Life in the Harem Ch. 05

Story Info
Master takes her, finally!
2.2k words
4.47
55.1k
17

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
925 Followers

Modern day harem life of slaves and their struggles for alpha slave status.

Master is unaware of the intrigue and back stabbings that go on when he is away from the harem between his sex slaves. Or is he?

Cast:

Calista: Lead character

Master: Master and owner

Sir Jon: Master's longtime friend

Lady Martha: Master's first wife

Lucinda: a very ambitious slave who takes an interest in Calista

Jacinta: Paired off with Calista, she too is a house slave

Mildred: Mother hen to the slaves, she is the eldest house slave

Jasmine: Arab slave girl who took over for Calista as greeter

Clara: den-mother to the Harem Slaves

Petra and Paulina: other Harem slaves

MASTER

He was dressed casually, slacks and an expensive woven silk shirt. He strode to me and smiled. It was a friendly smile. My legs buckled a little as the butterflies in my stomach kept trying to fly up my throat and out of my mouth.

"Welcome, Calista," he said touching my cheek with the back of his hand. I smiled a little trying to ease my nerves. His hand lingered on my face, touching me everywhere as he stood at arms length from me. A hint of citrus cologne wafted from him as his scent mixed with my oiled skin. He drew his hand down to my mouth and gently, yet with a determination, inserted his finger into my mouth. I complied, parted my lips and his finger slid smoothly inside my mouth. Unsure what to do, I let him probe my mouth with his finger. Another finger joined the first.

"Suck." He said gently.

I tightened my lips around his smooth fingers and sucked as he stared deep into my eyes and slowly thrust his fingers back and forth in my mouth.

His eyes never blinked. Cold and blue they showed his control and command. It seemed at that moment that he ruled the entire universe. He ruled me and my body quivered with that thought.

He drew his fingers from my mouth with a slurp and a string of saliva dropping from my mouth and resting past my chin. I stood there awaiting his pleasure. He stepped forward and took me into his arms. He kissed me deeply. He held me up as my legs had gone numb and I surely would have fallen to the ground without his strong arms to hold me up in his embrace.

He stroked my hair. I was in a daze of confusion. I had never felt like this before. I was a virgin, and at that moment I realized why I was flagged, what the meaning was. All the months of frustration, the training, the tortures, the denial, all were planned out for this very moment as the only possession I still had left, the only thing that had never been taken from me was now to become his, my Masters. And I was now glad and proud of the sacrifice I had made and which had been imposed upon me all my life. That I should have a treasure like this to offer my Master, something even a wretched lowly slave like myself, was a gift that was beyond my worth. Take me, oh take me, Master!

Grasping the hair at the back of my head, he pulled my head back eliciting a gasp from me as he moved my face to point upward to him. Moving down he again kissed me with a deep passion and a contained fury that he seemed just barely able to control. My body was hot as my mind couldn't think properly. Silly cunt, why should a slave think? I knew what I was supposed to do, anything that my Master wanted of me. I blocked my mind from thinking and enjoyed the moment and focused on doing whatever he asked of me verbally or physically.

His strong hand moved across my body, resting finally on my breast, a shiver echoed throughout my body as the feeling of his magic fingers tickled my goose bump flesh through the silken dress. My nipples throbbed with hardness as the blood flowed out of my brain, and into sensitive parts throughout my body, parts that had been dormant for too long, now freshly awakened and come to life, they screamed for attention as my Master started to play me like a tightly strung instrument. My mouth became the sound from my body as my moans and shivers flowed out of a being that I could hardly recognize as me.

Eventually I became aware of him pushing me down to my knees. I rested there looking up into those deep blue eyes. He undid his pants and his cock sprang out in front of me. I knew instantly what he wished of me and submitted by parting my ruby red lips and enveloped his hot flesh. Slowly I worked a quick rhythm as I became aware of my Master's moans and grunts of pleasure. I tried to keep my eyes on his, but the deep stabs of his cock hit the back of my throat and soon were past it, my gagging forced my eyes to water as I struggled to maintain the innards of my stomach and gasp for air.

With a final thrust after his strokes had quickened, his salty seed exploded out of him and I furiously tried to swallow it all.

When he was done spurting, he kept his still hard cock in my mouth, bid me to clean it, which I lovingly did, licking his entire shaft and balls. What would happen next? I wondered. My body was one giant exposed nerve ending as my pussy felt absolutely drenched. My nipples were painfully hard and I hesitated touching myself as I tried to pay all my attention to my Master's cock.

Soon he pulled me up, kissed me deeply again and carried me to the bed. Laying me down, he parted my legs and lightly touched my inner thighs. He stroked all over me, except for the place I wanted him to stroke. Each time he came close to my rosebud, he would maddeningly change course and touch me elsewhere. I soon was groaning for some relief. All of those months of excitement and denied pleasure returned to me in frustration.

Finally he touched me, just a quick flick from his finger, but my body arched as it accepted it and begged for me. He stared into my eyes. He watched my reaction as he touched me again. My eyes lost their focus as I concentrated on the pleasure shooting through my body. I muttered sounds from my mouth, words from my pussy.

He had somehow taken off his clothes and was now climbing on top of me. He held me as his hard cock thrust slowly into me. My tightness resisting his rod, he hit something and came to a stop. A shock of pain came from their. He proceeded, slowly pushing as the pain grew and grew. A tearing sensation made me cry out. A whoosh of pain, fluid and pleasure wracked me as my head lolled back and I lost consciousness for a moment. I couldn't breath. The pain subsided, leaving a small throbbing haze, a hint of the pain that had just transpired, only to be overwhelmed by the hot metal rod of his cock bottoming out within me. My body responded as his thrusting started to quicken into a rhythm. Soon I was pushing back into him, my body yearning to be taken deeper. His pace quickened as he looked deep into my eyes. He kissed me and exploded into my no longer virgin pussy. As his shooting subsided, his thrusting continued to push me to a point where I fell over the edge of ecstasy. I was cumming. Hard. My world exploded as I knew that I would never be the same. The drug of orgasm from my Master's cock had immediately addicted me to it. Without it, I knew I would never be satisfied or whole.

He held me there, him on top of me, his cock shrinking but still in me, as we caught our breaths. He kissed me again and smiled.

"Was that good?" he asked.

I swallowed and nodded, unsure of my voice.

"I enjoyed taking you." He said then added. "You are now mine."

"Yes, Master." I finally was able to say.

He stroked my face as tears trickled down my checks, I was sad, happy, alive! I felt everything at this moment and it was glorious. He continued to hold me, not saying much, just enjoying my body and I enjoyed him enjoying me.

We bathed together in a large bath. Two of the harem slaves came in to attend to us and wash us. It was the Russian twins. I wasn't sure if it was Petra or Paulina who washed me, but she did seem to spend a much longer time cleaning and scrubbing my pussy than what I thought was needed. She winked at me as I realized it. I blushed.

Freshly clean, the two harem slaves dismissed, I joined Master back in the golden bed. We snuggled together as I became aware that Master possessed an intimacy that I had never experienced before. At times I thought of him as giving me the love I once had from my father. At other times, he was playful like a cherished best friend, and then he would touch or kiss me and that left me no doubt that he was my lover. I fell in love with him that evening. He was my Master and I would have done anything for him before because I had to, now I would do anything he wished because I wanted to.

Soon he turned me over, continued to kiss me paying special attention to the back of my neck and shoulders. I shivered as my body warmed up yet again to his expert manipulations. His hands roamed all over me and soon rested on my ass. He kneaded my ass checks and slowly worked down to my anus. Taking some lube from the bed table, he greased up a finger and slowly worked it around my little chocolate star working me open slowly and lovingly. I tightened up back there as he spoke softly to me, telling me to relax, to open up. He pressed on my anus and worked a finger inside me. I could feel my heart beat around his finger as my muscles clenched it trying to break his finger off. Soon he was working it in and out of my ass. The sensations were more intense and painful than my pussy. A second finger entered my cave and I found by relaxing and trying to enjoy the feeling of fullness that it was not as painful as when he first inserted one finger. At some point, I don't remember when, I started to press against him as he thrust into me.

Soon I was ready for more, and I quickly figured out where his massive cock was headed. He got behind me and slowly placed his now hard cock at the entrance where his fingers had just vacated. I grunted as he bore down on me, slowly my body stretched to accommodate that thick head of his shaft. A flush of feeling and pain rushed into me as the head passed through my opening and my own muscles contracted pulling him deeper into me like a hungry animal with a tasty meal. I came again at that moment. The feelings were so intense. He settled me down allowing me to ride out my feelings before he started to thrust in and out of me. His sweat mingled with mine as he rode me with purpose. Our scents mixed together, the bath forgotten as a new smell, not of cleanliness, but of sex permeated the room.

He was big and I was in pain, but it felt so good as well. I was stuffed full of my Master and he was taking his pleasure from me. I came again as he thrust deep into me and deposited his seed into my ass. He had taken all three holes this evening. I was no longer a virgin for any one of my holes. I was truly his.

In the morning, Master told me I would accompany him to the dining room to eat breakfast with his guests. I bathed and got dressed in my harem slave outfit as Master passed on the plans to Clara who disappeared through the locked door to give instructions to the house slaves for breakfast. As Master escorted me out into the main room and through the door leading to the stairs, all the other harem slaves watched Master and I walk arm in arm past them. I glanced at Lucinda and saw a look of jealous fury on her face. She quickly regained her composure as to not alert the other slaves, but some of the others noticed and there were looks of recognition as they glanced at each other for confirmation. Something was brewing, I realized as this scene of Master taking one of his harem slaves to breakfast was not a common occurrence. I quickly tried to forget about Lucinda and focused on enjoying Master's company as we left the other harem slaves to stew, gossip and wonder in my absence.

sirsemega
sirsemega
925 Followers