Life is a Soap Opera Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

Gabe had also changed. He was wearing an old t-shirt and his familiar pair of workout shorts. Bailey blushed as he devoured her with his eyes. She turned out the lights and closed the door.

Bailey stepped into his arms and they kissed tenderly. Candles were lit on the nightstands next to the bed.

His hands went to the small of her back and his lips lingered on hers.

She giggled, breaking the tension.

"What?" Gabe said, perplexed.

"You're so cute when you're obviously frustrated."

"What do you mean?"

"I know you want to grab my ass," Bailey said, biting his earlobe. "And I know you want to feel my tits. It's okay ... I want you to."

She pressed her body against him. Her belly brushed against the bulge in his shorts and the tingle started between her legs.

"I don't want to rush you," he said softly. "I don't want to rush us."

Bailey smiled inwardly and kissed Gabriel long and hard. Bailey knew she was glowing. She licked her lips, "You don't know how much that means to me."

"And when you do that—" he said as Bailey sucked on the side of his neck "—It makes me want to rape you."

"It wouldn't be rape." Her voice was so soft she wasn't quite sure she had said the words.

His nose brushed hers. She could feel his breath on her lips. Bailey knew she had to do something to keep from mauling him right there.

"Lay down on the bed," she instructed. "Face down."

Gabe reluctantly complied. She straddled his cute little butt and bent over to kiss the back of his neck. His skin erupted in goosebumps. Her breasts mashed flat against his back as she nibbled her way over to his ear.

"It's going to kill me when you leave on Wednesday," she said softly. "I love the way you hold me. I love the way you kiss me. I love that you've never tried to rush me into the sack."

"You don't know how hard that's been," he said, his voice slightly muffled by the pillow.

Bailey giggled. It was hard on her, too. She kissed the nape of his neck one more time, then took a deep breath. "Gabe, I don't want to make love before you leave. It's not that I don't want to ... because I do! But I want it to be right. I want it to be the right time. And I want to know that you're The One."

She lifted her hips as Gabe rolled over on his back. His cock was hard and she settled down on top of him. He looked her in the eyes. "I want you, Bailey. But I'll wait as long as you want to. We can do as much, or as little, as you want and I'll be okay with that. I love waking up with you; that's what I'm going to miss the most when I'm away."

Leaning over, Bailey kissed Gabe, "Just because we're not going to be making love doesn't mean we can't do other things."

"What other things do you want to do?" he asked with a mischievous smirk.

"Let's start with you feeling my tits again." Bailey thrust her chest into his waiting hands. She gasped at his strong touch. "Unbutton me."

Ever so gently, Gabe opened her top as if it were a delicate Christmas present. She rolled her shoulders and silk blouse fell away.

As Bailey leaned forward, she pulled Gabe's head toward her chest. He buried his face between her cleavage. She moaned softly as he kissed and nibbled her skin.

Her fingernails dug into his scalp. She almost creamed her panties right there. His hands brushed her bare shoulders for the first time.

Gabe's fingertips caressed her gently, causing her hairs to stand up on end. Shivers ran the length of her body.

She hated to, but she pulled her chest away from Gabriel's eager mouth. Her hands tugged at his shirt. He lifted up off the bed just enough to pull the t-shirt over his head, then flung it across the room.

"Open me up," she whispered.

With a deft touch, Gabe's hands went to her back. With one apparently well-practiced motion, the clasp sprung open and her breasts seemed to explode out of her bra.

Hungrily, Gabe suckled on her nipples. She cried out with pleasure.

His teeth dug into her skin. His hands cupped her breasts.

"Oh, jesus, Gabe!" Her hands wrapped around his head and she pulled him to her. Their hips started to grind together.

Bailey had never known such bliss. In her wildest imagination, it was never this good.

He alternated between her nipples, taking great care to appreciate the rest of her breasts as well.

Her body jerked wildly every time he licked her areole. It was as if he had hooked up a wire between her breasts that went straight to her pussy.

She was soaked. She never lost consciousness of the cock that was pressing between her legs.

The room started to spin as Gabriel sucked harder. His firm hands cupped her tits and also her ass.

Bailey's body was transformed into a lightning rod that absorbed pleasure. It shook her from head to toe.

When she could take it no more, Bailey began to buck her hips against him. He met her thrusts with equal enthusiasm.

