Life Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,614 Followers

When the show was over, they stopped at a local teenager's hangout and got a root beer float, laughing and joking like kids.

Sherry actually felt like a teenager again. She couldn't remember the last time she had had this much fun or enjoyed the company of a man so much.

When they arrived at Sherry's house, Kevin walked her to the door, waiting nervously as she unlocked it.

"I had a wonderful time Kevin," Sherry said, turning around to face him. Then she waited expectantly.

Kevin felt out of his element now. She was so much older and mature. He wasn't sure she was waiting for him to kiss her or not, so he decided to just go for it. He pulled her to him and pressed his lips to hers. A sigh almost escaped his lips when she melted into his arms. Suddenly, his nervousness was replaced by passion as he felt her breasts press to his chest and her tongue enter his mouth.

Sherry groaned as the young man continued to kiss her. Almost immediately, she could feel excitement growing in his pants. Ah, youth, she thought as she pressed her groin to his. When she felt his hands sliding down her back, she made no move to stop him. It was a little reward for all of his trouble. Soon, however, his hands were gripping her buttocks, pulling her into his now hard penis. It felt quite large to Sherry.

Kevin pressed Sherry up against the door, his lower half pressing into her groin and his tongue deep in her mouth. He could feel her squirming in excitement as his hands slid further down her backside until they reached the end of her dress. Slowly, he moved his hands upward along the silky nylon on her thighs, waiting all the time for her to stop him.

The lady part of Sherry's brain was telling her to stop the display they were putting on to her nosy neighbors. However, the woman part loved the attention. It had been so long since anyone had treated her so nice. Her own excitement was growing out of control.

The fingers of Kevin's hands were shaking as he neared the tops of her nylons. Suddenly, he could feel the hot bare flesh above the elastic band. A moan escaped both of their lips as his fingers moved higher to touch the wet flesh of her excited vagina. Kevin's head was spinning as he realized that she wasn't wearing panties at all.

In spite of the warnings that her brain was sending out, Sherry spread her legs slightly, allowing Kevin's fingers to have access to her swollen sex lips. She whimpered in excitement when a finger slowly slid into her dripping hole. "Oh God Kevin, we have to stop," Sherry said breathlessly as she pulled away from the amorous young man. She reached behind her and pulled his hand down, his finger slipping wetly out of her hole. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I think you had better go," she said and immediately saw the disappointment in his eyes.

Sherry went up on her toes and kissed Kevin's lips and at the same time, her hand reached for the bulge in his pants.

Kevin was totally shocked as she squeezed him and said, "I'm free Friday night. I think the county fair over in Trenton has started, if you want, you can to take me."

"Uh... uh... yea, great," he stuttered like a schoolboy.

"Seven again?" she asked, her pretty eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Uh... yea... seven is fine."

"Good night sweetie," Sherry said, kissing him again and then turned and went into the house.

Kevin stood on the porch for several minutes trying to get his bearings. His plan had been to try to make his mother jealous by going out with an older woman. He was hoping to put on a show for his mother but never considered that he could get lucky. Now, he wasn't at all sure who was seducing whom.

Chapter 5

Kevin was on top of the world after his date and he made sure his mother noticed. It was easy because his excited behavior was real. His plan had been to fake it but now that he had gone out with Sherry, he didn't have to fake it at all. This was going to be fun, he thought.

His plan was working on his mother better than he thought. She was feeling very jealous. She knew that she should be happy for Kevin but she couldn't help her feelings. He had always been hers and now she had to share. Besides, the woman was so much older than he is. She is old enough to be his mother, for God's sake, she thought.

It didn't take a genius to tell that Kathy was jealous. Kevin knew it by the way she was acting toward him. She wasn't being mean to him. On the contrary, she was being very nice. She fixed him his favorite dinner on Thursday night and asked if he wanted to get a movie and watch it with her on Friday night.

The disappointment on her face was obvious when Kevin told her that he couldn't because he was going out with Sherry again.

"Kevin, I don't like this," she said, trying to cover her anger.

"Why?"

"Because she's too old for you!"

"Hell Mom, I'm not going to marry her. I just want to have a little fun," he said with his boyish smile.

"I'm sorry... it's not my business," Kathy said, deciding to try another tactic. She had shunned him and now she was paying the price. "Gee, my feet are so sore today. Would you mind giving me one of your wonderful foot massages after I take a bath?"

"Sure Mom," Kevin said, trying to hide his excitement. "Where's Quentin?" he asked, trying to find out if they were going to be alone.

"He's out of town until Sunday."

"Good," Kevin said, not realizing that he had said it aloud.

Later that evening, Kathy came into the living room in a pale blue silk bathrobe and carrying a bottle of lotion. She sat on the sofa, put her feet up, and crossed her legs, the long robe separating high on her thighs. "Ready sweetie?"

Kevin was on the sofa reading when his mother came in. "Sure Mom." Kevin got up and then sat on the floor, picking up the bottle of lotion. He took one foot and put it in his lap, then smiled up at his mother as his eyes moved up her body, stopping at her exposed thighs. He stared at the dark area where the robe came together. Then he glanced up and saw his mother watching him. Casually, he took the bottle of lotion, squirted it on the foot in his lap, and then used his strong hands to massage the muscles.

"Oh, that feels good," Kathy said as she relaxed back into the sofa, letting her legs slip apart a little more.

When Kevin looked up this time, he could almost see all the way to her crotch. He felt his penis begin to harden as he continued to rub the foot. He continued to stare, resting his mother's foot on his crotch, the heel now pressing on his swollen shaft. If his mother noticed, she gave no indication. Her head was back and her eyes were closed. Kevin worked on her toes, the arch of her foot and her ankle, rubbing the cream into her soft skin. Slowly, he moved his hands up to her calf. He heard his mother moan as he worked on the muscle. Now each movement caused her leg to move further apart. With one last little push, her legs opened until Kevin could see his mother's vagina. He suppressed a gasp and his penis sprang to attention. In the dim room light, he could see that the smoothly shaved outer lips and the puffy inner lips were glistening with excitement.

Kathy pretended not to notice what Kevin was doing. However, she was very much aware of her son's eyes and his hands on her thighs. She knew that he could see everything, as she could feel the cool room air on her now hot and swollen sex lips. Her mind was screaming, No! No! However, she didn't seem to have the strength to close her legs. The room began to spin around her as she felt Kevin's hands move up to her thighs.

Kevin moved closer to his mother, situating himself between her spread legs. He could see that her eyes were still closed tightly, her head now moving slowly back and forth as if she was saying no. However, her hands stayed by her side, her fingers gripping the cushion.

Was that his lips? Kathy thought as she felt something brush her thigh. She wanted to look but forced her eyes to stay closed. "Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned. This time she was certain. Her son was kissing her bare thigh. Then she felt him push her legs further apart. He was inches away from her swollen lips. Now, she could feel his breath on her vagina.

This is it, Kevin thought. He could see her wet and swollen sex before his eyes. He could smell her excitement. His head bent forward, his lips just touching skin...

"Rinnnnnnggggggg, rinnnnnnggggg."

Suddenly, Kathy jumped as the phone next to her began to ring.

Kevin was also startled, almost falling onto his butt.

"Hello," Kathy gasped into the phone as she pulled her robe tightly around her and turned away from Kevin. "Hi Quentin. No, everything is okay. I just had to run to the phone. So, how was your day?"

Kevin knew the spell had been broken. He had been so close, so close. He stood up and tossed the bottle of cream onto the sofa, then turned and walked out of the room. He could feel his mother's eyes on his back. Well, back to plan "A", he thought, undeterred. Kevin was still very excited as he walked up the stairs. He went directly into her hamper and pulled out a pair of his mother's panties. Within seconds, he was squirting his cum into the crotch. He smiled as he boldly left the soggy panties lying on her bathroom sink, his white cream shimmering in large gobs on the gusset.

Kathy sighed with relief and regret. She was only going to tease Kevin but it had gotten out of hand. She was thankful that the phone had rung when it did or she didn't know what would have happened. However, she felt bad for Kevin. It wasn't right for her to tease him, but then she thought of Sherry and her blood began to boil.

"Are you there?" Quentin asked when there was a long silence.

"Uh... uh... yes, sorry. I'm just so tired tonight."

When Kathy finished talking with Quentin she walked upstairs, stopping at Kevin's closed door. She lifted her hand to knock but hesitated. She had no idea what she was going to say. Then she sighed and walked to her bathroom to get ready for bed. The first thing she saw was a pair of her panties lying on the counter. She picked them up, intending to throw them back into the hamper, but stopped. A little gasp escaped her lips when she saw that the crotch was filled with sperm. She stood paralyzed looking at the sodden cloth. It was still warm in her hand and she could smell the sperm. Her chest began to heave and her heart raced as she raised the panties as if she wasn't sure what was on them. She held the panties in her shaking hand. A little moan escaped her lips as she stuck out her tongue and licked upward. A large glob of Kevin's cum coated her tongue. She shivered as she brought her tongue back into her mouth. Suddenly, her legs began to tremble and her vagina throbbed. She had to grasp the counter as a climax roared through her, shaking her to the very core.

When Kathy finally caught her breath, she looked at the wet panties and, as she had done so many times before, she held them out and stepped into the leg holes. She was breathing heavily again as she slowly pulled them up her thighs. Another gasp escaped her as the sperm covered gusset touched her hairless vagina. She pulled them up tight, forcing the material between her swollen lips. As she walked into the bedroom, she could feel the crotch rubbing between her lips, mixing her juices with those of her son.

Kathy went to bed wearing the wet panties and tasting her son's sperm in her mouth. She woke up several times and fingered herself to orgasm by pressing the wet material to her swollen clit.

Chapter 6

"Are you sure you don't want to get a movie and stay home with me?" Kathy asked when Kevin came downstairs, ready to go out.

"Some other time Mom. I have to hurry or I'll be late. Bye," Kevin said and kissed his mother on the cheek.

"Damn," Kathy said aloud as Kevin walked out the door.

Sherry was ready when Kevin arrived. Tonight, she had chosen to wear a white blouse that buttoned down the front, a pleated blue skirt, white tennis shoes, and white socks with little blue bows at the ankles. Considering her already short stature, the affect was to make her look much younger.

"Wow, you look great Sherry," Kevin said sincerely. He tried not to stare but he could see her naked breasts under her thin blouse. She probably doesn't have any panties on either, he thought with a smile. Tonight was the night. He had it all planned.

Kevin took Sherry to the fair, which was held each year on a large parcel of land just outside of town. The two of them were like kids, eating cotton candy, riding on all the rides and stuffing themselves with junk food. Kevin won Sherry a giant stuffed teddy bear by knocking down three milk bottles.

Later in the evening, as they were walking down the mid-way, Kevin took a chance and reached for Sherry's hand. He smiled when she didn't pull away

They got plenty of strange looks from passersby, but Sherry just smiled and squeezed his hand.

Then he directed her over to the "Pirate's Cove." It was supposed to be a scary ride with pirates and bandits jumping out to scare the riders. However, everyone knew that it was nothing more than a place for teenagers to make out. It was one of the most popular rides every year and Kevin had been on it plenty of times.

Kevin bought the tickets and they stepped into a car that looked like a pirate ship with a high bow and stern. It provided them privacy from the people in front and back of them. They snuggled next to each other as the cars began to slowly move into the dark tunnel. As soon as they were out of sight, Kevin turned and kissed Sherry.

She moaned and kissed him back, her tongue pushing into his mouth immediately.

Within seconds, Kevin's hand had grasped one of Sherry's thinly covered breasts. They both moaned when he began to play with the nipple. As their tongues dueled, Kevin began to open her blouse, his fingers shaking as he fumbled with the buttons.

"Kevin," Sherry sighed into his mouth but she didn't stop him from opening her blouse, all the way down the front.

Then he pushed the material aside, freeing her breasts to the cool air inside the dark tunnel. It was hard for Kevin to see them in the dark but there was enough light to know that they were large and firm. He kissed her one more time before his lips dropped down and captured a hard nipple in his mouth. Neither of them noticed the animated objects that were supposed to scare them by springing out and making loud noises. However, the noise and the screams coming from the other cars drowned out their own moans.

"Oh God," Sherry moaned as she pressed her breast into his sucking mouth.

Kevin sucked one soft breast and then the other, leaving both dripping with his saliva. He pushed Sherry back in the car and had her blouse half off her shoulders. Then he went after her breasts again. He kneaded one as he sucked the other and then switched. Now he was like the kid in the candy shop as he played with her sweet treasures.

Sherry moaned and held his head to her chest, her hips squirming on the seat.

