Life in the Harem Ch. 06

Story Info
Intrigue and maneuverings happen the higher you go.
5.7k words
4.54
42.6k
9

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
926 Followers

Modern day harem life of slaves and their struggles for alpha slave status.

Master is unaware of the intrigue and back stabbings that go on when he is away from the harem between his sex slaves. Or is he?

Cast:

Calista: Lead character

Master: Master and owner

Sir Jon: Master's longtime friend

Lady Martha: Master's first wife

Lucinda: a very ambitious slave who takes an interest in Calista

Jacinta: Paired off with Calista, she too is a house slave

Mildred: Mother hen to the slaves, she is the eldest house slave

Jasmine: Arab slave girl who took over for Calista as greeter

Clara: den-mother to the harem slaves

Petra and Paulina, Roxane, Quan-Yi, Gretchen and Barbie: harem slaves

*

ACCOMPANYING MASTER

Master pointed to me to sit at his right as he took a seat at the head of the long dining room table. There were guests already seated as we entered the room. A quick glance around and I recognized Sir Jon sitting on Master's left along with some other guests. I noticed that Jacinta stood on duty beside the wall, ready to serve the quests whatever their whims were. We locked eyes with one another for a moment as I sat down. A small smile flashed on her face then she went back to paying attention to the guests, pouring coffee for a particularly ugly old man who sat next to Sir Jon.

I sat mutely while I ate, taking in the conversations of the others with Master. No one asked me anything, in fact they mostly ignored me. If they wanted any female attention they would just beckon one of the house maids over and they play with them. The older ugly man turned out to be Russian. He had a very thick accent and seemed to be getting worked up about some sort of a schedule. Master and Sir Jon kept assuring him that everything was on track and that the schedule would hold.

"I certainly hope so for your sake," The Russian growled.

There was a pause as everyone turned to Master. Master's face was blank, cold and unreadable. He stared directly at the Russian for what seemed like a long time. Sir Jon tried to slowly back away from between these two, afraid of being caught in some sort of wild wets gunfight crossfire.

Master broke the uneasiness with a smile that diffused the tense situation.

"Andre," he laughed. "There's no need for hollow threats. We've assured you that the product will be on time."

Andre, the Russian, took a gulp of coffee and placed the cup back down on its saucer. He rose from the table.

"We shall see. For now, I think I've seen enough of your operation that I should go report back." He left the dining room. Master called Jacinta over.

"Ready his luggage, he will be leaving this morning."

Jacinta, bowed and left for Andre's room with her orders.

After breakfast, Master and Sir Jon excused themselves from the other guests and with me in tow as Master's eye candy we all adjourned to the library. I was told to sit on one of the far chaise lounges and to "Look pretty" as Master and Sir Jon spoke at the other end of the long walnut paneled room. I proceeded to strike sexy lounging poses, trying desperately to draw Master's attention and distract him form his business at hand.

Master and Sir Jon were involved in a somewhat heated discussion. I couldn't make out the words by knew that it had to do with the current business with Andre. Sir Jon seemed reluctant and Master had to do a lot of consoling to finally get Sir Jon to agree to whatever they had decided. Finally they hugged each other in that manly-friend way and Sir Jon left the library closing the door on his way out.

Master walked over to me. His face was dark with thought and concern. I gazed up at him in yet another sexy pose as he hovered over me.

"You little cheeky slut!" he exclaimed grabbing my wrist and yanking me up to my feat and into his arms.

"I know what you were doing with those sexy poses! Trying to distract me when I was doing business!"

I squeaked with excitement and a bit of fear. I was such a bad girl!

"I'll have to punish you for that!" he said and dropped down onto the chaise lounge and tossed me over his lap where he proceeded to give me a smart little spanking! I squealed in delight as the spanking didn't hurt but only helped excite me even more.

Soon his hand was running my red bum as the heat from the spanking ran through my body. His fingers snaked under my ass and touched my now wet pussy. I groaned as he started working my up to a fever frenzy.

Letting me go just before I came, I dropped to the floor on my knees and pulled out his hard cock. I immediately started sucking it and it grew even harder and larger. Soon he exploded into my mouth and I savored my dessert after breakfast.

I was a little disappointed when he dressed and got up, leaving me with no orgasm, but quickly I remembered my place and rose with him. The rest of the day seemed to follow that rhythm as Master proceeded with his daily business and was content to have me as his visual and well as physical entertainment. He never let me cum again that day.

We ate together alone at dinner. Andre did indeed fly out that morning, and so did Sir Jon later that day. All the other guests were free to take advantage of the harem slaves in the manor, and they did.

"I don't think I have explained what it is that I want from you," Master said while we ate. The meal was pheasant with new world potatoes and asparagus. Old slave Mildred was an excellent cook.

"No Master," I said.

He looked at me again, his eyes had a habit of changing intensity of blue based on his emotions. There were times like this morning with Andre when his eyes turned a cold sinister deadly blue, and other times while fucking me when the blue of his eyes was warmer, friendlier. His eyes took on that hue know.

"Harem slaves, are my slaves. They are the girls whom I have chosen to share my bed and my guests bed. They are girls of good breeding and quality. They have gained a certain latitude in trust and freedom. But you all are still my slaves."

I nodded silently to tell him I understood.

"Think of yourself and the others as companions. You are here to be seen, felt and tasted. You are here to make the men or women feel good. No perversion they want will be greeted with anything other than enthusiasm. My guests are here for a very special reason. Because of this they are allowed use of my choosing of harem slaves. Some I choose to lend out, others I do not."

"Right now, you are one that I choose to keep to myself. If I grow tired of you or any other the slaves, I sell you or give you away." He took a swig of his brandy, and his eyes turned cold again.

"Make sure I do not grow tired of you." He said ominously.

I swallowed and nodded again.

"There are times, when I will keep a slave overnight. There will have to be a certain amount of trust before that happens between us. Sometimes they accompany me on trips. The freedom allowed them during those times away from this compound can be very tempting. Do not be tempted. You belong to me, and if you fail me by doing something stupid, you will regret it for the remainder of your painful, long life."

The image of Master's first wife, in the shed still enduring tortures and pain over all these years brought the impact of Master's words home.

"I will not fail you Master." I said.

He smiled.

After dinner I was dismissed and told to return to the Harem slave quarters. Clara unlocked the door and let me in. The main room was empty and I soon discovered that save for Roxanne, all the other harem slaves where entertaining our guests for the evening.

"Well, well, well!" Roxanne said as I greeted her. "Looks like Master has a new favorite!"

I didn't understand at first, but soon realized that she was referring to the breakfast invite.

"You'd best steer clear of Lucinda, she was in a mood after seeing you two leave this morning!"

I nodded and excused myself to go to bed and get some sleep.

BECOMING A HAREM SLAVE

Over the next few weeks' things settled down into a rhythm. I spent a lot of time with Clara, who instructed me on the finer points of being a consort. Etiquette, manners, deportment and sexual training were drilled into me by Clara. I soaked everything in until my brain was full. She was very strict; carrying a riding crop she seemed to relish every mistake I made, correcting me with a few well placed swats with it.

The evenings were spent with Master as the other harem slaves told me that he seemed to have taken a shine to me. Master took me dining, and I also was attached to his arm whenever he entertained his revolving door of guests. On more than one occasion, the guests tried to buy me away from Master. He always politely refused, making me feel even more special.

The evenings out were times that I was expected to put my training in manners and deportment to good use. Usually, Clara would be somewhere in the vicinity, watching me like a hawk, making sure that I carried out her training to her perfection. My failure would also be her failure, and we both knew that Master could be a very harsh man.

I realized quickly that Master and Clara were conferring with each other on my lesson plan and that each evening was designed for me to practice my lessons while fresh in my mind. That carried over into the bedroom as well. Master would always be aware of whatever coaching Clara had given me that day on sexual training and he made sure to put that theory to practice. When Clara had me practice deep throating dildos, Master would then spend the evening with me kneeling between his legs taking his cock deep into my throat until my technique was perfect. The same went for anal training, massage, hand jobs, and kegels.