"Oh, god!" she screamed. Bailey began to hyperventilate.

She felt lightheaded.

Gabe squeezed a little harder. He sucked a little faster. His teeth seemed a little sharper.

All the while, Bailey dry-fucked him until she came. In one big, earth-shattering orgasm.

Babbling incoherently, she was reduced to a writhing mass of flesh. Her body pressed against him. Her skin was covered in sweat.

He rode out her orgasm, bringing her down slowly. But he never stopped moving.

Even as she collapsed on top of him, Gabe's hands massaged her breasts. They ran the length of her shoulders and down her arms. He breathed gently in her ear.

She didn't black out, but it took a long while to come down. Into Gabriel's loving embrace.

They cuddled for a long time, neither one speaking.

It felt so good to feel his skin against hers. It felt so natural.

Her fingernails raked his chest causing his nipples to harden. His arm was draped around her shoulder. His other hand took hers.

"How are we going to give this up?" Bailey wondered.

"Who says we have to give it up?" Gabe asked.

"I don't know if I can stand not being with you every night."

"After you hear my teeth grinding, you might want to sleep in another room," he teased.

Bailey looked up at Gabe in the flickering candle light.

"I can't believe you think I'm pretty," she said softly.

"I don't think you're pretty," Gabe looked back at her lovingly. "I think you're beautiful."

"Why?" Bailey whispered.

"Because you are." His hand went to her chin and he drew her lips to his.

"Even if I'm fat and dumpy?"

"Stop that, Bailey," his voice was stern.

"Mom says you must like girls with a little bit of meat on their bones."

"I like girls who look like God made them to look," Gabe said firmly. "Do you feel fat?"

She nodded fearfully.

"Then what are you going to do about it?"

"I—" She stopped, unsure of where this was going.

Gabe took a deep breath. "Here's the thing, Bailey ... and I'm sorry if this comes out the wrong way. I don't do pity and I don't like it when people feel sorry for themselves. Maybe it's the guy in me. If you're unhappy about something, either do something to fix it or shut up."

Bailey was a little taken aback by his words.

"Get up," Gabe said as he pushed Bailey back. He took her by the hand and they climbed out of the bed. Leading her across the room, he stood her in front of the mirror on the back of the door to the bathroom. Her hands instinctively went to cover her belly.

Standing behind her, Gabe took her arms and pulled them down to her side.

"I love your body," he whispered in her ear. In the dim light all she could see was the pooch on her belly. "I think you are sexy and beautiful. I love your curves. I love how soft your skin is. I love feeling you against me."

"You don't think I'm tubby?" Her eyes flicked up and met his in the mirror. She could see the desire in his gaze.

"I think that everyone was made to look a certain way," Gabe said. "I don't believe in fad diets or pills, and I don't believe in plastic surgery. I think that if someone eats a reasonably balanced diet of moderate portions and does a fair amount of exercise, they will look the way God intended them to look. Some people are skinny and other people aren't. That's the way we were made."

She had to remind herself to breathe. As Gabe spoke, she saw that he really didn't care if she thought she was fat or not. He wanted her anyway.

"If you don't like this," his hand went to her belly. "Then get on the Bowflex three times a week for half an hour. Or do thirty minutes on the treadmill. Or join one of the adult soccer leagues here in town. But I want you to know this, Bailey: You shouldn't do it for me. You shouldn't do it because you're afraid of the way other people look at you. Do it for yourself. You'll feel better. You'll be stronger and have more energy. This country isn't overrun with diabetics because of genetics; it's because there are lots of fat, lazy people who won't quit smoking, eat too much junk food and don't exercise."

Bailey brushed the tears out of her eyes.

"Can I tell you about one of my fantasies?" Gabe kissed her on the side of the neck. She had to bite her lip to keep from crying out. "This may be getting way ahead of where we are right now, but ... I think about you and I making love. You're laying on your back..."

She rolled her head to the side as he kissed his way down to her shoulder.

" ... I enter you..."

A gasp escaped her lips.

" ... You want to kiss me, but you can't..."

He reached around and cupped her heavy breasts in his hands.

" ... Your hands try to pull me down to you..."

She could feel his cock pressing between the cheeks of her ass.

" ... But your belly is in the way..."

Gabe caressed her stomach.

" ... Because it's full with our baby..."

A shiver ran down her spine.

" ... Your breasts are big and swollen..."

Bailey couldn't help it. She cried out. In her own mind, she had nearly this exact same desire.

" ... We make love long and slow," he whispered, biting gently on her ear. "That's what I want, Bailey. I want you big and fat with our child. If you're happy and healthy, I don't care how you think you look. You'll always be beautiful to me, sweetheart."

She turned and wrapped her arms around him. She started to cry softly. They were tears of joy. Knowing that Gabriel would accept her for who she was. Not how she thought she looked.

"Stop crying, Bailey," he said with a slight laugh. "Crying girls make me horny."

She pinched him a couple times. Then once more for good measure. Bailey let Gabriel lead her back to the bed.

"I'm sorry if I freaked you out just now," he said as they settled under the sheets. Neither had put their tops back on.

"Don't be," she said, wanting to take the rest of their clothes off. But her considerable willpower asserted itself. "I like the thought of having your baby, Gabe. I also like that you would want me to mother your child."

"Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves," he replied and she knew that his level head was an asset to them as a couple. "We've got a ways to go between where we are now and us having a child. That's just a fantasy and sometimes, fantasies are better left unfulfilled."

"What do you mean?"

"I also have this fantasy about you dressed up as Lynda Carter and making out with Gabrielle Union ... Hey! No tickling!"

The pair of them wrestled around on the bed for a while, laughing and playing. She wasn't stronger than he, but Gabe let her win anyway. It devolved into a kissing and grope session with her laying on top of him. Bailey found that she liked the way Gabe touched her, even when he was stealing a feel or smacking her across the backside.

They lay there for a long while, holding one another in the candlelight.

"I want you to promise me something, Bailey," Gabe said, his voice suddenly serious.

"What?"

"If you meet someone at college ... and you hit it off with him," his voice got soft. "I want you to ... you know ... I don't want you to think that you have to wait around for me."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked, a little perplexed and also a little angry.

"I'm your father's age," he said.

"Oh, don't start that again," her voice hardened.

"What do you see in me, Bailey?"

"I see someone I'm falling in love with." She lifted her head and kissed him. "I'll make you a deal: I'll get over how fat I am if you'll get over how old you are."

"Oh, so I'm old now?" The words were barely out of his mouth as Bailey assaulted him with a shower of tickles. She kissed him again.

"I don't care how old you are, Gabe. I'm not going to look for someone else because I've got you. I'm going to have that baby of yours," she vowed. "You're not getting rid of me that easily."

Gabe smiled, resigning himself to the fate he had chosen. And the one she had chosen, too. Bailey knew that there was nothing orthodox about their relationship, but that didn't matter to her. She was following her heart, foolish or not. In his eyes, she saw that he knew it, too.

"You're thinking it, aren't you?" she asked softly.

He only nodded.

"Say it."

Taking a deep breath, Gabe closed his eyes. When he opened them, he smiled gently. His hand caressed her face.

"I love you, Bailey Crawford," he whispered.

She lost herself to his gaze. Leaning over to kiss him, she cupped his face. His arms wrapped around her and they held each other for the rest of the night.

"I love you, too, Gabriel MacKenzie."

*************

Bailey was still asleep when Gabe left. He had an early flight and woke himself up early. He didn't bother to shower; he would clean up once he got back to New York. Instead he dressed quietly and gathered his things.

Gabe watched Bailey sleeping. She looked so content and beautiful. Her chest rose and fell with each breath. He brushed her hair out of her face and she smiled in her sleep. Pulling the sheet over her, Gabe kissed Bailey on the cheek and whispered, "Good-bye, my love. Miss me."

The previous two days had passed too quickly for his liking. They spent Monday at her house for Labor Day. He got to know her parents a little better and did all the proper oohing and aahing over her dad's antique Camaro, which was almost show-quality. She had to go to class and work on Tuesday. He treated all four of his housemates to a nice dinner out then returned home and snuggled on the couch with Bailey.

They spent both nights together in his bed. Although they never went any further than heavy petting, the night before, instead of watching each other masturbate, they touched and explored one another's bodies until they both came. She was a quick learner and very sensual, things Gabriel appreciated and enjoyed.

He couldn't believe how good she made him feel. Since Jeannie moved out, Gabe felt old. He was divorced and in a rut. His mother's death left a void in his life that he was just now getting over.

His chance prom date changed all that. Bailey rejuvenated him. He remembered what it was like to be eighteen again. Instead of going through the motions every day, he seemed ready to jump back into life. Unfortunately, that meant he would be going back to New York while his lover stayed in his home.

He reasoned that it was a small price to pay, at least in the short term. He was getting back to something that he loved. And now that he had someone in his life to share that with, Gabe returned to work with a vigor and energy he hadn't felt in years. He just needed to find a way to maintain his budding relationship with Bailey over the long distance between his house and Central Park West.

As he retreated out of his bedroom, he set his iPod in the docking port on the clock radio. In a little while, it would rouse her to "Leaving On a Jet Plane" because he didn't want to say good-bye in person. He didn't know if he could stand to leave her if he had to look into her big brown eyes. Around the house he had left dozens of notes and cards for her to find over the next few weeks. Until they could see one another again.

The airport shuttle was waiting for him in the driveway. He got in and didn't dare look back.

**************

"Hey, Lo, when's your girlfriend coming to visit?"

Gabe only shrugged. Chuck laughed. Mitzi climbed up in his arms and cuddled up to her godfather. She immediately reached for one of the brownies on Gabe's plate.

"Only one, honey," Teri said in her "mommy" voice. "You should invite her up for Thanksgiving."

"I'm thinking of going back to Mom's for Thanksgiving." Gabe slipped a second brownie into Mitzi's little three year-old hands. That was just one of the many reasons Chuck and Teri's kids adored him.

"What? And miss Big John trying to burn his house down again?"

"I think I'd prefer to be five states away when he goes near the turkey fryer again, thank you." They three adults shared a hearty laugh.

"You should bring her here, Lo," Teri said, her voice getting serious. "You haven't seen her in . . . what? Six weeks? Fly her up and show her the town."

"I don't think she's ever been on a plane before," Gabe said. "Heck, I doubt she's even left her state."

"All the more reason to get her to come visit you," Teri insisted.

"I don't think she'd want to hang out all day while I'm at work."

"Now you're just making excuses," his friend said. "Don't make me smack you around again."

Gabe sighed. Since returning to New York, he had thrown himself into a number of projects. He returned to The Sun Also Sets full-time. He also did a few weekend jaunts to conventions and some commercial or voice-over work on the side. He was reading for a new play that was in development and slated for the fast track to Broadway.

No matter what he was doing, though, there seemed to be an empty space in his life. And he knew what it was. He missed Bailey. Every now and then, he found himself thinking, "Bailey would like that" or "I wish Bailey were here with me right now", and Gabriel realised that a long-distance relationship was harder than he first thought.

They talked every day, usually in the evenings when they could use their free night and weekend minutes. She was working hard at school; community college often gets a bad rap, but it was still tougher than high school. In addition to her work-study job, Bailey picked up a couple of shifts as a waitress to make a little more money. She told Gabe that her parents were stretched pretty thin and any help the twins could provide would be immensely helpful.

Gabe thought about sending them some money, but decided against that; their family was too proud to accept anything resembling a handout. The girls were already living in his house and driving one of his cars for rent that was far less than he could have gotten at market value.

"I've got an idea," Teri said as Chuck came by to pick his daughter out of Gabe's arms to get her ready for bed. "Here's what you're going to do . . ."

*****************

The butterflies in Bailey's stomach were working overtime. She tried to remember to chew her gum as the plane ascended. Her ears popped and she looked excitedly out the window as the ground receded.

In her hands, she clutched the letter Gabriel had sent her along with the plane ticket. It had some very specific instructions about what she needed to do and wear. Or not wear as the case may be.

Her bosses had let her take off for a long weekend and she didn't have classes on Friday. April and Morgan had enviously driven her to the airport before returning to the house. Bailey was listening to the iPod Gabe left for her.

The flight was direct into JFK. After landing, Bailey's eyes were wide at the size and scope of the place. She was unused to the bustle of all the people. The sounds and constant motion were alien to her small-town experiences. The people were dispassionate and robotic. It was a far cry from the friendly and familiar setting of Washington County. She was both excited and a little bit scared at the same time.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers