Life Goes On Ch. 09

Story Info
New members in the band.
3.7k words
4.78
18k
00

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who we gonna get to play bass and drums?" Steve asked, fiddling with the reed for his saxophone.

"I can play bass, for the time being," Dennis said. "With Cool on guitar, Billy on keys, and Steve on sax, all we really need is a drummer."

"What we need to do, is hit the streets and check the clubs where we might get work and then we can decide on the mindset we want behind the drum kit," Cool stated. "We have the talent to play virtually any kind of music we want, we just might not want a head-banger on drums if we're doing country."

"Makes sense to me," Billy Joe threw in. "Besides, I have an idea for a drummer, but I'd like for you to hear her play, with the group she's with now, before I approach her to make a change."

The four men made plans to drive into Ormond Beach on Friday night to hear Billy's friend's band.

Gerald drove the big Fleetwood limo, while the four Ellis musicians rode in the back. Billy directed Gerald to the Playera Sands Hotel, on the beach in Ormond. They pulled up under the awning and the bellmen made a mad dash to open doors on both sides of the long car. The four men had all worn the same shirts and slacks, giving them the appearance of an organized event of some description, arriving at the hotel.

They stalked into the hotel, stood in the lobby and waited for Billy to point them to the lounge. The lounge was on the far left of the lobby, at the end of a wide corridor, which housed an array of hotel shops. The thump of loud rock and roll music could be heard far up the corridor as the men approached.

Entering the dimly lit lounge, the music became decidedly louder. Cool stood just inside the entrance, allowing his eyes to adjust to the darkness. A short bar stretched to the right and forty or more tables sat scattered about the room. Hannah's Lounge smelled of stale beer, cigarettes and years of salt air.

A low stage spread across the far left corner of the room, from which emanated the heavy metallic sound of the all female band of punk rockers.

Dennis staked out a table for them and ordered a round of drinks. Steve and Billy joined Dennis at the table, while Cool lingered near the bar listening to the music. Billy Joe had been correct in his assessment of the statuesque, platinum haired drummer. She was tight. From the bar, Cool approximated her to be at least ten years older than her associates, and a whole lot more professional in her stage presence. She reminded Cool of Old Waylon's drummer of ten or twelve years ago.

Shifting his attention to the diminutive bass player, he was impressed with her methodical rhythms. She had undoubtedly been playing for a long time. Barely five feet tall, her Fender Jazz Bass was almost as big as she was. But she had all the right moves.

The guitar player was mediocre, at best, and the keyboardist was piss-poor. Another heavily made up chick, with endless tattoos, was attempting to sing punk songs and did a fair job, considering she had obviously consumed more alcohol or drugs than she needed.

The room was nearly deserted.

Cool drifted around the outside of the wide room and made his way over to the tables to sit with the others.

"Where you know the drummer from, Bill?" Cool asked his son.

"She's a friend of a friend, sort of," Billy answered. "Marie introduced us a few years ago. I've caught her with a couple of other groups and she's pretty versatile."

"I like the chicken on the bass, too," Dennis added.

"Absolutely," Cool agreed. "The guitar player stinks."

"All guitar players stink, after playing with you!" Dennis declared.

The punky females finished their set and Billy jumped up to greet his drummer friend.

"This is Carlene," he introduced them. "And this is Brenda on the bass, Crystal and Blaze on guitar and keys and Holly singing," as they moved up to the table.

They all stood and shook hands back and forth. Brenda and Carlene pulled up chairs and the other three girls headed for the bar.

"This is drudgery," Brenda announced, as the others moved out of earshot. "Holly is toasted and the other two are right behind her."

"Whose the hunk, Billy?" Carlene asked Billy as she reached her hand up and brushed a long curl from Cool's eyes.

"This, My Sweet, is none other than Virgil Ellis," Billy said with pride. "Branded The Tall Cool One, and the smoothest guitar picker on the planet. And our dear old dad."

"So, Honey," Carlene, cooed, "would you like to sit in with us next set?"

"You and thumper, not the others," Cool said. "Loose the bimbos and we'll give you an audition for a real gig."

Brenda leapt to her feet and quickly strolled over to the bar and asked the others to sit out the next set. They agreed and Cool sent Steve to the limo for his horn and stepped over to the stage to peruse the guitar he would be playing. Junk! A quick phone call and in five minutes, Blackie strolled into the club with a battered old Gibson case hanging in his hand. Marty was hot on his heels.

Cool checked the tune on the vintage Les Paul and thanked Blackie for the loan.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," Blackie answered breathlessly. "Marty, pay attention. This guy's about to show you what I've been trying to accomplish for over forty years."

Marty just smiled and batted her overly made up eyes.

Billy climbed up behind the rack of electronic keyboards and switched a few toggles and started to play a soft riff in A-minor. Brenda followed on the bass and Carlene slid in on the drums. Cool hurled into the fracas with a long screaming turnaround on the guitar and steered the makeshift group into an old blues standard called Summertime. Dennis let them play for a few minutes, and then he picked up the punker's guitar and stepping up to the mic, he sang a soulful rendition of the famous song.

The tired looking waitress and bartender abandoned their posts at the bar and moved up closer to the stage. Dennis finished a verse and turned to Billy, who immediately threaded his way through a long improvised lead bridge, leaving all those in attendance spellbound. Steve wailed on his sax for several minutes, and then Cool eased in with a huge lead bridge of his own and they ended the piece with a tremendous crashing of cymbals.

A distinguished Arabic looking gentleman in a suit appeared out of nowhere and asked the bartender who they were. Denny jumped off the stage, wrapped his arm around the dark man's shoulder and ushered him away from the stage. Cool watched as Dennis flapped his hand behind his back, indicating that they should play something. Cool loved to show off so he played one of his all time favorites, Perfidia, by The Ventures.

After a short time, Dennis returned, smiling from ear to ear.

"Friday and Saturday, for the next four weeks, at $600.00 a night, best I could do," he beamed.

"Fuck, we're only splittin' $350.00 now!" Brenda shrieked.

"Life just improved for you," Dennis said. "What about the other girls? Any problem dumping them?"

"They were just hired for this weekend," Carlene told them. "I'll turn them loose after tomorrow night."

Cool made arrangements with the new band members to come to Islands Estates, on Wednesday, for a practice session. Much had to be done to ensure a professional performance the following weekend. It was decided that the four of them would donate all the proceeds from the gigs to the two women, hoping to encourage them to dedicate themselves to the band.

--------

The following Wednesday dawned with a torrential downpour drenching the northeast Florida coastline. The girls arrived at the estate at noon, as had been previously arranged, and everybody scurried in and out to unload the necessary equipment from Carlene's van. Soon they were set up and ready to rehearse.

Unlike the past Friday night, when the girls had been dressed as punkers, they wore jeans and t-shirts. They both had that girl next-door look.

Brenda was tiny and trim. Carlene was tall, maybe 5'-11'', had a huge chest and muscular arms. Both were knockouts.

The next three hours were spent introducing Carlene and Brenda to the original music and the arranged versions of some of the music Dennis and Cool had played for many years. Steve and Billy added some new, more modern tunes that were popular at the time and by five, more than enough material had been covered to put on a good show.

Cool felt comfortable with Brenda laying the bass lines, letting her improvise as she felt compelled to do. Carlene was steady as a machine on percussion. Cool decided to try a little jazz on them and they both responded to the different type of music like pros.

"I'm impressed," Dennis said, as they took a break and made a beeline to the fridge for a cold beer.

"Thanks, Sweetie," Brenda responded, batting her eyes at the singer.

"This is some set-up you've got here," Carlene said, admiring the sound room and all it's electronic gadgets.

Cool switched the tape deck to playback, and the room was filled with the music they had just been playing. The tapes sounded great. Cool briefed the girls on his plan to give them all the money for playing with the band.

"That's not fair," said Carlene. "We should split it evenly."

"Not necessary," said Billy Joe. "We don't play for the money. We play for therapy. It keeps us in the right frame of mind. Besides, it's a great way to meet chicks."

"Just what we need," Dennis interjected, to a round of laughter from the others.

"Yeah, and guys too," Brenda added, winking at Dennis.

"You guys married?" Carlene asked.

"That's an interesting question," a female voice responded from the doorway up to the house.

Rita stood leaning against the doorframe, a cigarette burning between her fingers. A broad smile played on her lips. All eyes turned toward the stunning redhead.

"It seems marriage is a state of mind, rather than an institution, around this place," Rita lamented. "We've got spouses and lovers, and we all share in the fun. You girls all right with that?"

"Works for us," Brenda said. "Just want to know the pecking order."

"Oh, Honey," Rita cooed, "You'll likely to get pecked before you know it. If I know this crew."

Cool scrunched his eyes shut and shook his head at Rita's comments. The others laughed and Rita found another round of beers for the band. She introduced herself to the new girls and took them on a guided tour of the mansion.

"Cool and I have been married for over twenty years," Rita explained, as she showed the girls around. "Billy's our son and Steve is Cool's boy with another woman, whom Dennis is about to marry. It's all very complicated but you'll figure it out after a while."

"Do Steve and Billy Joe have wives or girlfriends?" Brenda asked.

"Steve and his half sister are sweet on each other. Billy grooves on the older women," Rita told them. "But we all fuck around."

"Excuse me?" Carlene inquired. "With each other?"

"Sure," Rita answered. "It's been that way for everybody, forever, at Islands Estates."

"That's just too weird," Brenda whispered.

"It's not weird, at all," Rita said. "No body ever has hurt feelings and everybody stays interested, men and women alike. And when the boys are playing music, they get a little strange pussy on the side. Which makes it all the more interesting for us, especially when they bring their new friends home for the rest of us to enjoy."

"You mean like us?" Carlene asked.

"Just like you," Rita breathed, standing on her tiptoes to kiss the tall blond on the lips.

Carlene threaded her fingers through Rita's long flaming hair and crushed her mouth against hers. Brenda's mouth hung agape as the two women kissed passionately in front of her.

"How about you?" Rita asked, looking at the tiny bass player.

Carlene pulled Brenda toward Rita and watched as the redhead opened her mouth to kiss the small girl. As their lips met, a soft moan emitted from Brenda's throat as her tongue lashed out into Rita's mouth and her arms went around her neck.

"We'll get along just fine," Rita said, breaking the torrid kiss. "Now what say we join the boys downstairs and see if we can't interest them in something other than music for a while?"

---------

Caroline, Camille and Ming were sitting with the men in the studio, when Rita, Carlene and Brenda rejoined the group. Rita explained that she had given the new girls a tour of the house and that they were sure we'd all get along just fine.

"I was telling the girls how much fun we always have around here," Rita explained, smiling broadly.

"Oh you have?" Cool asked.

"I have, and I think Carlene is anxious to find out, right Carlene?" Rita asked.

"Uh, yeah. I guess," Carlene stammered.

Rita crossed over to Cool and reached for the zipper on the front of his jeans. Slowly pulling it down, she unbuttoned his fly and reached inside to pull his thick cock out into plain sight. Camille stood and walked over to them and dropped to her knees, pulling Rita's shorts down around her knees. Rita stepped out of her pants and pulled her t-shirt over her head exposing her tits. Camille reached up and cupped her tit with one hand while she pulled Cool's cock to her lips with the other. Rita pushed Camille's head in until her face was plastered against Cool's pubic bush, taking his full length down her swallowing throat.

Ming and Caroline excused themselves to tend to the baby, leaving Carlene and Brenda standing with Dennis, Steve and Billy Joe. Carlene was about to say something, when Steve touched her on the arm. Turning to face him, he covered her mouth with his. Brenda stepped in front of Dennis and cupped his balls through his pants.

"So Dennis, let's see what you have in here," Brenda rasped.

Billy Joe stepped behind Brenda and fondled her tits from behind. Dennis pulled his pants open and pushed them down revealing his long slender erection to the tiny brunette.

"Holy Shit!" Brenda gasped. "You ain't gonna get that whole thing in me!"

Dennis chuckled. "You'll be surprised how much of that will go inside of you."

Steve and Carlene quickly stripped each other, falling back on one of the sofas locked in a frantic embrace. Carlene's hands found Steve's stiffening prick and pumped him as their mouths remained together. Carlene grunted her approval as Steve pushed two fingers into her dripping pussy.

Brenda took Dennis' cock into her mouth and ravenously sucked him as deep as her throat would allow, without gagging. Billy Joe stripped out of his clothes and pulled Brenda's shorts down over her little pug butt. His hand went between her legs, penetrating her soft hole with his fingers, stretching it as he pushed deep inside of her. He held his rock solid cock with his other hand and pushed it into her gaping pussy as he withdrew his fingers. Brenda gagged as Billy pushed her forward onto Dennis' long prick. She pushed back and impaled herself on Billy's intruding member. Dennis held her head to keep Billy from choking her when Billy Joe rammed into her from behind. Brenda erupted in a series of sharp orgasms.

Carlene rolled Steve over onto his back and crawled between his legs, pushing his knees far apart. She gobbled his rigid cock into her mouth and swallowed him whole. Her tongue rested under his balls as her face pushed against his hairy belly. He could feel her throat all the way along his dick, just like when Caroline sucked him down. The feeling was sublime. He laid back and let the blond Amazon drummer have her way with him.

Steve felt her long finger slide into his tight ass hole, while she had him completely buried in her throat. Her finger was the final stimulation necessary to release his torrential flood into her fluctuating gullet. He emptied his balls deep in her throat. She consumed his every drop.

Billy hammered into Brenda. Her skin-tight pussy milked his thrusting cock until he surged into her with a great howl and a monstrous wad of molten sperm. She quickly filled to capacity. Thick gobs of milky cum oozed around Billy's pulsing cock and squished out and down her legs each time he pushed back into her. As he started to soften, he pulled out of her juicy hole and fell back onto the floor behind her. Camille rushed over to him and took him in her mouth, gathering the co-mingled fluids from their swift fucking into her mouth.

Brenda continued to suck on Dennis' hard cock. Her tongue moved relentlessly as she moved her head back and forth. Dennis pushed her back on the floor and rolled her over on her stomach. He pushed his arm under her and lifted her up like a rag doll. She leaned forward on her hands as he held her knees off the floor. Guiding his cock into her cum-filled cunt with his free hand, he pulled her back until he was imbedded snuggly deep inside of her. Then he fucked her. Each time his long cock bottomed out in her cunt, she grunted loudly. For many minutes, he assailed her, bringing her to repeated mini-orgasms.

Rita and Cool watched as Steve, Billy and Dennis fucked Brenda and Carlene. Steve was cumming ferociously in Carlene's mouth. Her backside was aimed high into the air as she sucked on Steve's hard cock. Cool crawled in behind her and slipped his thick hard cock deep into her dripping cunt before she even knew he was there. Grabbing her firmly by the haunches, he rammed deep into her. Carlene pulled off Steve's cock, moaning with pleasure as Cool ploughed into her hot pussy. Steve's cum drooled from her mouth and dribbled on his flaccid cock.

Rita went to them and licked the thick sperm off Steve and then turned her face to Carlene. Their mouths came together in a wet tongue kiss. Rita could taste Steve's cum in Carlene's mouth. Rita groped Carlene's pendulous tits as they swung beneath her from Cool's hard plunges into her upturned cunt.

"Fuck my butt, Dennis," Brenda pleaded. "Shove that beautiful cock in my ass, Baby."

Camille reached her hand between Dennis and Brenda, dipping her long finger in Brenda's hot cunt next to Dennis' cock. When she pulled it out, shiny with their fuck juice, she eased it into Brenda's hot rosebud. Camille felt Brenda clench her sphincter tightly around her slippery digit. She dipped her fingers into Brenda's cunt again and then stuck two fingers in her little hole. Three more times she repeated the routine until she had four fingers buried in Brenda's cute butt. Then she helped Dennis guide his eleven-inch poker into her.

Pushing gently, he slid easily into her pre-stretched opening. He carefully entered her, slowly advancing until his entire length was buried in her hot ass.

"It's all the way in, Baby," Camille whispered in the delicate girls ear. "Now enjoy the moment, it don't get no better than this."

Brenda lay with her cheek on Camille's thigh. Camille stroked her face and whispered softly to her as Dennis invaded her most secret place. Brenda hissed with each long revolution, relishing every sensation coursing through her spasming body. The fingers of Camille's right hand immersed themselves in Brenda's leaking pussy, gently nudging her red hot clit, sending sharp jolts of pleasure to her excited brain.

Brenda's body went very rigid. A long shrill cry emanated from deep in her lungs and escaped through her cum coated throat. Her climax took her to almost total unconsciousness, coming at the same instant she felt Dennis spill his thick semen deep into her sucking bowels. Bathed in sweat, she pushed her face tightly into the space where Camille's legs came together, gasping for air and trembling as the aftershocks of her violent orgasms drifted through her spent body.

Carlene slammed back against Cool, returning each lunge with her own. Rita lay on the floor in front of Carlene with her legs splayed open. Carlene lapped at her wet cunt, while Cool hammered into her from behind. She felt him explode inside of her. Her orgasm blasted through her center, sweeping her away on a wave of sensation. Carlene collapsed forward on top of Rita, their tits mashing flat together. Cool pushed forward and held himself all the way in her hot hole until he felt the last of her contractions. Then he left the two women cradled in each other's arms, their mouths locked together in a lust filled kiss.

12