Life Isn't Always Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

"I thought you were on the pill?"

"I stopped taking it on our wedding day. Are you mad at me?" she asked.

"God no, I love you with all my heart. I'm just surprised. Do you know if it's a boy or girl?"

"I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. Do you want to go with me?"

"Of course! It's my baby and I want to be totally involved."

The next day the doctor informed us that she truly was pregnant and it looked like it would be a boy according to the ultra sound. We started thinking of names and came up with James Robert Taylor. James after me and my dad; Robert after Sarah's dad. We would call him Jimmy while he was little and whatever he wanted when he got older.

Sarah woke me up first thing one morning and said she was ready to go to the hospital. She had already called Sherry. I swear those two women were closer than best friends. They were always there for each other. I grabbed the suitcase and Sarah and I headed to the hospital as soon as Sherry got there to watch Angel.

I couldn't believe it when we ran in to Madge again. She gave me her usual dirty look. "So, who is she today?" asked Madge.

"I swear Madge; she's my wife and ready to give birth to my son."

"I believe you. Your sister told me the whole story when she was here after giving birth to little Jenny," Madge said, smiling at Sarah. "I was just teasing you this time. Will you be cutting your son's cord?"

"Sarah and I are in this together, Madge. I'll be there."

Mom and dad, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, and Sherry gathered in the waiting room for news. I was so nervous going into the delivery room. I held Sarah's hand and felt so sorry for her when she felt pain. She was doing this for us. I will never forget the experience when little Jimmy appeared and I cut the umbilical cord.

Madge wrapped him in a blue blanket and handed him to me. I cried tears of joy as I held my son. Sarah had tears streaming down her face when I placed him in her arms. We were truly a family, and I couldn't wait to introduce Angel to her little brother.

As my old friend Dave, The Wanderer, would say - "Life is good."

*

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments and feedback are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers