Life in Hawaii Ch. 03

Story Info
Kat gets a skimpy gym uniform and wrestles with her students.
1.6k words
4.22
84.8k
18

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
315 Followers

All characters are over 18.

*

Kat got to work only to find the principle waiting for her. "Ah, Kat! Your gym uniform is in!" he said as he pulled it out of his bag.

It was completely ridiculous. A navy blue thong, with a picture of the school mascot on it, and a microskirt that was only a few inches long. Consequently, most of her ass was left showing, and the picture on the thong was clearly visible. The top was a standard sports jersey, except that it was trimmed to be exceedingly short. Kat wasn't sure that it would even cover her nipples! "I know, it seems ridiculous. But it's what the staff voted on for the female uniform! I'll check in later, see how it looks on you."

Kat was already dreading her two PE periods.

When the time came, Kat changed into her dreadfully exposing outfit. The top did cover her nipples, but just barely. The bottom of her aeriolae were showing. When she walked upstairs to the gym, a bunch of the guys wolf-whistled at her. After her first class, most of the girls transferred out, and a lot of guys transferred in. Both of her gym classes were now about 40 boys each.

Kat checked her schedule, and realized, to her chagrin, that it was wrestling day! She took her class over to the wrestling room, and got started. She tried to guide a few of them through some basic holds, but they weren't getting it. "Miss Kat, can't you just show us?" one asked. She had been dreading this.

"Um... I guess... If you really need me to, that is.." Kat responded.

She got down on the mat with one of them. She was demonstrating a bear hug, which should have been quite obvious, but they were asking for help anyway. She came up behind one young man, and grappled him from behind, tightly wrapping her arms around his torso. She could feel her big tits mashing into his back; she felt her shirt ride up, and her nipples were pressing into his back. "There, it's that easy," Kat said as she let go. She tried to quickly pull her shirt down as she let go, but a few students saw her nipples and giggled. She glared at them.

Kat then organized some tag-team practice. She set up the students in teams of two, and set them against each other. However, by the end, there were only three guys left. She was just going to tell them to observe the others, and learn, but one begged her to be on his team so that they could wrestle. Ever the good teacher, Kat agreed.

The student was up first. However, he soon got pinned, and tagged Kat in. She started wrestling the boy, but he soon had her pinned too. He was straddling her waist, and held down her arms with his. Her big boobs were rubbing up against his chest. He had her pinned well.

Kat toe-tagged in her student. He came around behind the guy who had her pinned, and Kat thought he was going for a bear hug, as they were supposed to be practicing. Instead of grabbing Kat's pinner when he reached his arms around, he grabbed her boobs instead! The student pushed her top up past her heavenly globes and grabbed them in his hands. The third student, who was partnered against her, also came in, and grabbed her tit.

So now she had one student sitting on her belly and holding her arms down while two more squeezed her exposed tits. The whole class had a great view of her boobs, and most of them had stopped wrestling. Kat had to figure some way out of this, before the whole class came over to grope her tits. She'd be the ridicule of the school!

Then, the sexy teacher had an idea. Her school walkie-talkie was only a few feet away, on the side of the wrestling mat. If she could only reach over and grab it, she could call security in to haul the students off of her. However, both of her arms were pinned!

She decided to use some of her gymnastics skills. As the boy was sitting on her hips, her legs were free. She reached them up, and put her feet around his shoulders. She wrenched him off, onto the floor in between her legs. Now that her arms were free, she tossed the two boy's hands off of her tits, and crawled over to her walkie-talkie. By this time, the boy who had pinned her was back up, and moving over to Kat. She pressed the walkie-talkie's button down just in time to shout, "I need Officer Jones to the wrestling room immediately!" before the student got to her, and grabbed her hands. She was sitting on her knees, leaning forward, with her ass thrust into the air. Her skirt covered just about nothing, nor did the thong she had under it, so her butt was totally exposed to all her students. Another student came up from behind, and started kneading her ass cheeks.

Just then, Officer Jones walked into the room. He was a slightly portly, 40 year old white guy who had worked for the school for years. He was known for his harsh punishments, and, seeing him, the students quickly backed away from Kat. Taking a glance around, he walked over to Kat, and helped her to her feet. Kat pulled her top down once again, for what small modesty it provided. The bottom half of her boobs were still hanging out, and her ass was still clearly visible beneath the insanely short skirt. "You boys go down to the locker room, and get ready for your next period." he said.

With that, they cleared out, and he led Kat down to the women's locker room to await her gymnastics class...

When Kat's gymnastics class came out of the locker room to find her dressed so revealingly, they were floored. Not only did they have the hottest teacher in the school, but she was dressed like a total slut! They followed close behind her when she walked to the gymnastics equipment, no doubt staring at her ass.

Kat was dreading this class. Gymnastics was full of jumped, flipping, and cartwheeling, all of which would probably make her tits pop out of her tight shirt at the slightest movement. Kat decided she'd try and preserve her modesty this time, and just instruct the students without demonstrating. However, just as she decided to do so, the principle walked in! He smiled at her, and stood on the side lines, observing.

Kat, however, certainly wasn't in the mood to put on a show for him beyond what she was wearing. She began talking the kids through how to do a cartwheel.

Soon enough, after making a bunch of mistakes, one of the kids spoke up, "I'm not really getting this, Miss Kat. Maybe it would be better if you showed us how to do it?"

Wiseass, she thought to herself. "I'm afraid I can't do that today," she replied.

However, the principle then spoke up. "Why don't you show them, Kat? I think it would be a much more effective lesson."

Kat, of course, didn't want to comply. However, he paid her salary and her rent, so she didn't have much of a choice. Kat walked onto the mat, and, reluctantly, did a cartwheel. As she expected, her boobs popped right out of the top, fully exposing her wonderful melons to the class. She quickly pulled it back down, but not before they got a good view.

After that, the students were constantly asking her to demonstrate again. She complied, under the gaze of the principle, giving them more views of her great tits. Eventually, she got tired of their shenanigans, and said, "All right, this is ridiculous. I think that's quite enough demonstrations."

However, one of the students said, "Aww, but they were really helpful!"

Kat replied angrily, "My breasts keep falling out! I can barely do a cartwheel like this..."

One of the students raised his hand, and said, "I know! Why don't you just take your top off, so you don't need to worry about it?"

Kat was mortified at the thought, and flat refused. However, the principle spoke up once again, saying, "I think that's a great idea! After all, then you could instruct the students without worrying about your massive titties popping out."

Kat argued back, "But then my 'massive titties' will already be out!"

"So what? Those big melons have been on display for probably half the class, it's not something your students haven't seen yet."

"But... But... But I'm a teacher! What will the students think if I just leave my breasts on display for them to ogle at? It's not right!"

One of the students piped up, "We'd be fine with it! Like the principle said, we've been watching your big tits bounce around all class. I'm sure no one would object to seeing a bit more of them!"

She shot back, "This is between the principle and me, thank you."

The principle, however, replied, "See? They wouldn't mind a bit! Anyway, you have my express permission to teach topless around here. Even bottomless, if you like. I know I, for one, wouldn't be averse to seeing your tight ass or your huge knockers!"

Kat could see she wasn't winning this argument, and that the principle just wanted to see her breasts. Extremely reluctantly, she slowly pulled the top over her boobs, letting them fall freely to gravity. She turned beet red with embarrassment. At the students' urging, she did a cartwheel. To her surprise, it was easier! She wasn't worried about her top falling off, and she could focus more on her form than her outfit. However, she was still leery about having to teach topless.

Eventually, the end of the lesson came, and she quickly put her top back on, before the next period arrived, and walked back down to the locker room to change back into her regular outfit.

Sanialus
Sanialus
315 Followers