Life is Too Short Not to Try Ch. 03

Story Info
Jason and Amy help a friend in need.
2.8k words
4.11
6k
00

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining bright through windows that following morning. The smell of bacon and coffee greeting my senses. I could hear Jason humming in the kitchen. He sounds so happy. I decided to remain naked under my robe.

I brushed out my hair quickly in front of the dresser mirror and threw up my hair in a ponytail as I wandered into the kitchen. He asked me to sit down at the kitchen table with a smile and a wink as he pulled out my chair for me. Then I was treated to a bacon flavored kiss.

"Good morning, would you like some pancakes with your eggs love?" He asked as he put down my coffee cup.

"Good morning, yes, please, oh how you do spoil me." I said with a smile and a sigh.

"You deserve to be spoiled, baby." He said as he came up to me from behind gave me a huge hug, then reached down and tweaked one of my nipples." I jumped and cried out. I could see his smirk as he turned back towards the kitchen.

After he set down our plates, I gave him quick smack on his ass and called him a brat as he went to sit down across from me. To which he blew a kiss at me in answer. I looked into his eyes as we ate and though about how lucky I am to be married to such an amazing man. Then I started thinking about poor Andy.

"What's the matter babe?" Jason asked me.

"It was really nice seeing Andy yesterday. It was always fun having them come over to play cards and board games with us. Did he say what had happened between him and Sarah? She stopped talking to me all of a sudden, a few months ago. She was always kind of a cold fish, so I haven't exactly missed our conversations." I told him.

"According to him, her being a cold fish was the major problem. He said that they never really saw eye to eye in the bedroom. He always wanted more intimacy and she actually wanted less. They even went to couples' therapy, nothing seemed to help. He thinks that she will become lonely, change her mind and ask him to move back into the house with her." Jason explained.

"Such a shame, I know how much he loves her. I will have to admit that I never did quite understood her though. She was always kind of odd. She was only interested in talking about her work for the church, which is where she spent most of her spare time. She once told me that service to God and the church was most important thing a woman can do in life.

Of course, her parents are very religious people and we both know that Andy really isn't. I do not even recall him attending church while we were all in college together. I have heard that those people that are so religious, have a lot of trouble in the bedroom. Like they consider it wrong in some way. She may never get over that if she thinks that intimacy is a sin." I told him.

Did he say what his plans are if things do not work out?" I asked Jason.

"I do not think that he has any yet. He kept saying that she will take him back when she comes to her senses." He said while he is chewing on his sausage.

"Oh dear, what if that never happens?" I asked him, he only shrugged his shoulders in answer. They never had any children so that is a blessing. There will not be any turmoil in that respect. "Sarah told me that her parents never approved of him, so they may be the ones pushing for a separation." I said out loud while deep in thought.

"I am not sure, he didn't really say. All he kept saying is that he knows that she will ask him to move back home. I think he is trying to convince himself as well as me." He said as he picked up our dirty plates and took them over to the sink.

"Oh no you don't. You spoil me too much. You cooked our delicious breakfast, I can do the dishes." I told him as I put some soap in the sink and turned on the water.

"What do you want to do today? We have to go to the store to pick of some groceries for tonight. I could get the lawn cut while you make a list of what we will need and get ready to go." He told me softly in my ear as he hugged me from behind. His breath on my ear gave me goose bumps.

"Okay, that sounds good." I said as I loaded the dishwasher.

"On second thought, maybe we should sit down and discuss that fantasy of yours. How exactly would you like to play with two penises at once? Hmmm?" He whispered in my ear as his hands snuck into my robe and started fondling my breasts. I accidentally dropped the dish that I was holding onto the sink which made a big splash. I turned around and gave him my full attention. We began kissing and he untied my robe. The dishes were forgotten. He is sucking on one of my nipples and twisting the other one with his fingers. Hot liquid fire spread from my nipples to my groin and I moaned. "What about having two mouths, one to suck on each of these lovelies?" Oh, the idea of that was so thrilling. The feel of his hot wet mouth was amazing. I couldn't imagine the pleasure that two mouths could bring to me.

