Life Goes On Ch. 05

Story Info
Things get back to normal.
3.4k words
4.81
19.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cool sat next to the mixer board as Billy walked toward his room.

"What should I wear?" Billy asked.

"What are you in the mood for?" Cool asked him back.

Billy was quiet for a few seconds, thinking how he would answer.

"I think Grandma wants to spank me," he answered softly.

Raising an eyebrow, Cool said, "Wear leather or latex. That'll set the mood for the rest of the girls too."

Cool winked at Billy, and the boy was gone.

'So, the kid has his grandfather's genes,' Cool mused as he trudged up the stairs to get ready for dinner.

Passing through the kitchen, he smelled the odor of beef cooking. Rita, Ming and Camille were wonderful cooks and kept him well fed. He decided that he would have to quit being such a pain in the neck and start appreciating his women again. Good idea!

There was no evidence of any of the inhabitants of the house to be found. Cool wondered where everybody was. But he dismissed the thought and went to find his costume for the evening. He searched his closet for a pair of baggy silk pantaloons. He was in the mood for some slinky lovin' so the black pants would do nicely. And the red silk vest would suffice until after dinner.

He showered, shaved, brushed this long brown hair, and dressed. He went to the den for a short Scotch. Dennis was standing at the bar with Gerald sucking on a cold beer. Both were suitably attired for the event.

"M'Lord," Dennis stated, extending his hand with a tall glass filled with ice, bathing in House of Lords.

"You are indeed a friend," Cool announced, as he toasted his friends.

"We haven't done this in a lot of years," Gerald said, pulling on his beer.

"Too long," Cool agreed. "And I apologize to y'all for that."

Steve and Billy made their entrance into the den and settled in chairs in the center of the room. Billy wore black leather with studs, and Steve wore a short silken smoking jacket.

"You realize that we are seriously out numbered tonight, don't you?" Billy asked.

"Life is good," Dennis said.

"Twelve to five is pretty good odds," Cool inserted.

"Geez, twelve of them and five of us? How good can it get?" Steve popped up.

Laughter filled the room. Cool felt all the anguish of the last couple of years of his life slipping away and the old feelings of family fun returning.

The intercom buzzed and Ming announced that dinner would be served in five minutes. Cool made a dash down to the video room and activated the video cameras in the dining room and set the ones in The War Room to standby. He charged back up the stairs and entered the dining room just as the ladies made their entrance.

As the dozen exotically dressed beauties entered the room, it became charged with sexual electricity. Each of the women had painstakingly dressed her self to exude sensuality. Hair had been carefully styled, makeup had been applied with precision, a multitude of exotic perfumes permeated the air and the variety of sexy lingerie was intoxicating. Five male cocks began to stir in unison.

Champagne filled glasses sat at each place and the platters heaped with food covered the table. Cool stood at the head of the table and raised his glass.

The others followed as he said, "Let the games begin."

"Here, Here," sixteen voices responded.

With that, the meal began. Dianne wearing a yellow peignoir, her favorite color, sat on the opposite end of the table from Cool. She looked up the table at her brother and winked. He ran his tongue around his lips. Rita and Camille sat on either side of Cool wearing bra and panty sets with garters and hose, Rita in black, Camille in white. Caroline wore a nearly non-existent leopard fur thong with a gold chain around her waist and golden nylons and spiked heels. Bobby Sue was in a red baby doll with fake fur around the hem.

Sandra had chosen leather and chains, as had Susan. Debbie had a fluffy blue feather boa wrapped around her body and apparently nothing else except clear plastic high lifter shoes. Helen and Karen had dressed as twins again, in flowing white caftans. Lisa had a cute leather chastity belt with a golden lock dangling on the front. Her posterior was completely exposed, go figure. Ming wore a semi-transparent sarong wrapped around her nubile Oriental body.

Cool announced that all was in order and the feast began.

Lisa, seated next to Dennis, glanced into his lap and saw his cock sticking up between the folds of his smoking jacket. She let her hand ease off the table and creep across his leg, and wrapped her fingers around his long slender lance. Dennis looked at her hand and then at her face. The smile she wore told him all he wanted to know. She would be his first conquest of the joust. As the platters were passed, and the food consumed, the talk around the table became much more sexually oriented. Comments were being made regarding stiff peckers under the table and how wet various pussies had become during the past few minutes. The younger members of the party, although slightly embarrassed at first, soon became embroiled in the bawdy banter.

Caroline's areola had become enlarged and her nipples were very hard, accentuating the bright golden studs, which passed through each perky nub. Dianne and Sandra were making goo-goo eyes at each other while Billy Joe had set his sights on Susan. Rita and Ming were fondling each other under the table. Camille had her hand on Caroline's leg, but Caroline was keeping a lustful eye cast on her father.

Cool just sat back, enjoying the meal and watching over his flock with the eye of an eagle. Debbie stared blatantly at Gerald, and he at her. The whole room reeked of sex. Cool was a happy person.

Ming disappeared beneath the table, pressing her face between Rita's widespread thighs. Rita threw her head back and groaned as the Chinese girl attacked her rigid clit.

"First orgasm of the night goes to Rita," Camille cried, and everyone clapped and cheered.

Rita extracted herself from Ming and stood back from the table, reaching for Ming's hand. Pulling her to her feet, Rita led Ming from the room, escaping to The War Room. Whereupon, Rita lays Ming back on one of the loungers and proceeds to return the tongue-lashing she'd received at the table. Ming had no objections.

Gradually The War Room filled with the other participants. Dennis quickly began fucking Lisa's tight ass hole, causing her to start moaning loudly. Camille went around the room, lighting as many candles as she could find. Soon the room was filled with an eerie flickering glow that made the scene absolutely carnal.

Susan pushed Billy Joe over the leather horse and held him while Dianne tied his wrists and ankles below. His leather chaps parted, exposing his hard buns to the two women. Dianne selected a soft leather paddle from the side cabinet and handed it to Susan. Cool watched as Dennis' mother firmly smacked his son on the backside. Each time she wielded the paddle, a loud crack filled the room and he hissed through his teeth. Billy was indeed enjoying himself. Dianne stood in front of Billy and ground her aging pussy into his upturned face and urged Susan to show him the true pathway to bliss.

After a dozen or more resounding swats on the butt, Susan ordered him released. Billy turned to Dianne and pushed her over the horse. Susan knelt behind Dianne and licked at her ass hole, lubricating it with her saliva. She pulled Billy by his stiff cock and positioned him at Dianne's wet pucker. Billy pushed his thick meat deep into Dianne bringing moans of pleasure from his aging aunt. When he could hold out no longer, he pulled from Dianne's clutching hole and blasted his milky offering across Susan's upturned face, coating her with his hot cum.

Gerald stood against one of the pillars to one side of the room with Debbie on her knees impaling herself on his beefy prick. Helen, Karen and Sandra had formed a small daisy chain on the big bed against the far wall.

Caroline stood seductively watching her father. Cool had his eyes locked on hers. A faint smile painted her lips. Tall Cool had an enormous erection. His lust for his daughter traveled across the distance separating them and pulled her slowly to him. Their lips met and their tongues wrestled. He held her like a fragile flower. The heat between them soared. Breaking the kiss, she dropped slowly to her knees and took him deep into her mouth.

Rita and Camille watched as father and daughter, consumed with passion, engaged in the human mating ritual. He pulled her up and carried her to a lounger, delving into her warm center with his lips and tongue. Caroline came alive with sensation. Her cries of passion filled the room. Soon all eyes in the room turned to the two writhing bodies on the lounger. All other activity in the room ceased as Cool slowly slipped his raging member through the soft nether lips of his lust-filled offspring. He began the motion most common to the act they were performing. He on top, filling her with his manhood, she on the bottom accepting the fate intended for the female.

His moans of pleasure and her cries of passion filled the room until suddenly they erupted together in a crescendo of smoldering love. Cool filled her with his seed. She clung to him, wrapping herself around him, pulling him to even greater depths. They stayed coupled long after the seed had been planted.

The others in the room were supercharged after the passionate scene they had just witnessed. Debbie rode Gerald like a stallion. Steve joined Helen and Karen and soon they were spewing copious streams of woman cum across his face and upper body. Dennis attached himself to his mother and entered her from behind, while she lavished in Bobby Sue's hot cunt.

