Life in the Harem Ch. 12

Story Info
Resolution.
1.2k words
4.6
36.9k
16

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
929 Followers

Modern day harem life of slaves and their struggles for alpha slave status.

Master is unaware of the intrigue and back stabbings that go on when he is away from the harem between his sex slaves. Or is he?

Cast:

Calista: Lead character
Master: Master and owner
Sir Jon: Master's longtime friend
Lady Martha: Master's first wife
Lucinda: a very ambitious slave who takes an interest in Calista
Jacinta: Paired off with Calista, she too is a house slave
Mildred: Mother hen to the slaves, she is the eldest house slave
Jasmine: Arab slave girl who took over for Calista as greeter
Clara: den-mother to the harem slaves
Petra and Paulina, Roxanne, Quan-Yi, Gretchen and Barbie: harem slaves
Darabi: Another slave trader

RE-ORG

After some time, Master pulled away from us and took me downstairs to where the armed men had assembled. "Are we secure?" he asked one of the men. The man nodded affirmative and Master went out to visit the prisoners. I followed.

The prisoners had been assembled on the front lawn. The Japanese were separated from the guards and Sir Jon. Master approached Mr. Sako first.

"I trust you can find your way back home?" He asked Mr. Sako.

Mr. Sako looked at Master and tried to appraise him.

"Whatever deal you had with this man," he pointed to Sir Jon. "Was between the two of you. I will not honor it."

Mr. Sako nodded.

"It seems that you have visited at a bad time. I will ask you to leave now, and perhaps in the future, you and I can do business."

Mr. Sako nodded. Master made sure he never burnt bridges.

He had some of the armed men escort Mr. Sako and the Japanese to the airfield where their plane was waiting.

Master gave the all clear for the lockdown and then called out for all slaves to assemble on the front lawn. He then took me into the office inside where we sat down for a few moments, while Master went over some of the details of my time back here at the estate.

Once everyone was assembled, there was fear and excitement on all of the slaves faces.

Murmurings were heard when they saw that Master was indeed still alive and had returned.

He stood before us all.

"As you all can see, I am very much still alive. Sir Jon and Lucinda's betrayal didn't quite work out the way they planned. Has anyone seen Lucinda?"

No one answered. She was a ghost that had disappeared in the night.

Master continued.

"In the past, I would have killed all of the traitors without a second thought. It would have been weak for me not to."

He turned to the prisoners.

"But I have other uses for them. I have found a buyer for these men. It seems that there is a mine in Africa that is in need of strong laborers. Somehow their workforce keeps dying on them. You guards who sided with Sir Jon! I can promise you that you will never see the light of day inside that mine for the rest of your life!"

A few of the guards dropped to their knees begging for mercy, but Master just continued.

"Roxanne and the other slaves who cheered Sir Jon and Lucinda..."

Roxanne groaned in fear.

"I have decided to be merciful to you and demote you to kennel slaves. Eventually you may earn back your status, that will be up to the other slaves as they will watch you and decide."

Roxanne's face dropped but she knew she had gotten off easy. What she couldn't realize is that the other slaves would not be as merciful as Master was.

"Sir Jon!" Master continued.

"Sir Jon. My best friend, someone I had trusted. I am sorry that it's come to this."

Sir Jon finally showed fear in his face. The moment of reckoning was now.

"I have decided to merciful to you Sir Jon, I had my taste of torture and it has changed me..."

Master swiftly took a pistol out and shot Sir Jon in the head.

We all gasped and screamed.

Sir Jon had a confused look on his face as blood spurted out of him and he keeled over sideways and fell face down into the grass.

"Let this be a lesson you all of you!" Master shouted. Then he dismissed everyone and I followed him into the Manor house.

We went into his office, where he started going through papers, trying to figure out what had happened while he was away. I sat quietly on one of the chairs watching him.

Finally he looked up, put the papers down and stared at me.

"Who are you?" He asked me.

"I am slave, Master. Your slave."

"And I am...?"

"You are my Master."

He smiled.

"Slave, I am going to give you another choice to make."

I was anxious. What was this?

"I am in need of a new partner to fill the role that Sir Jon used to fill. That person has to have my absolute trust. That person needs to have knowledge of the business. That person needs to be able to represent me to others."

"In short, slave, I am offering you a job. I would be happy to keep you as my harem slave, but I see more in you than that. You have brains, and a sense about you that the others do not. You have proven to me over and over that I can trust you and that you can think on your own. You could be more valuable to me as a partner rather than someone I fuck."

I held my breath. What was happening here?

"I have been looking for quite sometime for the right...person to settle down with. I will need an heir. I need someone with good genes. I need you. You are a greater asset to me standing next to me than lying on you back for me."

Oh my Master! What was he saying? I was getting confused.

"Master? I am your slave, I don't think I could do what you ask of me, I know nothing..."

He came to me and held me. Looking into my eyes, his blue eyes were now warm.

"Trust your Master. I will teach you to be not just my slave, but so much more. Do you trust me?"

I nodded. Tears started to flow from me. Was this love?

"Choose. You will be mine, but so much more. You will have a freedom, but I know that your heart and soul, and your body will always belong to me. What will it be?"

I hugged him.

"I choose you!" I sobbed.

He smiled and kissed me.

"No Calista...I chose you!"

This may seem like a good place to stop, but there is more to this story, like obviously Lucinda, where did she go and will we hear from her again? I promise that we will. Calista does have to be trained and the Russians and the Japanese are still out there...

I want to thank everyone who read this and wrote me a word or two of encouragement. There are few out there that contributed more than they think. I thank you all and I have really enjoyed writing this part of the story. I will be taking a break from it for a little while and savor the calm before the storm so to speak! I have other stories that I'm working on and hope you enjoy those as well, but I figured everyone reading was looking forward to a conclusion to this story and I wanted to at least give them a partial ending!

sirsemega
sirsemega
929 Followers