Life in Hawaii Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, no! This must be the same two that were following me around earlier! Kat thought in dismay.

"Mm, yeah. You can't even imagine how much I want to suck on those."

"Hell yeah! Those knockers were gigantic! And they looked natural, too. Damn, I'd give anything for five minutes with 'em."

"For sure. And did you see her ass? It was awesome!"

"Oh, yeah! It was amazing! It looked so soft and wonderful! And how'bout that pussy?"

"Oh god, yes. I wanted to fuck her so badly!"

"I'd sell my soul for a night with her..."

"She was so hot! I wish we had sluts like that at our school..."

"We do, though! Haven't you heard about that new teacher, Miss Kat?"

"I've heard a few rumors, but not really, why?"

"I've heard she does some pretty slutty stuff. She looks pretty similar to that hottie we saw today: big tits, fine ass, about the same build."

"Really? What kinda stuff has she done?"

"I heard that on her first day teaching, she let a student grope her ass."

"Holy shit! Have you got any classes with her?"

"Sadly not."

"Sucks. Well, what else has she done?"

"She has done a ton of stuff. She taught her gym class topless once, I heard that was a sight to see."

"Wow, that's awesome. Damn, why didn't I take any of her classes?"

"My thoughts exactly. This other time, I heard that she came to school bottomless one day, and spent the day showing off her pussy and ass to everyone. At the end of the day, she walked down to the men's locker room, where a few varsity teams were preparing for matches, and took off her top. She showed off her big tits to the students for a few minutes, before waltzing back to her room in the nude to hold detention. One of the guys got a few pictures, I could probably get you one."

"That is one horny slut. I sure wish I had her."

"Yeah, she really is. Ah well, there's always next semester!"

With that, they started walking out, having gone to the bathroom and washed up while talking. However, as they were opening the bathroom door, one said, "Hey, what's that?"

After a few footsteps, Kat heard one say, "Whoa, it's that lady's top! The one from today! She must be topless again!"

"Dude! Awesome! Maybe we'll get to see her melons again after all!"

"Hell yeah!"

"Where would she be, though?"

"Good question. Probably at another clothes store, teasing another guy?"

"Hmm, maybe. But she left her shirt here..."

"Good point, so did she walk into the crowded food court topless? Wouldn't that get you arrested?"

"Probably. So if she didn't walk out into the food court..."

"She must still be in here!"

With that, the two boys began walking along the row of stalls, pushing each door open. When they got about halfway down, Kat could see their feet in front of the stall, and they pushed the door. To Kat's surprise, it swung right open, revealing her to the boys. More importantly, it revealed her exposed boobs to them. Oh no! I must have forgotten to lock the door in my hurry to hide! Kat thought with horrer.

"Well well, what have we here?"

"A trapped damsel in distress?"

"Or a horny slut just waiting for someone to find her?"

Kat protested feebly, "I don't suppose I could have my shirt back?"

"Mmhmm, we're on to you, Miss Slut. Plus, you're shirt's out here. So unless you want to run through that food court full of people topless, you'll do what we tell you."

"First, let's see those tits. Stop covering them up."

Kat, seeing no other choices, meekly obliged, and moved her hands.

As the boys' eyes greedily drank in the view of Kat's wonderful breasts, a camera flashed a picture of the woman's glorious tits. One boy had pulled out the disposable camera from before. Their hands soon followed their eyes, as both boys mauled her breasts roughly. One sucked her nipple into his mouth, biting it gently and flicking it with his tongue. Kat moaned in pleasure and arched her back at this treatment.

After a few minutes of toying with her tits, the boys backed off a little. "Alright, lose the pants."

Kat, blushing, obeyed, standing up and pulling off her pants. "And the thong," the boy continued.

Even more embarrassed, Kat slowly pulled her thong off. She was now totally nude, and at the mercy of these two. "Now hand 'em over."

Kat reluctantly handed over her last remaining clothes to the boys. She was now totally at their mercy. "Alright, let's feel that ass."

Kat obliged, leaning up against the wall. The camera flashed again, getting a good picture of her ass. While the two boys went at her butt, Ugh! Why couldn't I have just gone into the right bathroom!

As this was going on, Kat heard the bathroom door open again, and another person step in. He walked slowly but surely, looking in each stall. Eventually he came to Kat's stall, and she looked back to see a mall security guard. The boys, who were too absorbed in Kat's wonderful ass, didn't notice him at all, until he placed a hand on each's shoulder. That got their attention in a hurry, and they were wide-eyed in surprise. "Lady, are these boys giving you any trouble?"

Seeing an opportunity to get away from the pair, Kat nodded hurriedly, "Yes! Yes they are!"

One of the boys protested, "Hey! She was tempting us! Just look at those huge tits! She's a horny slut, officer, we just got lured in here by her."

Kat acted ashamed, "I am not! I was innocently going to the bathroom, here, when these boys came in and forced me to disrobe! I never meant to tempt anyone!"

The other boy chimed in, "She did! We couldn't help it after we saw her standing there topless, beconing us into the stall with her massive titties on display!"

Glancing from one boy to Kat to the next boy, the officer shook his head. "Sorry boys, but come with me."

As they stepped out of the stall the officer said, "Ma'am, if you could also follow me, I need to take a statement."

Kat, still naked, blushed. "Er, is that really necessary?"

"Yes, it really is. Just follow me, please."

"But... But... I'm naked! Can't I at least have my clothes back or something?"

"Sorry, but you can't. They're evidence, and I don't want the evidence tampered with at all."

"Well can't you give me your jacket or something?! I don't want to go out naked!"

"Can't. Police protocol. Please, I need to handle these two hooligans, just follow me."

"But we're right outside the food court! Everyone will see me naked! There's hundreds of people out there!"

The officer started to sound annoyed. "Honey, I've got a job to do. Now, I need you to follow me out, and I don't care how many of those people get to look at your big tits or your firm ass."

It seemed the officer was going to force Kat to walk out into the food court naked. "Er, you know... Um... I don't think they were bothering me at all, in fact. Yes, you can just let them go..." Kat said reluctantly.

The officer gazed at her sharply, and said, "Alright, lady, if that's what you really want... I'll leave you three alone, then."

With that, he walked out. Kat was again alone with the boys, back in the same situation she was.

Kat decided to make a break for it. As they were turning around to face her, Kat charged forward, knocking them out of the way. They were caught off-guard, and both got knocked over. Kat hastily grabbed her shirt, and ran for the door.

By the time they had gotten up, she was out. There was a small hallway connecting the bathroom to the food court, which was empty, so Kat had a few seconds alone. She quickly pulled her shirt on, which went low enough to cover her pussy. About half of her ass was still exposed though, so Kat tugged it down. As long as she held it, it almost covered all of her butt. She was still going to attract some serious looks from men, but it wasn't totally apparent that she was bottomless.

Kat quickly walked out of the hallway and into the open food court, before the two boys could give chase. Immediately, heads turned towards Kat's wanton display of leg.

Blushing, she wove her way through the food court, trying to hurry into the nearest clothing store to pick up another new outfit. However, as she was nearing the end of the gauntlet of tables, a man stuck out his leg. Kat didn't notice, as she was busy dodging the crowd.

Kat tripped right over the guy's leg. She threw out her arms to try and catch herself, which let the bottom of her shirt go. It immediately sprung up to about her belly button. The last few tables in the food court got a glimpse at her pussy as she fell forward, and half of the food court saw her ass. She fell forward, so her ass was still on display as she recovered from the fall.

The man who tripped her stood up, saying, "Oh! I am so sorry! Here, let me help you up."

He put one hand on her ass and started groping her in front of all these people. While Kat turned even more red, he slipped his other hand under her belly, and began to lift. However, he let his hand slide up her slim belly as he lifted her. This pushed her shirt up more and more, until his hand had gotten to her tits. He now totally stopped lifting her, letting Kat fall back to the ground with his hand on her boob. Growling at him in annoyance, Kat began to lift herself up. However, before she could get up, two more men rushed to her aid, and began to life. However, they were pulling her up by her shirt! As they pulled harder and harder, it slid higher and higher. After a few seconds, Kat's tits were exposed to the gathering crowd. Although Kat was now standing, the two men kept pulling.

In another few seconds they pulled her shirt right off her head! They melted into the crowd before Kat could try and snatch it back. Kat stood there, totally naked, with her hands crossed over her tits, shocked at the brazenness of these people.

