Life In The Tesseract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,377 Followers

"This is so beautiful, Kathy! Where are we?"

"Hawau. My parents took me here for my 14th birthday. They let me pick our annual vacation spot as part of my birthday present. They loved me so much! I still miss them so... They were both killed in a car accident less than a month after we were here... I've always thought this was one of the most beautiful spots of the whole trip. It's very isolated. It would make a nice backup meeting spot. Can you acquire it visually? Thanks! I think it's five hours earlier here, compared to Chicago time." Kathy rested her body against Matt under the blanket, and after a snuggling for a while, cupped his scrotum in her hand and sighed. Matt softly petted her pubic fur.

They sat and watched the sunset, relaxing and playfully petting each other. Eventually the sun set and it became quite dark. "Still far away, but I think someone's coming" whispered Matt. They were back in their Bedroom a second later.

"We'll have to be really careful," said Kathy smiling, sitting naked with Matt on the bed, their blanket lying behind them. "Our old timeline gave us a frightening view of what life would be like if people knew about this, and there will be no more temporal tunnels to put the genie back in the bottle again…"

"Yes…" said Matt, as he continued to caress Kathy. He turned out the lights. Kathy turned away from Matt, then backed up into him, feeling him curl around her as they started drifting off to sleep. Kathy took Matt's hand and held it to her breast, loving the warmth of his palm against her nipple.

"You know Kathy, I've just remembered something. I remember laughing a bit when I first saw the pamphlet about the emergency escalators. It had the restroom symbols for both a man and a woman by a diagram of the escalator stairs, and I remember thinking: Well, of course! Who would ever have separate escalators for men and women?! I see now that the creature was asking for a male and a female, so he could give the gift of teleportation to our species. What an incredibly thoughtful creature, facing a painful death, and its heart was full of love…"

"Yes, full of love. In our own world, there are none so kind." replied Kathy, deep in thought. She took Matt's hand from her breast and kissed it, then turned in the darkness to face him, propping up her head with her arm. "…Matthew, can we put the moose back on the table? What are our long term goals now? We have all our material needs satisfied for life. I guess we might spend a bit of money flying to different countries at first, to acquire jump sites... Probably should carry around some video equipment, take panoramic views to help retain the visual locks… Maybe some money for social occasions, and to maintain our appearance in society... But what are our goals? Just being a secretary seems so trivial… I'm not knocking the profession, it's just that having any regular job seems so trivial… Is it the same for you?"

"Yes. I've been thinking the same thing. I can't be just a contract lawyer with an incredible vacation home! To treat the tesseract like a lottery winning is to dishonor the memory of the creature. It deserves better. We've been given such wondrous gifts… Teleportation, the Manufacturing room, Olympic bodies… Do you realize that we were wished long life from a creature who was 7 billion years old? What goal is worthy of these gifts? My mind keeps returning to Barcelona…"

"The radiological bombs? All those thousands of children killed and poisoned last year?"

"Exactly! How dare they, Katherine! Intentionally targeting the primary schools of an entire city!? How dare they! This isn't a battle of Muslim versus Christian, or of East versus West. It's a battle against depraved monsters filled with hate. We'll need to plan well, but with the aid of the tesseract's technology, and our ability to teleport, I think we just might be able to get the jump on the people who did it…"

"It's a worthy goal… Worthy of the creature's memory… I accept, Matthew. I'll join you in the effort. It'll take a lot of planning, but we make a good team. We just might be able to do something truly good for the world…. There's also some other research I want to do, another problem I want to solve…"

"Oh? What?"

"Well, it's been a very busy day! You beating me at pool this morning seems like ages ago. But remember last night? We both decided we would ready for parenthood in about a year. But what kind of crib do you use with a child who can teleport?"

hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,377 Followers