Life Is Good

Story Info
A tale of a MILF's adventures.
2.8k words
3.45
48.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmrtsus
jmrtsus
2 Followers

My Angel was wet, horny and slightly tipsy when she came back to the motel from her night of exhibitionism, flashing and flirting at the mall and an encounter with two black shoe salesmen. She had a free pass for the night and I had hopes she would have a little sexual fun. Tentative at first telling me about her night I'm sure she felt dirty and slutty and a little ashamed with her pussy so wet and admitting she went back for more teasing after cumming several times in the car. She was worked up to a state I have never seen and I was really excited. She had the night I had always hoped she would have.

Sitting between her legs on the bed with her lying down in her red sheer panties, garter and nude stockings, her sexy red push up bra overflowing with her 38 C breasts and her sexy red Mary Jane wedge shoes she was just plain sexy as hell. I was watching her playing with her cunt while telling me about her night and noticed she had a milky white flow oozing down her ass crack demonstrating to me she had the fuck of her fantasy tonight...her cunt was swollen, red and full of cum and her cute puckered asshole was also red from getting probed, something she rarely allowed...and I was excited by it. No, I was ecstatic about it. Angel actually has had a sheltered sex life compare to me so I am glad to see her getting more adventuresome.

I had only fucked her tight ass once with my cock when she was deep into a bottle of Asti Spumante...she came like a five dollar whore rubbing her clit as I unloaded in her ass. She must have had a wonderful time tonight to have her asshole all red.

So she had done what I had told her I wanted her to do for years, she had fucked another man. Or in this case two black men that I am sure was an unbelievable hot sexual experience for her.

I'm glad she had a big black cock making her scream in agony and ecstasy with multiple orgasms...loving the orgasms but hating getting her asshole and pussy stretched so wide, she was so afraid of not being as tight as a virgin which she worked hard at maintaining. After all a rape fantasy never has a small cock rapist forcing the girl to cum...and these two guys fulfilled her early childhood rape fantasies for her. She always had a fantasy of watching another girl get raped by a big cock but she would never admit to wanting one to play with! The guys knew this southern white MILF wanted taboo black cock her whole life but could never ask for it. But she would gladly spread her legs to be "taken" roughly and she fulfilled their fantasies of fucking a milky white big tit MILF.

I knew she had blown the one with the biggest cock when she described them with her fears of big cocks. And I know he received the best blow job he ever had, it was her specialty. It was a big long one 11 to 12 inches but not too fat as Angel used two hands and her mouth to get him off she said. The other guy had "only" about 8 inches but very fat she said. She was a cock sucking miracle, I'm sure she learned from a young age because she truly loved sucking and stroking a cock and used her mouth to make some very happy men.

Removing her panties confronted me with copious fluids running out of her pussy and the soaked crotch of her wet panties confirmed at least one big cock had filled her cunt with his big load. And also knowing her habit of an "Angel" pad of toilet paper in her panties after sex she had much more sperm than I have ever deposited in her. And I bet before they were finished with her she had sperm down her throat, up her ass and in her pussy. Not wanting to eat some other guys cum I scooped out two fingers full from her cunt and forced my fingers in her mouth. Resisting at first she then realized what I was feeding her and quickly sucked my fingers clean. When she understood I knew what I was feeding her the beautiful green eyes looking so worried turned back to insanely happy right now. I smiled at her and her face relaxed as she understood it was alright, I really was happy for us both.

I have of course tasted my own cum a lot, usually in the morning when I get my favorite wake up call. Angel's pussy on my face is such a wonderful way to wake up as I jerk off and tongue fuck her tasting the erotic mix from the night before of her pussy juice and my cum. And if I'm lucky and she has a full bladder I get a small squirt of pee when she cums. And when I cum, coating my stomach with my hot sticky fluid I am so happy with Angel in my arms and on my mind, my face and my cock. The seashore/sweat smell of the room and each other tell me all is well in our world and provides such a nice beginning to the day.

And sometimes when she is in an especially nasty mode of operation after a blow job and swallowing cum she will force me to kiss her so she came make eat my own cum...such a dirty erotic Angel.

I wonder if the shoe salesman had to taste his cum for her. Knowing he would have shot a heaping mouthful in her she would have grabbed his head and tongue fucked his mouth open then spit some of his cum in his mouth. Then she would use a distraction to make him relax while she got off on the nasty thought of forcing him to swallow his own cum. She would have cupped his empty balls and gently massaged them or used a wet finger to tease his asshole as he relaxed and started enjoying the tongue fuck and the taste of his cum dripping into his mouth. When you cum in Angels mouth you have to share her prize, but in return you get to watch her Jill her clit with her tongue still fucking my sperm coated mouth.

Slipping the two fingers back in her wet cunt and rubbing her G-spot she started squirming...I inserted a small vibe in her ass that was well lubricated by her pussy juices running down her crack. Since her recent "opening up" shall we say she has discovered what her G spot can do to her pussy, a log slow, hard two finger massage will usually get a squirt when she cums and her rabbit hitting both her clit and G spot will make her ass go airborne when she stops fighting it and finally cums. The vibe went in easily and she clamped down on it as she bit her lips...her ass was sore but willing for more penetration. Rubbing her g-spot hard and fast her ass was off the bed...I keep changing the rhythm and pressure to keep her on the edge...her head was flopping side to side and she was holding her breath, she needed to cum and was getting frustrated.

It was time for me to have some evil fun with her...pulling a large cucumber out I had washed and showing it to her I could see the fear in her face. I forced her legs wide open and pushed the tip into her cunt opening as I rubbed her clit. Her fear was palatable and she was so tight I could not even get it started until after some clit massaging when her pussy suddenly relaxed and her cunt almost sucked a few inches of it in. I don't know how well the black guys were hung but I will bet this was the fattest thing her pussy had ever taken. And unlike before her pussy had relaxed and just sucked it in, she no longer had a fear of large but her cunt embraced it. Her pussy loved it from the looks of her white lips and her hands cupping those firm white tan lined breasts, thumbs teasing her hard nipples.

Telling me about teasing her salesmen and 20 minutes of G-spot massage had her frantic for an orgasm, her mouth formed a silent "O" and she was quivering as I slowly pushed the cucumber in an inch at a time. As it got fatter and fatter she was gripping the sheets, it went as far as I could get it in and still hold it to fuck her. She had at least 6 inches in her and was smiling at herself with pride. Moving it slowly in and out I made her moan and beg me to fuck her fast, deep and hard. I knew she was ready and in her mood wanted it rough and fast now, no teasing just tear her pussy up brutally. So I did it faster and deeper as she spread wide, gritted her teeth and tried to keep from cumming too quickly. It didn't work...with only30 seconds of this half a cucumber fucking she started cumming...and gushed for the first time I had seen.

That blew me away, she has dripped a lot over the years and squirted a little pee once in a while but this was a gush of clear juices actually squirting around the cucumber and on my hands. I looked at the wet mess in awe, only in videos have I seen an actual female ejaculation and this one was all over both my hands and the sheets. She was cumming so hard she did not even realize what happened. And hell yes I tasted it; it was similar to her normal pussy juice but much saltier and thicker. It was an ego trip for me to see what I (and two other guys) had done to her. OMG, I would give the world to have her on my face and ejaculate all over me. As I write this I am rubbing my cock remembering it and hoping for another time to see it.

Usually she closes her legs for a while after cumming, but not tonight, she opened even wider for more so I pulled it all the way out then inserted it into her deep but slowly. Turns out it was what she needed...to feel it bottom out inside of her knowing she had taken it all. Her expression said she was pleased with herself and I suspect regretted not taking the long cock tonight, probably wondering now how it would have felt if she could have milked it dry in her cunt.

I had a friend that had a huge cock. It was a curse he said because the women had one of three reactions to his foot long cock. He explained as follows.

"The most common was the slammers; the ones whose legs slammed shut in fear then quickly departed the scene.

The next most common was the no pussy ones that would jerk him off or a blow job but no pussy, fun but he got bored hosing their tits or faces with his cum and hard finding one to swallow his big loads. Then he had to eat them in return and unlike me he was not a big oral sex guy so it was a chore for him. He was also not thrilled at jerking off on them as he did it so often he felt used as the women went nuts masturbating and cumming like crazy watching him squirt their chosen targets including face, tits, pussy, ass, feet, asshole and panties for a souvenir.

And the more fun ones were the tops that saw a challenge and were determined to fuck the monster cock from the top...but never on the bottom out of control. They usually took all they could and were a good fuck cumming like crazy fucking the monster. At least her got pussy and shot his load in a hot wet cunt not like a fire hose.

And the rarest of rare, the bottoms that wanted it all and made no secret they loved big cocks. They had big cocks before and liked them and were great fuck for a while but wanted to own his cock not just rent it and fuck on demand. Not good relationships but great fucks.

In other words his sex life generally was not good. Tonight Angel would have been a willing "bottom" for him. She was in a destroy my cunt mood tonight.

In a short time Angel was cumming again and did another unique thing for her, she raised her head gripping the sheets in a fist and watched the cucumber slowly going in and out of her cunt as she was cumming. Her orgasm matching the pace of the cucumber, it was a very long, slow gushy cum wetting my hand and the bed. Angel was watching her cunt just open wide as the fat cucumber slowly slid in and out and at the end of this orgasm grabbed my hand and shoved it all the way in and her body was racked in small convulsions when it bottomed out. I could see the wetness she had caused and took some of it and massaged both her soft nipples with it for me to taste later. Again she surprised me by not wanting to stop and rest...but her clit was so sensitive she turned on her side with one leg out and the other knee pulled up to her chest to shield direct clit stimulation.

The cucumber was still being held in by me so I asked what she wanted and she replied "fast and hard as you can". So I complied...this time slamming her as fast and hard as was humanly possible, I would ram the large cucumber in and let her pussy muscles force it back out holding it then slam it back into her, I watched as she bit her lip trying to fight the oncoming orgasm. The cucumber was like a piston, all the way out then all the way in a green blur and when she started cumming it seemed softly at first...she started pleading with several soft moans of "harder" then "faster"...then a strong order of a louder "HARDER!"...At that point I just gave up trying to hold the cucumber and used my palm on the end to give her all of the 10 inches inside then all the way out.

What a sight, holding one ass cheek to give easy access to fill her cunt but blocking her clit. Then I figured it out, she wanted an orgasm ripped out of her with no direct clit stimulation. The constant pile driving of her cunt was tugging on her clit with each violent ram in of the huge cucumber and she was on the verge of another and I suspected her last cum of the day. I also noticed her participation in this final cum, one finger teased her asshole and the other hand cupped and massaged a tit with a rock hard nipple. She finally came for what seemed to be forever; my arm was getting tired before she collapsed in a wet mess with a sweet cummed out smile on her face.

I am sure her orgasm lasted 20 seconds with a constant grunt with each ram and multiple "oh fucks" before going limp and popping the cucumber out. I watched as her pussy muscles relaxed and a steady stream of her ejaculate dribbled down her butt cheek crack dripping a small clear puddle on the sheet. My hands and the sheet under her was wet...my Angel had finally found out what it is like to be truly fucked to total submission. I was proud of her allowing herself to be admired, lusted after and taken in every hole by 3 men in 5 hours. As she slept she had a hand on her cunt protecting it and a sweet smile on her face.

Tomorrow morning I will tie her, gag her and using her large soft dildo and strap on belt fuck her cunt for at least thirty minutes until her full bladder floods my cock and balls like a geyser after I make her silently scream pounding her hard making her tits bounce to her chin with each hard slam...and when I am ready to cum I'll jerk off inches from her face knowing how much she hates to get it cummed on...when I start to cum I will remove her gag and force my cock in her mouth. Then I will greet her with one of my favorite morning greeting, "swallow every drop Angel".

And she does...life is good.

jmrtsus
jmrtsus
2 Followers