked, and we bowled. Our food arrived and I paid for it and then we talked, ate, and bowled. Before we knew it we were on our second pitcher, and the food was gone. I had lost the first game 198 to 125 and while I did not blame the beer, I did blame those wonderfully tight shorts, but I did not give a damn. My consolation prize was this lovely young lady draping herself across my lap, kissing me madly.

When we passed each other moving off of and onto the lane for each of our turns, any touch, however slight was electrifying. Whether it was a the touch of the back of our hands, fingers to an elbow, or a quick peck on the cheek, sexual electricity was filling the air. I was struggling to keep from getting hard. I was getting uncomfortable and she was enjoying every damn minute of it.

As we began the tenth frame of the second game we heard voice call out, "Hey Baby! How much did the old man pay for ya? We'll double it!"

I spun focusing on the man who said it as I came to a stop.

"Mike, no, forget about it please!"

I closed the distance quickly. As I closed in I could see I was giving up more than fifty pounds and a good six inches in height. About ten feet out I growled, "FUCKING APOLOGIZE NOW!"

"Are you joking old man?"

Five feet to go, "You better swing first you tall pile of shit!"

One foot . . . He swung, I ducked, stomped on the instep of his left foot with my heel, and swung upward from my crouched position into his balls. He dropped to his knees, eyes instantly watering. I stood over him, "FUCKING APOLOGIZE!" I growled inches from his ear.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"Fucking louder so your lame ass friends can hear it," I seethed as I twisted his ear violently.

"Okay, Okay damn it, I'M SORRY!"

As Joe walked up I said to him, "You know where I live, if the puke wants to call the police, tell them. Here's fifty for the night. Sorry I caused a scene."

"Don't worry Mike, I know most of the people here tonight, they know what happened."

We got into the car after changing shoes. I was quiet most of the way home. I finally spoke, "Jennifer, I am so sorry For what I did tonight I jus-"

"Shut up Mike."

I parked the car in the driveway, and walked around to open Jennifer's door, but she had opened it and sprinted for the front door before I got there. I stopped at the door thinking for a moment, then closed it. I didn't know what to say, but I knew, I knew I had to apologize.

I walked into the house, head down, and turned to close the door behind me. She grabbed me, spun me around and slammed me back into the wall. She attacked me, pinned my arms to my side, and went for my mouth. Her tongue moved swiftly, seeking mine out, chasing it about and pinning it to the side. Her hand cupped my balls and squeezed roughly. Her left leg pushed my right leg to the side opening my stance. I went to reach for her waist and was rebuffed with harsh slaps to my wrists. She grabbed me by the collar and pulled me off balance and swung me around her and pushed me backwards. I was freefalling. Literally into the couch, and figuratively as my mind exploded with excitement from the sheer ferocity of her attack.

I landed, legs spread, out of breath and temporarily disoriented as she dropped between my legs to her knees. I began to laugh and repeat, "Thank you" over and over as she unbuckled my belt and released my now rock hard cock. She paused for a moment, her eyes ablaze with lust, before she licked up the underside of my shaft. She lightly sucked my head then engulfed me, taking my wide seven inches whole. My eyes rolled back in my head as her suction increased and she began to squeeze and release the pressure on my balls, each time the pressure increasing. I straightened my legs trying to displace the pressure growing within. "Jennifer," I moaned, "honey, baby, Oh my, my, muhhhh, FUCCKK, I'm cumming!"

Her lips clamped down and she struggled to swallow one of the most powerful shots of cum I had ever released. She sucked it down and then licked my shaft clean before rolling her tongue gently around my soldier's head. I pulled her up from the floor and brought her up onto my lap and kissed her deeply, then thanked her and asked, "What the hell was that all about? I thought I had pissed you off?"

"You did, and didn't, I, just didn't know how I wanted to handle it, you, DAMN IT! US."

She paused, head tilted backwards looking straight up at nothing. Then she looked at me and started to slowly explain, "When you took off after that man . . . I, was scared, of what was happening, I was scared for you, and I was terrified that I was losing control of my life again." There was a pause as she searched for the words she needed. "But," she continued, "In the car thinking about what happened, I knew, I knew you were right, not to fight, but damn did you kick his ass, but I mean, fuck, I couldn't run from it any more. I needed to confront it, admit it and let people know it doesn't bother me. You showed me that, despite my mistake, I do not have to accept what is thrown at me. And you, WOW, I have never felt so loved, so cared for, so protected. It has clarified everything for me." She sprung to her feet, and went up to her room. On the way she stopped and looked at me from mid stairs, and said, "E V E R Y T H I N G!"

I sat, legs still spread, cock hanging limp and wet, leaning back on the couch. My mind kept turning that phrase over in my head, "Everything." What did she mean? What was covered in her mind by Everything? I tucked my cock back in pulled up my shorts and zipped myself up. I walked to my room and flopped down on my bed and let my spinning mind circle itself into a downward spiral of sleep.

When I woke in the morning I found my alarm in the floor, off and forty five minutes past my wakeup time. I rolled over and pick up my phone from the bedside table and called work, "John, hey it's me Mike. Yeah, damn, you heard already? Yeah, I need to take care of a few things today. Sure, I'll use a personal day. Thank you John." I hung up the phone, and fell back on the bed. I needed to talk to Jennifer.

After using the bathroom and washing up, I headed to Jen's room and knocked. I waited a moment and knocked again and then peered inside. Her bed was made and the room was empty. I went to the kitchen made some coffee and went and sat poolside. I couldn't take my mind off Jennifer or the events from last night. I came to a decision. I needed to find Gabby and talk to her.

