Life Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,584 Followers

Fortunately, Kevin was too far into his own sensual world of pleasure to notice his mother's climax or her very un-mother like actions.

Eventually the day came that Kevin dreaded more than anything that he could possibly imagine-Quentin Randolph asked Kathy to marry him. Kevin knew that it could, and probably would happen someday, but had prayed that it never would. A "yes" from his mother would make his fantasy world come tumbling down around him.

Kathy mulled it over for a long time before deciding that she would say yes. While she knew that Kevin would be devastated, she also knew that it would be the best thing for them. For one thing, she was 33 and wanted another child. Besides, life had been financially difficult and she had no idea where she would get the money for Kevin's college. Quentin had a lot of money and had agreed to pay his tuition.

Quentin figured it was money well spent if he could get the kid out of the house. He didn't like the boy and the less he saw of him the better. Kevin would definitely get in the way of his plans.

There was another reason that Kathy wanted to get married. Since the incident on the sofa, she had begun to have fantasies about Kevin on a regular basis. At first, it started as dreams at night and then, it progressed to daydreams when she was awake. Now she would look at her handsome son and visualize him naked, his long penis hard and pulsing. She would see his shaft pounding into her, bringing her climax after climax. She masturbated frequently with that thought in her mind. She would have been even more shocked had she known that her fantasy mirrored her sons.

In addition to her fantasies, she had a secret little fetish of wearing panties that Kevin had used to masturbate with. It had progressed to the point where she was doing it at least once a week. She chastised herself but still gave in to the incredibly sexy feeling of going to work with the wet crotch rubbing against her swollen lips.

Kevin knew nothing of his mother's fantasies and thought that she knew nothing of his. It was his little secret. She would never be interested in him anyway. He figured her new lover was keeping her satisfied because he would often hear her screaming in pleasure as he lay in bed at night. He masturbated on many occasions to her moans of pleasure, climaxing as she climaxed.

The day Kevin's mother told him that she was going to get married was the worst day of Kevin's life. They were in the living room after dinner when she made the announcement.

One could have heard a pin drop at first and then Kevin screamed, "You can't marry him Mom!"

"Kevin, please. Quentin is a nice man and besides, he has money."

"Mom, Quentin Randolph the 'third'," he said, almost spitting the word third, "is a wealthy jerk who treats you like dirt. Don't let our situation cause you to make a decision you will regret for the rest of your life," Kevin pleaded.

"Kevin, he can take care of us and he's agreed to pay for your college."

"We don't need anybody to take care of us," he answered angrily, tears coming to his eyes. "I can take care of you," he said, sounding like a child. "I won't take any of his blood money anyway. I don't trust him and we don't even know where he gets his money."

Kathy saw the pain in her son's eyes and pulled him to the sofa. Her own eyes filled with tears. "It's for the best Kevin," she repeated as if she were trying to convince herself.

Then Kevin pulled away from his mother rushed out of the house with tears streaming down his cheeks.

Chapter 3

The wedding was painful beyond Kevin's imagination. He sat in the church, trying to appear happy while seething inside. He watched Quentin smile at the guests and act like he was a proud husband. Kevin knew the truth. He only wanted his mother because she looked good on his arm, a trophy wife. He's scum! Kevin screamed inside his head.

After Kathy and Quentin returned from the honeymoon, things settled into a routine. Kevin began college at a local community college, paying his own tuition. He may have had to live in Quentin's house, but he never wanted to owe him a dime. While the two men were relatively courteous to one another, they rarely spoke. However, there were times when Kevin wanted to hit him because of the way he talked to his mother. He seemed to always talk down to her, bossing her around like she was his personal slave.

While Kevin despised the man personally, he also felt there was something strange about his business relationships. He had seen unsavory characters come to the house for "business," and wondered what kind of business he did. In fact, he did a little investigation and found that Quentin owned some kind of import-export company. They seemed to be shipping and receiving stuff from all over the world.

Kevin also wondered about his mother's sex life now. He could hear her moaning at night and wondered if it was in pleasure or pain. They seemed to be happy but he could see subtle changes in his mother. She spoke up less, deferring to him most of the time. She almost seemed afraid of him.

Kevin wasn't afraid of him physically. He had just passed his test as a 4th degree black belt. Besides, Quentin was about five nine and he was six foot one in his stocking feet and out-weighed him by thirty pounds. However, he was a little concerned about his mobster like friends. They appeared to be dangerous.

One evening, Kevin came home unexpectedly and was going to his room when he heard noises. He knew Quentin was home so he figured that his mom and him were at it again. Instead of going to his room, he tiptoed down the hall. Their bedroom door was open. When he looked in, he almost gasped aloud.

Kevin saw his mother on the bed face down, with pillows piled under her stomach. Quentin was on top of her, moving up and down.

At first, Kevin thought they were having regular sex. However, as he watched, he realized that his penis wasn't in her vagina; it was in her rear hole. He stared at the point where their bodies met and could see his penis moving in and out of his mother's ass. He heard her moan again in pleasure. Or, was she in pain. Each time Quentin moved up, his penis almost came out of her ass. Then he would plunge down hard, bringing a grunt from her. At one point, his penis came all the way out, leaving Kathy's rear hole open and pulsing. It looked as big around as a silver dollar. It snapped shut before Quentin pushed his penis into her again.

As Kevin watched, he felt his penis begin to harden in spite of his jealousy. On one hand, he was angry that Quentin was using his mother this way, while on the other, he would have loved to be the one doing it. It was all so confusing to him. His anger, jealousy, and excitement merged, creating emotional turmoil that was driving him to distraction.

"That's it baby, take my cock in your ass. You know you love it. You know you love my long cock up that tight ass." Quentin grunted in pleasure as he continued to pound the tiny hole.

Kathy was whimpering, half in pleasure and half in pain. She was open for just about anything that Quentin wanted to do and let him have her rear hole when he wanted. However, it wouldn't have been so bad if he had been gentle. She knew that she could enjoy it with a little tender loving care. Nonetheless, it was somewhat pleasurable in a strange, almost masochistic way. She found that she was enjoying that role in sex more and more.

As Quentin kept pounding into her, she felt excitement building. Maybe it was a little bit of submissiveness coming out. She was trapped under him, her hips immobilized by the position, and he was holding her arms to the bed. Deep inside, she could feel something happening. She spread her legs and thrust her hips up, forcing him deeper into her bowels.

"Oh God baby, I'm going to cum," Quentin hissed. He plunged in deep and then pulled all the way out. He looked down and saw his wife's hole almost obscenely stretched open. Suddenly, his penis throbbed and began to squirt his cum into the opening, splattering on her spread ass cheeks as well.

Kathy sighed in sexual frustration.

Kevin had seen enough. He rushed out of the house and to his car. After driving around for a while, he went to the gym. Karate had been his salvation for a long time. It gave him an outlet for his anger. However, when he was done smashing boards and cinderblocks, his knuckles were bruised and bloodied, and he didn't feel any better.

When Kevin came home several hours later, he found his mother sitting alone in the dark living room. She was in a silky bathrobe and had a glass of wine in her hand. He stood in the door for a few minutes watching her. Something seemed to be wrong. He walked into the room.

"Where's the asshole," Kevin said before he could stop himself.

"Oh... Kevin, you startled me," Kathy said. Then she smiled at Kevin briefly and turned serious. "He's asleep, but please don't call him that."

"Sorry Mom," Kevin said and sat down next to her. "I just hate the way he treats you."

Normally, Kathy would have defended him but right now, she couldn't. She let Kevin put his arm around her and pull her into his strong chest. She felt very vulnerable at that moment. Then she saw Kevin's knuckles. "What on earth happened," she said, picking up one of his hands.

"Nothing. Just a little too aggressive on the workout."

"Oh Kevin," Kathy said and brought his bruised knuckles to her lips and kissed them gently. Then she looked up into his loving eyes. The only sound in the room was their beating hearts. Slowly, with no words spoken, their lips moved together and they were kissing.

Kevin felt like he was going to pass out. He had never felt anything so wonderful in his life. Her lips were soft and wet, just like he had imagined in a thousand dreams. His tongue entered her mouth and touched hers. Chills went up and down his spine when he felt his mother respond by flicking her tongue against his.

Kathy's head was spinning. This was so wrong her conscience told her, but it felt so good. It had been a long time since someone had kissed her with such tenderness. Somehow, she pried her lips from his, her breath coming in gasps.

"Kevin, stop," she whispered unconvincingly, but turned her head to let him kiss gently down her neck. Then she allowed him to push her back on the sofa, his body lying half on her. She felt his hand slide up the silky material of her robe and slip inside to the hot skin of her stomach.

She had to stop him. This was insane she told herself as her excitement continued to build. Between her legs, her now swollen sex lips began to throb with each beat of her heart. Her little rear hole still pulsed from Quentin's pounding and his cum still dribbled out.

Kevin's lips captured hers again and his hand closed over one heaving breast.

They both moaned.

Kathy felt his strong hand squeezing her soft flesh and his thumb began to move back and forth over the hard nipple. Chills raced up her spine. God, this was her own son she was kissing! she thought. Stop! Stop! her conscience screamed.

When Kevin began to kiss down her neck again and then across her chest to the smooth swells of her breast, she sat up abruptly, almost knocking him onto the floor.

"Kevin, this is crazy," she said. Then she stood up, her robe falling open, exposing both breasts and a hint of the tiny tuff of hair above her vagina. It seemed as if her hands were moving in slow motion as she slowly closed the robe. She looked briefly at Kevin's crotch and then rushed from the room, almost in a run, her silky robe flowing behind her.

Kevin fell back on the sofa and covered his face with his hands. His heart was beating so fast that he thought he could hear it. In one instant, all his dreams had come true and the next, it was over.

Chapter 4

Kevin wasn't surprised that his mother gave him the cold shoulder the next day. He wanted to apologize for what had happened, but he knew that it would have been a lie. He had wanted it to happen and had dreamed about it happening since he was very young. There was no way he could apologize for that. While he knew that it was crazy to be in love with one's own mother, after last night, for the first time, he thought that she might have some of the same feelings for him. The fact that she kissed him back and let him play with her breast, gave him hope. Still, she was married now, so Quentin had her, and he didn't.

As Kevin sat sullenly at the breakfast table, watching his mother move around the kitchen, an idea came to him. Maybe he was trying too hard. He was the one that was jealous. Maybe a little jealousy might not hurt his mom. Suddenly he smiled and finished his coffee. He walked over to his mother, put his arms around her waist from behind, and kissed the nape of her neck. "See you later Mom. I love you," he whispered into her ear.

Before Kathy could say anything, Kevin was on the way out the door. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. She had no idea what to say. Things had gotten out of hand last night. It couldn't happen again. She wouldn't let it. However, she could still feel his lips on her neck and little chills ran down her body, almost making her swoon. She grasped the counter and took a deep breath.

Kevin was whistling as he walked into the college administration office. He was in luck. Sherry Hayward was sitting at her desk.

Sherry smiled at him as he walked over and plopped down in a chair next to her desk.

Kevin liked Sherry. She looked a lot like his mom and was about the same age, with a good shape and a pretty smile. However, where his mom was five foot seven, Sherry was barely over five feet tall. Her diminutive size made her rather large breasts look even larger. She had very short brown hair and pretty freckles across her nose. Kevin made a point of talking to her whenever he could, almost flirting. He knew that she was divorced and without a partner for several months now. He planned to use that to his advantage.

"Hi Ms. Hayward," Kevin said with his most seductive smile.

"Hi Kevin. I told you to call me Sherry."

"Okay, Ms. Sherry," he joked.

She smiled indulgently at his attempt at humor and said, "You're early to class today."

"Yea, I know but I just wanted to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Nothing. I just like talking to pretty women."

It was corn and she knew it. However, it was always nice to get a compliment. "Thank you Kevin," she answered, blushing prettily.

Then, there was a long pause in the conversation and Kevin suddenly felt very nervous. His heart began to race. He looked down at the desk, playing with a pencil and said, "So do they let administrative staff go out with students?" The words sounded strange coming from his mouth.

Sherry's eyebrows rose, wondering where he was going with this. "I don't think there is any rule against it but..."

Kevin didn't let her finish as he blurted, "Well, I just happen to have some tickets to 'Love, The Second Time Around', which is only in town for one more day." His words came out in one breath as if he was afraid that if he stopped, he wouldn't get them out.

