Life: It Only Gets Better Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian opened it. Mr. Andersen stepped into the apartment, pushing his way past Brian. He took a look around again like he always did. He stood at a stand still as he looked at Amanda. She was bending over on the newly placed kitchen table. Her shorts were barely covering her ass cheeks.

Brian coughed loudly to get her attention. She turned around then finished up the order. Amanda stood there staring up at the tall man standing just inside the doorway. She didn't look amused. Brian tried to get his land lord's attention, but he kept staring at her.

"Can I fucking help you?" Amanda said putting the phone down.

"Yes, who are you?" Mr. Andersen asked he stepped forward to greet her.

"First off, none of your business, second why are you just strolling around our apartment?" she said. She didn't seem like she going to back down from the large man.

"He's the landlord," Brian said.

"And?" Amanda asked.

"If you're the new roommate he is behind on the rent," Mr. Andersen said looking down on Amanda.

"How much?" Amanda said, pushing the giant man out of her way.

"Half of one month's payment," Mr. Andersen chuckled. "I have a new tenant ready..." he said, but he stopped when Amanda showed him the money.

"Half month's rent and the next month's payment in cash," she said holding out a huge amount of money. "I want a receipt."

Mr. Andersen was speechless. He dived into his back pocket, getting his notebook out. He gave her the receipt. Amanda took it from him. Then she started yelling at him. She told him off for stepping inside without being invited inside, as well as many other things. By the time the man left, he was apologizing, which Brian had never heard him do.

"I will pay you back," Brian said as they sat down to eat.

"Bullshit," Amanda said she was smiling, which Brian liked. She had a great smile. "You can't afford to," she shrugged. "Tell you what. You put up with me for a year, and we will call it even?"

They shook hands. The dinner was great better than anything he could cook. He showed her around, finally. Which there was nothing left to show except the bedrooms.

There was a connecting bathroom, between the two rooms. He pointed out the obvious, the sink nearest to her door was hers and the other was his. The general rule of thumb was that, if she was using the bathroom, she was to lock his door, and visa versa. There was a half bathroom in the living room that had a sink and a toilet.

Amanda smiled again as he mentioned that the walls between the rooms were paper thin. He told her that any noise could be heard from one bedroom to the other. She mocked him about masturbating too loudly.

After they finished. She went into her room so she could unpack her personal things while he sat on the couch. Staring at the new television, he had been watching shows on his computer monitor.

She came out to join him, he glanced at her then quickly went back to watching television. She was wearing boy shorts that were even shorter than the jean shorts she had been wearing before, and a white tank top that barely covered her massive chest. When she moved he could clearly see her underboob.

"Sorry, I like being comfortable," she said with a shrug.

Brian just smiled. She sat in the chair that was next to the couch. She curled up by pulling her feet up close to her, her massive chest pushed together and up creating the deepest cleavage he had seen. His dick throbbed hard in his pants.

Brian could wait until Stacy got back so that he could take out all of his sexual frustration on her.

"You still haven't asked me something," Amanda said.

He could barely make out her face in the dark room even with the glow of the television, but he knew she was smiling. He didn't know what it could be. They had talked about a lot while moving everything.

"What do I do?" she asked.

Brian nodded, he didn't want to ask, but he had a few guesses. One of which he didn't want to bring up. She just shook her head, that he could see clearly, even in the darkness he could see her black hair going from side to side.

"No, I am not a stripper, or an escort, or a hooker," she said. "I work as a cam model, and I sometimes do some photo shoots," she said.

None of those were even on his list. He didn't even know there was a job for cam modeling. She came over to him sitting cross legged on the other side of the couch. She told him exactly what she did.

Brian thought it was very basic, getting on a cam and doing what horny guys said if she felt like doing it. It ranged from stripping to masturbating. She had a clear cut rule of not seeing the guys on the other side, even for private sessions. Which Brian found admirable, not letting people get close to her was a good thing.

It was just after midnight before they stopped talking, they began to say goodnight. Brian went to the front door to make sure it was locked.

"Brian?" Amanda said before she went into her room. "Thanks." she smiled.

"For?"

"You know, letting me stay," she shrugged.

"Should thank you. You paid for the rent."

"That's just money, taking me in, means a lot more to me than money,"

"Well, you can stay here as long as you want."

Amanda smiled then went into her room. Brian let out a breath. Staying here just got a little complicated. He could already see himself falling for his new roommate.

12