Life is Really Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers

"Damn, you almost make me want to cry. I can't ask for anything better than that. I am low maintenance by the way. Cooking in the camper or outside is perfect with me. Don't try to change your plans. She told me what they were, and I am more than happy to follow the same route. Agreed?"

"Agreed. Let's finish our breakfasts and start on our adventure." We finished both platters and I paid the bill. She had left her suitcase by the front counter where I picked it up and led her to the camper. Once inside, she exclaimed her pleasure at such a nice and comfortable place to stay in while we traveled. I put her suitcase on the sofa and suggested that she wait until we got on the highway before she unpacked since I had a lot of stop lights before we were on the road. She agreed.

As I started towards the driver's seat, she took my arm and said, "Alex, I am really looking forward to this, but I will admit to being nervous too. Can we...can we start this with a kiss?"

"Kisses are the easiest thing we can share with each other. You can have one anytime you want one; just ask, or don't ask and just take one." I pulled her into my arms and we shared our first kiss. Her lips were soft and pliant and my tongue sought hers and found it. Finally, I felt her relax and she returned the kiss with fervor. I broke it and without letting go from her I said, "Dana, I don't know that much about you yet, but from what I was told, you were free and fun loving in school. I feel that you are a little tense now. For whatever reason that is, starting right now, let it go. You are free to want, ask for, or just take anything you want. I am not going to say 'no' or 'later' or anything like that. I sense that you have been living under restrictions; there are none on this trip."

"Do you mean that?" I nodded. "Then kiss me again, dammit. That one wasn't enough." That I did and she took complete control of this kiss until she was ready to break it. When she finally did, she said, "That is enough for now, but I will want a lot more of that later."

"That will be easier than I thought it would be." I went to the driver's seat and pulled out a map.

"What are you looking for, Alex?"

"I intended to leave four hours ago and had picked place to stop for the night here. Unless we drive until midnight, I am looking for a place around here to stop for the night."

"There is a small state park here that is very nice and has water and electrical hook ups. I have been there a couple of times."

"Then that will be our target for today. We should get there in daylight so we can cook outside."

She sat down and took my hand and said, "Drive." I did.

We drove, talked, and teased each other. We talked about our childhood and college experiences. The only things we didn't talk about were Jeanne and her husband. Jeanne was always in the camper with us, but she was a silent companion.

When we got to the park that Dana had mentioned, I found it to be a very beautiful place with a lake just beyond our campsite. I easily hooked up the power and water and we were in business. Dana rummaged around the kitchen looking for things for dinner. Once she yelled, "It looks like a man went shopping for this trip."

"It was!" I yelled back. I knew that I had bought a variety of things, but that she hadn't found them yet. I could tell that she was getting more comfortable as we drove and talked. She had also insisted on kisses at regular times which I was happy to give. When we stopped, she had insisted on a full body kiss again to mark the start of our first night together. That kiss was even better than the ones when we started.

She chose chicken breasts and prepared them to be grilled on our camp grill rather than the wood one provided by the park. While I tended the grill, she prepared several vegetables and garlic bread. She also discovered the stash of beer and wine and wanted to know who the beer was for. I told her to hush and open the wine. As we ate, I told her about my earlier expectation. She laughed and asked if she looked like either one of them. I told her bluntly that there was no comparison at all. She laughed again.

When things were cleaned up and put away, I asked if she would like coffee, coffee with brandy, or another glass of wine. She chose the coffee with brandy which was also my choice. As I made the coffee, she said that she was going to get more comfortable. A minute later, she came out and said, "I guess that I wasn't thinking that it would get this cool in the evenings. All I brought were light things that are too thin to wear in the cool evenings."

"Lucky you; I have come prepared for all contingencies. " She laughed. I dug out the tee shirts and lounging pajamas that I had stored.

"Oh are these for you to wear, Alex?" She grinned.

"I thought about it, but they are too small. They were intended for someone else, but now they are yours."

"Normally, I wouldn't want to wear someone else's hand me downs, but in this case, I will make an exception." She took the items and went to the back bedroom. I made our coffee and when I was settled back in the sofa, she came out wearing one of the lounging pajama sets. It looked perfect on her. She smiled a little nervously because they were revealing even if they were covering. The material hugged her body and revealed her sensuous curves especially her well rounded breasts and their pert nipples that were already standing at attention. We drank our coffee and only talked a little. I for one was just enjoying being with her.

When we finished, she took the cups and rinsed them and put them on the counter so we could use them in the morning again. Then she stood before me. "I think that it is time for bed. Are you ready?"

"Dana, I have enjoyed you thoroughly today, but I said I wasn't going to rush you or anything. If you want, I can sleep here on the couch."

"Close your eyes." I did and I heard only a small rustling sound. "Now open them and tell me why you want to sleep on the couch."

I opened them and found that she had unbuttoned the pajama tops and pulled back the sides. I was looking at her perfect breasts demanding me to kiss and suck them. "I can't think of a single reason to sleep on the couch."

"I thought so. Up and follow me." I stood and followed her delightful ass down the short hall and into the bedroom. She shut the door and held out her arms telling to take her top off. I did and she crawled into bed. "Undress. I don't want to have to waste time undressing you." I stripped down to my underwear. "Those too; you can take these off when you are ready." She rubbed the satin of the pants. I dropped my underpants and heard her suck in her breath as I crawled into bed next to her.

At that point, I didn't need to be pointed or urged. I took her in my arms and kissed her. She melted into my arms and responded as our tongues sought each other and her hands went to my ass and caressed me. I raised my hand and felt one of those perfect breasts for the first time and as hard as her nipples were already, they expanded further under my touch. My fingers were followed by my mouth and lips a moment later. She wasted no time at all in finding my cock with her hand and explored its length and girth. Like her nipples, it also grew under her touch. It wasn't long before my hand went under her pants and felt her firm ass, but I also kept on moving and pulled her pants down and then off.

"What took you so long?"

"I told you that I was slow and wouldn't rush."

"Well hurry, this girl doesn't like to be kept waiting." I gently bit her nipple and earned a big "Ahhh" for my efforts. To justify our urgency, it was our first time together and we were both impatient. She began pulling my cock to where it belonged and I refused to wait any longer. A moment later, I slipped inside her and she came. I stayed inside her and waited for her to finish her first come with me. I hoped that we would have many more before our trip was over. She felt wonderful to hold and to touch and to be inside of.

A few minutes later, she put her hand on my ass and caressed it before whispering, "That was so wonderful, I can't tell you in words. I hope that you are ready because I have a lot more of those for you tonight."

"I want every single one." I began moving inside her and she began growling in my ear and nibbling on it. She came again a few minutes later and I waited again for her to recover.

When she did, she said, "I don't know what you do to me, but I have never ever come twice that quickly. This time, I want you to come inside me when I come if you can hold it that long."

"Your wish is my command." I started moving again and she took longer this time before she begged me to come with her. I was ready and when she spasmed the first time, I filled her womb with my seed.

She screamed, "Oh yes, yes. That is the one. Oh God, thank you. That is the one I wanted." Then she buried her face in my chest and cried. All I could do was hold her closely and let her work her way through her emotions.

When she finished sniffling, I pulled away from her just enough to be able to look at her. "Are you all right?"

She smiled and said, "I am more than all right. Honey, I just came more times than I have in total over the last six months. I thought that something was wrong with me. And when I felt you come inside me, you made me feel beautiful and wanted again."

"I don't know why you have been ignored, but while we are together, you will not be ignored or unappreciated. I thought that I have had the best sex in my life, but you have matched that."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes, I do. This was the first time we have been together and we don't even know what we each like yet. It will only get better from my point of view."

She kissed me tenderly. "Can you go again tonight?"

"Are you kidding? You might get to sleep before dawn if you are lucky."

"Right now, I feel very lucky. Love me, honey; make me come again."

She came twice the second time which lasted at least twice as long as our first time. After another break where we each had a glass of water, we went at it again. This time she found a tiger lurking somewhere inside her and we lasted for close to forty five minutes of teasing, demanding, and begging each other to come. It wasn't dawn yet, but that was it for the night. I pulled a new quilt over us and she snuggled close in my arms. I stroked her hair and face while kissing her breasts gently. She sighed before I turned her head and kissed her lips good night.

I woke up first in the morning and she was spooned against my back. Her hand was lying on my cock. As I relived the previous night, I figured that for whatever reason, her husband had been ignoring her and when he did pay attention to her, he probably spent little time on her satisfaction. Therefore, I would pay as much attention to her while we were together as she was willing to take. I also realized that this would not be hard for me to do at all. If she was close to being my fantasy woman, she was also close to being my real world woman too. She was very different from Jeanne physically, but the effect she had on me was virtually the same. After this trip was over, I wasn't sure if I would want for Jeanne and Dana to visit in person or not. The thought of being with her again would be exciting, but that might also create bigger problems than I wanted to deal with. I eased myself out of bed and went to make coffee.

When it was done, I carried the carafe and two cups outside and set up the fold-up lounge chair and sat down to enjoy the morning. I wore only a tee shirt and my underpants. I had barely gotten settled when I heard rustling inside and Dana came out too. She was wearing one of the new tee shirts I had bought and a pair of panties. The tee shirt was intended to be a little tight and show off the wearer's assets. With Dana, about all it did was change the color of her skin and assets. It was tight and revealing. "What does a girl have to do to get a cup of coffee around here?"

"Well, she might ask, but it will cost you a kiss."

"You sell your coffee too cheap. How about two of them?'

"Only if you insist. I'm not greedy."

"But I am." She leaned over and kissed me gently with her tongue tracing my lips. I put my hands on her hips and when she broke the kiss, I pulled her into my lap.

"What is this for?"

"You insisted on two kisses and the second one will be better this way."

"Will this chair hold both of us?"

"It holds me and you are light as a feather."

"No I'm not! I have been told that I have gotten fat."

I was tempted to just blurt out that her husband was an idiot, but restrained myself. "Someone needs to get a scale and glasses. There is nothing fat about you at all."

"Maybe it is because someone seems to like skinny little petite girls."

"Some men do; I think that it makes them feel powerful. They can't handle a real woman and seek out girls to make them feel good."

She laid her head on my shoulder and asked, "And what kind of woman do you like?"

"That's simple. First, I want her to be a woman and not a girl. Second, I like a smart and beautiful woman who is confident and secure in herself. And last, I like a woman who likes to kiss. Do you know anyone who fits that description?"

"I know one who fits most of that description."

"Well I can see that she has all of the qualities, but hasn't used some of the recently. Those have gotten a little rusty."

"What can you do about that rust?"

"I will have to think about that a little and I think best when I am being kissed."

Her lips went to mine and we were immediately lost in each other. Soon my hands were caressing her sides and stomach. From there, it didn't long until I was cupping her beasts and teasing her nipples into full arousal. Then I moved my hands down and caressed her legs. They spread as far apart as they could in the chair and I sought the soft and sensitive skin of her inner thighs. She began moaning inside my mouth. A moment later, I was gently caressing her panty covered womanhood. She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder and gurgled in pleasure. Her hand snaked down and grasped my re-inflating manhood.

I whispered to her, "Pull your panties and my underpants down and then sit on my lap." I could feel her breath getting more ragged but she didn't move. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No, I am going to do that but I wondered if I could, you know, suck on you for a minute before I sat down."

I kissed her head, "Dana, you don't have to ask permission. Consider it your love toy that you can touch, play with, or kiss anytime you want."

"And if I wanted to taste you?"

"It is yours and you can do anything you want with it when you want."

I could tell that her nipples had gotten even harder as I gave her permission to do what she wanted.

"I used to love doing that but it has been ten years, so I might be out of practice." She whispered very quietly.

"You never forget how to give someone pleasure. There isn't a right way or a wrong way to show your love to someone. I will be showing you that love in the same way sometime today." She shuddered and got down on her knees between my legs. My underpants were pulled down to my ankles and her mouth found me and gently kissed the tip. Then her tongue came out and licked the crown lovingly. I just let her explore and rediscover what she had been missing. I caressed her head and shoulder to reassure her that I loved it when she took me entirely in her mouth. I was in no danger of coming soon, so I just let her have her way.

I was surprised when she stopped sooner than I expected. She stood up and said, "Take my panties off. That is your job." I eagerly did that. Then she turned around facing away from me and sat back down while carefully holding me as I entered her again. She slowly slid down until I was fully inside her. When she was satisfied, she leaned back until she was lying on my chest. "Is this one of the ways you want me, lover?"

"I want you anyway we can. This is different but perfect. You will have to do most of the work because it is hard for me to move."

"You don't mind?"

"Why should I? Right now, you feel perfectly wonderful. I could stay like this all day. It would only get better if you moved the way you want."

"You make a girl feel really good about herself."

That was when I lost it. "Time out. Dana, I don't know what drives your husband and I don't want to know. He is a fucking idiot and someone should beat the crap out of him. You are with me and I want anything and everything you want or need. There are no exceptions. When this is over, I am going to have a hard time letting you go back to him. I am going to have an equally hard time facing Jeanne and telling her about how I feel about you. I don't know how she will respond to that. But until that moment, those issues do not exist."

In this position, I couldn't see the smile on her face. She began rising and falling on me gently. She also took one of my hands and put it under her top and put my other hand on her mound. Then she put her head on shoulder and said, "Let me fuck you and come inside me, lover. Don't hold back. I never want you to wait for me or hold back. I just want you."

I didn't have to hold back because when I felt her getting close, I nudged her clit and she came. When she was ready again, I growled in her ear, "I am going to fill you with my cum and I have a lot waiting for you."

"I want every drop you have to give me. Fuck me, fill my pussy, come inside me." She increased the speed of her movements and we both came at the same time. Then she began to relax in my arms again. "Now, what does a girl have to do to get a cup of coffee around this place?"

"You could ask, but the price is a kiss."

"Damn you and your teasing. If you keep this up, we won't go anywhere today."

"And the problem is?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." She kissed me, but this time, I poured her a cup of coffee. I wanted to make it to a new place for today. There was a special festival that I wanted us to go to tonight.

We had a light breakfast and left before nine in the morning. I stopped at noon for fuel and she pulled me into the back and we each had lunch at the Y. We spent an hour together and each savored the best that we had to offer each other. For the rest of the trip, she wore one of the tight shirts and usually rode wearing only her panties. When we stopped which we often did to explore, she slipped on her shorts or jeans and put on the vest to cover her obviously aroused breasts.

When we got to the town with the Old Timers Festival, we found a place at a nearby park to set up. Fortunately, we could walk to the festival. We walked around looking at the displays and booths. We ate bar-b-que and laughed. We listened to the old time music and when the featured performer started, we danced along with almost everyone else. It was almost midnight before we walked back to the camper hand-in-hand. That night we only made love once, but it was extremely enjoyable and free.

We slept late on Sunday and made love before we got up to make coffee. I didn't have a destination for that day and let Dana decide. She suggested that we go in a more northerly direction. So we that is the way we went. We stopped that day at a regular commercial campground and enjoyed an impromptu cookout with some of the other road warriors as they referred to themselves. Besides food, I contributed the case of beer which had been untouched and wasn't likely to be consumed. That made everyone happy because we were in a dry area. We also contributed a bottle of wine which was matched by several others. It was a mellow group when we broke up at 11:00 and each went to our campers. That night, I put Dana on her hands and knees and made love with her doggy style. That seemed to really turn her on as she came three times to my one. When we finished, she took me in her mouth and wouldn't let it go until I had filled her mouth with the same stuff that I had deposited inside her earlier.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers