Life in the Fast Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers

"And our future children?"

"Most definitely," she happily agreed.

He took her hand and said, "Would you like to practice having them tonight?"

Rachelle squeezed his hand and said, "Well, now that I won't be getting up early to come to your house...."

Several minutes later they pulled up in front of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, one of the nicest places in the city. A valet ran up and opened the door for Cale and told him he'd take care of the car. Cale went around to the side and opened the door for his beautiful new wife-to-be. They walked inside with their arms around one another and asked for a suite at the front desk. Three minutes later, they were in one of the nicest rooms in all of Atlanta. "More champagne?" he asked once they were inside.

"No thank you," she said as she put her arms around his neck. "There's something I want a lot more than champagne."

"Hmmm. I like the sound of that," he said. "Funny thing. There's something I want more than champagne, too."

"Oh, really?" she said as she kissed him. "Then maybe we should both have what we want."

"I like the way you think," he said.

"You're gonna like more than just the way I think," she teased as she kissed him again and gently bit his lower lip.

She began unbuttoning his shirt and Cale said, "So you're not gonna make me do that myself tonight?"

"Uh-uh," she replied. "I don't think I can wait that long." They both laughed as he kissed her passionately before she finished undressing him.

"Mmmm," she murmured when she saw him again. "I know I've seen you undressed many times, but this is the first time I can see and have exactly what I want." She reached out and took his long, thick cock in her hand and gently stroked it as she kissed him again.

"Is that what you want?" he asked rhetorically.

She continued to slide her small hand up and down its length while it grew as she whispered, "Uh-huh. I want that very much."

He unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. "You've got something I want, too."

"I do?" she said coyly as she stepped out of it. "And what might that be?" He was now very hard in her hand and she pushed him gently toward the bed until he sat down on the edge. She knelt between his legs and asked, "Would it be black on the outside and pink on the inside by any chance?" as she took the head of his cock in her mouth.

Cale inhaled sharply making a hissing sound. "That's what I've been told," he said. "But I'd like to find out for myself if that's okay."

She took him deeper then came up for air and said, "Oh, I insist. There's nothing like first-hand knowledge, you know." He leaned back and held himself up by resting his palms on the bed. She raised and lowered her head several times pushing hard with her tongue on the underside of his shaft making him groan with pleasure.

"Looks like all that therapy is paying off," she said referring to him being able to hold himself up.

"Oh, that's just the tip of the dividends' iceberg," he promised her.

"Mmmm. I love tips," she said as she took just the tip of his cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it while gently using her soft, warm lips to assist it. "You taste so good," she murmured.

She continued for another minute or so before Cale said, "I think it's time I did some exploring. You know, just to make sure what I was told is correct."

She stood up and sat next to him continuing to fondle his rock-hard cock. "Please do," she said as she laid down resting her head on the large, soft pillows.

He rolled over and positioned himself between her legs. She saw him wince as he pushed his arms under her legs. "You okay?" she asked with genuine concern.

He softly kissed her pussy and said, "I am now." He ran his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top and then slowly up and over her clit.

Rachelle gasped then moaned with pleasure as he circled it several times with the tip of the tongue. "That feels so good!" she told him. She pulled his head closer and he used the width of his tongue to pleasure her. "Oh, yes!" she moaned. "So...what's the verdict?" she asked.

He gently opened the lips of her vagina and pulled them apart. "Mmmm. Definitely pink. And very beautiful," he told her. He managed to pull his left arm out from under her then gently slid his middle finger inside of her.

"Ooooh!" she moaned. He turned his hand palm up and inserted his finger as far as it would go then began probing with it until he heard her gasp sharply. "Oh, God!" she cried.

"Right there?" he asked knowing he'd found her G spot.

"Uh-huh. Definitely right there," she gasped. As he drove her crazy with his finger, he continued using his tongue on her very swollen clit.

"Mmmm. You taste good, too," he told her as he let up on the G spot in favor of sliding another finger inside her preparing her for him.

Rachelle moaned loudly as the width of the two fingers began to fill her up. "That feels so good, baby!" she told him. He never let up with his tongue and just moments later, he saw her throw her head back as her body tensed. Her back arched as she pushed her pussy into his face. "Oh...ssshit!" she cried out. "Oh, my God!"

Her body settled down after her first orgasm but her breathing did not. She was breathing short, shallow breaths as he finally slid in a third finger. Rachelle gasped again with pleasure and just seconds later said, "Enough with the fingers. Get up here and give me the real thing before I go crazy!"

Cale was pleasantly surprised at how little pain he felt as he removed his other arm and raised himself up. He placed his hands next to her body and held himself over her. He looked down at her pretty face as she reached for his cock. "I love looking at you, baby. You are so handsome," she said as she placed his cock in just the right spot. "You okay?" she asked as she released him.

"Never better," he told her as he began to push. Rachelle moaned softly as he entered her.

"Oh...sshit," she hissed. "You can't be a white boy," she teased as he filled up completely. "Damn!" she purred as he stretched her out wide. "Oh, baby, that feels sooo good!"

Once he was fully inside her he drew back all the way to the tip then slowly took her again. Rachelle purred with pleasure as she squeezed him as hard as she could. Cale did his best to try and lift her with his cock. Not to actually lift her off the bed but to make sure it hit her engorged clit as he fucked her slowly.

"You ready, honey?" he asked her.

"M-hmmm," she whispered nodding. As he began to pick up the pace she said, "Call me that again, okay?"

"Honey?" he asked.

Rachelle nodded as he began plowing her hard. "I love to hear you call me that. Say it again. Please?" she begged.

"I love you, honey," he told her as he continued to bang her sharply. He loved the way her size-C tits moved with the rhythm of his stroking underneath her soft sweater. "You're so fucking beautiful. I've wanted you like this for so long."

"Me, too," she said back trying to catch her breath. "Since that first time I saw you in the bathroom. I wanted you inside me so bad." He was hammering her as hard as his broken body would let him and it was more than enough for his gorgeous, milk-chocolate lover.

"I'm ready to cum soon," he told her.

"Me, too," she moaned. "Cum inside me. I need you to be inside me tonight."

Cale humped her as hard as he could and when he felt her begin to shudder he grunted loudly and began pumping streams of hot cum inside her beautiful, pink pussy. "Oh...God!!!" she cried. "Fuck me hard, baby!"

Cale hammered her until there was nothing left. He lowered his head and was suddenly aware he was completely out of breath. Rachelle pulled him down on top of her and held him close. "I love you so much," she said emotion choking her voice. "And I'm so happy. I've never been so happy in all my life."

"Me too, honey," he told her.

"Mmmm. Call me that again," she said. He didn't need to look to know she was smiling.

The next morning, they showered together for the first time even though they had to put on the same clothes they'd worn the night before. But not before making love in the shower—another first for the new couple.

When he dropped her off he said, "Let me walk you upstairs."

She took his hand and said, "Uh-uh. I don't want my crazy grandpa killing my handsome new fiancee the first full day we're engaged."

"Is he gonna be angry?" Cale asked.

"Oh, probably about as much as your grandpa will be at you for marrying one of 'those people' but my momma will be thrilled. She really likes you, you know."

"Oh, really?" he said. "So I guess I'll need to get two extra tickets for my first race."

Rachelle just laughed and said, "You know what? You might just be right." As he opened her door to let her out she said, "You know I'll come, right? To watch you race? I want to share every part of your life with you—especially the part we shared last night-but everything else, too."

"I love your smile," he told her. "And I can't wait for you to watch me race."

It look him another six months to get there, but by the Fall he was ready to drive. Rachelle came with him that day and the sound of thunder filled her ears. What she'd always thought of as nothing but driving a car in circles came alive for her as the man she loved drove his first lap at just over 125mph. "Woo-hoo! Go Cale!" she was screaming not caring he couldn't hear a word she was saying. Another car soon joined him to get him used to having someone on his bumper or right in front of him and the speed ticked up to just over 155mph before they called it quits.

When he found her she jumped into his arms and said, "I am SO hooked! I love this stuff!"

After just two weeks on the track, his doctor gave him the go-ahead to race again and Rachelle, along with her mom, were there to watch him. He qualified eighth for the race, not bad at all considering how long he'd been out of action.

When his name and car number were announced, Cale was given a standing ovation. The announcer also introduced his beautiful fiancee as the gorgeous girl with the great smile and team ball cap. The crowd continued to stand for her applauding wildly as she shyly waved to them. She was not only wearing a ball cap, she also had on a NASCAR jacket for Cale's team, leading the cheers. "That's my man!" she screamed. Even her mother was enjoying the crowd and the excitement.

"I don't understands what these folk see in watching these cars go 'round the track, but as long as yo' man be doin' it, I'm gon' be here watchin' him too, girl!" her mother yelled over the noise.

Three hours later, Rachelle was so hoarse she could barely talk as Cale's car finished in tenth place. The prize money was just $35,000 but his share of television money was nearly double that. His next race he finished a disappointing 17th, but came back to finish 4th the next time out. He hadn't won again yet, but he was back and he owed it all to his beautiful ebony princess.

He married her on Christmas morning in a private ceremony in a little chapel with just family and a few close friends in attendance and that week she became pregnant with their first child. As they lay next to one another on that first night together as husband and wife, both of them thought back on the way fate had brought them together. What had seemed like a tragic, career-ending accident turned out to be the best thing that had ever happened. Some might even call it a miracle.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers