Life Is Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DFWDOM
DFWDOM
3 Followers

Gloria leaned back on the lounge aware of the growing sensations between her legs. She looked up at the ceiling and started to laugh. "Let me get this straight, Tess. Martin told you before you got married about his kinky side and you were shocked but agreed to give it a try. Sounds to me like you've got a bit of a kinky side as well." Gloria took a drag of her Winston and blew the blue smoke to the ceiling. "Then you got to fuck these different men with Martin's approval. But, you ended all that because one of the men was falling for you and most of the women were bi. Then Martin, trying anything, wanted a little light submissive play but the nipple clamps hurt you. Then Martin asked you to flirt with guys, maybe even fuck them, and then tell him about it because it would turn him on. Have I got it right?"

Tess just sat for a moment staring at the carpet. "That's basically right, Gloria. There are a few gaps here and there but you're basically right. And I'm afraid that Martin, despite what he says, will satisfy his kinky side somewhere else. I wish he were more like Doug, you know, no kink, just straightforward sex."

Gloria turned toward Tess with a big smile on her face. "Is that what you think? You think Doug and I have this vanilla relationship? I can see how you would think that just like we never saw any kink in your relationship with Martin. I never knew about your having sex with other men. Never suspected it. I'll tell you one thing, though. I think that Martin is the one that's confused. Tess, you have enjoyed sex with the other men and you have told Martin just that. Then you change your mind about it all and leave Martin hanging out to dry. I don't understand your position any more than he does. Girl, I'm going to enlighten you. As you know, Doug and I have been married for fourteen years. Tess, grab hold of yourself, we have been swinging for ten of those years, 3somes, 4somes and 1somes. What do you think about that?"

"Well," said Tess, "I think you're pulling my leg a bit and I don't think you're taking me seriously."

"Oh you dear sweet thing, Tess. I'm sorry if you think I'm not taking you seriously. The fact is that I am taking you very seriously but you don't believe that Doug and I are swingers and more."

Tess started coming out of her melancholy and focused on Gloria's eyes. "You're serious aren't you. You and Doug are swingers."

"And more." said Gloria as she gave Tess a gentle pat on her forearm, "We have done everything that Martin has asked you to do. We still do. About once a month we have some sort of sexual excursion involving couples, single men and women and some just one on one. A couple more things, my dear innocent Tess, we also love the light submissive play that you say you don't like and I just love eating pussy and playing with tits. Just a moment, I'll be right back."

Gloria jumped to her feet and nearly ran out of the sunroom. Tess' mind was swirling and she was not a little excited by Gloria's startling admission. "Good God," she thought, "all these years and never a hint." Tess squirmed on the lounge and noticed her pussy was getting wet.

In a few minutes Gloria returned to the sunroom carrying a small canvas tote bag. She sat down next to Tess on the lounge. "So, you don't believe me. Let me show you a few things that Doug and I enjoy." Gloria reached into the bag and pulled out a small plastic bag and opened it. "See these, they are nipple clamps, well not really clamps, we just call them that." There were a variety of clamps, some tension loaded and some with thumbscrew adjustments that can be as firm or loose as desired. "We like this set the best." They were the thumbscrew type, gold in color resembling a gold ring with a threaded hole and with a flanged turning head.

"And you guys really use those?" asked Tess.

"Sure do, and more. Take them and look at them."

Tess took the clamps in her hands and looked at them curiously. "Don't they hurt?"

"Those let you have as much pressure as you want." said Gloria, "Sometimes I like a little pain. It turns me on and sure as hell turns Doug on. Of course, other times I just like the sensation of them hanging from my nipples."

"The ones that Martin got hurt my nipples and I didn't like them."

"OK," said Gloria, "he might have been a little clumsy. Try them on for size and see what you think."

"Here?" "Now?" gasped Tess. "I don't know."

"Oh go ahead, silly," giggled Gloria, "there's just the two of us here."

"Well," sighed Tess, "I guess it wouldn't hurt, if you think it's OK."

"Good God," laughed Tess, "sometimes you can be just too much. Take off that blouse and bra and bare those tits, woman. I'll bare mine, too."

Tess fiddled with the buttons on her blouse and finally it fell open. She watched Gloria pull her sweater over her head toss it on the rocker next to the lounge. Gloria's bra hooked in front, as she unhooked it, it her full round breasts fell free and rested on her chest. She had small pink nipples that started to harden as they were exposed to the air in the sunroom.

