Life in Hawaii Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat obligingly laid down, blushing, and the boy quickly yanked the skirt down her legs. "Wow, not even a pair of panties this time, miss? Pretty slutty.

"Hmm, that's odd. Lemme see the top."

Embarrassed, Kat let him reach over and pull her top up over her boobs. She was once again naked, laying down, as he searched around in the top. "Well, neither of these seem to have tags or security devices in them. Here, I'll go get you another one. Wait here."

With that, he pulled the outfit off of Kat entirely, leaving her totally naked. He walked off towards the women's section, which was halfway across the store, leaving Kat laying naked on the counter. Dismayed that she was once again in public totally naked, Kat waited irritably for the boy to come back with her clothes. Luckily, there was no one else in the store, and the counters weren't visible from the outside mall.

Eventually, the boy came back, holding another outfit. When Kat saw it, she immediately began to blush even more. However, withou teven giving her a chance to protest, the boy rang up the outfit, and handed it to her.

It was more ridiculous than what she had on before. The black skirt was so short she doubted it even totally hid her pussy. The white top looked quite a few sizes too small: it was designed to leave the wearer's midriff bare, but on Kat, would probably leave most of her boobs bare as well. The boy of course hadn't brought any underwear.

However, the outfit was better than being naked, although not by much. Plus, he had already rung it up, and was waiting expectedly for Kat to put it on. Considering that her only other option was to treck through the store naked once again to find a better outfit, Kat decided to put on his choice of clothes.

Once she had tugged them on, she immediately regretted it. The white top was so stretched by her giant boobs that it was half transparent. Her aereolas were very visible, and her nipples pressed against the thin material clearly. It also wasn't nearly long enough. The shirt only went down about an inch past her nipples, leaving almost half of her boob on display.

The skirt wasn't any better. It was far, far too short. The only way it would cover most of Kat's pussy was if she tugged it down, resting too low for comfort on her hips. Someone on eye-level with her crotch could probably get a pretty good view, but anyone standing up probably wouldn't see much. However, half of her ass was still clearly exposed. She couldn't pull it any lower, either, or the top of her ass would be on display, as would the top of her pussy.

Feeling ridiculously vulnerable, Kat meekly pulled out her credit card, and paid for it.

Should I just give up on my shopping? Anything I do seems to end up with me naked, and someone or other staring at me... Kat thought, wanting to give up. The day so far had been a total defeat. However, if she headed home now, it would also have been a waste. She would have spent the day showing off her naked body to dozens of people, and not have anything to show for it.

Unwilling to face that reality, Kat refused to go home. As she walked out of the clothing store, wanting to get away from the horny boy as soon as possible, she wondered where she would go next.

Everyone she passed stared at her in disbelief. As her face turned red at the unwanted attention, Kat decided to hurry into the first good store she saw. Just her luck, the first thing she saw was a spa. Kat headed in. Well, at least there won't be any men staring at me in here, Kat thought.

As she walked in, the lady at the front gave her attire a strange glance. Kat ordered a pedicure, and the lady asked, "Would you like a lower leg massage as well? They're quite relaxing."

Kat acquiesced and paid, and the lady led her to the closest chair. As Kat sat down, the woman folded the chair back, and handed Kat a blindfold. As Kat put it on, the lady put a bucket of water under her feet, to soak in. She said, "Alright, I'll send over our top pedicurist in about 10 minutes. Relax!"

Truthfully, Kat was relaxing. There weren't any men staring at her very exposed boobs, and the warm water felt wonderful on her feet. She shut her eyes beneath the blindfold, and let her mind drift.

She was brought back to reality a few minutes later when she felt one foot being lifted from the water. "Alright, Miss, our expert pedicurist is here now. You'll be well taken care of, just relax."

As the pedicurist began massaging her feet, Kat did indeed relax. This royal treatment felt wonderful. Soon the lady was done with that foot, and lifted the other out of the water. She started on that foot, and it felt equally wonderful.

Soon she set that foot down as well, and began the leg massage. She started on Kat's calfs, rubbing and kneading the muscles. She worked her way up from there, massaging her upper calfs. It felt amazing. All the tension built up throughout the day just melted away.

The pedicurist continued moving up Kat's legs. She began massaging her lower thighs, and continued going higher. Kat wasn't protesting, since it felt so wonderful. Plus, it was a woman massaging her, so it wasn't like Kat fealt threatened at all. Soon the lady was doing Kat's upper thighs, digging her hands in deeply and kneading the tense muscles. She continued working upward, until she was doing the inside of Kat's very upper thighs, right near her pussy.

Kat fully expected her to stop soon, but the lady continued. She moved closer and closer to Kat's exposed pussy. Soon she was basically massaging Kat's pussy lips, rubbing them sensuously. A few seconds later, she pressed a finger down on Kat's clit. Kat immediately moaned in pleasure.

Just then, Kat felt two hands on her breasts. Someone must be behind her! The hands pulled Kat's shirt up, and began toying with her nipples. In her aroused state, they were quite firm already. The pedicurist continued playing with her clit, and stuck a finger into Kat's exposed pussy.

Kat moaned again, bucking against the finger, pushing it further into her body. The lady added a second finger, moving them in and out quickly. The woman on Kat's tits began pinching her nipples more roughly now, which sent erotic sparks tingling down her Kat's spine. The woman put a third finger into Kat's pussy, fucking her intensely. In a few more seconds, in response to another flick of her clit, Kat began to cum. She writhed in pleasure, moaning nonstop. The pedicurist began to fingerfuck her even more intensely, sending Kat to further heights of pleasure.

Soon, it was all over. In one final supernova of pleasure, Kat collapsed into the chair. The receptionists voice said from behind her, "Well now, wasn't that relaxing?"

She felt the blindfold be pulled away from her face. When Kat opened her eyes, she found herself staring into the face of the pedicurist. The receptionist said, "This is Alex, our pedicurist. Isn't he wonderful?"

He?! HE?! The pedicurist was indeed a man. Kat had just been fingerfucked and made to come at the hands of a man!

As horrified as she was at this realization, Kat was equally horrified when she looked around and notice that there was quite the crowd of people in the store. Kat had been seated in the closest chair, which was in clear view of the mall. Numerous men had filtered into the store, attracted by Kat's wanton display of nudity.

She shot upright and pulled her shirt down, anxious for the meager coverage it offered. She jumped out of the chair, her face scarlet, and dashed for the door. The heads swiveled, watching her boobs bounce beneath the shirt. Once she passed, she knew that her ass was totally on display as her skirt shifted. However, she valued getting out of there more than her long-gone modesty, and kept running.

Kat ran out the nearest exit, and quickly found her car. She hopped in, and drove straight home, still mortified that dozens of people had watched her orgasm while another woman played with her bare tits.

Kat crashed into bed, exhausted from her whole ordeal, and fell straight asleep.