Life in A-Flat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,790 Followers

"Yes. More than anything," she moaned.

"And I want to take you to bed more than anything. Is that so hard to believe?"

Emma and sighed and said, "No. Not after tonight Once again, you're right." In another surge of confidence she slid her hands down below his waist and...touched him. "It might not be that hard to believe anymore, but something is definitely very hard," she said without blushing.

"When we get home, I'm going to show you just how hard it is."

"I can't wait," she said as they kissed again.

Emma's head was once again spinning out of control. She wanted him so bad, but she was a good Catholic girl. Just lusting after Bobby had gotten her into so much trouble. She wanted to feel him inside her mouth and inside...her...just like Daddy had done to Mother but Emma was a virgin and she'd been told sex was very painful. And what if she got pregnant? Abortion was a mortal sin! Would Chad marry her? Would her mother disown her? Would Father McKenna shun her?

By the time they got to his place, Emma felt like she might throw up. When Chad reached over to take her hand once they were inside, it was soaking wet. "Nervous?" he asked her.

"I was nervous on the way over. Now I feel like I'm going to be sick," she told him.

"I have just the thing for you. Wait right here."

Chad came back in a minute with two small pills. "What are these?" Emma asked with concern.

"Don't worry. They're not date-rape drugs. One is valium and the other contains THC," he explained.

"Like in marijuana?" Emma asked with growing worry.

"Yes, just like in marijuana. It will take away the nausea and the valium will help you relax. But if you've changed your mind, I won't pressure you. This needs to be your decision, Emma. I want to make love with you, but I won't ever take advantage of you."

"Chad? May I ask you something?" she said.

"Of course. Anything."

"How old are you? I mean, I don't really care because I really, really like you. I guess I just want to know. So will you tell me?"

"I'm 43," he said reluctantly. "I was wondering when you'd ask. Now that you know, do you want me to take you home?" he said respectfully.

Emma looked away and then at the two pills in her hand. She had never felt so torn about anything in her life. She wanted to be with this handsome man. This handsome, much older man, but she also wanted to be a good girl. Her body ached for him yet she was so unsure.

"No, I don't want to go home. I want to tell you something else. But you have to promise not to laugh at me or tease me. Will you promise?"

"I promise," he assured her.

She forced herself to look directly at him as she said, "I'm scared."

Chad moved next to her and put his arm around her and said, "Don't be. I'll be as gentle as anyone could be. It won't hurt. I promise."

Emma shook her head and said, "Not about that. That doesn't scare me."

"Then what does, sweetheart?" he asked her. "What are you so afraid of?"

Emma looked into his eyes and said, "I'm falling in love with you and if you don't feel that way about me then..."

Chad turned sideways to look at her more directly. He picked up both of her hands and said, "Emma? I've been waiting for you for years. I've wasted so much time with women I had no interest in beyond just having sex. But from the first time I saw you, I knew you were the one. I've just been waiting for you to figure all this out. I love you, too."

Emma was overwhelmed with emotion. She felt her face screw up as she began to cry. "I love you so much. I want to be with you more than anything in the world." She sat the pills down on the coffee table and said, "Will you please teach me how to make love to you?"

Chad scooped her up and carried him to his bedroom. He sat her on the edge of his kingsized bed then asked to wait while he lit several candles before turning off the lights. "I do want to be able to see your beautiful body," he told her as the lights went out.

The candles flickered softly as Chad sat next to her and stared into her eyes. "I love you, Emma Castillaw," he said as he leaned over to kiss her.

Emma put one arm around his neck as she kissed him back. She loved the feeling of his tongue deep in her mouth. It seemed to be a metaphor for the thing she most wanted inside of her.

"Unbutton my shirt for me," he urged her.

"Okay," she said. She undid one button then Chad kissed her softly. Then the next followed by another long kiss. Emma untucked the expensive button-down shirt then lifted it off of her handsome, older lover.

"What do you think?" he asked as she ran her hand through the hair on his chest.

"I think I love what I see." She ran her hands over his chest and down toward his stomach.

"Go ahead," he whispered as she reached for his belt buckle.

