Life of a Bi Guy

Story Info
Black man chooses between Mexican gal and Black TS.
2.2k words
2.77
9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

What's good, Fam? I'm Kelvin "K-Man" Wattford and I'm a man with a big problem. Alright, let's get certain things out of the way. I'm a Bisexual man, deal with it. I make it with females and with dudes, well, certain dudes. I don't like effeminate males, I find them annoying as fuck. Sorry, but I've got to have some standards. That's not the issue in today's tale, though.

The problem is that I've been dating this gorgeous Jamaican-born Transgender diva named Monica Browne, and lately, we've been having some serious problems. I feel that Monica Browne doesn't support me enough, and that's caused problems in our relationship. I gave her everything but feel that it's not reciprocated. That's not cool at all...

Alright, so one night, while my lady Monica Browne and I were having problems, I accidentally had a one-night stand. Look, I say accidental because it just happened, alright? I didn't go looking for it. I hooked up with this female freak named Felicia Chavez, a curvaceous Puerto Rican chick with fine caramel skin, long dark hair, a big round ass, and the kind of killer pussy that could make a man change his religion.

Felicia Chavez happened to work at the same hair salon where my lady Monica had her hair done regularly. Typically, regular females tend to avoid a brother like myself or dismiss me once they find out that I like both sexes. Women seem to hate Bisexual men, for real. That's why I went for a Transgender cutie like Monica. I love my Monica, don't get me wrong, but sometimes, a brother just needs some regular pussy, you know?

That's the thing life throws your way when you're a Bisexual man. You could be with a man, and you will still feel sexually attracted to women. You can be with a woman and still feel drawn to men from time to time. That's just the way it frigging is. I avoid dealing with Gay males because they cannot understand how a man like me can feel what I feel. They think Male Bisexuality is a myth. They suck and they're frigging limited, and that's that.

I honestly thought that my Monica and I were going to go the distance. How we met is truly one for the ages. I was riding the OC Transpo bus one night, just heading to Stitsville, Ontario, from the other side of town, having boarded the bus at the Saint Laurent Mall. That's when I ran into these two punks, a couple of young white dudes with shaved heads and tattoos. They came at me, and I defended myself.

"Watch out," came a feminine voice, as I tussled with one of the punks. I had him in a headlock and hadn't been paying enough attention to his buddy. The other dude was about to stab me in the back with a frigging knife, but someone stopped him. My savior swung her fist, and dropped the racist punk with a punch worthy of Iron Mike himself. How cool was that?

"Thank you, ma'am, you saved my life," I said to my savior after I knocked out the other punk. People on the bus were staring at me, the big and tall Black man with dreads who'd just knocked out the racist white dude. That's how they are in the City of Ottawa, I swear. If a bigot is attacking a minority, the people will side with the bigot against the minority. That's just how stuff rolls around here.

"You're welcome, handsome, I'm Monica," said the tall, curvaceous Black lady who kind of reminded me of Tennis champion Serena Williams...except with more ass. That's how I met Monica. At the time, I didn't know that she was Transgender but when she revealed it to me, it wasn't a problem. Like I said, I swing both ways and I fuck girls and I fuck guys. I've never been the type to hide the fact that I'm a Bisexual Black man.

For a while, Monica Browne and I had a great thing going on. My family knows I swing both ways, and they've seen me with girlfriends and the occasional boyfriend so they're cool. Monica and I moved into a nice two-bedroom apartment in the towers located near Riverside Drive in the East End of Ottawa, Ontario. Like I said, things were cool, until Monica introduced me to her friend Bailey Gates..

Bailey Gates is one of those White women who's racist, even though she's got a lot of minority friends. The kind of Becky who calls the cops on a brother if he's waiting for a cab in the lobby of the building. I could tell that Bailey was a bigot from the first time I met her. The blonde-haired White bitch looked at me the way a person might look at excrement at the bottom of their shoes.

I tried to explain to Monica that Bailey was bad news, but she wouldn't listen to me. We had a lot of arguments. Bailey is the kind of person that's passive aggressive about their racism. She was quite surprised upon finding out that I have a Criminal Justice degree from the University of Toronto. I work as a Loss Prevention Officer for a lot of high-end stores all over Ontario.

I guess that bitch Bailey thought that I was a two-bit thug because I'm a dark-skinned man with dreads. I finally had enough of both Monica and Bailey, and struck off on my own. Look, the way I feel, if you're in a relationship with someone, whether you're a male/female couple, or two men, or two women, or whatever, you need to side with your significant other.

To me, relationships are about honesty and trust. I, Kelvin Wattford, have always been an honest man. When I told my parents, Darnell and Jessica Wattford that I like both sexes, they were shocked but eventually grew to accept me. I'm all about loyalty and trust. I felt betrayed when Monica chose Bailey over me. If you take someone else's side against your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your spouse or partner or whatever, they have every right to drop your ass.

"Kelvin, I can't believe you cheated on me with that skank ho Felicia, we're through," Monica shouted, as she threw my clothes out of the door. I felt sad, but you know what? It's all Monica's fault. I don't know why she chose to take Bailey's word over mine. Bailey is a racist bitch and if Monica had kept her out of our lives, the, ahem, incident with Felicia Chavez wouldn't have happened...

"You drove me to do this," I said angrily to Monica as I walked away. I went to stay at the Days Inn Hotel, and looked on Kijiji for a new place to stay. I found a fully furnished one-room spot on Ogilvie Road, and moved there. I paid first and last, and the owner, an old White lady named Doris whose son Scott died recently, was actually nice. Life was moving a bit fast for me, but hey, what could I do?

As I lay on my bed in my new place, I thought of my life and all the twists and turns I've experienced recently. Sex and love are two very different things. I love Monica, but I really enjoy sex with Felicia. In fact, Felicia texted me and I invited her over for some fun. We're not dating, just fucking, and it's a lot of fun...

"Have you missed me, Papi?" Felicia said to me, as I greeted her at the door. I smiled at her. Felicia looked really good in a black tank top and blue booty shorts that showed off her sexy legs and nice, thick ass. I pulled her into my arms and gave her ass a nice squeeze. I really wanted some of that...

"Damn right I missed you," I said, and I kissed Felicia. It felt weird to kiss someone other than Monica. I hadn't been with a genetic woman in a long time. Felicia undressed, and we went to bed. I laid her there, and admired her sexy, curvy body. I kissed Felicia's lips, and caressed her breasts, and made my way to the space between her legs.

"Hmm, eat my pussy," Felicia said softly, and I nodded, and buried my face between her legs. I love eating pussy. I love the taste of pussy. I missed eating pussy. Felicia has got some bomb pussy, man. I sucked on her clitoris and fingered her pussy, loving how wet she got. I hadn't been this close to a female in ages, and this was my chance to make up for lost time...

I ate Felicia's pussy like a champ, and then later I put her on all fours, and dicked her down. I gripped her hips and fucked her, thrusting my dick deep into her pussy. Felicia went wild, screaming obscenities in English and Spanish while grinding that big caramel booty against my groin. What a freaky lady, man...

"Give me that ass," I screamed as I pulled Felicia's hair and spanked her big ass while fucking her. I like to fuck freaky females like her. You got no idea how frustrating it is to be a Bisexual man, and desire women ninety percent of the time, only to have them dismiss you because you occasionally notice certain guys and certain Transgender gals. I fucked Felicia roughly because I wanted to make those close-minded bitches who reject me for being a Bi guy pay. There, I frigging said it...

Felicia and I did the nasty and it was frigging awesome. No strings attached sex is absolutely the best. No need to pretend you care about the other person. We had a great time, fucking for hours until I was exhausted. I'm thirty, you know, the years are catching up to me. Felicia is only twenty two and can go on like the energizer bunny. I think I'll keep her around for a bit...

As I lay next to the snoring, slumbering Felicia, I thought of Monica Browne. We had a good thing going, as I said. I remember walking around the Rideau Shopping Center with Monica, and holding her hand. I remember taking her to East Side Mario's restaurant for her twenty seventh birthday. I remember meeting her mother, Cecilia Browne, who told me that I was absolutely amazing.

Without even realizing it, I began to masturbate, thinking of the last time Monica Browne and I made love. Monica is the one who introduced me to bottoming. I have always been top with my lovers, whether female, male or Transgender. Still, the sexy Jamaican Transgender cutie with the mesmerizing ass could get me to try almost anything...

"You love this ass," Monica said to me, as I pulled out of her, after slamming my nine inches up her thick dark ass for what seemed like forever. I smiled and kissed Monica, and we lay there, just basking in the moment. I caressed Monica's tits and groped her fifty-inch booty, grasping those ass cheeks and squeezing them passionately.

"I love all of you babe," I said as I grabbed Monica's big ole fuck stick and stroked it. Monica smiled as I sucked her off, giving her the deep throat treatment. After I got her good and hard, Monica put on a condom and made me assume the position. I was a bit nervous, since Monica's got a dick worthy of a porn star, but she reassured me with a loving smile.

"I love you my chocolate prince, now give me this sweet manly ass," Monica said to me, and she sucked my big ole dick while stroking hers. I lay there, smiling while enduring this sweet torment. Nobody sucks dick like a Transgender woman, folks. Monica could probably suck dick better than the famous Pinky, my favorite Porn Star. When I came, Monica drank every last drop of my cum.

"Go easy on me," I said nervously, and Monica smiled and nodded. After lubricating my ass, Monica pushed her thick dark cock into my ass. I stroked my dick as Monica fucked me, and I winced as I felt her dick stretch my ass. Monica plunged her dick into my ass and rocked my world and I screamed her name. After Monica pumped my ass for a good while, she pulled out, then hugged me and kissed me.

"What are you thinking?" Felicia's sleepy voice whispered, snatching me out of my little trip down memory lane. Instead of answering, I took Felicia's hands and placed them on my hard sex. Felicia laughed and then leaned over, then sucked my dick in the dark. When Felicia made me cum for the second time that night, I shouted her name so loudly I'm surprised that my neighbors didn't call By-Law enforcement!

"I'm glad we met," I said to Felicia, and she grinned and kissed me. I don't know where my life is going, folks. I, Kelvin Wattford, believe in being honest. I'm a Bisexual man who's going through some things. Who do I ultimately want in my life? Felicia Chavez, the sexually adventurous genetic woman? Or Monica Browne, the lovely Jamaican Transgender cutie whom I care so much for?

Seems like sex, love and romance are complicated no matter who you are. Where is life going to take me? Honestly, I just don't know. You know what? Fuck romance and the unnecessary pain that it brings. To hell with close-minded genetic women, judgemental queer men, and tragically flaky Transgenders. They all hate Bisexual men, men like myself. I'm just going to have fun out there, while protecting my health and my heart, of course. K-Man out.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers