Life: It Only Gets Better Pt. 03: Night Out

Story Info
Brian goes out with the girls.
6.4k words
4.53
13.7k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so lucky," one of Brian's friends said to him as they sat drinking a beer at their local bar.

"Well I don't feel lucky," Brian said taking another sip of his beer. He had just gotten fired. He knew it was coming. After all the things that had been happening in his life, he was aware that it was in the cards.

"Yeah, about that," the friend said. "Sorry."

"I don't blame you at all," Brian shrugged. "In fact, I am glad you got the promotion."

"Thanks," the friend said bowing his head. "What are you going to do now?"

Brian took a deep breath then took another long swig of his beer. "I doubt I will be drinking beer with you guys anytime soon," he smiled. "Doubt I will be able to pay for my car."

"The beer is on us," the friend said patting his other friend on the shoulder.

"What?" the friend said taking his eyes off his phone. "Yeah, sure we got you," he shook his head as he looked at the picture on his phone. "You seriously live in the same apartment as this woman?"

Brian looked over at the picture on his former coworker's phone. "Yeah, that's my roommate," he smiled. "Without her, I wouldn't have a place to stay."

"You have to introduce us," the second friend said. "I have always wanted to meet a model."

"She is just a human being," Brian shrugged.

"A sexy one at that," the first friend said.

Now they were both looking at the photo app on their phones. Amanda had started posting pictures of herself on her social media photo page. Within the first week, she had over five thousand followers. Now just over a month later the number had gone through the roof.

Which was good for Amanda. Due to her recent popularity, there had been a lot more magazines and modeling agencies calling and emailing her to book appointments.

"Well I will leave you guys to your phones," Brian said. He finished the last of his beer then walked out onto the streets.

He drove slowly home thinking of what he was going to say. Things had gone from bad to worse for Brian in the past three months. Amanda had taken over most of the bills as well as all of the rent. Brian's paycheck had dwindled every month as his boss gave him fewer hours each week. Sometimes even sending him home early in the day.

Scarlett was still not talking to him, even going as far as blocking him on many of the social websites. Brian knew that their friendship was finally over. The strange thing was he didn't blame her. He knew it was bound to happen.

Stacy was still on an extended vacation with her now husband; they had finally remarried. She had taken a picture of a letter that they both had signed stating that Brian would always be the second man. Brian thought he would be more of a third wheel.

He took a deep sigh as he pushed his key into the door. The door slowly opened, and he walked into the apartment.

"Call you back, my roommate just walked in," Amanda said putting down her cell phone as Brian walked towards the couch.

Amanda was on her treadmill that was in the far corner of the room. Her long black hair tied back into a ponytail bounced back and forth as she ran.

Amanda stopped the treadmill then picked up her water bottle then joined him on the couch. She wore a hot pink sports bra that barely held her massive tits inside and black short shorts.

"So spit it out," she said.

"I got fired," Brian said.

"Really," Amanda said.

"Yeah, I will start looking for a new job right away," Brian said.

"Okay," Amanda shrugged. She got up and made her way back to the treadmill.

"You're not mad?" Brian asked.

"Nope," Amanda said picking up some black mini barbells. "I am happy for you," she said as she began to exercise. "Now you can find a job that you will like."

"It might take some time," Brian said.

"Good, take your time," Amanda said.

Brian stood up and walked over to her. "I could hug you right now."

Amanda smiled then put down her barbells. "Come on," she said as they hugged. "Some of the girls and I are going out tonight. Do you want to come?

"I think I will start..."

"That was a trick question, you're coming," Amanda said as she continued her work out.

Brian nodded. He knew he wouldn't win an argument with her. She usually won them all.

There wasn't much to do except update his resume and post it online. When he began to look at websites to post his resume he decided to change some of the things that were on it. It took him longer than he thought it would. Finally, he decided it was good enough and then posted it.

"How do I look?" Amanda asked.

She was standing in the doorway, wearing a little white dress, the straps were tight across her shoulders the front of the dress was a mesh design that showed a lot of her cleavage. It stopped just above her knees. She wore high heel shoes that had straps going up her feet and around her calves. Her black hair hung low and past her shoulders.

"Stunning," was all Brian could say.

"Good. Why aren't you dressed yet?" Amanda scorned him.

