Life Goes On Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone on the bar next to the pool rang, jerking him out of his reverie. He looked at it and let it ring a second time, then a third. He usually let somebody else field incoming calls, but it seemed that the rest of the house must have still been sleeping, so he picked up the receiver.

"Hey, guitar picker," came the familiar voice. "You up?"

"Dennis," Cool exclaimed. "How the hell are you?"

"Right as rain," Dennis sang, back into the phone. "And you?"

"Same as always," Cool replied. " Actually, I'm doing a lot better now. Where are you?"

"I'm down at the house," Dennis said. "I got in last night. I just got done laying the wood to Ma!"

"You pervert," Cool chuckled, "Gerald's going to kill you."

"What he don't know, won't hurt him," Dennis allowed. "He's out mowing and Ma just looked good all wadded up in bed like that."

"C'mon up to the house and I'll buy you a cup of coffee," Cool said, ringing off.

Cool pulled on a pair of cut-offs and stood out on the balcony and watched his tall friend walk out of the woods several minutes later. He crossed the wide lawn and entered the lower part of the house. He emerged through the kitchen door, smiling broadly. The two men shook hands and gave each other a brief hug. Old friendships are strong. Cool poured two cups of scalding hot coffee and they sat out on the balcony.

"Party tonight?" Dennis asked.

"With all the trimmings," Cool said. "You be there?"

"And miss a chance to bone your good looking wife? No way!" Dennis said.

Cool laughed and they talked about old times for over an hour.

"Is the boathouse empty?" Dennis asked

"It's yours," Cool said. "How long you here for?"

"I think I'm home for good, Brother," Denny said, hoarsely. "I've been missing y'all. And with Marie gone, it gets mighty lonely on that bus by myself."

"Shit, Cowboy," Cool rang in, "you can get all the trim you want out there on the road."

"It ain't the same, Brother," Dennis claimed. "If you aren't traveling with somebody you know, it's cold and hard. You've never been there and don't know what I'm talking about."

"And I ain't a ever gonna find out neither!" Cool confirmed. "Besides, I thought maybe we could put something together and play around here some. The country bars and fraternal clubs are always looking for a band on the weekends. Who knows, we might even catch us a little poon-tang on the side."

"You never give up, do you?" Denny chuckled.

"Not where women are concerned," Cool confirmed.

"How's Debbie?" Dennis asked.

"Wait 'til you see her," Cool said. "She's been working out and looks like a million bucks. And she's just as hot as ever. Steve is designing a big building for one of the theme parks, now."

"This private, or can anybody play?" Rita's voice drifted into the conversation.

Dennis jumped up and swept Rita into his arms. She covered his mouth with hers and they kissed deeply. Cool rolled his eyes. She poured coffee for herself and joined them. The chat lasted for over an hour until Rita had to leave to run into Flagler on an errand. Dennis asked if he might put some equipment in the studio and he and Cool walked down to get Denny's van.

--------

Dennis unloaded and Cool went back upstairs. It was one o'clock and Cool heard loud voices in the front of the house. He wandered to the foyer and saw the front door standing wide open. He looked out and there on the driveway was Lisa Holiday's Lincoln with Bobby Sue and Camille dancing around Caroline and Dianne. Cool rushed out and swept his oldest sister into his arms and hugged her.

Now seventy-six, Dianne was showing the wear and tear of the life she had led. But she was still a looker. Her Honey blond hair had faded to a stunning silver and her body was as trim as when she was forty. She always dressed to kill and today was no exception. They kissed and squeezed each other. Cool looked over her shoulder and saw Caroline standing there.

Caroline had been in New York, helping Dianne get ready to sell her business and move back to Florida, for four months. In that short time, Dianne had transformed her into a ravishingly beautiful young woman. Her light honey brown skin was flawless. Her dark hair was impeccably coiffed and she exuded an air of absolute confidence. Dianne had undoubtedly had a hand in her exotic makeup and provocative clothes because she immediately caused a stirring in Cool's britches. He released his grip on his sister and stepped over to greet his first child.

Her pale gray top and long pants missed coming together by about six inches across the midriff. Her supple figure was accentuated by the skintight fit of her outfit. A bright diamond stud twinkled in her exposed naval. She extended her hands, which Cool captured with his. Drawing Caroline into his embrace, the svelte woman-child melted into his arms. Staring directly into his eyes, she drew her face up to his and covered his mouth with hers in a smoldering kiss of pure animal lust. Cool grew instantly erect.

"Hi, Daddy," Caroline whispered into his mouth. "Did you miss me?"

"Damn, Girl," he gasped. "Can you feel what you're doing to me?"

"I miss it, Daddy," she whispered again "I miss being with you."

"I miss you to, Princess," he breathed in her ear.

Camille eased between them and hugged her daughter. Cool quickly went into the house and helped himself to a shot of House of Lords, to steady his trembling body. Caroline had aroused him like no woman had in many years.

"What do you think of the girl?" Dianne asked from the doorway.

Cool turned and waved Dianne into the room. He fixed her a Rob Roy, which he remembered as her beverage of choice and joined her on the sofa.

"She's gorgeous," Cool replied.

"You're all she talks about," Dianne said. "She's in love with her daddy."

"She got fixed up like that for me?" Cool asked.

"She did," Dianne explained. "She's had a couple of piercings, Cool. She's worried you might not approve."

"I saw the belly button," Cool said. "Where else?"

"She has nipple studs and a ring in the hood over her clit," Dianne said. "It's all very chic. She is also an excellent lover of feminine flesh, if you know what I mean."

"So you're still active?" Cool asked.

"Not like I used to be," Dianne giggled. "Christ, I'm seventy-six years old, my ass is sagging and my tits are getting flatter every day. But I still love to fuck. How about you, Little Brother?"

"You know me, I'm always looking for something to occupy my time. Pussy's as good a pastime as anything," Cool laughed.

"Well, I'm looking forward to tonight. I need some hard meat," Dianne said, rising.

She reached her hand down and cupped Cool's cock and balls through his pants.

"I hope you'll take pity on an old woman and give her a little ride, for old times sake," Dianne said, gently kneading him.

Ho stood and kissed her, before she departed the room. She was still a vision. He liked the view from behind as she walked away.

Rita came in moments later. Cool stood up and pulled her into his arms and thanked her for arranging things for his dinner. Rita shushed him with a kiss.

"How do you like the way your kid looks," she asked.

"I got a hard dick when she kissed me," Cool replied.

"Word is she's in love with you," Rita said. "How you feel about that?"

"You all love me, and I love y'all. I don't feel any differently about her than I do you, except that she's my flesh and blood," Cool answered.

"She told me she was going to fuck you silly tonight," Rita giggled.

"I certainly hope so," Cool said. And waved to Rita as he headed out the door.

Cool went down to the studio and picked up his guitar and started to record a track. He fiddled with the music for a long while. Billy stuck his head in the room.

"Hi, Pop, you seen Caroline yet?" he asked. "She looks like a hooker."

"Bite your tongue, Junior." Cool chided. "She's expressing her independence."

Billy laughed and flipped the switch on the synthesizer. He reached across and flipped the speakers on and threw the playback on the tape his dad been recording. Billy's fingers moved across the keys with a practiced precision and the manufactured sound from the keyboard blended in with the guitar melody Cool had been playing. Cool jumped in with a soft guitar solo and Billy added a few chops of his own. Cool sat stunned.

"So, when were you going to tell me?" Cool asked.

"When the time was right," Billy said. "I guess it must be right."

"Who taught you?" Cool asked.

"You know who taught me," Billy replied.

Tears welled in Cools eyes. They played for a while when the door opened and Steve entered with his sax case in hand. He quickly pulled a reed from his shirt pocket and clamped it to his mouthpiece. Cool and Billy kicked off a few bars of an unknown instrumental melody and Steve sailed right into the fray. Cool called Dennis on the phone and he arrived moments later and joined them. They played until after six in the afternoon.

"Find us a drummer," Dennis said. "And I'll take you on the road."

"I done told you about the road." Cool warned. "Besides, there's a pile of pussy that we gotta take care of here tonight. Are you boys all ready?"

Everybody was in agreement regarding the pussy issue and they broke up the jam to go and get ready for the big event.

Life is very good at Islands Estates!

12