The play had been sold out since its premiere and tickets were impossible to get. Kevin had to bribe a friend of a friend and spend $500 bucks. It was a risk but he had overheard Sherry talking and knew that she really wanted to see the play. It was a lot of money and yet, if he were successful, the reward would be more than worth the expense.

"Private box, main balcony," Kevin said, flashing the tickets.

Sherry's first thought was no. It was very flattering, but he was just a kid; maybe a very handsome one but still a kid. Then again, she hadn't been out on a date since the divorce and she really wanted to see the play. Suddenly she felt excitement. It's crazy. She looked at the young man's handsome face and thought, why not, what would be the harm? "Will you be a gentleman?"

"Of course." Kevin's face lit up like a kid at Christmas. Then he watched her face as she continued to think about it. He worried that she might be reconsidering. Before she could say anything he said, "Then it's a date?"

Sherry felt another little chill go through her. Hell, she was thirty-five years old; she was old enough to be his mother. Still... it might be fun. Her family wanted her to date anyway. I wonder what they would think if they saw me with a teenager? she thought with a devilish smile and almost laughed aloud.

"Pick me up at seven on Wednesday. Here's my address," she said and wrote her address on a business card.

Kevin took the card from her hand and hurried out of the office, as if she might change her mind, turning around and smiling as he exited.

The following Wednesday evening, Kevin came downstairs dressed in a suit. His mother was sitting in the living room reading. He made a point to stop in.

"Hi Mom."

"Oh, you're going out?"

"Yep, got a hot date," he said with a smile. He thought he saw a little frown on his mother's face.

"Who with?"

"Oh, you don't know her. She works at the admin office at the school."

Kathy had been to the admin office several times and didn't remember seeing any young women working there. "What's her name?" she asked, looking back down at her magazine as if it was just a casual question.

"Sherry Hayward."

Kathy thought for a second and then she looked up in shock. She knew who Sherry was. "Kevin, she's married isn't she?"

"Divorced," he said then bent over and kissed his mother before she could say anything else. "Don't wait up for me." He hurried out the door, leaving his mother with her mouth open.

Kevin stopped along the way to Sherry's house and picked up some flowers. Now, he stood nervously waiting for her to answer the door. When she did, his eyes opened wide in delight. She looked gorgeous. She had on a low cut black cocktail dress that was short on her thighs. The dress was so low in the front that if she bent over too far, her breasts would surely fall out. She had a black choker, with an ivory emblem on it, around her neck. Her face was made up perfectly with blue eye shadow and a soft red lipstick highlighting her pretty mouth. She looked almost regal.

"Are those for me?" Sherry said to the stunned young man.

"Uh... uh... yea, uh... I mean..." Kevin said stuttering.

"Thank you," she said, taking the flowers and rescuing him from his embarrassment. "I'll put them in water. It'll just take a second."

Kevin stared at her tightly covered backside as she walked away from him, her high heels clicking on the tile and hips swaying seductively. He was sure that she was either not wearing panties or had on thong underwear.

When Sherry came back, she took Kevin's arm and they walked to the car. Kevin let her in, sneaking a glance at her legs as she slid into the passenger seat. The two chatted and got to know one another on the way to the theater.

Kevin found out that Sherry had been married for ten years with no children. She and her husband had never been a good match. Kevin got the impression that she was too demanding for him. Whether she was referring to sexually, he couldn't be sure. She said that she wasn't sure if she would ever marry again. Maybe she would just play the field she added and laughed provocatively. Then Kevin told her about his situation and his dislike for his stepfather, but obviously left out his feelings for his mother.

The show was spectacular as expected. However, Kevin spent more time watching Sherry's breasts then he did watching the show. He loved the way the soft flesh rippled when she laughed, threatening to pop out of her dress.

Sherry was aware of his eyes and was quite complimented that she could excite such a young, good-looking man. She knew that she wasn't old, but to a teenager, 35 years old was ancient. She also knew that it could never get serious with a young boy but it was nevertheless refreshing and a boost to her ego to have him practically drool over her. Several times, she leaned into him, pressing her large breasts to his arm. The heat from the touch sent electric shocks all the way to her groin. She glanced down several times and was pleased to see that he had an erection. By intermission, Sherry had to go to the ladies room to wipe her saturated sex lips.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,584 Followers
123456...8