"It's just that I have nothing to wear," Brian said as he tried to come up with an excuse.

"Bullshit!" she yelled throwing her small white purse onto his bed. She went to his closet then began to look through his clothes. "We need to get you some better clothes," she said as she started to move the hangers back and forth. "Ah this will do and this," she said as she took out a pair of black dress pants and a blue button-down shirt.

"I didn't even know I had those," Brian said looking at them.

"Now get dressed!" she said picking up her purse.

It took Brian a while to get ready as he decided to shave his head as well as other areas. Finally, he came out of his room. "Well?" he asked standing there.

"Wow, you clean up nice," Amanda said standing and looking at him. She walked around him dusting a few parts of the shirt off.

"You think?" Brian asked. He hadn't felt this good in a while. Even when he looked in the mirror, he didn't recognize himself.

"Absolutely," she said with a large smile. "I might have to get my bitch be gone spray out, to keep all the skanks away from you," she said shaking her head.

Stacy had given Amanda the job of keeping undesired women away from Brian until she returned. A job that Amanda did a little too well. She had scared a delivery woman that flirted with Brian all the way down the stairs. Then there was a waitress that had wrote a heart on his receipt that Amanda said she would have a "talk with" which ended up with Brian getting an apology from the manager.

"You know she meant that as a joke right?" Brian said.

"Yeah, and when the time comes, and I think a woman is right for you I will retract the claws, but until then none are worthy," Amanda shrugged

They walked out of the apartment then got into Amanda's sports car. "With you not having a job, we should sell your car," she said as she turned the engine. "We don't want it to get repossessed."

Brian nodded. He hadn't thought of selling it, but it did make sense. The drive took them downtown; Brian hadn't been into the city itself for a long time. Everything seemed different. The lights seemed brighter and even though it was nearly Ten o'clock the place seemed alive.

"Haven't been here in a while huh?" Amanda smiled.

"No, I thought where I worked was the city, this is much different," Brian said looking up at the tall buildings.

"You work in a minor town, this is the major part," Amanda smiled. "I love this place."

They pulled up to a night club that was busy with people, most of them waiting in line to get in. Others were there taking pictures of the people walking in. Giant spotlights shot streams of light into the night sky that went back and forth.

Amanda got out of the car, then gave the keys to a man in red and black uniform.

"No donuts in the parking lot this time," she smiled.

The man smiled back. Then took the keys. Brian began to walk to the back of the line.

"No, no, no," Amanda said dragging him back to her. "You're with me, and when you're with me, you don't wait in any lines."

She pushed her arm inside of his and walked towards the door.

"Mandy, baby, it is good to see you," the man at the door said he was a skinny man with dark black sunglasses on, even though it was pitch black outside. He lowered the glasses as he looked Amanda up and down. Standing on either side of him were two large men.

Amanda and the man kissed each other on the cheeks. Then he looked at Brian. He was looking at him the way you would look at a hobo on the side of the street asking you for money.

"And this is?" the man asked as he pointed at Brian.

"None of your business," Amanda smiled as she walked forward.

"Of course not," the man said as he opened the door. "Have a good time."

Brian was stunned at the inside; it was like no night club he had ever seen. The walls were pure black with white trim around them. Stairs were leading up to the upper levels. The rails of the stairs were golden. There was music that was loud but not too loud, but no one was dancing instead everyone had couches with a glass table in front of them.

'No one is dancing,' Brian whispered.

'That's because no one comes here to dance,' Amanda replied. She motioned to a table on the far side of the path they were walking.

A lady dressed in skimpy clothes that left nothing to the imagination had her hand down a man's pants. She smiled as she caught Brian looking at them. The man was obviously enjoying her attention. Brian looked at another table where two men were discussing something. But when he looked closer he could see heads bobbing up and down in their laps.

'It's one of those clubs?' Brian whispered.

'It is THE club,' Amanda smiled at a few people as she continued to lead him to the back. 'You have heard of celebrities getting caught at night clubs doing stupid shit?'

'Yeah,' Brian said.

'Welcome to the club they get caught in,' Amanda smiled again.

They finally stopped at a large circular table. There were other women there. Each of them scantily clad.

"Sorry we're late," Amanda said as she sat down. Brian sat next to her.

