Life Is Good Ch. 02

Story Info
The growth if a relationship.
910 words
4.28
43.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is good - Our first morning

Morning, for me, happens when the sun arrives; it matters not when I went to sleep. This morning is like all others and I awake to the first filtered light through lace curtains. I'm aware of the head cradled on my shoulder, the disarray of hair that tickles my chin and the arm resting on my chest. I'm awake, but with Terri's leg thrown across mine, I'm captive to one still in her dreams.

As my eyes trace the lace drawn shadows across the room, my mind explores the remembered beauty beside me. The high cheek bones and almond shaped warm, expressive eyes. A dainty nose that adds so much to a pout her kissable lips are want to make, when things don't go her way. My mind continues, as my tongue has done, along the gracefully length of her slender neck, across smooth shoulders and down to the sweetest pair of high firm and tender breasts, that are capped by nipples I'm certain are perfect. The taste of her is delicious, the feel of her satin skin on my tongue is exquisite and the response when I kiss that skin is heaven. The delicate line of Terri's shoulders draws my eye down the taper of her body to a slender waist and the wink of a sensitive navel; I've licked before. Then I continue to the swell of her hips. I remember exploring from below, her ankles and ticklish calves and yes a pair of dainty ticklish feet, the backs of her knees, so kissable and her thighs warm and responsive as I part them to continue my search. I found tasks for my hands as well as my lips. I found the spot on her back just above her butt that gets warm and moist when her want grows and my hands caress there. But my lips continue, searching out other lips to caress and tickle and fondle. The feel of slender fingers grasping my hair and encouraging me onwards almost ends my resolve. The mews and sighs as I continue my tease, give me the strength to continue. I can taste the nectar of her love as I lick on her nub. That brings a shudder to her body and opens the questing, desiring, needy center of her that I find at last.

My body has been responding to this dreaming and as the lace shadows traverse the room another dreamer is reliving the night before and a stray hand is testing the dreams reality. "I trust this is because you were dreaming of me." Terri's hand has found the result of my dreaming and her gentle stroking is making a more pronounced reaction than my dreams. Her hand stops. "I could continue, I like doing this, but there's something more, I want, if you're up to it?" The raised eyebrows almost make me giggle and I haven't giggled for a long while.

"What would that be, as if I couldn't guess?" Terri bites her lip before continuing and I realize that this is not as simple as it might seem. I back peddle looking for solid ground. We're both new at this and I have no reason to hurry. As I lay my head back, my hand finds a breast to stroke and in this way we pause for a time. My hand explores the texture of her breast, as my mind remembers her taste, scent and desire.

I'm startled from my dreams by Terri's voice. "I've been reading about sex and I've talked to Kay. She says that if she was curious about something sexual she would go ahead and try it." Terri hesitates again, then rushes forward, squeezing my cock as she spurts out the last words. "I want you to fuck my ass." She stops to watch my reaction.

I stop to check my reaction. Our eyes lock and for an hour, it seems, we just stare. "It's something I've thought about. I've never even asked Kim. Kay and I haven't had enough time playing to get around to asking. You've only made love once, are you sure you want to try this before you explore other ways of playing?"

"It's not that I want it to happen now. I just don't want to keep silent until I don't get around to asking. But I do want something now! " Her hand is active again, stroking me and even tugging as though that could get me harder.

"Your wish is my command." Slipping from beneath her slender weight, which has trapped me, I'm faced with the nipples I remember and retrace the map I drew last night, from nipple to nipple to navel and below. My hands find her ticklish feet as my lips explore ankles and calves; kissing the backs of delicate knees, before venturing towards tender thighs and upward. My hands press willing thighs apart, before finding that soft warm spot at the base of her spine that tells me so much about where she is. As I raise my eyes and view my ultimate goal; I hear the garage door announce the arrival of the remaining two of our household. There's no helping it, this will take time.

"Charles, please hurry, I'll be old before you're done." Her squirming does nothing to aid my progress.

"Oh! I hope this is fate speaking; I hope"

Next – Life is good – Brunch and Beyond