Life Goes On Ch. 06

Story Info
The homecoming.
4.8k words
4.69
22k
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa delivered Dianne and Caroline safely back to New York and returned to St. Augustine. Dianne was deeply embroiled in negotiations with respect to the pending sale of Dianne's Exotic Creations of New York, her long time lingerie and marital aids business.

A conglomerate of her associates was making preparations for the purchase of the multi-million dollar firm. Time was now short and in just a few more weeks, Dianne and Caroline would be returning to Islands Estates to hang up their respective hats.

Since their return to New York Caroline had been feverishly packing Dianne's treasures into crates and boxes for the trip to Florida. It was a daunting task because Dianne had accumulated a mountain of rare and exotic items of interest in the nearly forty-five years she'd lived in the cavernous apartment on the top floor of her business.

Caroline had been having trouble keeping food down for the past couple of weeks. She felt particularly ill in the mornings.

"If I didn't know better, Kiddo," Dianne said, "I'd say you're knocked up."

"OH, MY GOD!" Caroline cried. "Dianne, I'm about three weeks late right now."

"Haven't you been taking your pills?" Dianne asked.

"Not since before we went to see daddy," Caroline wailed.

"I'll bet I know what," Dianne giggled.

Caroline dropped down into a big leather chair. She looked devastated.

"The only man I've been with, since I went off the pill, is daddy," she said, "in The War Room."

Dianne called for her housekeeper and sent her out to the pharmacy for a home pregnancy test kit. Forty-five minutes later, Caroline had her answer.

"Aunt Dianne," Caroline whimpered, "I'm pregnant with daddy's baby. What in the world am I going to do now?"

"I think it would make him very proud if you gave him a child," Dianne soothed. "I think he's even mentioned it to Rita and your mama."

"But," Caroline howled.

"Hush, Little One," Dianne soothed. "Your papa is a wonderful man and he'll help his little girl any way that he can. I think he's going to be most pleased. But let's keep this to ourselves until we get back there. He'll come flying up here and be under foot like puppies while we're trying to get packed."

"You are absolutely right," Caroline said, in a much better state of mind after talking to Dianne. "But don't you think I should tell mama?"

"You're right. We'll call her tonight," Dianne said.

The phone call to Camille lasted exactly seven minutes. Camille was elated with the news and promised to keep it under her hat, except for Rita, until they arrived in four weeks. Caroline felt much better and wondered what was in store for her next.

--------

The sale of her business completed, Dianne's belongings loaded onto six huge Allied Van Lines trucks, and the limo loaded with all the necessary goodies for the trip to Florida, Caroline and Dianne settled in the back of the long black Lincoln for the lengthily drive. Dianne's long time assistants/lovers, Cory and Craig, Rita's twin brothers, sat in the front of the car handling the driving chores.

Caroline, now three months into her pregnancy, had overcome most of her morning sickness but her svelte body had started to blossom with the growth of the fetus in her womb. She recalled over and over again in her mind, how she felt when she and Cool had made love that night in The War Room. She could almost say she had felt it happening. How she loved her daddy. She hoped that he wouldn't be too disappointed in her.

As the miles rolled by, Dianne casually removed her skirt and blouse and sat in only her sexy bra, panties and stockings. Caroline eventually followed suit and Dianne remarked on how you could see her tummy starting to swell. She hugged her precious niece close and gently stroked her hair. Caroline turned her face up to her aging aunt and they exchanged a wet open- mouthed kiss.

Dianne pushed Caroline back on the long seat and pulled her panties off, exposing her clean-shaven pussy. Dianne lapped lovingly on her bare pubes, teasing the golden ring that passed through the hood, which protected her clit. Dianne had often wanted to have her labia pierced but had never garnered the courage to have it done. Caroline had endured the pain and each time somebody moved the golden metal over her clit, it sent sparks shooting all the way to her brain.

Dianne was an artist in the art of female stimulation. She and Caroline had spent many hours together, embracing each other. Caroling had learned well from her aunt and had been praised by all of Dianne's most trusted confidants. Caroline was still a man's woman. She craved the feel of a thick hard cock skewering into her sweet pussy. She especially enjoyed sex with Cool. He just knew how to make you feel hot. But the tender touch of a woman's tongue sent thrills charging through her just the same.

After Dianne and Caroline had satisfied their urges, they slept for several hours before awaking to feel the car stopping for gas. Caroline quickly pulled on a pair of stretch pants and a sweatshirt, needing desperately to make a nature call. Upon her return from the rest room, she interrupted a beefy red-faced man with a menacing black pistol holding Craig against the fender of the car and demanding his wallet. Cory eased out the other side of the car and crept up behind the man with the gun.

Cory tapped the man on the back of his shoulder and in no longer than it takes to blink your eye, the man turned, Cory whirled raising his foot as he spun and struck the big man directly on the side of his head. Craig spun and just as quickly, stiff legged the man in the mid-section, sending him sprawling. The pistol skittered across the pavement and came to rest at Caroline's feet. As Caroline stooped to pick up the weapon, the gas station attendant stepped out of the station brandishing a baseball bat. He raised it to strike Cory from behind, but Craig had seen his advance and placed a well-aimed karate kick into the side of the second thug.

Caroline raised the pistol and fired once into the air. Both men froze, turned to look at her and were immediately leveled by Cory and Craig. Cory chopped the big man across the throat with the back edge of his hand. Craig pulled the left arm of the other man high up behind his back and when it made a loud popping noise, the man fell to the ground screaming like a banshee.

Cory grabbed the pistol from Caroline, quickly emptied the remaining shells out into his hand and threw the pistol in the trashcan next to the gas pumps. Craig hustled Caroline back into the limo and they left the tiny South Carolina town in a big hurry.


The rest of the journey back to Islands Estates was, thankfully, uneventful.

In the more than twenty years that the twins had been with Dianne, she had never seen them so aggressive. She and Caroline marveled at the quickness of the forty-nine year old men. They had handled a nasty situation with quick dispatch and saved the two women from certain peril. She vowed that she would show her gratitude for their loyalty to her and her niece.

It was just after midnight, when the long black limousine eased to a stop in front of the huge stone mansion, which the inhabitants of the car were now to call home. The twins piled out immediately and began the chore of unloading the mountain of suitcases and various other bags that had been tucked into the large car. Dianne and Caroline sat for a few moments to gather their thoughts, before Cory pulled the door open.

As Caroline stepped from the car, the great wooden doors to the stone house swung back and Tall Cool stepped out onto the stoop in his bare feet. Over the years, Cool had changed in appearance. He'd bulked up and hardened from the many hours he'd labored around the estate. At two hundred forty pounds, he cast a wide shadow when he walked in the sun along the river. His hair was long and full, although he'd given up the goatee. He stood with his hands perched on his hips and waited as Rita and Camille rushed around him to greet the weary travelers.

Dianne stood with Rita and Camille as Caroline approached her father. Cool stepped down to meet the lithe girl as she walked toward him. She wrapped her arms around her adoring father and sobbed into his chest. He held her close and stroked her smooth hair. He turned her toward the house and they went inside leaving the others standing on the drive.

They walked to the den and Cool closed the door. Caroline was still in tears as they sat on the big sofa.

"What's with all the waterworks?" Cool asked, soothing his distraught daughter.

"I've done something terribly wrong, Daddy!" Caroline sobbed.

"Why don't you let me be the judge of that?" he urged.

"Promise you won't get mad?" she sniffled.

"Have you ever seen me mad in your life?" Cool asked.

"No, but I think this might be the time," she said.

"So?" he asked.

"I'm going to have a baby," she said, her bottom lip quivering. She waited for him to react.

"That happens sometimes," he said, knowing already in his heart what she was about to tell him. "But before you say anything else let me ask you a question."

"What?" she whispered.

"How do you feel about being a mother?" he asked softly.

"Oh," she said, brightening a bit, "I'm excited. I think I'll be a wonderful mother. Just look at my wonderful family."

Cool rolled his eyes and asked, "How far along are we?"

"A little over three months," she stated.

Cool thought for a split second and said with all the love he had in him, "So what will we call our baby when it arrives?"

"How did you know?" she gasped. "Did mama tell you?"

"I knew it when it happened, and so did you," Cool said.

Caroline crawled up and started kissing him all over his face. They held each other tightly.

"I love you, Daddy," she blubbered, in his ear.

"I love you too, Baby," he replied, "now lets open the door so all the eavesdroppers in the hallway can come in and fawn over you.

Caroline jumped up and opened the door to find Rita, Camille, Dianne, and Ming standing outside the door.

Jubilation filled the room. The elder Ellis women huddled around Caroline as Cool and Ming retreated to the bar. Ming served Cool his traditional House of Lords on the rocks, and mixed herself a Mint Julep.

"I wish it was me," Ming lamented.

Cool nearly choked on his Scotch. He peered at her from across the bar. She shrugged and winked at him.

"Quit with the pills and you never know what might happen," Cool teased.

"I might just do that, Big Fella," Ming cooed.

Rita eased her supple bottom up on a bar stool and indicated she too would enjoy a Mint Julep. Ming accommodated her request and excused herself to return to bed to get some rest.

"So, Papa, you get your wish," Rita offered.

"I suppose you're right," he said.

"About what?" Caroline asked, stepping up and hugging Rita.

"Oh," Rita began as Dianne and Camille came up to the bar as joined the others. "Not so very long ago, your papa mentioned the fact that it would be nice to have babies around here again. Camille and I told him we were beyond that and the topic of you girls having kids came up."

"You never know what cards will be dealt to you next, do you Cool" Dianne chuckled.

"I think we should toast Caroline for our good fortune," Cool said.

Everyone agreed, and the women bustled off the bed. Steve entered the room, after settling the twins down in the apartment over the mower house.

"So what's the big ruckus?" Steve asked.

Cool filled him in on what was going on.

"Geez, I've been pretty heavy with Bobby Sue," Steve mentioned. "I hope she doesn't have the same problem."

Cool shook his head and bid his son good night.

--------

Sandra sat in the soft chair in front of her fireplace, anticipating the arrival of her twin sons. It had been nine years since she had seen her boys. She wondered if they had changed much. So much had happened to all of them since Sandra had come to live with Rita and Cool at Islands Estates. The boys were New Yorkers through and through. She wondered if they would adapt to the laid back activities of the huge palatial compound on the river.

She was proud of her boys. They had lucked out on a job with a wonderful woman that had introduced their sister to her husband, which was the single most important thing that had ever happened to their family.

Sandra missed her boys. Sitting there in the safety of her home, she remembered how crazy things had become twenty-five years ago, when she had discovered the two of them in their room, sucking each other off. She felt the heat in her loins as she recalled how calmly they had gotten up from the bed and pulled her into their room, ravaging her body until she nearly lost consciousness. To this day she could still feel Cory teasing her hard nipples and Craig lavishing his mouth on her burning pussy. Closing her eyes, it was as if it were happening again. Cory's thick curving penis deep in her mouth and Craig taking her hot cunt from behind. And how could she not remember, when for the first time in her life her tight bottom had been violated. Oh how she thanked them for waking her up to the pleasures of the human body.

How many times had she made love to them before they moved uptown with Dianne to become her constant companions? Almost every day for over six months, she had given herself to her wonderful boys, and then they were gone. She hungered again, until Tall Cool married her daughter and invited her to this wonderful southern paradise. And how he had made love to her that first time. She envisioned the time Billy Joe had come to see her, and how things had spiraled out of her control, and how quickly he had cum when her entered her. She had taught him so much since then and he had blossomed into a fine cocks man.

The web of her smooth panties had become saturated with her juices as she recalled the ribald times she'd enjoyed in her sixty plus years. And tomorrow she would be reunited with her boys again. She wondered if they would still be interested in her after all these years. How she longed for the old days when they would simply walk into the room and she would kneel and wait for one of them to present his manhood for her waiting mouth.

She pushed her hands between here legs and squeezed them tightly with her thighs. A satisfying orgasm carried her away without her even touching herself inside. She slept in the chair; warm with the love she felt for the people in her family.

The following day was torture for Sandra. She knew it would be late at night when they arrived and she just couldn't find anything that captured her attention. It was afternoon when she stepped out on the deck, which runs across the front of her house facing the wide river. She looked to the south and saw Billy and Cool out on the wooden pier, to which the mammoth yacht was tethered. She waved at them. Cool saw her and waved back.

It was a warm day and all she had on was a thin satin caftan, which left very little to the imagination. Sandra had weathered the years quite well and for her age, she still exuded a sensuality that made her attractive to almost all men, especially, her grandson and son-in-law. She hoped her sons would still find her seductive enough to appreciate her still healthy appetite for things sexual.

She drew a long slender Virginia Slim from a pack in her pocket and sucked the flame from her golden lighter to the end of it. She inhaled the acrid smoke deep into her lungs and held it there for several seconds, before exhaling slowly letting the smoke flow from her mouth, back up her nose and into her lungs. She crossed an arm under her pendulous breasts and held the thin cigarette in her other hand, with her elbow resting in her palm and her fingers pointing straight up. Standing with her feet spread apart, and the sun shining on her, from the front, anyone approaching her from behind would be presented to a very exotic view of a nearly naked woman, as the sun shone through the gossamer fabric of her gown.

Young Steve was the beholder of this vision, as he rounded the corner of her deck, walking one of the horses on a halter down toward the river. He stopped and took in the erotic sight of Sandra as she stood smoking.

Hearing the sound of the horse's hooves, Sandra hesitated for almost a full minute before turning her head and gazing over her shoulder at the young man with the horse.

"Good morning, Steven," Sandra drooled.

"Uh, morning, Ma'm," he stammered.

Steve was a little bashful around the older ladies of the estate, still a little unsure of himself. But he knew what an attractive woman was supposed to look like, and he was staring at one at that very moment.

"Taking Gracie for a little stroll, are we?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'm," he answered.

Sandra turned and stood facing him. Her dark areola were clearly visible through the light covering of her robe. Steve stood transfixed as he watched her nipples grow hard before his eyes. Her arm was still crossed beneath her breasts, elevating them even higher than normal. She removed her elbow from her palm and slowly moved her left hand to capture her right nipple between her thumb and finger. She gently rolled it, making it stick even farther out against the gown.

She stared at his cock. It seemed to turn over in his cut-offs, and quickly grow down the leg. A soft smile formed on her lips as she took a final drag on her cigarette and bent to crush it out in an ashtray on the low table on the deck.

"Tie the horsy to the rail and come on in the house, Stud Muffin," Sandra cooed, crooking her finger at the stunned young man.

Mesmerized by the older woman, he did as she told him and soon was standing in front of her inside the glazed front wall of her home. Slowly, the filmy caftan fluttered to the floor, exposing Sandra in all her glory. Steve knew he was in for a ride so he just let himself flow with it.

Sandra took the few steps toward him and pulled his t-shirt over his head. Their lips crashed together in a savage kiss. Steve suddenly got the message, Sandra wanted to be fucked, not made love to, but fucked. He reached for his zipper, her hands were at his sides and his shorts hit the floor in an instant.

Their mouths sucked at each other, tongues lashed out and battled through open lips. Stave had one of Sandra's silicone enhanced tits in each hand, squeezing and pulling on them.

Both of the older woman's hands were wrapped around his cock, firmly pumping him to even greater hardness. She mashed her body against him, sending him stumbling backwards toward the sofa. They tipped over the coffee table and landed with a thump. She crawled all over him, as he roughly mauled her tits. She humped her pussy on his thigh, until he was slick with her juices.

Heaving up, he pushed her off and picked her up by the shoulders and turned her around and shoved her face over the back of the sofa. He grabbed his raging cock and slammed it full length into her sopping wet hole. She howled like a mare being bred by a stallion. Each time he slammed hard against her ass, she yelped again. Her hot cunt was convulsing spasmodically around his intruding phallus. Suddenly she stiffened and groaned very loud. He rammed into her and held it until her climax had subsided.

"Fuck my ass, Steve. I want you to cum in my ass," she begged.

Retrieving his hard dick from her leaking cunt, he rose up and positioned himself at her anal entrance. He felt her push back against him as he pressed forward. The smooth head of his cock dipped through her tight hole and slowly eased in.

When his balls rested firmly against her ass cheeks, he heard her plea, "Now give it to me, Lover Man. Give me the ride of my life."

He drew back and ploughed into her dark canal. He ruthlessly attacked her again and again while she screamed at him to fuck her harder and faster. Never had he been with a wilder woman in his life. She had been cumming continuously since he had first entered her. He felt his end building in his balls and with a renewed vigor he continued his assault on her ass hole.

12