Life: It Only Gets Better Pt. 02

Story Info
Life Gets a bit more complicated for Brian.
4.7k words
4.48
14.5k
10
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The New Roommate.

As usual, my stories have women with bigger than average chest sizes. Also they have Interracial content. If this is not your thing, you have been warned. (Yes I know, it is in the interracial section but there are many people that still read stories like this and get angry that it is interracial in nature.)

To see what the women look like see my profile.

Brian looked down at Stacy. He couldn't believe he might be tit fucking these huge tits for the last time. They had a good thing going these past three months. They had not put a label on what they were, they just enjoyed each others company and fucking each other to the point of exhaustion. But now Stacy and her ex-husband had agreed to go on a long trip together. One last attempt to see if there was anything to salvage from their relationship.

Her ex-husband knew about Brian. He also knew that Stacy loved having her big fake tits, fucked by another man. He also knew where she was at this moment. That was the thing about being an ex, you had no say in what the other person did, or with who.

"This makes three times now," Stacy said while holding her tits together.

She had come over to Brian's apartment to ask him, how he wanted to spend their last day. Brian had pulled her top down immediately. They had stopped for a few moments to eat, but it was short lived.

"I am not complaining, just thought there would be something else you would like to do," she said, smiling.

Brian loved how much Stacy loved sex. She was truly a slut just for Brian. She had told him many times over, that the two of them had fucked more times, than all the years she and the ex-husband had been together.

As Brian fucked her tits, he remembered the time she had come to his workplace. She had come to see him wearing a very short skirt with nothing underneath. Brian had bent over, inside of the storage room. The moment he came inside her. She pulled down her skirt then left.

Now she looked up at him, past her huge tits. Smiling at the faces he was making. She didn't get any satisfaction from him fucking her tits. Except that she knew he loved it, and that was all she wanted.

"What would you like?" Brian asked.

"Your cum splashed all over my face."

That was his Stacy, his slut. He couldn't count how many times he had cum on her face, in her mouth or inside her. She told him that her ex nearly lost it when she had told him, she let Brian cum inside her anytime he wanted. The two of them had been together for years. Not once did she allow him to cum inside her.

"I'm cumming," Brian said. She released his dick from its boob prison.

He aimed his cock at her face, he came hard, shooting ropes of his cum all over her face. She loved it, taking a finger and sliding it across her face, then licking it clean. Brian slumped next to her on the bed. She lay her head on his chest.

"How long did you say?" Brian asked, playing with her hair.

"Should be no longer than two months," she said, circling her finger against his chest. "He rented a small villa by the beach," she said looking up at him. "I will be back, I promise."

Brian had heard that before. When Scarlett had left, she had said they would keep in touch. Which they had for the first few weeks. Then there was silence, from her end. He had sent text after text, but there had been no answer, then he had called, she never returned any of his calls. He knew this would happen the moment she left. Everyone had got to her and turned her against him.

"Look at me," Stacy said.

She pulled at his chin, so he was looking at her cum covered face. She looked him dead in his eyes.

"I will be back, barring a huge catastrophic event. I will be back in this bed, with this..." she said as she grabbed a firm grip on his dick. "Buried deep inside me," she said with a smile.

"He won't like that," Brian smiled.

She climbed on top of him, laying between his legs. With her face on his chest. She loved laying on top of him. Either laying on his back when they were watching a movie or on his chest when they went to bed. He loved her being so close to him.

"He has no choice. I have told him that I love him, and that is the only reason I am going with him. But you will always have me sexually, and physically. He has accepted that" she shrugged.

Brian shook his head. He didn't know of any man willing to be with someone, who wanted to have sex and sleep with another man. He was aware that he couldn't do it. Sure he loved the sex and the physical aspect of Stacy. But he didn't love her; she had certain aspects to her that drove him crazy. The sex was one of the few things the two of them had in common.

"What are you thinking about?" Stacy asked.

"Nothing much, why?"

"You just poked me," she said with a knowing smile.

He had been thinking about fucking her. His dick was getting hard again. He looked down at her. She smiled back.

"There it goes again, you naughty boy. What is going through that head of yours?"