"Oooo, I think that it would be amazing." I whispered a bit breathless.

A knock on the front door stopped us cold in our tracks. We looked at each other both internally debating if we wanted to answer the door or not. Apparently, Jason decided not to because he held my heavy breast back up to his mouth and continued with his slobbery feast. There will be no protesting from me, I can assure you.

Whoever it is can just go away. The knocking came a little more frantically and then stopped. "Good" he said into my breast. Jason's cell phone started to ring, and I groaned. No one ever called us on the weekend unless it was an emergency. Still sucking on my breast, he grabbed his phone off of the island behind him and handed it to me.

I looked at the screen and whispered that it is Andy calling. Jason just ignored me and continued sucking on each of my nipples. I let it go to voice mail as I buried my hands into Jason's thick black hair. I could hear my phone ringing from our bedroom. I decided that I should listen to Andy's message, it may be important, and I was right it was. Andy and he sounded very upset.

I replayed the message for Jason and he went right for the front door. I just had enough time to tie my robe closed when he flung open the door to give Andy a warm greeting. He stopped abruptly on the front porch when he saw what state that Andy was in. He was still in his police officer's uniform from the night before, his hair was a crazy mess, and he was soaking wet from standing in the rain. His beloved pickup truck was parked cock eyed in our driveway.

He obviously had been crying because his eyes were puffy and raw. Jason ran down the small staircase towards Andy and put his arm around the smaller man. Andy collapsed into Jason's arms he was so upset. Jason guided him up the front walk way, up the stairs and into our house. I closed door behind them. I am now, very thankful that I had not chosen my see-through robe this morning to wear to breakfast.

"I am so sorry for bothering you guys, I didn't know where else to go." He started crying hard with his head in his hands. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a huge hug. Andy was not as tall as Jason, which was nice because I could look directly into his eyes while I was still holding him.

"Everything will be all right. We are here for you honey." I said quietly trying to soothe his pain while Jason ran into the bathroom to go and get a towel for him.

Unfortunately, in my concern for our friend, I had completely forgotten about my current state of undress. I was hoping that he was too upset to notice that he could probably feel every curve of my body through the thin fabric of my robe. No such luck.

When Andy realized that I was in nothing but my bathrobe, he pushed away from me and held me at arm's length. His green eyes were huge, and a blush spread across his face. He ran a hand through his shaggy hair that hung into one of his eyes. He started apologizing again and saying how sorry he was if he had interrupted my shower or something else.

"No, you didn't interrupt anything. Please stop that, we love you, you know that you are always welcome. Let me take your coat." I told him as I took his coat from him and Jason handed him the towel. He put the towel on his head and left it there as he stared off into space. He looked absolutely miserable while I hung it up in the closet. I gently took his hand and led him into our family room.

"Now come over here and sit down on the couch and relax." Jason and I sat down on one of the couches and Andy sat on the other. "Please Andy and tell us what happened." I encouraged him while handing him a box of Kleenex.

He sniffed and took a deep shuddering breath. "First of all, I am sorry to tell you this, but I lied to you guys yesterday when I said that Sarah and I will be getting back to together. Truth is, I have no idea if we will or not. I was just so embarrassed, that I did not want to tell you the truth about Sarah and me. We are actually not doing well at all." He said as he blew his nose.

"She had promised that the separation was only going to be temporary so that she could figure things out. But when we go to couples counseling, she will not talk to me, she will not answer her phone and she will not even answer the door when I stop over at the house. I ask you, how can we try to work on our relationship if she will not talk to me?"

"I cannot eat, I cannot sleep, and I just do not know what to do anymore." He told us as tears streamed down his face and blew his nose again. "Anyway, I was on my way back to the hotel after work and I started thinking about everything. I couldn't take another day of looking at those nasty walls, so I just started driving around." I looked at Jason while Andy was talking to see if he knew about the nasty hotel. He just gave me a sad look.

"I started thinking about her and how much I love her, and how I do not want to lose her. I have tried to get her to listen to reason so I ended up driving by our house again, and she wasn't even there. Where could she be at six o'clock on a Saturday morning? I have no idea where she could be, and that just made me even more upset. I do not even know her anymore." He said as he started to tear up again.

"I still didn't want to go back to that hotel yet, so I decided to come here." He blew his nose again. "I am sorry again you guys, I wasn't thinking about how early it is. I am such a mess, I cannot seem to think straight anymore. I should just go and not screw up the rest of your Saturday." He said as he stood up as if he was going to go somewhere.

"Oh no you don't mister, you hold it right there." I said as I stepped in front of him. You and Jason are going to go over to that sleazy bag motel of yours and gather up all of your things. Then you are going to bring all of it right back here and put them in your new room. You are welcome to stay here as long as you need to.

"No, that's all right Amy, I do not want to put you guys out or cause any problems for the two of you." Andy said reassuringly.

"Nonsense, there is no trouble at all. This is not a time for you to be alone. You need to be with family right now. You know that you have always been a part of this family." I told him.

Jason jumped in to say, "Right, besides the kids love you, as much as we do, you know that. They would love it if fun, Uncle Andy is living right here. Now let's get over to that "sleazy bag" hotel of yours." Jason said with a wink at me. "Then we can grab your stuff before anymore mice get into it?"

"I guess that would be all right, if you guys don't mind." He said with a loud yawn." Andy said. He suddenly looked exhausted.

"Good, I am glad that's settled." I said. "Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go and get dressed." The mention of my bedroom attire made Andy's face go up in flames again. I just giggled to myself as I headed to my room and left the two men to make their plans.

Jason joined me in the bedroom as he himself got dressed. He seemed very excited. Good, I am glad that he is happy about Andy moving in even though it will cramp our new carefree life style. I will admit that I have kind of gotten use to walking around with little to nothing on. I will miss having the freedom to have sex anywhere and at any time we liked.

I didn't think how Jason would feel about Andy moving in before I asked him too. All I could think about was that he was in pain and I wanted to help him. Oh, well, it was good while it lasted, I thought to myself.

"What was the sigh for babe?" Jason asked concerned. "Are you sorry that we invited Andy to live here for a little while?"

"No, not at all. Are you?" I wanted to make sure. He shook his head no as he was picking out a shirt.

"I am happy that we are able to help him through this mess. I was just thinking about how I am going to miss our freedom. It was fun while it lasted." I said with a giggle as I came up and goosed his naked ass while he was choosing underwear from his dresser.

"Well, having him here will not curb our fun too much. We can always play while he is at work." Jason said as he came up and squeezed a nipple.

"Oh yes, I forgot that he is on the afternoon shift. But what about our new adventures? Its ok if your forgot it with all of the excitement. I can wait until his crisis is over and he moves back home or finds his own place." I said.

"Are you kidding? There is no way I could have forgotten about that. I was already devising a plan. We will just have to take our new playmate to a hotel or something. I fully intend to fulfill your every fantasy my dear." Jason said as he came up and took me in his arms and kissed me so deeply it curled my toes and made me wet.

He let me go and smacked my ass as he left the room. I giggled. It stung a little since I was half naked. That always gets me going. I heard the men talking for a minute and then they both bid me good bye and then left the house.

I am now all alone, still only half dressed and a little aroused. I reached down and rubbed my own nipple. A wave of pleasure shot down to my tiny bud. I kept rubbing and reached my other hand up and pinched my other nipple. Oh! I let out a moan as another hot wave shot through me. I started rubbing and twisting them in even harder.

I walk over to our toy dresser and reach into the top drawer, pulled out my favorite wand and headed over to the bed. Andy's new room can wait a few minutes longer...