Suddenly, Sherry pushed Kevin away and pulled her blouse together. Then she pulled the teddy bear to her chest just as they came out of the tunnel. They tried to sit innocently as they passed the crowd waiting for their turn on the ride. It was mostly teenagers waiting for their chance to neck in the privacy of the tunnel.

Sherry started to giggle as she sat holding the teddy bear over her chest. Kevin looked at her and realized how funny they looked and started to laugh as well.

However, as soon as they were in the dark again, Kevin pushed the teddy bear away and began sucking on her breasts again. As he sucked, his hand went to her thigh. He felt her tremble when his fingers touched her leg, just above the knee. Slowly, he began to push her skirt up. When he felt Sherry open her legs slightly, he grew bolder and moved his hand under her skirt and between the warm flesh of her thighs. Kevin's hand began to shake when he realized that she wasn't going to stop him. He moaned when he reached her groin. She wasn't wearing panties! The entire area was already sopping wet. He could feel her swollen lips touch his fingers. Without any preliminaries, he pushed his middle finger deep into her.

"Oh Jesus," Sherry moaned and she spread her legs wider, sliding slightly down in the seat, forcing his finger deeper. She knew that she was acting like some horny teenager but she couldn't help herself. The kid was driving her mad.

Within seconds, Kevin's finger was making a sloppy sucking sound as it sawed in and out. The noise from his lips on her breasts matched the sound from his finger. Within seconds, his entire hand was soaked with her juice.

Sherry's hips began to work up and down in tempo with Kevin's hand movement. Suddenly, Sherry pulled Kevin's finger from between her legs and grabbed the teddy bear again, her arms holding it to her.

This time when they came out of the tunnel, they were both disheveled and breathing hard. Kevin's hand was covered with Sherry's juice. Saliva from his mouth on Sherry's nipples soaked through the material of her blouse, making it almost transparent. Fortunately, she had the bear to cover herself.

As soon as they in the dark, they were all over each other again. This time, Sherry pushed Kevin back and reached for his zipper. A second later, she moaned as her fingers closed around his hard penis. She jerked her hand up and down inside his pants, wanting to pull it out. However, she was afraid that she couldn't get it back inside his pants in time. She contented herself with jerking on it and kissing his lips.

Sherry was impressed with the size of Kevin's hard tool. It seemed to be much larger than her husband's. It filled her hand nicely and she could tell it was quite long as she moved up and down the length of it. A little moan escaped her lips when her hand circled the swollen head and found that it was pulsing and wet with his pre-cum juice. The knob felt huge. She made a circle with her thumb and index finger and twisted her hand around the sensitive skin, just below the crown.

Kevin moaned and was ready to grab her hand, as his excitement was almost out of control. He was very close to climaxing. Fortunately, before he totally lost control they exited the tunnel again. He watched Sherry hastily remove her hand. Kevin tried to sit innocently but his zipper was wide open and his pants had a huge tent in them.

Each time the two went into the tunnel, their sexual frenzy increased. By the time the ride ended, they were wild with desire. When they exited the ride, Sherry's blouse was buttoned up but she had buttoned it in the wrong holes and it was hanging out of the waist of her skirt. Kevin had to help her out of the car and down the walkway. His legs weren't much stronger and he staggered a bit. It was impossible for him to hide the bulge in his pants.

Kevin and Kathy could see some of the teenagers snickering as the two of them passed.

"Let's get out of here," Kevin whispered. When he didn't hear a response from Sherry, he led her to his car. Inside, he began to kiss and fondle her again. However, there were far too many people around. "I'll take you to my house," he said.

Sherry thought that was strange. "Why not go to my house?" she asked.

"Mine's closer."

"Where're your parents?"

"My stepfather is out of town and my mother will be in bed."

Sherry still thought it was strange but she was far too worked-up to protest. Instead, she reached over and opened Kevin's pants. She had to see his penis. "Oh my," she exclaimed when she pulled his long shaft out of his pants. Now she could see how big it was in the glowing streetlights. It was much larger than her husband's. It was throbbing with excitement and running a steady stream of clear juice down the shaft. The head was swollen and purple, the skin stretched and shiny. She reached over and grasped it with her other hand, moving both up and down, smearing his juice over the hot flesh.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,614 Followers
123456...8