The sordid activities continued far into the wee hours of the following morning. Partners were switched, men with women, women with women, more than one woman to a man. Sometimes even two men with one woman. Until they grew tired and drifted off to other parts of the house to sleep together, returning later to find pleasure with someone else.

After Cool made love to Caroline, he thrilled Camille with his affection, and then Rita. Caroline stayed very close to them, taking no other man into her body that night. When Cool exhausted himself, Camille, Caroline and he went to sleep together on the big bed. Rita joined them later lying at their feet across the bottom.

Bobby Sue ran the big Jacuzzi tub full of hot water and was just about to immerse herself in it when Dennis entered the bathing area. Dianne followed him into the bathroom and dropped before him on the tile floor. Turning her face up to him, he held his long cock in both hands and let a thin stream of urine flow out onto her cheeks. Dianne wallowed in the yellow liquid as the stream increased to a torrent, flowing off her face and bathing her sagging boobs. Bobby Sue watched in wonderment as Dennis emptied his bladder on her aunt's face. She didn't understand what the excitement was but she picked up on the thrill that Dianne was obviously getting out of it.

Sliding into the hot water and turning on the jets, Bobby Sue leaned back and massaged her sensitive clit with her fingers. How she loved to manipulate her own little button, drawing herself into a sensuous series of self induced orgasms. Debbie watched her from above and after Bobby opened her eyes, Debbie joined her in the hot water. The older blond woman reached between the younger girls legs and inserted her fingers deep into her wanton pussy. Bobby Sue erupted immediately. They played in the tub for a long time, each bringing the other to more than one satisfying climax. Then they sat in the water wrapped in each other's arms and dozed.

Karen decided that Steve was her cup of tea and invited him to join her at her mother's house for the remainder of the night. He eagerly accepted and they departed.

The others either paired up and left, or simply grew tired from the exertion. As they drifted away to rest, The War Room grew quiet. The sounds of Tall Cool's snoring and the heavy breathing of the women in his bed were all that could be heard. The candles burned down and winked out, leaving the room cast in darkness.

Tall Cool Virgil Ellis Jr. had levered himself out of his depression. The War Room had seen another great battle. And the inhabitants of Islands Estates were at rest. Tomorrow would be another day.

--------

As the sun crept out of the Atlantic, casting long shadows of the tall pine trees across the wide green lawn in front of Islands Estates, Tall Cool stood on the front steps. Still naked from the night before, he let the horizontal rays of the dawning sun warm his body. He felt an inner peace, knowing that he had overcome the pain he had been suffering from the deaths of the special people in his family. Now he could go on to enjoy that which he loved so much.

Rita stepped up to his side and took his hand. He reached around her and held her to his side.

"You're some piece of work, Virgil," she said, softly.

Cool chuckled. It was so seldom that his given name was spoken that it seemed strange.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"I was just enjoying the sunrise," he answered. "I remember when the kids were little. We used to walk along the river and watch the sun rise and set. Or we'd go over to the beach and walk in the sand. I miss that."

"You're such an old softy," she said, hugging him tightly.

He turned and kissed her tenderly. There was a lot of love on the estate.

Voices drifted from inside the house. Cool and Rita went inside and found Dianne and Billy sitting in the kitchen, drinking coffee and giggling. Rita poured coffee for herself and Cool.

"That was quite a party," Dianne said.

"It was indeed," Cool agreed.

"What's so funny?" Rita asked.

"Billy was just telling me how incredibly turned on he got when Susan and I paddled him last night," Dianne said. "He also thinks my ass hole was made for fucking."

"Imagine that," Cool replied. "Me thinks the boy takes after his grandfather."

"Honey," Rita chirped, "the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree."

"I think he likes more mature women, too," Dianne observed.

Billy was glowing bright red from embarrassment. His dad, mother and aunt were sitting, having coffee, and discussing his sexual preferences. They were also quite naked. He also had a big boner under the table.

Dianne was aware of his obvious discomfort and in an effort to make him feel less an object of discussion said, "C'mon, big guy. Let your Aunty Dianne give you a morning eye opener so that big hard dick won't be in the way all day."