Tess stared at Gloria's breasts. "Those are really beautiful," she thought to herself. She took another swig of wine and popped her bra from the back. Her equally full breasts had small pink nipples and they were already hard but not from the cool air.

"Hey, kid, you have a great set of tits, I'll bet the guys love them a bunch" said Gloria, "now try out those nipple clamps."

Tess took one of the clamps in her fingers and eyed it. It seemed simple enough, put the ring over the nipple and turn the bolt onto the nipple. She fumbled with it though, and it fell to the floor.

"Here, babe, let me give you a hand." Gloria picked up the clamp and put the ring over Tess' left nipple. "That feel alright?"

Tess shuddered a bit as Gloria put the ring over her nipple. The metal was cool and the slight touch of Gloria's fingers on her breast made Tess' breath quicken. The sight of Gloria's ample breasts swinging freely just above her lap was involuntarily making her clit start to tingle. "It's OK."

"Now you hold the ring in place and turn the bolt until it tightens to your nipple. Stop when you want to."

Tess turned the bolt until it touched her nipple. She shook a little at its touch. She looked up at Gloria with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Is it tight enough to stay on your nipple by itself?" asked Gloria.

Tess let the ring go and it fell to the floor. "Look, lady, if we are going to get anywhere with that thing I'll have to help you." said Gloria. Gloria again picked up the ring and put it over Tess' nipple. She then started to turn the bolt and tighten it to Tess' nipple. She watched Tess' eyes close as she turned the bolt. When she was sure she had it tight enough not to fall off she stopped. "How's that, does it hurt?"

"No, that's about right." Tess could feel the flat end of the bolt pressing against her nipple. As much as she didn't want it to, it felt good and she could feel the wetness between her thighs increase. "Maybe a little tighter."

"Well," taunted Gloria, "you tighten it to your liking and then put the other one on, personally I like it pretty tight."

Tess put the other clamp on her right nipple and tightened it just enough to not fall off. The clamps now hung from Tess' nipples and she could feel the pull they made. Strangely she felt no pain, just a slight pressure and the tug from the weight of the clamps. Tess took another swig of wine and lit up a Winston. "Well, it doesn't hurt," she said, "and you say you like it really tight?"

"Yes I do. Here, let me show you." Gloria reached into the small bag and pulled out another set of clamps similar to the ones that now adorned Tess. She attached them to her nipples and turned the bolts until it was obvious they were attached very firmly. "Now, Tess, feel how tight these are on my nipples."

Tess let her fingers touch the exposed tip of Gloria's nipples and found that they were hard and saw that the bolts had squeezed them nearly flat. "Doesn't that hurt?" she asked Gloria.

"A little," Gloria said, "But that's the whole point of the thing, it wouldn't be fun if it didn't hurt a little. I get a kick out of nipple toys and so does Doug. We use them often. Tighten yours until it hurts a little, and don't be a wimp and release the pressure. Also, I loved it when you touched my nipples."

Gloria and Tess, both topless with clamps attached to their nipples started laughing but stopped abruptly when they heard a voice from the sunroom door. "Well, what do we have here?" asked Doug. He had been standing there just a moment observing the two lovely topless women in his sunroom. "You guys having some fun?"

Tess saw Doug in the door and immediately put her arms around her naked breasts in an attempt to cover them. She felt the nipple clamps rub against her arms and suddenly felt a wave of humiliation sweep through her body. Strangely, she felt her nipples trying to harden against the nipple clamps.

Gloria looked up at Doug and laughed. "Hey big guy, what are you doing home so early? Obviously we were not expecting you."

"Obviously, and I could ask you the same question." He took in Gloria's full naked breasts and the fact she was wearing his favorite nipple clamps. His gaze shifted to Tess and he smiled at her failed attempt to cover her own full breasts whose nipples wore the same type clamps. He chuckled, "I only had one appointment this afternoon and it canceled, so I decided to take the rest of the day off. Looks like I made a very good choice. Mind if I join in?"

Tess was embarrassed beyond belief. Here was her friend's husband seeing her in this unforgiving position and there wasn't anything she could do about it. "Look, Doug," she said, "I am so embarrassed. Just turn your back to me and I'll grab my things and leave at once."

"Don't be silly," chided Gloria, "stay where you are and, for God's sake, let your arms down. Doug has already seen all that you are trying to cover up. Come on in, Doug, the computers went down and they let us off for the day. Tess and I are having a little discussion about lifestyles."

Doug entered the sunroom and pulled a padded wicker chair up to the lounge where Tess and Gloria were sitting. He positioned the chair where he was facing them about two feet away. "What lifestyles?" he asked with a grin on his face. "My, my, Tess, your tits look so very delicious, especially with the nipple clamps. What are you girls doing, is this a tit show and tell?"

Tess' skin was burning. She wanted to run, she wanted to become invisible but she couldn't move. She just sat there trying to hide her breasts but to no avail.

"Kind of," said Gloria, "Tess here has a problem and she came over to talk to me about it. Seems that Martin is a kinky guy that doesn't want to live a vanilla sex lifestyle. In fact he wants a sex life very similar to ours. Tess feels that life is not for her and she's afraid her position will drive Martin out. I was trying to tell Tess about us but I didn't think it was sinking in, so I had just started to show her some of our toys when you came in. And, oh, by the way, it seems that the so very innocent and proper Miss Tess is not that at all. But I'll let her tell you herself."

Those words burned through Tess' brain. How could she tell Doug what she had told Gloria? "What the, hell," she thought, "I'm cornered and not feeling much pain." She dropped her arms and looked at Doug. "Do you really like my breasts?"

Doug sat back in the wicker and looked at Tess. He could see she was distraught and sought to put her at ease. "Mind if I have a glass of that wine?" he asked nobody. He reached over to the end table and poured a glass. He saw the package of Winstons and pulled one out, fired it up and sipped on his wine. "Are those your butts in that ashtray?" he asked Tess, "I didn't know you smoked."

"Well, I didn't know you did either," exclaimed Tess, "I didn't know a lot that you do."

"Now you do, and yes, I really do like your breasts, especially with those nipple clamps. They are beautiful. Do you wear nipple clamps regularly?"

Tess gazed at Doug. He was a rustic guy, muscular and tan, about six feet tall, 190 lbs. His shaggy gray hair complimented his shiny blue eyes. His demeanor was that of a man at ease and comfortable in his world. His cowboy jeans, boots and old denim shirt belied the fact that he was a psychologist and had his own private practice. He was easy and fun to be around. He and Martin were good buddies and watched sports together on TV. "No, smart ass, Martin tried them on me and they hurt."

Gloria's nipple clamps were getting her excited. "Doug," she said, "poor Tess here is afraid to let go, she needs to somehow realize that her sexual desires are not very different than ours or Martin's. I think she needs convincing."

Doug saw that Gloria was indeed getting excited. He could always tell. In her early fifties and the mother of three, she no longer had the figure she had in her twenties but she wasn't bad. None of the three children were Doug's. She had been married to their father for twenty years before their divorce. She had short bouncy frosted hair that was treated every month to hide the gray that was invading. Her little girl face seemed to always be smiling and happy. Her lips were not as full as she would have liked but were very attractive. She was licking them slightly and that is what gave her away to Doug. She always licked her lips when she became sexually excited. "Really," he said, "how do you suppose we can do that?" His voice had an "I already know the answer" sound to it.

"For starters, said Gloria, "why don't you come over here and sit between us and tell Tess about our non-vanilla sex life. I mean, you're already staring at her lovely tits and I know you would like to be closer. That OK with you, Tess?"

"Sure," said Tess laughing, "why not? Maybe he can get a better look."

Doug got up from the wicker and wedged himself in between Tess and Gloria on the lounge. Tess' intoxicating perfume instantly engulfed him. He had always been attracted to Tess. She always had a very sexy aroma about her and today was no different. She, too, had lost her girlish figure but he appreciated her round curves and ample bosom. Her face was beautiful, more so than Gloria's. Martin had always said that she had that 1940's pin-up girl face, dark brown eyes, full red lips and high cheek bones.

Doug chuckled to himself. Here he was sitting between two good looking women who were bare breasted and bearing nipple clamps. "What did you tell her about us?" he asked Gloria.

"I'm not going to tell you. If I did that Tess would think that we were pulling her leg and wouldn't believe us. You just start anywhere you want."

"OK," said Doug, "but I have to tell you that sitting here between the two of you is affecting me, if you know what I mean. Here goes. I guess, Tess, that we had been married about three or four years. Sex between us was good, if not regimented, you know, oops, it's Saturday night, sex night. That sort of thing. One night we were out to dinner at Spangles. Since we had to wait for our table we went to the bar for a drink and sat at a small table just a few feet from the bar. Suddenly Gloria nearly choked on her drink. I asked her what was the matter and she said that she had just seen the sexiest guy walk by and his good looks startled her. I just laughed and about that time we were escorted to our table."

"During dinner I asked Gloria about her being startled by the good looking sexy guy. She said that she always liked to look at good looking guys and fantasize about having sex with them. Tess, I'm not going to drag this thing out. I'll answer any questions you might have but now I'm going to just give you the highlights." Doug was using his professional skills to put Tess more at ease.

"Over a period of time, Gloria and I discussed how we were both enthralled and fantasized about having sex with other partners. Personally, I had always wanted to watch her fuck another guy. In time we agreed to try swinging, wife swapping. We started going to a swingers club and, although the pickings were few, we did manage to meet up with an acceptable couple. We went to their home and had wonderful sex. I finally got to see Gloria fuck another guy."

Doug noticed Tess out the side of his eye, she was tightening her nipple clamps a little bit. Not wanting her to notice his stare, he quickly looked away to Gloria. She had noticed Tess as well and had a slight knowing smile on her face. "Tess," said Doug, "could I reach around you and get another glass of wine and a cigarette?"

"Sure," said Tess, "you want me to do it? I'm closer."

"Naw, I've got it." He reached around Tess and as he did his arms brushed Tess' breasts. "Sorry," he said.

"Shit, bubba, felt kinda good. I mean we're all friends here." She laughed.

"Did to me, too." said Doug smiling. "How are those clamps feeling?"

"They don't hurt," said Tess, "they feel sexy." She took another swig of wine.

"Good." Anyway, as I was saying, we swung with that couple and one other for about a year. Not every week mind you, more like once a month. The second couple is when Gloria realized it was OK to enjoy another woman sexually. Now Gloria says that is not bisexual, she says that she is trisexual. That is she is willing to try anything once." Doug and Gloria both laughed at that remark. "After about a year we decided to try for a 3some with another guy."

"It was very difficult for us to meet an acceptable man because there are so many slobs and liars out there. But we did. We did it by hanging out at very upscale hotel bars. There are lots of businessmen who are traveling and they usually hang out at the bars in their hotels. Gloria picks one and brazenly goes over and invites him to join us. We then make the determination as to the guy's suitability. I think I have enjoyed our threesomes as much as any activity. We have had some very, very hot sex with single males and females."

"It was Gloria that suggested that she strike out on her own on some nights and get laid. She would then come home and tell me all about it. It was also Gloria that brought up submissive play. It was me that brought up open flirting."

"Those are the highlights, Tess. Gloria, are we in tune with our descriptions?"

"You're right on, Honey. Told you I was telling the truth," she bragged to Tess.

"It seems like you were." said Tess, "How do you go about screwing without Doug? Aren't you afraid?"

"I would be if Doug weren't with me when I pick someone up. You see, Doug and I go separately to the bar in the hotel. We sit at different places and no one knows that we are really together. If I pick someone out I invite him to sit with me. We go from there and Doug is never far away. Doug loves to watch me turn the guys on. We still do that but it seldom leads to sex with the other guy because we have "regulars" that notify us when they'll be in town. So you see, I'm not afraid. Just have to be careful."

At that, Gloria got up. "I've got a few more things I want to show you. I'll be back in a few minutes. You two be nice, hear?" Gloria had a big smile on her cute face as she fled the sunroom with her bare breasts bouncing.

"How long have you had the nipple clamps on?" Dough asked Tess.

"I don't know, about forty five minutes."

"I think it's time to remove them. Not a good idea to leave them on for over an hour if you're not used to them. OK?" asked Doug.

"OK." said the aroused Tess.

Doug turned and faced Tess. He loosened the nipple clamps and slowly removed them so as not to hurt her. He placed the clamps back into the plastic bag. "It's best to massage the nipples after they've been bound. Do you mind if I do that?"

Tess' mind had been taking in all that Doug and Gloria had told her about their sex life. The wine still warmed her and she was not the least bit chilly even though she was topless and it was a raw day outside. She was very excited and sitting next to topless Gloria and good looking Doug had only served to heighten her excitement. "Oh please do, that would feel really good."

DFWDOM
DFWDOM
3 Followers