Life is Just the In-Betweens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you about to come?"

"No, I masturbated a little while ago in the bathroom. I will take more time to come. But this is the best sex I have had till now, darling. I hope I never come," Akash said holding me tight in his arms.

"Be slow, my arse hole might tear," I said with some urgency.

"Oh, sorry", he said while slowing down the thrust.

The passionate thrust, his wet licking, the heaving, the wild biting and moaning went on for a while before he ejaculated. He suddenly removed his dick out from my arse. He looked straight into my eyes. He was straining for something.

"Go down and suck my cock," he ordered without bothering to talk in low voices. I quickly turned towards him and went down to suck his throbbing dick. It was still moving in and out as if in the act of sex. I took it in the mouth. It tasted strange, his cum was the saving grace. He thrust hard and fast and he was now moaning loudly without a care. I was so worried about being caught by his parents. But he would have none of it. My head was tightly held by him and in about a minute the entire ejaculation was thrown into my mouth. And as always I gulped it down because I always liked the taste of cum. It is full of proteins, they say, or rather I argue.

I slowly went up to his face to kiss him thank you.

When he started to kiss me I suddenly noticed his father standing behind the thin curtain at the doorway. He was watching us. I froze. I was absolutely sure that he knew what we were doing. He could see us clearly in the light of the TV screen. We both were naked. After all that loud moaning no one should be left in doubt. I quickly went down to fetch my shorts and rolled out of the bed. I took my kurta from the floor and wore it within seconds. Akash looked at me with amusement all over his face. I bend down and spoke to him with rising panic.

"Your father is watching us from behind the curtain," I said.

Akash turned to look at the doorway. But there was no one now. I walked towards the main door ready to scoot if his father came in charging. But there was only the light from TV screen playing various colours into the room. I was absolutely sure Akash's father had been watching us. Akash now got up completely naked from the bed. He had a fabulous body structure - I could see the tuft of dark pubic hair in the fair skin so inviting. The hair under his arms was also just like his pubic hair. Akash was one hell of a sex bomb. He did not wear his lungi, he walked naked into the room inside.

His arse was like those beautiful sculpted figures you see in Kajuraho books. I could hear some conversation between him and his father. Then in another minute he came back. He wore his shorts and T-shirt at ease. I opened the door and walked out. He followed me. I did not stop walking till we reached the main gate of Kalina campus. Akash just walked beside me. There was only a small eatery opened as it was nearly 1 am. There was no one around, except for the shop owner and his assistant. The traffic was also thin on the road. Akash held my elbow and led me to the eatery and sat down in one of the stools. I sat beside him still shaken by what had happened. I have never been caught having sex, leave alone being caught having sex with a man. Akash held my hand on the table and spoke reassuringly. He was calm and even had a little bit of an amused look at my stressed-out disposition.

"Take it easy, darling Ravi. Nothing has gone wrong. The only thing that went wrong is that I did not give you a blow job. I was looking forward to that so much ever since I met you at Sterling cinema in the morning."

"But your father was watching us, Akash. I am not lying, I really saw his shadow. He was staring at what we were doing. He must have heard your loud moaning also. We are fucked."

Akash laughed at my plight.

"Don't worry, dear Ravi. My father sees me having sex with my male and female friends almost every other day. My mother also knows about it. What is the big deal? Are they not having sex inside there? Just take it easy."

I was stunned by Akash's argumentative skills. Now I could understand why Akash was so forthright. He was used to that kind of life. I looked away for a long while and Akash gave me my space. Finally, I spoke to him with a much controlled voice.

"Fine, Akash. All in a day's work, I guess."

"I can't come back to your house after all that. I will spend my night at the neighbour's house."

Akash did not wait long to respond as he was expecting me to behave that way.

"Okay, you can leave for home. I will drop you at Ambernath. But you have to promise me something."

I was a little perplexed. But his smile told me what he wanted.

"Fine, dear Akash. You can suck me in the car when we reach Ambernath. You are one-of-a-kind friend."

"No doubt in that," Akash said with a wink.

12