Life Keeps Changing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Charles. I can't. It's too much." Stephanie moaned. She was out of breath.

"You're going to take my cock again you whore! You're going to fucking TAKE MY COCK!" he barked at her.

Charles railed her twat vigorously. His balls slapped her pussy lips and his pelvis slapped on her full round ass. After giving her another two firm smacks on her ass he grabbed her by her hair, pulled her head back and rammed his rod harder then ever into her cunt.

"I can't Charles! It's too much! You have to cum, Baby!" Stephanie screamed.

Charles quickly pulled his cock from Stephanie's aching twat and keeping a firm grip on her hair, brought his prick to her lips. The instant it closed around his shaft, her mouth was filled with his hot sticky load.

"Oh, yes! Yes you fucking whore! Eat my cum! Eat all of my CUM!" he growled.

It was too much cum for her to swallow at once. His jizz streamed from a corner of her mouth but most of it went down her throat. Charles howled and pumped his dick into Stephanie's mouth with each spurt of his cream. When he was spent, he collapsed on the bed next to her. She wiped the cum from her face with her fingers and licked them clean. As they lay next to each other on the bed they knew, without saying a word, that Charles' idea of going to a club was out. Charles laced his fingers into Stephanie's and neither of them spoke or moved until sleep overcame them.

* * *

Charles awoke the next morning to the enticing aromas of fresh coffee, French toast and frying bacon. He climbed from the bed and stretched with a slight pain in his back from the previous night's "exercise". Stephanie was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Her purple terry cloth robe was open enough to show most of her breasts but just covered her nipples. She turned to see Charles, completely naked, standing in the doorway.

"Well I have to say that this is the best morning I've had in years," Stephanie quipped, "and seeing you like that first thing in the morning isn't too tough on the eyes, either."

"I would have to say the same about you," Charles replied and went to the dining room to get his jeans. While trying to walk, and put his jeans on at the same time, he almost fell through the kitchen doorway. Stephanie pealed laughter.

"You better be careful. Try not to damage the goods," she said on the tail end of a giggle. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Absolutely. I have to tell you that what we did last night was…… Well…………"

"Well what?" asked Stephanie, thinking that Charles was now having some reservations about there new relationship.

"It was the most exciting thing I've ever experienced. Thank you, Baby."

Stephanie replied with a grin and a mock southern accent. "I'm sure you are quite welcome kind sir. Whenever you want or need more, you just come to me."

"Well, Darling, that might be sooner than you think." was his reply.

When they sat at the table to eat, Stephanie opened her robe to give Charles a full view of her breasts throughout the meal. By the time Charles' plate was clean; his cock was stiff in his jeans.

"I have to go soon to wrap some things up back at the office," said Charles.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Charles. I was hoping we could spend the day together."

"We still can, I'll only be a couple of hours. Before I go, will you do something for me?"

"Anything, Sweetie, just name it."

With that, Charles stood and walked to Stephanie while opening his jeans to release his hard prick.

"I see that the view I gave you during breakfast did exactly what I wanted it to do," cooed Stephanie with a sweet smile. She grabbed the bottle of maple syrup from the table and put a bead of syrup on the head of his dick. "You know I like the sweet stuff," she whispered to Charles as he smiled down on her.

The taste of maple flavored cock filled her mouth as she slipped her lips down Charles' shaft. He cradled her bobbing head in his hands and leaned his head back to moan at the ceiling from the lovely sensation of Stephanie's warm mouth on his prick. The taste of the maple syrup was soon replaced by the salty sweet flavor of Charles' pre-cum. Stephanie lightly juggled his balls and felt his thighs start to quiver. She quickened her pace and felt Charles' grip on her head tighten. Soon, Charles was moving Stephanie's head for her. A hot flood of juice quickly filled her twat. It made her so fucking hot when he controlled her like this.

Charles straightened up and opened his eyes when he felt Stephanie's warm mouth pulled from his cock. She stood and pushed all the dishes to one side of the table. Dropping her robe to the floor, she laid back on the tabletop and spread her legs wide.

"Fuck me, Charles," she begged while she pulled and twisted her nipples, "please fuck me!"

Charles quickly invaded her snatch with his throbbing rod and she screamed from the assault on her cunt. With her legs wrapped tight around Charles' waist, she reached over a grabbed the bottle of maple syrup. Upending the bottle, she covered her nipples with the sweet syrup.

"Now lick it off of me, Baby!" she ordered and Charles immediately responded by covering one, then the other nipple with his humid mouth. It seemed to him that the syrup tasted better on her tits than it did on the French toast. His cock continued to drill her sweet cunt.

When her nipples were clean, Charles hooked his arms under hers and he lifted her from the table. Stephanie kept a tight grip on Charles' waist as Charles pulled her close to him. Standing upright, his cock sank deeper into her twat than it had ever been. With his strong hands wrapped around her ass, Charles kept her aloft and bounced her on his rod. Stephanie released short moans into Charles' ear with every thrust of his cock into her dripping snatch. Her juice ran down his rail and Charles could again hear that slishing noise of his cock pounding her cunt that made him so damned hot.

"Oh, fuck, Charles! Cum for me! Fill my fucking pussy with your cum!" Stephanie screeched. Her speech was broken with every bounce on his thick shaft.

Charles let out an ungodly wail when his orgasm rocketed through him and his hot cream erupted into Stephanie's violated twat. Before his knees buckled, he lowered Stephanie back to the table, pulled his prick from her snatch and crumpled to the floor. Looking up, he could see his sperm dripping from her hole. Stephanie immediately slipped off the table, dropped to her knees and covered Charles' glistening cock with her mouth. His entire body quaked from Stephanie's tender mouth on his sensitive, softening prick. She sucked him until she had eaten every bit of the cum that coated his dick.

When she was finished, she lay beside him on the floor and kissed him gently. "Thank you for being so good to me," she cooed, "I hope this makes your weekend day at the office a little more bearable."

"I'm sure it will," Charles replied, still panting. "I'm sure it will."

* * *

After Charles was showered and dressed in yesterday's clothes, Stephanie walked him to the front door, still in her robe. They kissed on the doorstep and said good bye. Charles headed for his car with Stephanie watching his every step and admiring his cute ass. Before climbing into his car, Charles turned to her.

"I think I could love you," he called with a sweet smile.

"I think I could love you too, but…………"

"But what, Stephanie?" asked Charles, not expecting the "but….".

"But…….tell me that when youdo love me."

Charles smiled broadly at this, climbed into his car. Stephanie watched his car as drove away and out of sight. As she stepped into her apartment and closed the door, she was already longing for their next encounter.

The End

12