Life in the Harem Ch. 08

Story Info
Lady Martha pays Master a visit in exile with a surprise.
1.4k words
4.5
30.9k
12

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers

Modern day harem life of slaves and their struggles for alpha slave status.

Master is unaware of the intrigue and back stabbings that go on when he is away from the harem between his sex slaves. Or is he?

Cast:

Calista: Lead character

Master: Master and owner

Sir Jon: Master's longtime friend

Lady Martha: Master's first wife

Lucinda: a very ambitious slave who takes an interest in Calista

Jacinta: Paired off with Calista, she too is a house slave

Mildred: Mother hen to the slaves, she is the eldest house slave

Jasmine: Arab slave girl who took over for Calista as greeter

Clara: den-mother to the harem slaves

Petra and Paulina, Roxanne, Quan-Yi, Gretchen and Barbie: harem slaves

Darabi: Another slave trader

*

REST AND RECOVERY

Master recovered rather quickly. He had a mission now. He had to reclaim his business, his livelihood, and he had to deal with Sir Jon. A week had passed and after a dentist was able to replace his teeth with new ones, Master started looking better than he had been.

During this time, I was still Master's slave. I attended to all his needs and was quite happy to be of assistance whenever and wherever he needed. Master and Darabi usually were in conference most of the days. They locked themselves away planning and dealing with issues. I was never privy to the conversations, but Master did speak with me on some of the topics. He seemed genuinely interested in my opinions. It was the first time that I could remember anyone asking me!

He was interested in my observations of the other slaves. How was their attitude towards Lucinda? What did they think of Sir Jon? Had Sir Jon been attentive to any other slaves in particular? Had I heard of any slaves speaking about Sir Jon or Lucinda?

I did my best to try to convey my insight as to the other slaves. I was very sure that Lucinda was more feared than respected. There was no love for her from any of the other slaves, as Lucinda always made sure to not create friendships with anyone else. There was a time when I thought that Lucinda had befriended me, but upon rethinking her actions, I concluded that she had always seen me as a threat and had taken measures to be close to me and watch me.

Master always ended our conversations with gentle praise for me. He seemed to be impressed with my answers and I was glad that I had pleased and surprised my Master. He would reward me with a good fucking. Day by day, I could feel his stamina and strength return as he would push me to orgasm and orgasm. Master indeed was improving!

By the end of the week we had a visitor. It was Lady Martha, Master's second wife. In tow was the slave Jasmine, the Arab girl I had trained as first my replacement as greeter while we were kennel slaves, then as a house slave. She had been taken by Lady Martha during her last visit to Duquette Estate to be her latest "toy".

I was giddy with joy as Master allowed Jasmine to stay with me in my slave quarters during their stay. We were able to catch each other up on what had happened after she had been taken by Lady Martha. I told her about Sir Jon and Lucinda, and Jasmine relayed to me her story.

JASMINE'S STORY

Lady Martha had taken Jasmine back to her small home. Small home to Lady Martha was still a large ranch with many acres of land.

"It's like a smaller version of Duquette Estate," said Jasmine. "She is business partners with Master."

This I knew to be true since it was Lady Martha that had purchased me from my step mother and I had spent weeks at the ranch learning etiquette and service before I was ready to be shipped to Duquette Estate.

"She has a small stable of slaves, many of which are farm hands that tend to her fields and livestock." Jasmine said.

"I was taken into the house and bunked with a male slave. The two of us were to be Lady Martha's personal slaves. We were to see to her needs."

I took that to be sexual as well.

"What about the male?" I asked.

"His name is Todd. Lady Martha enjoys that name and would call for him all the time. She keeps him locked up...like you were...so that he cannot attend to his sexual desires or go sniffing around to other females."

I blushed, thinking about my time of great frustration when I was locked in the chastity belt for my own safekeeping.

"As Lady Martha's personal female slave, she gave me authority over slave Todd as well. I would not be able to unlock him, but he was instructed to do my bidding as well as Lady Martha's bidding. That included him pleasuring me, which I took advantage of on a nightly basis, when Lady Martha was not utilizing his talents!"

I smiled as I saw that she had enjoyed the power over him.

"I found that I could be very demanding!" she giggled.

"I helped her daily as she trained and prepared product for transportation or sale. She would go away for a time and come back with more slaves. Usually one or two at a time."

I knew that Lady Martha, like Sir Jon, were small time traders. Master had a number of contacts in the world that would gather a few slaves here and there and then ship them to him for mass processing.

She continued.

"Then last week the ranch was on lockdown. An emergency occurred and everyone was locked away including us for the day. Lady Martha was frantic and concerned. Later we found out that Master had been killed and that Sir Jon had taken over the business. He was running things now. Lady Martha was not happy."

We had been sitting next to each other in an embrace during her story and now we clung even closer.

"Sir Jon visited the ranch. Along with him was Lucinda! Lady Martha was furious when Sir Jon told her to treat Lucinda as an equal. Lucinda had a knowing smile on her face, as Lady Martha swallowed her pride and asked Lucinda to join Sir Jon and her for tea. Slave Todd and I served them and each time I faced Lucinda, she would smile like a cat that had just eaten a canary."

"The conversation got very heated as Sir Jon started threatening Lady Martha if she didn't continue to do business with him at a reduced rate. Lady Martha finally differed and was able to convince Sir Jon that they had a deal. They rose to leave and Lucinda took me away from them. When we were away from anyone able to listen, she whispered to me, 'Learn all you can about the business from that hag. She can be replaced by you if you're up to it and are willing to pledge your loyalty to me.' She told me."

"I turned to her and corrected her that I should be pledging my loyalty to Sir Jon, not her. She smiled and leaned towards me and said that my loyalty would be to her, certainly not Sir Jon. This would be between the two of us!"

A chill ran down my spine as I realized that Lucinda had her sights set on the entire business, not just as Sir Jon's partner. The poor bastard didn't realize what a snake he had gotten into bed with!

Jasmine continued.

"I said nothing to Lady Martha until the following morning when she discovered that Master was still alive and safe here. That was when I told Lady Martha everything Lucinda had told me. She then made arrangements to travel here to see Master and have me relay my story to him."

I was shocked. Lucinda seemed to be playing everyone. She had such a devious and driven mind!

"Now," Jasmine said as she stroked my chin. "We have a little time before I am to meet with Master, perhaps we can ease some of our worries and tension by..."

We embraced and kissed. Her soft hands touched me in ways that Master hadn't or couldn't. I let her pleasure me and take me as we fell down into the bed for some passion.

Please leave me some comments! I'm always anxious to see if anyone is reading these stories as it motivates me to write more chapters! Don't forget to vote as well! Thank you for reading!

sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers