Life in Hawaii Ch. 02

Story Info
Kat is exposed to her students while teaching.
2.4k words
4.15
97.2k
17

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
319 Followers

All characters are over 18.

*

After Kat grabbed her luggage, she went to change out of her ridiculous outfit. She donned some more sensible clothes, a t-shirt and some shorts. She went to look for her escort. The school was supposed to have sent someone to take her to her new house. After she looked around, she saw her name being held up by two apparent students, a boy and a girl. Kat walked over to them, smiling warmly. greeting the two with a wave. "You're Ms. Kat?" the boy asked.

"I am indeed. You two are from Grant High?" she responded.

"Yup, we are. Follow us, we'll take you to your apartment."

They left to the curb, where they hailed a taxi, and the girl hopped in. The boy ushered her in, and then got in himself. Although he was probably just being chivalrous, this meant that her huge breasts were pressed against both students in the cramped taxi.

Eventually they arrived, and the girl paid off the taxi. During the ride, she had introduced herself as Jo; she had long, waist-length black hair, large DD breasts, and a great tan. She was very toned as well.

The boy was Riley. He was pale and somewhat geeky, although handsome. He had brown hair, and was about 5'8". They were both seniors.

"I think we'll be living together." Riley said.

"What?" Kat asked quizzically.

"Well, the school usually assigns new students to live with a teacher, or new teachers to live with a student. That way the new person has a guide to the area and to the school to learn from. The principal said that you'd be staying with me."

"Uhh... Thanks, I guess." Kat replied.

Privately, however, she was dreading living with an 18 year old boy. It sounded like torture.

They eventually arrived. Jo and Riley hopped out, and Kat followed. They each grabbed a bag, and headed up the apartment stairs. They each took a suitcase up.

The apartment was very nice. It had a kitchen as you walked in, which opened to the living room with a few couches and a TV. A hallway led to the two rooms, and a bathroom was at the end of the hall. The complex had a pool and hot tub in the back.

Kat had the larger of the two rooms, and she went in and began to unpack. She put her clothes away, and went to put her cosmetics in the bathroom. Kat and the two kids sat down to watch some tv, and spent the rest of the day on the couch. Kat decided to crash early, since she was quite tired from her trip over. She changed into some pajamas, and went to bed.

"Kat, are you awake?" Riley whispered through the open door into Kat's room. It was about 11 o'clock, and Jo had gone home already. "Kat... Miss Kat...?" Riley said a little louder. She didn't respond, and continued snoring lightly. "Kat!" he half-shouted. She kept on sleeping. Riley grinned gleefully, I love heavy sleepers, he thought.

He walked over to her side of the bed, and slowly pulled the covers off of Kat. The hot teacher was wearing a fairly demure pair of pajamas. They consisted of a flannel shirt and some boxers.

Riley slowly reached out, and delicately began to push the hem of the shirt up Kat's torso. As he got to the bottom of her breasts, Kat gave a light toss, and he nearly jumped out of his skin. However, she settled back down again, and Riley pushed her shirt all the way to her neck. He gasped in wonder at his new teacher's amazing boobs. Reaching out slowly, he almost touched them; however, he stopped himself, not wanting to wake her. Instead, he lightly poked her in the belly. As Kat didn't even twitch, he tried again, a little harder. After a few more tries, he felt confident enough that she wouldn't wake up. Damn, she is one heavy sleeper... he thought.

He finally caved to his lusts, and settled his hands on her huge boobs. God, these are great. I must be the luckiest kid in school. He played with her breasts for a few minutes, after which he pinched her nipples. Evidently, he pinched them a little too hard, and she flipped over in the bed. Apparently bothered by her shirt, which was hung around her neck, she subconsciously pulled it off. Startled by her sudden movement, Riley backed off. He grabbed her pajama shirt and hung it up, and then went back to his room.

Kat woke up to the sound of Riley shouting from down the hall. "Kat! Wake up! We'll be late on your first day!"

She sat up in bed, and gave a long, drawn out yawn to the waking world. She'd been having a very erotic dream, although she couldn't remember about what. Suddenly, the hot teacher noticed that she didn't have a top on! Looking around, she saw that it was hung up in the closet. I'm sure I put that on before I went to bed... What happened? I guess I was just more tired than I thought from the plane trip over... she reasoned.

Getting out of bed, she walked over to her dresser and got out a bra. After putting it on, she was walking over to the closet to get a shirt when Riley's head poked through the door, and said "Ooh, nice outfit! I think your students will definitely approve. Anyway breakfast is ready!"

"Riley! Get out of here!" she shouted at him.

Kids these days... she reflected. Kat walked over to the closet and picked out a fairly conservative polo shirt. She changed her boxers for one of her favorite thongs, and a miniskirt that went to her upper thighs.

She didn't want to show too much skin, but had no choice. Kat hadn't bought any of her own clothes since her senior year in high school: boyfriends and hopeful wooers had given her all of her current set of clothes as gifts. Consequently, she owned nothing but thongs and revealing skirts. At least she was teaching all seniors!

They ate breakfast, and Kat headed out to her first day as a teacher...

Her first period was English. She had planned for all of her classes to just hand out the necessary forms, and then jump into teaching, so this is what she did. She was writing the booklist on the board when she ran out of room and started from the top. Standing on her tip-toes, she continued writing on the blackboard, before she heard numerous giggles behind her. Snapping back down to her feet, she realized that by stretching to write at the top of the board, she had probably shown her class half of her ass. Great. Now they think I'm a total slut, she thought, annoyed at herself.

Her next period was World History. She started lecturing, and paced around the room. About halfway through the class, she sat up onto her desk, and continued lecturing. It was only after the class, when she hopped down, that she realized why the students didn't seem engaged. She had been sitting at about eye level, with her legs spread. She had given her whole class a good, long look at her white panty-covered crotch! She blushed hotly from the embarrassment. Well, my first day isn't going very well at all... I'll be fired by the end of the week! the sexy teacher thought to herself.

Kat's next period was gym. She left her room, and walked to the bottom floor, where the locker rooms were. No one had given her a separate gym uniform or anything, so she figured she'd just go in her current outfit. She walked up to the gym, and waited for her students to get there. After they arrived, Kat figured she'd try to make this class fun. After a quick headcount, she announced that they'd be playing touch football, girls vs boys, as they had even numbers; they all headed out to the field. She oversaw the game, making sure it didn't get too rough, for about ten minutes, before another teacher came in and asked one of the girls to come with him. As the teams were now uneven, Kat jumped in on the girls team. She was actually having fun, as the game moved pretty fast. A girl on her team threw her the football, and she began sprinting for the touchdown line. Suddenly, a boy, racing after her, dived. Throwing out his arms, he tried to tag her. However, his hands landed right above his sexy teacher's ass. His fingers caught in the waistband of her miniskirt, and, as he fell, he dragged her skirt down with him. As it reached her knees, Kat tripped, and fell to the ground.

She turned beet red from the unintentional exposure. All the male students were crowding around, staring at their teacher's tanned butt, which was only covered by her thong. She hurriedly tried to stand up, but tripped again, as she hadn't pulled her skirt up yet. She yanked it up, and stumbled to her feet. She pushed out of the throng of students, and tried to regain her dignity. After a few seconds, she felt calm enough to continue the game, which the girls were winning. After a few minutes, the girl who had been called out returned, and replaced Kat in the game.

Next up, she had a gymnastics class. She went to the sub-gym, which had all of the gymnastic equipment as well as the weights, and waited for her class. After they arrived, she introduced herself, and got started with some warm ups. Kat started them off with some simple jumping jacks. However, as she was doing them, she realized from the boys' gazes that her skirt was bouncing up, and her panties were showing again. She began to blush. Wow, today really isn't my day... I really need some better clothes for this job, she thought. Finishing the jumping jacks, she tried to think of some gymnastics stretches and warm ups that wouldn't be revealing, but couldn't bring any to mind. She just decided to give up, and not worry about the exposure to this class. After all, there wasn't much she could do. Next, Kat went with the classic touch-your-toes stretch, and proceeded to show off her ass to the class. They were quite enthralled. She decided to call it quits after that, and get to the real gymnastics.

Kat began with simple cartwheels. She spent the rest of the period leading them on how to do correct cartwheels; they seemed to ask her to demonstrate a lot, which Kat figured was more because she flashed her thong every time she did a cartwheel than because they didn't understand it.

Kat would get a break next period from her unwanted exhibitionism: it was lunch. She decided to go for the spaghetti, and got in line with the students. She idly chatted with a few near her, wishing the queue would hurry up. Eventually, they got to the front, and Kat was served a steaming plateful of spaghetti and tomato sauce. However, as she was walking into the teacher's lunch room, she ran into the vice principle.

He came around the corner and barreled into her, knocking her tray out of her hands. The whole plate of pasta landed right on her shirt. Kat rushed into the adjacent teacher's bathroom and whipped off her shirt, hoping it wouldn't stain if she got it under water fast enough. A few seconds later, the vice principle hurriedly followed her in, apologizing profusely. He was stunned into silence when he saw that Kat was standing there in just a bra. Stuttering a little, he asked if there was anything he could do. After she hastily declined, he continued to stand there making small talk. Damn lecherous man just won't leave, Kat thought to herself. Eventually her shirt was as saved as she could get it, and she tugged it back on over her boobs. Glaring at the vice principle, she walked out, and got back in line for food. The rest of lunch passed uneventfully, although she was more careful about knocking into people this time.

Next, Kat had chemistry. After she introduced herself, she put on the generic chemistry safety video, turned down the lights, and let the students watch. It took up most of the period, and so she decided to do a demonstration with the rest of the time. She got some hydrochloric acid from the cabinet, and some water. She was demonstrating to her class that acid should be added to water, not the other way around. She put on her face shield, put some acid in the beaker, and poured the water in. It spat out, most of it landing on her face mask. However, what she hadn't counted on, was that it also got on her shirt, and started eating away at it. She backed up hurriedly, and whipped off her shirt. It was probably ruined. As she turned red from the embarrassment of being in front of her class in a bra, she said, "And that, class, is why you always add acid to water."

She just had one class to go before her day was over. However, she had to teach it in a bra. It was just a normal English class; Kat introduced herself, passed out the book list, and lectured for the rest of the period. No one seemed to be paying her much attention: they were all staring at her boobs instead. About halfway through, a student got up to sharpen his pencil. On the way back, as he was passing by Kat, who was pacing while she talked, he tried to grab her butt. However, enthralled as he was, he tripped them both up. His hand caught on her skirt, and pulled it up, far past her thong. Kat landed on top, and felt two hands groping her ass. Just then, the principle walked in, to see Kat, just wearing a thong and a bra, laying on one of her students in the middle of class. "Oh, I can see you're busy. I'll give you your gym uniform later," he said, as he turned and left. Glaring at the boy, Kat got up, and the boy returned to his seat.

"How'd you first day go?" Riley asked as they got into the car.

"Terrible. I think I flashed about every class I had!" she responded glumly.

"Hey, sounds like a good day for your students! You'll be the most popular teacher in no time," he laughed.

Sanialus
Sanialus
319 Followers