Dianne pushed Billy's chair around and dropped to her knees in front him. She held his thick cock in her hands and softly blew her warm breath on the blood-engorged head. A milky droplet oozed from his slit, which she carefully spread over him with her thumb, leaving him shiny with his own juice. Her mouth closed over him, drawing him in. Her head bobbed slowly up and down. Billy's head lolled back and he closed his eyes to the sensations.

Rita and Cool watched as Dianne expertly sucked on Billy's cock until he delivered his offering into her hungry throat. Cool's dick had risen to its full length as he witnessed the erotic sight of his sister and his son.

Rising from the floor after consuming Billy's hot cum, Dianne looked at Cool's stiff prick and stretched herself over the table, offering her bottom to him.

"Fuck your old sister's ass, Little Brother," Dianne commanded.

Rita smiled and nodded at him, winking. Cool stood from his chair and entered her from behind. Dianne's rosebud hole had seen many cocks in her seventy-six years, so Cool slid in with very little resistance. He pushed his cock forward 'til his hairy bush was plastered flat against her cheeks.

"Now fuck me!" Dianne begged.

Cool rammed his hard meat into her repeatedly, crushing her soft titties against the smooth tabletop. Each time they came together, his balls swung between her legs and slapped her on her exposed clit. Dianne grunted her approval with each resounding insertion, cumming quickly and frequently, waiting for Cool to empty his balls deep in her bowels. When he came, he grabbed a double handful of her silver hair and rammed his dick as far into her as was physically possible, blowing a fierce load of semen deep within her.

As he withdrew, Rita pulled him to her and covered his softening cock with her lips, licking and cleaning him with her mouth. Weak, Cool had to sit. Dianne remained bent over the table. Unable to resist, Rita closed her mouth over Dianne's gaping hole and licked her husbands spent cum from his sister's behind. Billy sat with his mouth slack. His family was indeed into some kinky sexual practices and he was right in the middle of it. His cock was hard again.

--------

When Caroline awoke, she was cuddled in her mother's arms. She felt peaceful and relaxed. She felt an inner peace that she had never known before. As she stirred, Camille opened her eyes and looked into her daughter's.

"Good morning, My Sweet Baby." Camille whispered.

"Morning, Mama," Caroline replied.

"Sleep well?" Camille inquired.

"Yes, Mama," Caroline answered, snuggling closer to her mother. "I miss you guys."

"We miss you too, Baby," Camille soothed.

"I'll be glad when Aunt Dianne and I come back here to stay," Caroline said.

"Me too, Sweetheart," Camille said. "Let's get up and get some coffee."

Camille and Caroline went to the kitchen, finding Rita with her face pushed into Dianne's well-fucked bottom. Caroline giggled when she saw what was happening. Camille rolled her eyes and gazed at Billy Joe's erection.

"Didn't get enough last night?" Camille asked Billy.

"Shit," Billy breathed, and attempted to get up from his chair.

Camille approached him, turning around, lowered her clean-shaven pussy down and guided his hard cock into her hole. Billy gasped as Camille began to fuck herself on him.

Caroline looked at Cool and smiled. Cool met her gaze. A feeling came over them that was almost religious. Something had happened between them that neither of them was aware of.

Rita turned her attention from Dianne to see Camille frantically humping on Billy's prick.

"Once it starts, it just goes on and on," Rita claimed.

As Rita stood, Caroline came to her and hugged her, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Boys will be boys," Caroline stated, sending a flutter of laughter around the kitchen.

"This place smells like sex," Cool said.

Picking up his cup, Cool made his way out of the room and headed for the shower.

Moments later, Billy erupted into Camille sending a flood of man cream deep up in her pussy. Satisfied for the time being, Camille excused herself and departed. Billy followed leaving Rita and Caroline in the room alone.

"There's a spell on this place," Caroline said.

"Yes, Child, there seems to be," Rita agreed and poured another cup of coffee.

--------

Lisa flew Dianne and Caroline back to New York to complete the business in the Big Apple. Things returned to a normal state of arousal on the estate. Cool had resumed his vigil over those entrusted to his care, making the rounds to visit. He spent a lot of time on the river in the big yacht. Rita, Camille and Ming were his trusted crew and went with him whenever he had a notion to sail. Often they would remain out on the Atlantic for many days at a time, or simply cruise up or down the river and anchor out.

Life at Islands Estates was good again. In the days ahead, things were about to happen that would bring more happiness to them all.