"How about you bend over, and I will show you."

Stacy jumped off the bed. She loved getting fucked from behind. She got off the bed, then turned around facing it. She bent over, spreading her legs wide.

"Waiting," she said with a smile as she waved her ass from side to side.

Brian got off the bed, then got behind her. He slid his dick into her. She was always wet. He pushed himself into her, grabbing her full hips. She took all of his dick into her. He held onto her hips as he began fucking her. He looked at her hand's grip the covers of the bed.

"That's it fuck me," she said. "Fuck me like it's the last time," she said, looking over her shoulder.

Brian began to do just that. He began to fuck her as hard as he could. She took the pounding; her ass bounced off of him the harder he fucked her. She bent lower, pushing her ass harder against him.

"Oh fuck," she said louder, her fingers gripped and pulled at the covers.

He held onto her hips tightly, pulling back on them. Beads of sweat began to form on his head. He wanted to fuck her as hard as he could. Just in case this was the last time. Then he had an idea.

He took his dick out of her. She immediately reacted, looking back at him confused. There was something he always wanted to try, but he knew she was saving it for the right time, with someone she really loved. He pulled her ass cheeks apart, lining his dick with her anus. She didn't do anything. She just looked at him.

She turned back around, gripping the bed covers. He slowly pushed against her. At first, his dick didn't want to go. Then it pierced the small ring, the head of his cock pushed slowly into her virgin ass.

"Holy fuck!" she screamed. "Fuck me that hurts!" she yelled.

He reached under her, rubbing her clit with his fingers. He held his dick near to the entrance of her ass, so she could slowly adjust to it. She was breathing heavily. Slowly her breathing returned to normal. He slowly pushed more of his dick into her, she bent her head down onto the bed.

"You have a big motherfucking dick," she said.

She reached between her legs, pushing his hand away. She started moaning loudly, as she pleasured herself. Brian looked down at his dick as he slowly pushed more of it into her. He was nearly halfway into her.

"Fuck, it's tight."

He felt like he was going to cum already. Her ass tightened around his dick, squeezing it tightly. He knew he couldn't hold himself back anymore. He held onto her hips as he filled her ass with his cum. Slowly pulling himself out of her, he lay back on the bed.

Stacy looked at him at first there was silence, he didn't know what to say. He knew she was saving that experience, but she didn't try to stop him either. She smiled then shook her face.

"You're lucky," she said shaking her head. "If I didn't care for you as much as I do, I would hate you right now."

Brian breathed a sigh of relief. She joined him laying on the bed, the two of them got to talking. Mainly about what just had happened. She was happy it was him, which made Brian feel better. He wanted his first anal experience to be memorable, which it now was.

"I have to go," Stacy said. "Now that I can feel my legs again, I should take the opportunity to get ready for this trip."

Brian walked her down the stairs and outside. She hailed a cab, then turned to look at him. The two exchanged a long hug, then a kiss. He watched her get in the cab, then stood still as he watched it drive away. He stood there for a few minutes, that lonely feeling began to creep it's way back into him. The same feeling he had when Scarlett left. He knew there was a chance he might see Stacy again, but it was very slim at this point.

He walked back up to his apartment. The place felt lonely and quiet now. He fell onto his bed and let sleep take over him.

The next few days were rough on Brian. He was falling behind on bills, showing up late to work, which was making his boss come down even harder on him. Since Scarlett had left, his boss had been a pain to deal with, not just for Brian but everyone in the office.

"Brian!" his boss yelled. "Come to my office," he slammed his office door behind him.

Brian reluctantly got up, then slowly walked over to the office door. He opened it then took a seat. Jake, his boss, was sitting on the other side of the table staring at him. If he had been Superman, he would of bore two holes through Brian's face.

Brian hated the man. He played favorites with the rest of the co-workers, there were others just like Scarlett, that could do no wrong. Then there were people like Brian, who got treated like dirt.

"What's this?" Jake finally said, throwing some papers across the table.

Brian took a look at them, there were his papers on an account he was supposed to manage. He sat back in his chair looking them over. He knew what was wrong with them, anybody could see what was wrong with them. The truth was he was beginning to get lazy, and his work was starting to show it.

"I will retype it," Brian sighed.

"No, you won't," Jake replied.

"Are you going to fire me? Is that it?" Brian asked.

"It's on the table," Jake said. "You going to quit?"

Brian couldn't afford to leave. He was barely keeping up with the rent now. As much as he hated it, he needed this job. He shook his head.

"Well, I will have someone clean this shit up, at the least they can make it presentable. You, on the other hand, will start over."

Brian heard what his boss meant by starting over. He was getting a demotion. He would no longer work on this floor. He was being sent back downstairs to be with tech support, where he began.

Running around fixing computers, printers, and whatever else decided not to work. Also he was losing some of his pay, not a significant amount but enough to make paying the bills a lot more harder.

He could quit, he could tell his boss to shove it, but that wasn't an option. Brian couldn't afford to quit, if he had another job to fall bak on, he would take that paper and tear it up. He sat there looking at his boss. He knew what this was about; Scarlett had told Brian that Jake was jealous of their friendship. Downgrading him to tech support was his way of getting back at Brain.

"Fine," Brian said he stood up. "When do I start over?" he said sarcastically.

"Tomorrow."

Brian's work life had become hell, anytime anything broke on the fifth floor, they specifically called for him. He watched someone that had no accounting skills at all, take his place, they took his cubicle, everything he had in it, was thrown in the trash.

The people that were his supposed friends and co workers made fun of him at every opportunity they got. They called him up there for everything from a paper jam in the printer, to an ink cartridge replacement.

One night he came home from going up and down between floors. He was tired, he threw his stuff into the corner, then fell onto the couch. There was a loud knock on the door. Brian shook his head, he wasn't going to get up.

"It's Mr. Andersen!" the person yelled from behind the door.

Brian jumped up from the couch. It was the landlord. He was already a month behind on the rent. He slowly opened the door. The large man walked into the apartment. Mr. Andersen had been a body builder in his prime, but now he was just a huge man that was big in all the wrong places.

"Got the money?" he asked looking around. He was looking at the empty apartment.

"This week," Brian lied, he knew he couldn't pay it, he still had other bills that needed immediate attention.

"You said that last week."

Brian nodded. Mr. Andersen looked at Brian. He shook his head, then walked towards the door. He gave Brian two weeks to pay what was owed, or he would find someone else that would pay the rent on time.

Brian closed the door, he went to the couch. He knew what he had to do, there was no way to get around it. He had to find a new roommate. He had been putting it off for a while now. He opened his laptop, then found the information he used the last time he had put the other room up. He copied then pasted it, he was about to hit accept, when his phone rang.

"Hey," he said with a smile. It was Stacy. He hadn't heard from her since she left.

"Sorry, it's been a while, but you should see the beach. It is breath taking," she said.

Stacy told him everything, she also sent him pictures of the beach, with it's crashing waves over a large rock face. She also told him that the relationship between her and the ex-husband was getting rekindled. Brian listened to her. He felt that he was listening to someone that was getting further and further away from him.

"But I miss the bar. I actually miss the weather too, can you believe that?" she asked.

"Thought you were glad to get away from the cold?" Brian said with a smile.

"Right? No, I really do miss it. But most of all I miss being fucked to death," she said.

There was a moment of silence as Brian didn't know what to say. Was he supposed to say something? She was silent as well.

"Did you hear me?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I didn't think..." he began to say before she interrupted him.

"You thought because I said, our relationship was getting better. It would mean I would give you up?"

"Yeah, actually I did."

"Listen Brian," she said.

Stacy told him about the things she and the ex had discussed. The main thing they had problems with, was that Stacy wasn't backing out of, was Brian. She still wanted him as a fuck buddy. Which she could spend the night with if she so choose. The ex wasn't too keen on someone else fucking his soon to be remarried wife.

"So that's where we are at," Stacy said. "I am not giving that up Brian. I don't care if it means we don't get remarried."

This made Brian's day. At least there was one part of his life that would remain the same. She then asked him what was going on with him. He took a deep breath then let it all out. She listened to him, without interrupting. When he got to the part about putting the other room up for rent, she stopped him.

"I think I can help with that."

"How so?"

"I have a friend, a really good friend that needs a place. She needs to get out of the situation she is in," Stacy said a bit unsure of herself.

"I feel a but coming on," Brian said.

"She is rough around the edges, and frankly she is blunt, very blunt."

"I can handle blunt. Can she pay for her half?"

"She can pay for both of you, if she wanted to."

"What does she do?"

"Brian, you know me. I don't tell other people's business."

"That bad huh?"

"Tell you what, since you owe me. I will tell her where to get my key, so she can move in by next week."

"Owe you how?"

"The other night, when you shoved that huge dick up my ass," she said a bit too loud.

Brian heard a male's voice yelling. Then he heard Stacy trying to explain something. There was silence then she was gone. He hung up the phone. He looked at the screen, then deleted everything. It couldn't be that bad, whatever it was.

Brian had all but forgotten the conversation with Stacy. So when he came home and got up to his floor, and saw the door to his apartment wide open, with boxes and some furniture out in the hallway. Brian was quite surprised. It wasn't until he got closer that he remembered.

He heard a female's voice yelling from inside his apartment. He couldn't quite get to the door, because of all the stuff parked at the entrance.

"Son of a fucking bitch!" the female's voice yelled. "Just fucking go! You're fucking useless!" it shouted as two men came to the door, they pushed stuff out the way, ran past Brian and were down the stairs, before he could say hi.

"Hello," Brian said.

"What?" she yelled.

Brian finally stepped over a few boxes, and into his apartment. He looked around for the female voice. But couldn't find it. Then a woman stepped out from the kitchen.

"What do you want?" she asked with her hands on her hips.

She was gorgeous. That was the first thought that came into his head. Stunning was the second word that came to mind. She had dark black hair with blonde highlighted tips. Her hair fell just past her shoulders. Stunningly bright green eyes.

Her body was well toned, at the moment it was covered with sweat. She was wearing a black tank top, with jean short shorts, that stopped just at mid thigh. Her chest was huge; that was the biggest word Brian could think of the moment. They were bigger than Stacy's which was saying something.

"Hey you," she said poking Brian in the chest. "They don't talk, my mouth does, and it's up here."

"Sorry...I am Brian," Brian stuttered as he held out his hand.

"Oh shit!" she said, walking backward allowing Brian to step all the way into his apartment finally. "Lost track of the time," she said as she looked at her watch. "Amanda," she said holding out her hand.

"Hi Amanda, let's get your stuff inside," Brian said.

The two got to work on bringing everything inside. It took the rest of the day and into the evening. Brian found out a few things about his new roommate.

She was from Texas originally. She still had a bit of an accent. The situation she was leaving was a very jealous girlfriend, that didn't trust her with anything. Which led to her bluntly telling him that she was bisexual. And that she was very vocal in bed.

He told her about Scarlett, his job and how he had met Stacy. This she laughed about, it seemed she knew all about that. Amanda told him how Stacy raved about him and his third leg as Amanda called it.

Which made for a interesting conversation about size comparison. Since she started it. Brian decided to run with it. He took the opportunity to ask about her chest. She was in fact larger than Stacy, much bigger and just like Stacy's they were fake. Unlike Stacy, who went with saline implants. Amanda had string implants, which Brian had never heard of, but made a note to read about later.

"Well that's all of it," Amanda said, as they were finally able to close the door.

Brian looked at the apartment. It was full again. There was another couch, with a love seat and a entertainment center on the far wall. She had also brought another television as well as other things that made the apartment look lived in again.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were coming," Brian said looking in the fridge. "All I have is..."

"I know, I looked in there," Amanda said. "Got somewhere we can order from? My treat."

Brian nodded. He had tons of places from which he ordered nearly on a daily basis. He admitted to her that he was a very bad cook. He opened the drawer, then pulled out all the pamphlets of the local places that delivered.

She just shook her head, then teased him about eventually teaching him how to cook. They agreed to Mexican. Amanda got on her phone to place the order, when the door knocked loudly.

12