Life: Eva Longoria

Story Info
Eva Longoria gets bored on set of upcoming show.
1.6k words
3.96
59.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: this is fiction.

*

It was damned beautiful, if anything. I was on the set of a new television series, named Life. We were filming our first episode on an island inhabited only by primitive native peoples and insects. Lots and lots of insects. I was beginning to feel sick of this place, after being here for the second week. Bad weather and filming mistakes had delayed filming. Now, the day of our supposed departure, all planes were grounded because of a massive storm. The sky was dark grey and the rain droplets were hitting like stones. All of the cast and crew were huddled inside the dimly lit local bar. I strolled in casually, with my six foot five inch frame soaked with water. My nationality was half Asian and half African, a strange mix that worked well, apparently. I've succeeded in becoming a legend at my high school, a real woman's man. Now, at twenty eight, after working on short stints in many television shows, I was signed onto a real winner. It's name was Life.

The bar was a center of activity. I scanned the room with my eyes, and quickly spotted a beautiful woman on one of the booths. It was Eva Longoria. She had only a quick guest spot on the show, and had showed up early to get her part done. However, the weather and technical complications had stranded her here. Every day on the set I would always sneak glances at her amazing five foot two body that never failed to make my heart stop. Now, here she was, sitting on a booth sipping some kind of cocktail looking bored. Several of the cast had already tried hitting on her, but they were all turned down. I walked over right next to her, and leaned over the bartender and asked for something strong, and was rewarded with some rum. I took a seat right next to the Mexican American beauty and took a sit of my drink. I could tell she was sneaking a glance at me. Inside, I smiled. I knew that she desperately needed some cock, even if she was faithful to her boyfriend.

I turned my head to smile at her right when she was peering over at me. She instinctively turned her eyes away but then smiled back. I greeted her, "Hey. How are you doing?"

She scowled a bit. "I have a boyfriend who I love very much you know."

I laughed. "I know. But you have a look in your eye like you haven't been fucked in years."

"That's none of your business."

I gave her another one of my heart stopping smiles. "All right then. I'm sorry."

I scratched in my trailer number onto a napkin and turned around and walked out of the bar. As I turned around, I could have sworn I heard her whisper, "See you later."

It was three hours later when I heard a knock on my trailer door. I opened the door and it was none other than Eva. She was soaked in water and sexier than ever. Her wet clothes showed her curves. She was like a cat, calm, controlled, and at that moment, wet. I could barely speak.

With my head I motioned her to follow me. She glided over to where I was, and I started running the water in my shower. She stripped of her clothes quickly, revealing her B cup breasts and round ass. Her skin was gleaming from the water, and she was simply beautiful. We stepped into the warm shower and locked lips immediately. Her lips were smooth and we groped each other. I felt her smooth silky skin and my hands traveled aimlessly over her beautiful body. My hard on came almost immediately, with nine inches of power waiting to explode. I began playing with her pussy lips and clitoris with my fingers, and I felt her gasp. My fingers moved faster and faster as she whimpered. She must have been extremely horny, because she had her first orgasm quite quickly. I could feel her sharp intakes of breath as we were locked onto each other, with the warm water creating a misty feel to the entire setting. She kissed my body as she moved down towards my cock, her smooth hands holding onto mine as her lips locked onto my cock. She was crouched down in the shower as she began taking my cock in her mouth. Sucking it and bobbing her head gently. I could barely take the teasing as I began to sway my hips faster to meet her sucking. She took her beautiful black eyes and looked up at me while bobbing her head, giving her an angelic look. I nearly melted right there and then, but I knew I had more work to do.

She finally let go of my cock and stood up as we dried off. We walked to my bed as she lay down and spread her legs. It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. She commanded, "Take my now." There was a hint of desperation in her voice. I wanted to jump onto her and fuck her for all she was worth right then, but I teased her a bit, kissing her wonderfully round breasts and feeling up her dark nipples with my fingers. Using my tongue I licked Eva's wet pussy and sucked on her clitoris, softly at first, but harder as she began to squirm on my bed. I heard her whisper, "oh my god" as she orgasmed again for the second time that night. I took two of my fingers and pushed them into her silky pussy. It was amazingly tight in there, and I looked up into her beautiful eyes and asked her with a smile, "What's the biggest cock you've taken into this thing?"

She replied, "six inches, give or take."

I laughed and ask her if she was ready.

Eva looked directly into my eyes and said, "I have never been more ready than right now."

She moved her hands down onto my penis and guided it into her wet pussy. It was hard at first, and amazingly tight. I could barely fit half of my cock in there at first, as I moved in a deathly slow motion in and out of her pussy. Soon, her pussy began to loosen as my pace quickened. Her moans grew louder and louder as she jerked her head back for her third orgasm. Her eyes rolled back into her head a bit, and I could tell she was enjoying this. I flipped her over and she got onto all fours. I carefully positioned myself and put my hands on her sides. She was so small. I suddenly and quickly jammed all nine inches of my cock into her and she screamed. I began to pound her beautiful body at a killer pace, and I could hear the bed squeak with my motions. She was moaning uncontrollably. She yelled out, "Oh my god slow down!"

But there was no slowing down. Her moans turned into screams as she could not control herself. She began to meet me with her body as we swayed together. Her small body could barely take all of my sexual energy focused in on her, and she screamed out loud as she had an orgasm once again. I pulled myself out of Eva, and began to take some of her pussy juice to lube her asshole. She said, "wait, I've never done this before. I don't know if I should..."

I simply looked into her big beautiful eyes and said, "Trust me."

I pushed a finger into her asshole and she gasped. I then pushed a second finger in and she was silent, but I knew there must have been some pain. I squeezed her hand and told her not to worry. I pulled out her legs from under her and she was then lying flat on her stomach on my bed, now soaked with her juices. I lay on top of her petite body and inserted my penis between her smooth and round asscheeks and into her asshole. I began to hump Eva at a slow pace, and she whispered to me, "It hurts, it hurts, please don't."

I began to hump her faster, with my hips pumping into her. Her screams and moans were louder than ever, as her small body took the cock. She was taking my cock well now, massaging it with her amazing ass. I used my hands to feel her breasts, which were pressed against the bed. I humped her at an amazing speed now, moving my hands down from her breasts to her play with her beautiful pussy. I used my hands to move her hips with my humps. She yelled out, "Oh my god! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

I complied happily, using my hips to pound her as hard as I could. She orgasmed again and screamed with her beautiful voice as I came close to an orgasm myself. She squeezed together her ass cheeks and I nearly cried with pleasure as I could not help myself anymore. She was moaning loudly yet again and I joined her as I shot a huge load of cum into her ass, and pumped several more shots as she screamed. Her breathing was so fast it was as if she was running. Her beautiful body radiated heat as I used my hands to caress her pussy as I pumped my cum into Eva Longoria's ass. I slowed down considerably as I pulled my cock from her ass. Her breathing slowed as I continued to touch her. I flipped her over and stared at her. She was flushed, her face sweaty and body warm, but she was still as beautiful as ever. her ass was soft and her eyes were filled with satisfaction as we made out for another hour before finally falling to sleep.

THE END

feel free to leave comments! my first story.