"Did you see Rebecca near to the front?" One of the women asked. She was an Asian lady; her top hid nothing. Even though she wasn't large up top, she didn't conceal the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"The guy she was with isn't that the head of security for that rapper that got caught selling drugs?" another woman asked.

The Asian woman nodded. "Yeah, she has dropped to the bottom of the feeding pool," they all laughed except Amanda.

A man came up to the table. "Ah the rest of your party is here, shall I put another order of drinks in?" he asked. He wore black pants and black shoes. He wasn't wearing a top. He was muscular and smelt like baby oil.

"Yes," Amanda said. She ordered something for herself then the man turned to Brian.

Brian asked for a beer that he regularly drank, to which the man stifled a laugh. "We do not sell that here," he said as he shook his head.

Amanda put a hand on Brian's lap, then ordered a drink for him. "His new and if you laugh like that again, I will have your job."

The man stopped smiling then went on his way.

"So this is Stacy's friend," The Asian lady said. "Glad to meet you the name is Alexis," she said holding her hand out.

Brian got introduced to the other three women. The blonde with the excessive amount of plastic surgery to the face and body was Tamara, the red head with the blue eyes and the incredible sexy look was Rebecca and the other blonde with green highlights in her hair was Jade.

They talked about everything and everyone, soon Brian was caught up with everyone and everything that was happening inside the club. He excused himself after the fourth drink as he had to go to the bathroom.

Brian stood at the urinal as he let the night's drinks empty from his body. He heard a female moaning behind him. Looking he didn't see anyone, but could still hear her, she was moaning slowly. He walked towards one of the private stalls peering through a small slit.

He saw a blonde haired lady bent over the sink as a tall man with spiked black hair fuck her from behind. Looking up at the mirror, he could see she was enjoying herself.

The lady's enormous fake tits barely swayed as the man gave her all he had. He grunted as he pulled on her hips. His pants were rolled down to his ankles. The lady's skirt was pulled up over her ass.

Brian knew the man from somewhere looking at his face he swore he had seen that face before. Then he remembered the fact hit him like a punch to the face. He backed away fast, washed his hands as quickly as he could then practically sprinted back to his seat

Brian took a long hard swig of his drink. The women looked at him. "I just saw the heavyweight champion of the MMO world just fucking the shit out of some lady," Brian said in one breath. He looked back at the bathroom hoping the man hadn't seen him.

"That's it?" Rebecca asked.

They all laughed. "Sweetie," Jade said reaching over to hold his hand. "Look over there," she nodded.

He looked slightly over his shoulder. He saw a woman bouncing up and down on a man's lap.

"That's the mayor's assistant," she smiled sitting back down.

"And that isn't his wife," Amanda smiled.

Brain sat back in his seat a bit more relaxed.

"Did he see you?" Alexis asked.

"No, I don't think so," Brian replied.

"Good, he probably would have asked you to join him, there is a good chance that she was faking," Amanda shrugged.

"Mr. Heavyweight doesn't last that long," Jade smiled. "And he isn't that heavy where it counts," she laughed.

"Switch places," Alexis said.

Brian and Alexis switched places. Tamara put her phone in the middle of the table. Brian sat in the middle with Amanda and Rebecca on his right. Jade, Tamara and Alexis on his left. They all smiled as the camera flashed.

Tamara picked up her phone and began typing. "What is your name on Instaphoto?"

"He doesn't have one," Amanda said. "Tag me, that way his friends will see it."

"Seriously?" Jade said. She quickly took his phone from his pocket as she was next to him. "He has no apps on here," she said shocked.

"We will have to take care of that," Tamara said.

Brain tried to reach for his phone, but Rebecca and Amanda held him back. Between their boobs and their tight tops and the position of the table. Brian couldn't get past either of them.

They all took turns taking pictures of themselves with Brian's phone then they gave it back to him. He looked at his swiping through the pages. Within moments his phone began buzzing and chirping.

"People are trying to add you," Rebecca smiled. "Here let me change the settings," she said. Of all the others Rebecca was the only one he liked. "Trust me," she smiled.

Brian handed over his phone. She tinkered with it then handed it back. "Now only people that you add will be able to message you."

"So is he like your other roommate?" Jade asked. Breaking the ice.