A camera flashed. Kat realized she needed to get out of here before anyone else tried something. She pushed forward, through the growing crowd. A few people slapped her on the exposed ass as she pushed her way through, but eventually Kat had gotten to the edge of the food court, and ran across to the clothing store she'd seen there. She dashed in, and hurried to the women's clothing. Ugh, deja vu. Except this time I'm totally naked. And all of these clothing stores look the same... Kat thought to herself.

She grabbed the first thing she saw, a cute white outfit. It consisted of a skirt that was too short for Kat's comfort, and a top that looked a little too revealing, but Kat pulled it on as fast as she could, before anyone saw her in the nude.

As she wandered further into the women's clothing section, Kat thought, Wow, this place really does look a lot like the first store I went into. Couldn't they at least try to look unique?

Ah well, I'm already here. Why don't I do some shopping? At least the day won't be a total waste... She thought as she decided to stay in the store and look around.

Walking further into the women's clothes section, Kat saw some clothes that looked appealing. However, they were on the folded on the bottom shelf of a stand. As she leaned over to pick them up and unfold them, Kat felt her skirt ride up, so that most of her ass was on display. Glancing behind herself in embarrassment, Kat saw that she had flashed her ass at a couple, who looked to be about in their 40s. The man was fairly good looking, as was his wife. She had pretty big boobs (about as large as Kat's), but they were hidden beneath a loose jacket. The woman was staring daggers at her, and the man was wide eyed, still staring at her ass. Damn, I really need to get some underwear, and fast.

Blushing, Kat quickly grabbed the dress she had been reaching for, and stood back up. She hurried off, not wanting to anger the woman any more. She walked to the lingerie section, gravitating, as always, to the thongs. She picked out a few that looked good, and grabbed them to get a closer look.

As she leaned forward to get one, she accidentally dropped one of the ones she was already holding. She knelt down, not wanting to flash anyone else, and leaned forward to pick it up. However, right at that moment, the same couple walked around the corner in front of her. The angle was perfect for them to see right down her skimpy top at her large cleavage. The woman resumed glaring angrily at her, and the man once again stared.

Kat, once again blushing, stood up hurriedly. However, she stood a little too hurriedly, considering that she was wearing high heels. She lost her balance and toppled forward, stumbling. She fell heavily right into the man standing there, and threw her arms around him to recover her balance. Her lips were only inches from his, much to her chagrin.

As Kat stepped back and recovered her balance, she saw that the woman was now more than just annoyed. As Kat rushed away, she could hear the woman behind her saying to her husband, "That little hussie..."

More than that Kat couldn't make out, but it sounded quite irate. Well, I hope I don't run into them anymore...

Half an hour later, Kat had found a few clothes she wanted to try on. She hadn't run into the couple again, but she had seen them elsewhere in the store. Kat went to the changing rooms, only to find that, once again, they merely had curtains instead of doors. What is with stores in this mall? So weird! Kat thought.

Either way, she definitely wanted to try on her clothes before she bought them, so she went into the first one, pulling the curtain shut behind her. She quickly stripped off her current skimpy outfit, tossing the skirt and top to the floor. She tried on the first pair of clothes she got, another skirt and a blouse. Deciding she liked them, she quickly stripped them off again, and tried on the second outfit. This one didn't look too good on her. As the first outfit was a tad pricy, she that she wouldn't buy either. Kat, distracted by trying to avoid the couple, had forgotten that she hadn't yet bought her original outfit. Thus, she stripped once more to put back on her original skimpy skirt and top.

As she finished taking the second outfit off, she heard a shriek from behind her. Kat whirled around, only to encounter a slap in the face! Kat saw the woman from before standing there, seething. The curtain was wide open, and the woman's husband was sitting on a bench right in front of Kat's changing room. He had watched her the whole time! What a creeper! And now his wife was out to get Kat, even though it had been her husband who opened the curtain. The woman angrily yelled, "You shameless whore! Stay away from my husband!"

The woman slapped Kat again, across the other cheek. Kat, angry at both the wife and her husband, slapped her back, and said, "Keep your husband away from me!"

"You were the one flashing your ass at him, slut!"

"That was not my fault! I didn't even know you two were behind me, I was just trying to get a skirt off the bottom shelf!"

"Oh yeah? Were you planning on wearing that without panties too? Or maybe a thong? Wouldn't want to keep anyone from seeing your butt, now would you?"

"I just... forgot that my skirt was so short! And that I wasn't wearing panties! And that's not even my fault! I had pants and panties an hour ago!"

"And what'd you do with those? I'll bet you gave them to some boy you were fucking in the bathroom."

"I... I wasn't fucking them! And it wasn't my fault!"

"Them?! You are a shameless slut!"

"I am not! It was your husband who opened this curtain, not me!"

"Oh, don't tell me you weren't after him. I saw you pretend to stumble right into his arms, just so you could press your big boobs into his chest!"

"That was totally accidental! I was in heels, and tried to stand up too fast to stop your husband from staring down my shirt!"

"Like hell it was! Slut!"

"Bitch!"

Kat slapped the woman again. The lady charged her, and they both fell to the ground. Kat was up first, and jumped on top of the other lady, pinning her down. Kat straddled the woman's crotch, and held down her arms. She was totally pinned. "Alright, bitch, you want to get your pervy husband away from me? Maybe you should try showing some skin!"

With that, Kat forced the woman's arms together over her head, and held them with one hand. With her now-free hand Kat grabbed the woman's shirt and yanked it up over her head.

She was wearing a conservative bra: white and boring. However, her boobs were quite large. If she just showed them off, her husband would most definitely not be staring at Kat's.

Kat had to let her arms free for a second so she could yank the woman's shirt totally off. Kat flung it aside, but the woman now had her hands free. She grabbed Kat's shoulder, and threw her off.

This time the woman, now wearing her bra, was on top. She quickly pinned Kat down, saying, "You slut! How dare you take my top off!"

"I'll do more than that, bitch!" Kat shot back as she wrenched her hands free from the lady's grasp.

Kat sat up, and wrapped her arms around the other woman. She quickly undid the woman's bra, and tore it off. She was now straddling Kat's crotch, topless, their boobs mashing together.

The woman, horrified at her unexpected exposure, shouted, "You whore! I'll get you!"

She lunged forward, trying to pin Kat again. Kat, however, dodged aside, and the woman ended up on the ground once more. This time, Kat was facing the other way, and pinned the woman's arms down with her legs. Kat quickly took the opportunity to yank the lady's pants down. She grinned evilly back at the helpless woman.

The woman, suddenly scared, said, "Please... No!"

Kat, however, was merciless. She yanked the woman's panties down, and pulled them off.

With a sudden burst of strenth, the woman toppled Kat off of her. Not trying to pin her adversary anymore, the lady just stood up. Kat, however, wasn't done.

Kat charged the woman from behind, and brought her down. She whispered in the woman's ear, "You wanna know how you get your husband looking at you instead of me?"

Kat reached around and grabbed the woman's boobs, and started playing with her nipples. The woman, blushing furiously, pushed Kat off, and rushed over to her husband. On the way she grabbed her clothes, which Kat had all tossed toward the door. Still blushing furiously at her exposure and mumbling to her husband, she dragged him off. He, however, was still staring at Kat's nude body.

Well, she had some major issues, Kat thought as the woman walked off.

Kat walked into her changing room again, a bit tired out from her nude wrestling. She pulled on her same skimpy white outfit, and walked to the front of the store to check out.

As she approached the counter, a flash of realization hit Kat. This is the same store as before! THAT's why this everything looks so similar!

Wait, damn! That means that there's the same boy there to check me out! Sure enough, there he was. His face lit up upon seeing Kat again, this time in another different outfit. As she walked up to the counter, rolling her eyes, he greeted her, "Back for another round, eh, lady?"

To Kat's horror, she realized that she hadn't paid for these clothes yet! He was going to have to ring them up again! This really was not her day.

"Hop up here and strip!"

"Ugh, do we have to do this again?"

"Well, you could just strip and head to a different store, if you'd like that more."

Kat knew he was right. Her only option besides buying the clothes was giving them to him, and going back out into the mall naked. She wasn't about to do that again.

Kat reluctantly sat up on the counter once more, near the lascivious boy. "Here, why don't you lay down and I'll start with the skirt."