Two weeks later, the Doctor arrived back in the Manor. He came and went often. His job was to give everyone checkups and tend to any medical issues that were discovered. I had seen him outside the usual checkup only one time before, and I still got chills from remembering when I was a house slave cleaning the guests' rooms:

"The next room we entered, I was startled to find a man and a woman still in bed. The older silver haired man (the Doctor) beckoned us to come in and do our cleaning duties while he continued to pay attention to his guest.

She was a dark skinned woman, stretched out on the bed, face down. The covers and blankets had been pulled off the bed and lay in a heap at the foot of the bed. I went over to take them, and crouching down to gather them up, I discovered that the dark skinned girl on the bed, was actually shackled to the four corner posts of the wrought iron bed frame.

She was panting, moaning even. Her face inches from mine, as I caught a glimpse into her eyes, her face lying on its side. The eyes were dull, exhausted, in pain. I imagined for a moment that she had mouthed the words "Help me", but just then, the old grey haired man, slammed his hand down upon her, and her face scrunched up into a withered out moan.

"There, there," he softly caressed her. Her eyes rolled back into her skull, as the tender damaged skin was being manipulated by the man.

"We've taken all night playing, just to warm you up." He continued. Then hit her again. A deep moan emanated from within her, yet it never reached her mouth.

"We still have all weekend, for the main course!"

Oh my god! I thought. She had been like this all night, and it was only the prelude to his handiwork. I quickly pulled the sheets and covers up and took them to the pile near the door. Jacinta worked quickly, straightening up as best she could, all while this man, continued to strike the bound stretched out dark skinned girl on the bed. Her moans had turned guttural, animal.

I concentrated on the other side of the room, and came across a folding case. It was like a fishing tackle box, only this one was spread wide open with large stainless steel medical type instruments.

"You can leave that as it is," the voice startled me, as I pulled my hand away from it like from a hot fire. I turned around, saw him fully for the first time, and nodded in obedience. He had a gentle face, almost grandfatherly.

He sat in stark contrast to the dark skinned woman stretched to the limit in her bounds on the bed. His posture was of one with all the time and patience of the world, contrasted by the prostrate dark skinned girl, exhausted, and anxious to get the unpleasantness over and done with.

He stared humming a tune as he picked up a new instrument of torture. Adjusting it, he then proceeded to insert it into her rectum. The dark skinned girl tensed and strained at her bonds. A small whimper exited her pert mouth, along with a line of droll that added to the pool on the sheet under her head. We quickly finished up and left for the next room."

That was the Doctor.

This time he entered the Manor accompanied with his dark skinned slave. The whispering started immediately as Gretchen quickly filled me in.

"That's Rosa!" she said. "She was a harem slave before you. You replaced her, because the Doctor wanted her in lieu of payment. Master gave her to that sick bastard!"

This was indeed the very same girl I came across in that room long ago. Tied up and surgically tortured by the silver haired Doctor. Rosa looked to be a mix of African and Latin. She was all bundled up in a white silk sari. Only her head was visible. She seemed to walk with an extreme amount of pain, wincing every limping step she took. The Doctor was shown into one of the small rooms off the main room and began putting out his "tools". Rosa was allowed to visit with the rest of the Harem slaves and they huddled around her, hugging her and crying. Rosa seemed to be a broken shell. Her eyes had a far away look of terror in them, and each hug brought out small yips of pain from her. The other girls sat her down and began examining her through the sari. Her entire body was scarred from what seemed to be extensive surgeries. Gasping in horror, the slaves begged her to tell them what happened. Rosa told us her story while the Doctor would call each of us in to the room to give us an examination.

ROSA'S STORY

"The doctor had always liked me," she told us.

"Every visit here, he would request me. Each time he had me, he would inflict worse and worse pain on my body. It got to the point where I begged Master to not allow the Doctor to request me. I was so afraid of him. He would cut me, and stitch me up. He called it "practicing" since his hands were shaky now, no real hospital would allow him to practice medicine."

"What did Master say?" asked Petra.

Rosa sniffled. "He refused my request. He told me that the Doctor was a very important client and guest and he was much needed. If the price to keep him happy was one lowly harem slave, then he was willing to pay that price."