Brian knew eventually someone would try to put the two of them together. He had heard of the other male roommate Amanda had a few months before she came into his life.

"No, he is much cleaner and respectful," Amanda said.

"That's good," Alexis smiled. "No more missing bra's."

"Or jerking off in your clothes," Jade shrugged.

"The best was fucking your mouth while you were asleep," Tamara said.

"What?" Brian said almost spitting out his drink.

Amanda smiled and shook her head. Rebecca turned to Brian. "She didn't tell you?"

"No, she didn't" Brian shook his head turning to Amanda.

"I still have the video," Tamara said picking her phone back up.

"We thought he was stealing her bra's," Rebecca said.

"Which he was," Amanda interrupted.

"So we set up a spy camera in the room, and we caught him in the act, well more than just one act," Tamara said as she put the phone on the table.

Brian leaned forward to look at the screen. It was a room, and he could see Amanda sleeping. Like her room at their apartment she had a few of the plug in the wall night lights on. Casting a faint glow throughout. He could barely make her out when another light source came into the room.

"He even brought his light in the room?" Brian asked.

"You could play a drum solo in her room, and she wouldn't wake up," Rebecca said.

The figure of a man holding a phone with the flashlight turned on came into view. The man headed straight for Amanda. He was naked from the waist down.

"Time for you to make up for the shit you said earlier bitch," the man said. He put the phone down on the nightstand it cast a light on Amanda's sleeping face. Without hesitation, he put his hard dick up to her mouth and pushed it passed her lips. "That's it you fucking mouthy whore."

Brian turned to look at Amanda who was sitting back with a smile. "I can't help that I am a heavy sleeper."

Brian looked back at the screen. The man had pushed his dick all the way into her mouth. Now he put a hand against the wall to steady himself as he lifted one leg onto the bed. "Going to fuck that pretty mouth of yours for cursing at me all damn day!" he said loudly.

"All I did was tell him to clean up after himself," Amanda shrugged.

The man began to fuck Amanda's mouth hard. Even in the dim light and the reduced angle of the camera that was positioned behind him, they could clearly see his hips going back and forth at a fast pace. Brian could see bits and pieces of Amanda's face.

"It looks like you're enjoying it," Brian said. "Are you sure you weren't fake sleeping?"

"Told you!" Tamara said.

"Nope, she is a heavy sleeper," Rebecca nodded. "I was her roommate for a couple of years. I should know."

"Damn, you're a good cock sucker. I bet you suck even better when you're awake," the man said as he continued. He shifted to get a better angle to fuck her mouth.

"You sure you're not awake?" Brian asked.

Amanda shook her head.

"It looks to me like you're moving with him," Brian said unable to take his eyes off the screen.

"I have an oral fixation, haven't you noticed all the iced lollipops and the candy suckers in the apartment?" Amanda asked. "It seems that also goes for when I am sleeping."

"Okay, enough," the man said pulling his cock out of Amanda's mouth. He wrapped his dick in a shirt, presumably to cum inside of the shirt and not her mouth.

"Well at least he didn't cum in your mouth," Brian said sitting back. As Tamara picked up the phone.

"Not that time," Amanda said.

"What?" Brian asked. "There was another time after that?"

"A few several," Amanda admitted.

"Even after seeing that you still had him stay as a roommate?" Brian asked shocked to hear.

"Why not?" Jade asked. "He has a nice dick, and can last a long time."

"That's Jade's husband now," Rebecca smiled.

"Plus it wasn't like he was doing anything wrong exactly," Amanda shrugged. "So he liked to fuck my mouth when I was sleeping, no big deal," she laughed. "I got to curse him out, he paid more than half the rent, and he cooked."

"Hint, hint Brian hint, hint," Alexis smiled.

"No!" Amanda said. "No way," she shook her head back and forth. "You heard what Stacy said about what he is packing. That would wake me up I am sure of it!"

They all laughed. The time passed slowly after that conversation. Amanda made the comment that it was time for them to go.

"Nice meeting you Brian," Alexis smiled. "Hope to see you again."

Brian got up from his seat, then waved to all of them. Rebecca looked up at them then at Jade. "I think I will go to, I have that interview tomorrow," she looked over at Amanda. "You mind giving me a ride, I came with Tamara tonight."

12