Life Game

Story Info
Vishal finds his game affects real people.
2.9k words
4.49
30.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted in this story are eighteen years or older. Just an idea I am trying out, although I hope to turn this one into something of an anthology series about different people getting a hold of this game. My next post will be a follow-up to "Audrey Steps Out".

"I can't believe I found it." Vishal eagerly moved his game console to the living room, eager to play the game he had just purchased at a second-hand shop. The game was titled Omnipotence -- The Game of Life, and he had been hearing rumors about it for months. Supposedly it gave you a world to manipulate, usually the story was that the gameplay came down to getting beautiful NPCs to take off their clothes and basically do what you wanted. Today was going to be a great day, no school, plenty of snacks and best of all the house to himself until evening. He had just put the game disc in when he heard the front door open. He turned around to see his sister Marika and her friend Elisa.

"Hey, what's happening?" Vishal remained focused on them as he responded, although inwardly he was panicking that the game's startup would show what it was, even if the title would mean nothing to them. However Marika glanced at the screen and laughed softly.

"Okay, I see. You got another game. Have fun. We have to plan for Saturday." He fought to keep his released breath quiet.

"So, I thought everyone was going to be out today." She shrugged.

"I forgot my notebook and I don't feel like going back out when we don't need to. Don't worry we won't be out until after mom and dad get back." He nodded watching them go down the hall. He watched them until they were out of sight. He knew full well it was wrong to eye his sister's rear and that it was pathetic, but Marika and Elisa were too attractive to ignore, and they knew it. Returning to the couch with his wireless controller Vishal eyed his drink and the snacks he had carefully arranged on the couch. Satisfied that he wouldn't have to get up until he felt the call of nature, he turned his attention to the large flat screen TV on which the game had reached a very subdued menu, with the title and a list of options. The options were start game, settings, gallery and trophy room. Grinning eagerly he selected start game. The screen went dark and the words searching area appeared in large green letters.

"Hmm, I wonder what that's about. Must be just how they decided to say loading, please wait in this game." At last the game changed briefly to say User Detected. He shook his head muttering, "The things they do to stand out". The screen now showed a bedroom, it looked somewhat like his sister's room, but then again to him the rooms of girls were a mystery as dating was still along the lines of movie, dinner and finally a car for him. In this room were two attractive eighteen/nineteen year old girls lounging on the bed. The graphics were quite good, especially the room, as for the two girls it was a bit stylized, otherwise he might have said they looked like his sister and her friend, but they were no less sexy for the stylization. Then on the game screen appear the words select one. He thought about this a moment and selected the one that resembled his sister. A menu appeared with three options, talk, actions and movement. Vishal selected actions and the menu changed to seductions, kiss and touch. He grinned as he selected kiss. The girl leaned into kiss the other, she missed as the other girl turned her head. His character kissed the other girl's ear and she turned back to laugh softly and at what was his character was up to.

"Probably more about seduction than just going for it. More fun anyway." He pick seductions and selected rub shoulders. His character sat behind her friend and began rubbing her friend's shoulders. The friend turned her head when she felt the hands on her shoulders.

"Oh, thank you that feels nice." A bar appeared above her head indicating level of seduction, which was only at its first level. The menu came up again and Vishal selected seduction again, this time rub shoulders had been replaced by continue with body rub. His character moved her hands to rub down her friend's arms, upon reaching the hands she clasped them and moved her thumbs over the fingers. The other girl gasped softly and the seduction meter went up another point as she continued to move her hands on her friend's arms.

Vishal opened the menu again and selected talk. The menu changed to another list of options. These included "Can I touch your tits?", "Would you like me to give you a massage?", and "Want to go out?". Vishal grinned as he chose the second option. The other girl raised a questioning eyebrow, but nodded as she lay down, setting aside her pen and notebook as she did so. Vishal selected seduction again. This time the option for full body massage (chaste) appeared, so selected this one. His character straddled her friend to return to massaging her friend's shoulders and began gradually working more on to the back. The seduction meter went up another point as her hands reached the base of her friend's spine. The friend gasped and relaxed further. Vishal opened options again and saw that the option to have his character grind her hips against her friend's rear. He noted the seduction meter had gone up another point, when the menu prompted to open it again. He checked the menu and an icon was indicating a new option in talk. The option turned out to be "can you remove your shirt?". He didn't hesitate to select it. The friend raised her head and looked back, hesitating a moment before speaking.

"Okay." His character moved aside so that her friend could sit up and removed her shirt. As the friend lay down Vishal checked the menu under talk and found an option to compliment. He selected this as his character returned to straddling her friend.

"You are really sexy, your skin is so soft and it looks amazing in contrast to my darker hands." The friend moaned softly as his character's hands moved down her back on bare skin. Vishal checked the seduction meter and noted it was maybe just over a third of the way there. He checked the menu as his character continued to work her way down her friend's back. Now in the talk menu a new option had appeared "can I unclasp your bra?" He hesitated a moment before selecting it.

The friend's response was a low moan, but otherwise didn't respond. Taking a chance he checked actions and so he selected it, fully prepared that this might result in a game over. However the other girl only momentarily raised her head before lowering it again. Suddenly a message appeared on the screen "Bold action deserves reward. Choose one free option without negative consequence". Grinning he scanned the options for ones he would have rejected before and saw tap pussy. The result of this option was for his character to reach back and tap her friend's pussy with middle and index fingers with sufficient force to elicit somewhat louder moans from the friend. The seduction bar reached the halfway point and he checked the options menu. Under seduction an option appeared to raise skirt.

Feeling emboldened by his earlier moves he selected this one. The friend's reactions were minimal, so he returned to the menu. Now remove panties appeared and when he selected this full body massage appeared without a qualifier. He readily selected this one. In addition to the former efforts of the massage his character did not stop at the lower back, but instead began to massage the other girl's ass. The other girl's moaning grew louder and the seduction meter continued to fill. After massaging her friend from head to toe she returned to between her legs. His character held her friend's cheeks apart while rubbing her pussy with her other hand. The seduction meter continued to fill as he looked over the list of options and selected kiss neck. This caused the meter to nearly fill as well as further squirming from the friend.

Vishal was growing a bit uncomfortable as the action on screen was making him hard and his pants were feeling a bit tight, but with his sister and her friend in the house he would have to wait until he got back to his room. Scanning the list of options he picked grope breasts, hoping this would at last fill the meter so he could finish. His character leaned forward and began massaging the breasts from either side. Finally the meter was full, the screen flashed several times and a message appeared on screen, Congratulations, all options unlocked.

Vishal grinned and Selected lick pussy. His character lay down between her friend's legs, spread the cheeks and took a long lick from clit to the top of her ass. The friend cried out and Vishal nearly dropped his controller when he heard a sound coming from his sister's room that sounded remarkably like Elisa, in similar circumstances. Shaking his head and reassuring himself that it was a coincidence Vishal returned his attention to the game where the girl was rapidly approaching orgasm. His character spread her friend's pussy in order to thrust her tongue inside with force. Her friend's moaning grew louder and she shifted a hand so that she could use a thumb to rub the clit. Seeing that he didn't have any more to do Vishal set his controller aside and sat back. He was eagerly awaiting the end so he could go to his room, groaning that he had to wait. The friend was writhing and moaning louder as his character redoubled her efforts to get her off. Just when he thought she would squirm off of the bed she tensed up and nearly screamed before collapsing. His character continued licking until her friend lay still. At this point he thought it was over, but his character sat up and waited until the friend recovered.

They briefly kissed before his character grinned and pointed to the floor. The friend quickly kneeled on the floor, while his character sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. The friend didn't hesitate to lower her head to give the other girl a long lick the length of her pussy. His character moaned softly and put a hand on her friend's head. The "camera" didn't always make it clear what the friend was doing, but the look on her face made it clear she was enjoying everything her friend was doing. She didn't moan as loudly as her friend, but the increasingly ecstatic look on her face told him that she was fast approaching orgasm.

Vishal rubbed himself as he began to think maybe he could get some relief as his sister would probably be in her room for a while. The girl gripped her friend's head with both hands and cried out, before shuddering a few times and then collapsing on the bed. Her friend licked for several more moments before sitting on the bed next to the other girl. He was about ready to say "fuck it" and whip out his aching cock, but then a message appeared on the screen Bonus Scene. Not sure what this was he selected yes and the two girls stood and walked to the door of the room, suddenly he looked up to see his sister and Elisa approaching him. He felt his jaw drop when he realized they were both naked. He knew he should feel a bit dumb, but after all, who has a video game that controls people? Too stunned to react he sat staring as the two approached him, not seeming to actually recognize him. Once they reached him they kneeled on either side of him. His sister smiled and spoke.

"We were having a good time, but now we could use a hard cock. Can you help us?" Elisa smiled and licked her lips before Marika continued as she reached between his legs and squeezed him lightly. "I guess you can." The two of them pulled on his shorts and he raised himself to allow them to pull his shorts and underwear down to allow access to his cock. His size wasn't exactly startling, about seven inches, but not bad. They eagerly began licking up either side of his cock. He groaned as he wondered how long he could last with both of them going down on him. Vishal leaned back into the couch as his sister took the head of his cock in her mouth, while Elisa licked the shaft and then switched to licking his balls. He felt himself swell as he felt his sister take more in her mouth. He felt his balls tighten as Elisa continued to lick.

However before he could find release they stopped as he groaned. He looked down to see what they were doing as this had already gone too far to be a joke, his sister's sense of humor wasn't this twisted. His sister stood and bent over slightly so that Elisa could lick her pussy for several moments. Marika turned around and while Elisa held his cock, lowered herself onto him. He moaned softly and she moaned a bit louder as she sank all the down.

Once she was in his lap he felt her squeezing around him, causing him to moan further, before she began moving up and down with increasing speed. Just as he was starting to feel lost in the sensation he heard a moan from his sister that caught him off guard with its unexpected loudness. He opened his eyes to see that as his sister was riding him, Elisa was between their legs licking Marika. Marika moved with increasing speed until she suddenly stopped and slammed into his lap. She jerked up and down with shallow movements before resting in his lap and leaning back into him. At a whim he kissed her lips and she smiled as she slowly rose to her feet. After she was clear Elisa immediately took him in her mouth, easily reaching the base. He moaned as she held him there for a moment before releasing him to use her tongue to finish cleaning off Marika's juices. She grinned as she finished. Elisa hopped onto the couch on all fours, shaking her rear at him.

"Don't forget about me." His sister helped out of his pants before he kneeled behind Elisa. Marika helped him to enter Elisa. As he fully penetrated her Elisa moaned.

"Once she cums, don't hold back." Vishal placed his hands on Elisa's rear and leaned in to begin slowly pulling out. She made soft noises as he pulled back until the head was all that was inside her. He only paused a moment before thrusting back inside with only slightly more speed than he had pulled back with. He continued this methodical thrusting in and out slowly increasing in speed and was completely focused on this when he heard Elisa cry out. He almost stopped as he looked to see what had caused her reaction. He soon saw that it was his sister vigorously rubbing Elisa's clit while sucking her left nipple.

This encouraged him to redouble his efforts. Pausing momentarily he shifted his position to begin thrusting even faster, causing her to moan even louder. He felt her tighten around him and he began to wonder if he could even last until she came. He continued his thrusts, tiring, but enjoying the sensations as his entire cock was stimulated by the pressure from her pussy. Struggling to keep thrusting at speed and to hold back his orgasm, but it just felt too amazing and he had been going too long with two beautiful women. He felt himself start to cum he tried to keep thrusting regardless, but his thrusts soon became erratic and finally his orgasm ended and he could thrust no more. However he was just about to pull out when Elisa started thrusting back against him. She was growing tighter and her moaning seemed continuous. At last he felt her orgasm and her thrusting slowed to a stop. He pulled out and collapsed on the couch.

Moments later the game made a sound and he looked up. The game screen changed to read Round Complete. The girls stood up and headed to the bathroom and he soon heard the shower. Quickly dressing he gathered up his console, controller and the game to return to his room before his parents got back. He was eager to try the game again, but given its effect he knew he would have to be very careful when he played it. His sister and her friend would make no mention of what had happened and he would never risk bringing it up, but he did notice they were holding hands whenever he saw them together. However he never seemed to get around to playing it.

The End...but I have plans for further entries.