Life of a House Pet

Story Info
Amy talks of her life as a 'pet'.
1.3k words
4.02
56.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master owns me. I am fed, groomed and cared for. He takes care of my needs. He exercises me. Gives me plenty to drink and protein to eat. In return I am obedient and loyal. I lap up his attention as he scratches behind my ears. I love when he pats my long blonde fur. I love when he brushes down my back and I always arch my back into his hand as he does.

My name was Amy but my Master just calls me His pet.

At the sound of my name I scamper across the floor front and back legs carrying me as quickly as possible. I then kneel at His feet. I sit there, looking up at Him lovingly. I wait His command.

"My pet. Fetch my slippers." He orders me. I race off, scampering as fast as I can across the living room floor, down the hall and into the bedrooms. With my nose I push them together so that I can pick them up. Gently I bite them, lifting them with my teeth. I carry them back head high, proud to serve My Master. I return quickly putting them at His feet. With my nose I nudge them towards His feet that He may wear them.

I watch as first one foot then the other slip into the footwear I had brought my Master. I know I have done the job well. Master pats me and tells me good girl. I want to jump up and kiss Him but know better instead I yip in pleasure. "Shhh My pet not to much." He says so I go quiet immediately. I have been trained to speak or not on command. Many a time He has demonstrated His training by having me bark for His friends when they come to visit. I am happy to because He always rewards me well when I perform as directed.

You would not know it now but I was once a woman. Beautiful. Former teacher and then legal secretary. I was once had a life as a human. I hated it. Full of doubt, worry. Struggling to live. Then I met Master. He took that woman and destroyed her. In her place a beautiful, loyal pet for the man I love. My Master.

It took many months to strip me of the human condition. Now I know what I am. I am HIS pet. He enjoys owning me. I satisfy him in every way. Occasionally he will grant human luxuries and speech. Very occasionally. He even has a dog groomer come in once a month to wash me and groom my hair. They at his permission leave with a smile on their face.

"My pet. Time for your walk." He walks me in the back yard to do my business. He has not allowed me to go out for several hours so I really need to. I follow as he stands and leads me outside. It is early evening. I can hear the family next door and smell the meat of a barbeque cooking. I sniff along the tree line finding a place to go. Legs slightly apart a stream hisses from me golden yellow. He watches as I relieve myself.

It stops and drips from me. Small drops running down my leg. He whistles. I rush across the yard to Him. My white flesh visible to anyone how might look.

When I reach Him He asks if I am ready to play. I whimper yes. Whining, begging and ready. He picks up my ball. I am called to heel and I obey. He throws it and yells "Fetch!"

I race after the bouncing ball. Delighted He wishes to play. We repeat this several times. He throws the ball. I race after it and bring it back, dropping it at His feet.

The last time He called me back and led me inside again.

He went for a shower to wash off and had me follow incase He needed me. I sat on my haunches watching Him lather His body. The water rinsing off the soap. Then He called me in. He turned off the water. I was to have my shower now. I knelt waiting. Anticipating what was coming. Then it happened. A golden stream hitting my face. Stinging my eyes and flowing over my skin.

I use to get embarrassed when He did this at first. Now I love it as I love everything He makes me do.

A bucket of cold water is upended washing the warmth from my skin. I cringe slightly at the cold. Hoping He did not notice.

I am led out and shake off some of the water as He dries himself. He then uses the same towel, now smelling of Him, to dry me. I am delighted. It is such an honor. I must have pleased Him.

He returns to the living room still naked. I pad along after Him. Contented in the knowledge he loves me.

He sits and pats the lounge beside Him. His signal I can get on the chair. I jump up and curl up my head in His lap. My furry blonde hair caressing Him as I settle into place. He puts on a movie to watch. One of my favorites. The Secretary with James Spader. I love how he struggles with the role as her Master. My Master also loves this movie. He has it on His laptop to watch any time.

As the scenes played His hands wander my body. I feel my skin tingle with excitement. I feel my body readying itself for His pleasure. His hard fresh pushes past my hair. I turn from the television so that I face His strong hard member. I nip at the shaft with my lips and He moans approvingly. Soon my lips are wrapped around Him and His head is pushing in and out of my throat. It seems like not that long ago even the thought would make me gag. Now I relish the feeling on having him deep in me. My head moving. My tongue licking at His hard shaft. As I do His fingers explore me deeply. Probing past my swollen lips.

I whine as more and more of His hand enters me. I am stretched wider and wider. It hurts but it is a good hurt. One I have come to associate with pleasure. With His pleasure.

Soon His whole hand is moving inside me. I could not describe the feelings if I tried. Pain and pleasure mix as I race to orgasm. An orgasm I know I am not permitted to have yet. His movements becoming jerky in my stretched and abused flesh. I know He is struggling to hold off His own pleasure and I double my efforts to please Him getting His member as far down my throat as it spasms to force His invading flesh out. I feel faint. He is deep enough that I find it difficult to breath if I hold Him there too long.

Then it happens. His control vanishes for a moment. His hand pulls out and He pulls me up positioning my gaping wet hole over Him. He Tugs me down. Impaling my stretched sensitive and sore pussy on to Him.

I bark out my pleasure. For the next fifteen minutes my parking, whimpering and whining the only sound. The He grunts. Once. Twice. A third. He drives me down hard getting deep into me. I feel His orgasm. Feel his hot seed flooding me and flowing down my legs.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He moans loudly. His orgasm driving my own. I howl desperate to express how He makes me feel.

I twitch, shake and rock wildly as the building pleasure runs through me. I feel Him soften and slide from me. I whine but He pulls me back against Him. He caresses my chest and stomach. Then runs a finger and another into my sloppy, leaking flesh. He moves them about before pushing the same fingers into my mouth feeding me his seed.

"I Love You Master." I said it. The only words I was permitted to say this week.

"I love you My pet." He replied as He continued to caress and feed me. I relished every attention.