****************************

Jen and I had talked, but she wouldn't let me near until we talked with Gabby. It was a long week waiting for Gabby to come home. But today was the day. Jennifer had found another job working in a call center answering questions and handling complaints. She wasn't very thrilled with the job, but it paid well and she kept easy hours. I walked the house like a man in his last hours on death row. I couldn't keep still. I stalked the house relentlessly until I heard a car pulling into the drive.

I opened the door and walked out onto the porch. Terrence quickly got out of the car, flashed me a smile and hurried around to open Gabby's door. I suspected correctly, Terrence was the one she had met, and it wasn't at school but here, in front of me. I smiled, hands in pockets, as he opened the door and took her hand helping her up and out of the car. They walked around the car hand in hand radiating joy on smiles that drew wide across happy faces. As they closed the distance I stepped forward and hugged them both as one.

I let go and took a step back. I took them in and smiled as I said, "My, you two seemed to have found something substantial and wonderful. I hope it lasts, and I hope you'll continue to make each other happy."

"Oh my God Dad! We're just dating!"

Terrance smiled and replied, "She's dating, but I am trying to please the woman I am going to marry."

"Really now?" I said taking Terrance's hand in my and shaking it, "Congratulations."

"Would you two stop? We haven't even had sex yet! Oh shit, um sorry Dad."

I started laughing hard, "Come on in you two."

I went to the kitchen to make us something to drink. I dropped a few ice cubes into each glass and poured some water then bunched them together and carried them to the living room. Who need a fancy tray anyway. I set them down on the coffee table and handed them each a glass. It was cute to see them side by side and exchanging conspiratory glances.

I cut directly into what I thought was the heart of their plan, "So, Terrance, tell please. Are you staying for Thanksgiving with us?" I looked to Gabby. Apparently I caught her off guard as she quickly looked to Terrance with wide eyes.

Terrance placed a hand on hers, straightened his back and answered, "Only Mr. Meeker, if it is your wish."

"Terrance," I answered, as I extended my hand to him, "It is not only my wish, but my expectation to get to know someone my daughter evidently feels so much about." I leaned forward and pulled him to me and as I shook his hand placed my other hand behind his back and gave a hug and pat on his back. I then whispered before breaking the hug, "I hope you have kept my baby safe."

Upon the release from my hug Terrance snapped straight and let loose a firm, "Yes, Sir!"

I immediately cocked my head and looked at him and asked, "R.O.T.C.?"

Again a firm, "Yes, Sir!"

"Rank?"

"Cadet Lieutenant Colonel, Battalion XO, Sir!"

"An architect, and an officer. Terrance, thank you for returning my daughter safe and sound," I said turning to my daughter who was beaming with pride, "Well, don't just sit there. Show him the house and the Rec room where he'll stay for the next few days."

She took him by the hand and led him on a tour through the house. I quickly fished out my phone and began to rapidly send texts to Jennifer. I told her we were right about whom it was that had made her look so happy when we chatted each time on Skype. I also told her he would be staying for the Thanksgiving break in the rec room.

She texted back, "We might have to keep an eye on them. lol"

I sent back, "Don't think so. This guy is a man of honor."

Her text was almost immediate, "A man of honor? Bullshit, there can't be two of you?"

"Sorry, you're right I am that damn special!"

"Roflmfao at work!"

"Come home soon please."

"<3"

I was not fond of texting, but was beginning to see it merits when one was at work and was unable to talk properly. As I finished they went out to the car to retrieve their bags.

We had moved poolside. Sweaters were needed, but with the hot chocolate Gabby had made and a clear day, we comfortable talking about odd things. I tried to keep our conversation away from college and their relationship so they need not repeat it when Jennifer got home. I looked at my watch and thought she should be here in a few when I heard, "Why in the hell are you guys out here? Its friggin' cold! Get in here." Before I could turn, she had ducked back in as she fled back indoors.

Once inside Gabby poured Jennifer a cup of hot chocolate from the thermos she had made as we sat around the kitchen table. The conversation started slowly but began with the trip back to college for her and Trey, as she preferred to call him. Then moved on to his gentlemanly courting of her. Gabby was frustrated with it purposefulness and steady development, but despite her objections to the pace, she had fallen deeply, and readily accepted it heart and soul. Terrance had insisted on no sex until marriage. She argued with Jennifer and I that it was too old fashioned, that things had changed, but as for me I agreed with Terrance on that point, for them.

"For us? What do you mean Dad?" She looked to Jennifer and then me, waiting for an answer.

"Well," I said taking Jennifer's hand into mine. "Apparently, and I understand if you are angry with me, but please do not be angry with Jennifer."

"Wait, wha-" she looked confused and then realized I was holding Jennifer's hand, "What the fuck? Jennifer, why is he holding your hand . . . Jen!"

"Gabby," she began, "remember when I told you a week ago about how I had been struggling to get beyond my past, and how I was struggling to deal with it? Well," she continued before allowing Gabby to answer, "Your Father has been there through it all for me, with me, and showing me that I do not need to hide, that there are people who care about me, and who, who, well, I think may LOVE me despite what I have done."

Gabby had locked her eyes onto Jennifer's, then turned to look at me. If she saw anything in my eyes, in that moment it was fear. Fear that I would lose my daughter over my feelings for her friend, and fear that I would lose Jennifer because I could never lose my daughter. I could never allow the latter to happen. Gabby got up from the table and disappeared up the stairs. I went to get up, but Jennifer's hand on my arm stopped me, "No, I need to go talk with her."

As Jennifer left the table I looked to Terrance and apologized for the unease of the moment, and then excused myself from the table and went outside. I sat once again, poolside. My mind went blank after the two ideas of losing all that I love fought for dominance before finally shaking them out. The sun was setting quickly and the chill grew deeper, sinking into my bones.

Finally I rose.

I headed into the house knowing what I had to do.