As she carefully removed it, he kissed her and ran his hands along the sleeves of her beautiful, dark red sweater. Emma unsnapped his gabardine pants. Chad lifted up so she could slide them to the floor. His cock was straining against the navy-blue boxers he was wearing and Emma gasped when she felt it.

"You're trembling," he said to her. "Are you okay? Are you still afraid."

Emma shook her head. "No, I'm not afraid. I'm just excited. I've dreamed of this so many times."

"So have I," he told her as he kissed her soft, full lips.

Chad helped her remove his underwear exposing his nearly erect cock. "Have you ever..." he began.

"No. I've never even seen a...penis...before, she admitted as she held his in her tiny hand. "It's so...beautiful," she said as she stroked it tentatively. "I'm so sorry, but I don't exactly know what you want me to do with it," she confessed.

"What would like to do with it, honey?" he asked. "It's yours to do with as you please."

Emma remembered the image of that night and without another word she slid off the bed and got onto her knees in front of her lover. "This," she said as she took it in her hand then took it into her warm, waiting mouth. She'd waited for this moment for so very long and she was excited beyond belief yet she had to admit she had no idea what to do from here.

"That feels wonderful, sweetheart," he said. "Can you use your lips and tongue as you go up and down with your mouth?"

"Yes," Emma said in a whisper as she did as she was told. She took the head back in her mouth then slid as far down as she felt she could take then back up. She heard Chad moan as she repeated her actions several more times. "Like that?" she asked as he popped out of her mouth.

"That's perfect, Emma. Please don't stop." Emma continued to suck his now rock-hard cock. She loved the way it felt in her mouth. It made her so happy to know she was giving the man she loved so much pleasure.

"Can you look at me?" Chad asked as he stroked her hair. "I want to see your beautiful eyes while you suck my cock." Emma winced and Chad said, "Sorry. Was that too much for you?"

"Uh, uh," Emma said in between slurps. "It's just that I've only heard boys say that when they talk dirty." She took him back in her mouth for another few strokes then said, "I love sucking your cock."

Before Chad came, he pulled Emma's hair back letting her know to stop. "My turn," he told her. "Just relax and trust me, okay?" he said.

"I will and I do," she told him as she fell back onto the bed.

Chan kissed her slowly and then more passionately. He let his hand move down to her very flat, very sexy breasts and rub the nipples under her soft sweater. "Feel good?" he asked her.

"Yesss," Emma moaned.

Chad pulled her top off exposing her completely flat chest which consisted of two very large, very round, very erect nipples. "You're so beautiful, honey," he told her as he lowered his mouth onto her right nipple. His tongue swirled around it causing Emma to moan loudly.

"Ooh, sorry! I didn't mean to be so loud," she said.

"No, don't be sorry. Be vocal. Let me know when you like something. No one else can hear us so feel free to say or do anything you want, okay?"

"Okay," she whispered. "That feels so good."

Chad began sucking her areola while running the width and length of his tongue over the nipple itself. "Oh, my goodness. That feels SO wonderful," Emma cried.

As he moved to her other nipple, he ran his left hand down her stomach toward her skirt and with the palm only, he pressed down gently on her mound. Emma whimpered softly as he did. "Does that feel good, my love?" he asked her.

Emma only nodded. Her hands were on his head running her fingers through his thick, dark hair. Chad used the edge of his index finger to slide along her slit through the material of her skirt. Emma gasped as he did. "Help me get you out of this, okay?" he asked.

Emma raised up, unzipped her skirt in the back and let Chad pull it down. "You okay so far?" he asked her.

"More than okay. This is amazing," she said. Her breathing was heavier now.

Chad lowered himself between her legs and used his thumb to fondle her clit through her wet panties. "Oh, my..." Emma said.

"Go ahead. Say what you're feeling," he encouraged her.

"I can't. It's so...wrong," she replied.

"Nothing is wrong with two people who love one another being together like this, honey. God created sex for us to enjoy. So relax and enjoy it."

Emma's first thought was that sex was only for married people but the wonderful feelings her body were sending her shut out all other thoughts. Chad slid her black panties down her rail-thin legs exposing a tuft of light-brown hair. "Mmmm. Your pussy is so beautiful, Emma," he said as he kissed it for the first time.

Emma reflexively pulled back then said, "Sorry. That just surprised me. It felt so...wonderful. I love that."

Chad was the first man to ever slide his tongue inside of Emma Castillaw's soaking wet pussy. As he did, he felt her body shudder slightly. He lifted his tongue until it made contact with the bottom of Emma's clit. He continued until it gently rolled up and over the entire button. On the third repetition, he felt Emma's body tense. "Oh, my...GOD!" Emma screamed. "Oh, God! That feels so...good! Oh, God!" Emma had her first orgasm that wasn't induced by herself.

"That's just the beginning," Chad told her.

He moved up beside her and kissed her. As he did, he slid his middle finger inside her pussy and probed for a hymen. When he found it, Emma winced. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yes. Very okay. Just don't hurt me, okay?" she moaned.

Chad pushed softly at first and then increased the pressure. As he did, he took her tongue into her mouth. He told her to give him just the tip of her tongue which she did. Just as he began to push hard on her virginity, he bit the tip of her tongue. At the same time, he broke through the barrier of her vagina and said, "Did that hurt?"

"A little. After all, you did bite my tongue," she said playfully.

"Nothing else hurt?" he asked. Emma shook her head.

"Mmmm. I think I'm ready for you, honey."

"What do you want me to do, Emma?" he asked as he played with her pussy.

"Mmmm. I want you to...I want you to...fuck me. Will you please fuck me, sweetheart?"

Chad raised up and reached for a condom.

"Uh, uh. Without that. Fuck me without that, okay? Please?"

Chad tossed the small pack away and got ready to mount her. "Take your hand and line me up, okay?"

Emma reached down and found his massive hard on and placed the head directly in line with her pussy lips. "I'm ready for you, Chad. Fuck my pussy. Please?"

Chad slid in ever so slowly. Emma was drenched with juices. Even so, he was careful to take it easy. One inch and back, two inches then back. Then three. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yes! Oh, fuck! That feels SO good. Oh, God!" Emma cried.

He pushed further and was in six inches when she began pulling him toward her. He gave her what she wanted and was soon buried to the hilt inside her pussy. "Feel good?" he asked.

"Oh, my fucking God! That feels SO amazing. Oh, fuuuckkk..."

Chad stroked her pussy slowly two or three more times. Emma's moans told him she was fine. He picked up the pace as Emma put her arms around him. He began pounding her furiously; the sound of his balls slapping hard against her ass. Emma was panting hard and moaning loudly.

"Oh, God! Oh, yes! Oh...shit. Oh, God. Oh, Jesus. Fuck my Catholic whore ass!" she screamed as she recalled her mother doing wicked things with her daddy. Now she finally understand why Mother had screamed like that. Sex felt SO good!

Chad drove it home harder and harder until he felt Emma's body tense again. Her nails dug deep into his back as she screamed as loud as anyone he'd ever heard. "Oh, fucking Mother of God! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Oh, my God! Yes, yes, yes!! Oh, Jesus. Oh, fuck..." she gasped.

Chad let go and began releasing huge amounts of cum into his beautiful girlfriend. His model. His musician. His...lover. Spent, he collapsed on top of her with his still-hard cock inside her.

"So was it okay?" he asked her.

Emma was crying and shaking her head. "Okay?" she sobbed. "It was more beautiful than anything I ever imagined. Oh, God. I am so in love with you. Please tell me you love me?"

Chad wiped away her tears and said, "I do love you, Emma Castillaw." He kissed her then looked into her beautiful eyes and asked, "Will you marry me?"

Emma's eyes opened so wide he couldn't believe it. There were tears and a runny nose and mascara everywhere as Emma nodded her head over and over and said, "Yes! Yes, I will marry you, Chad. Oh God, I love you!"

And Emma didn't literally mean she loved God. She meant she loved this wonderful, handsome, older man who brought out all of the potential within her.

Within a month, her mom had her own place in a wonderful, safe apartment in Manhattan and Emma had moved in with her new lover. She wore a huge diamond solitaire ring on her left hand, and she had ten more shows lined up in the next six months. The money was nice, but Chad Braden was the love of her life and she was now happy to live the rest of it in A-flat.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,790 Followers