"The Doctor at the end of each visit with me would wrap my wounds and give me some pain medication. Just before leaving he would always taunt me by saying he was going to up his price to Master. The payment would be me. He always threatened that he would take me for his very own at the end of each visit. He would terrify me with tales of his home and his surgical room. The pain medications would knock me out, but I would have nightmares which I could never wake up from."

The girls moved closer to her and hugged her. They gave her as much love as they had to offer. It was clear that Rosa no longer experienced intimacy and love.

"As you know, Master finally agreed to the Doctor's price and he had the most evil smile on his face that day when he came to take me home. He told me that I was now his and he fastened this steel collar around my neck and attached a leash and dragged me away from here, onto the plane and back to his home."

"His place is a house of horror. I am kept locked in a cell in the basement next to his surgical room. He's done..." she drifted off at this point. Tears flowed from her eyes as she tried to block out the memories that she still was living.

"...horrible things to me. He's changed me...inside. He's gone inside me and altered me, cut things out of me, changed my plumbing...he calls it experimenting, testing his theories, all in the name of science..." her face turned cold and her eyes lost focus as she stared at some far off point.

The girls tried to get her to take off her sari to show them his damage. But she refused. She wanted us to remember how she looked before...

The Doctor finished his exams and headed off to other areas of the estate to tend to the other slaves: the house salves, the kennel slaves and also "the Failure" slave. He took Rosa with him as she followed behind him. She gave us one last look before she left. It was a look of hopelessness. She was nothing now but a slave, chattel for her owner to do as he pleased. It was a look that terrified all of us. We were all glad that it was Rosa that the Doctor fancied and not one of us.

LUCINDA

Over time, I noticed that Lucinda became more and more distant from the rest of us. She was especially cold to me. I had become exclusive to Master as he seemed to prefer me to any of the other harem slaves. Lucinda seemed to take this as a threat as she hardly addressed me at all. The others, seeing that Master had chosen me, started to defer to me on matters. I found that I was allowed first servings of food and other pleasures that were provided to us, before the other helped themselves.

I was included in most discussions and disagreements as the other slaves wanted my opinion on matters, whether it was clothing choice, or sleeping arrangements. Even Clara was more of an equal now rather than a mentor or den-mother.

Lucinda, meanwhile was off by herself. She always poised herself as someone above the others. But when I looked into her eyes, I could see she was deep in thought, trying to figure out an unsolvable puzzle.

About this time, I noticed that Sir Jon had been back from his last dealings and he seemed to have taken an interest in Lucinda. She was now invited to the same dinners and events by Sir Jon as his escort as I was for Master. I observed the two of them in a lot of discussions when we all had retired to the sitting room after dinner for drinks and socializing. Often times the other harem slaves were invited down and orgies would happen as the guests had their pick of the slave girls except for Lucinda and me, as we were spoken for by Sir Jon and Master.

The house slaves would have their work cut out for them cleaning up the sticky stained leather furniture as guests would take the harem slave girls, fucking them in all holes and spewing their seed all over them. The slaves would gladly enjoy it as Master allowed the guests to take whatever pleasure they wished from his slaves.

Petra and Paulina would always be paired up with each other seeing as they were twins, and the guests would take both of them together, making them do every sexual act they could come up with. One time a short fat guest had the twins kneel before him and each beg to suck his fat short cock which mirrored his body shape. When he would finally relent for one of them, he had the other slave continue to beg until he would switch them off. Each would gasp and drool over his manhood, they were very good at what they did: pleasing their man! Soon, he fired his cum all over their faces and then had them both lick his cum off each others face. That satisfied him and he soon passed out in his chair, leaving the twins grateful for the low stamina of aging guests.

Gretchen always played the little school girl that would have to be spanked by daddy. She played the part perfectly as she would prance around with a spunky attitude and then would sulk and pout when daddy became stern. Her tight white cotton panties would always be ripped off her and her ass always seemed to be tender from all the attention it received by the many angry daddies. Her pigtails had a way of making her daddy prefer blowjobs from her rather than straight sex. They just couldn't get enough of grabbing a hold of those pigtails and face fuck her.

sirsemega
sirsemega
926 Followers
12