Life of a Shrine Maiden

Story Info
A homeless woman moves into a shrine and fucks the spirits.
21.5k words
4.75
30k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1 - LOST AND COLD

Adriah shivered and trudged onward down the street. She couldn't feel her nose or ears and the snow blew sideways in her face. Her coat was threadbare and she was freezing. Since she failed out of college three months ago, her family had disowned her and she had lost all focus in life. She had been wandering aimlessly around Tokyo doing whatever work she could find to try and survive. Right now it was getting late and the sky was dark. She was trying to find somewhere warm to stay tonight, her last place to stay kicked her out, having been a corner in a convenience store bathroom.

"What's that?" Adriah said, straining to see through the whipping wind and snow. She stepped off the sidewalk, through a tall archway and up a snow-sunken stone path. At the end of it, she found a shrine hidden in the trees. Adriah struggled up the steps and pushed the door open, almost falling inside. It took the last of her strength to shove the door closed and she collapsed on the smooth wood floor. It was strangely warm inside for what seemed to be an abandoned shrine.

Dragging off her backpack, she scooted over into the corner of the room and curled up with her head on it. For the first time in weeks, she felt okay. This shrine was special and she quietly thanked whatever spirits lived their for their hospitality in letting her stay there. It took her barely two minutes to fall asleep but that sleep didn't last long. A little past midnight, she heard voices nearby.

Adriah mumbled and sat up. She could see light coming from under the only other door to the room. A shadow passed over the light and she quickly got to her feet. She reached out and opened the sliding door a crack to peak inside. Her heart skipped a beat and she almost cried out at what she saw.

Inside the room were two very exotic looking spirits. Both humanoid in nature, but both partially covered in fur. One had a beautiful mane of golden hair, similar fur covering her arms and legs with a dogs paws ending her limbs. She had floppy canine ears on top of her head and a big, poofy golden tail above her butt. What shocked Adriah the most about her was, alongside the spirit's enormous breasts, her glistening and erect nine inch red doggy dick.

The other spirit had short, tomboyish black hair and barely any breasts at all. Her limbs were silky black fur with big cat paws. Perky black cat ears twitched atop her head and a long, dexterous tail wriggled about behind her. Her dick was fleshy and pink, covered in small spines and probably six inches long.

"Come on sis, why can't I fuck you?" The canine whined pitifully.

"Because you always knot inside my ass. You never remember to pull out in time. Now bend over." The feline said, pointing with her paw.

"Fine..." The canine sighed, her tail drooping. She turned around and got down on her paws and knees. The feline spirit knelt down behind her and held up her pointed kitty-cock. Her black paws felt over the canine's soft ass and she gripped her hips, ramming forward to bury herself in her sister's tight ass.

"Ahhh yes! That's a good puppy." The feline cooed, gently pulling back and thrusting again.

"Ooooh!" The canine growled, her tail wagging as pleasure poured through her.

"Wow..." Adriah whispered to herself, her hand slipping into her pants. She touched her wettening pussy and slipped the door open just a little more. Her body shuddered and she bit her lip to try not to moan. Tingling pleasure made the skin on the back of her neck shiver. Her finger slipped inside her virgin pussy and she clenched her pussy. She had broke her own hymen years ago, but her vagina was still very tight. It felt very good to rub a single finger deep inside herself.

"Mmmm, ohhh, I'm gonna cum." The feline cooed, burying herself deep inside her canine sister.

"Awooo~! It feels good sis!" The canine howled, arching her back as hot, kitty spunk began to spurt inside her.

They jerked together for a few more thick spurts of cum and the cat pulled out, sitting back with a sigh, "That was good."

"Come on sis, do me more. Come on. Don't stop there." The canine said desperately, shaking her ass as her big cock drooled thick pre onto the floor.

"Nah, I'm sleepy. I think I'll take a nap." The feline sighed softly, curling up on the floor.

"Oh darn you sister." The canine growled quietly, turning over and sitting back against the wall. She wrapped her paws around her thick doggy dick and began to stroke it off.

Adriah moaned a little too loud as she pushed her finger deeper inside. Her body jerked and inched the door open a little too far. Falling forward, she shoved the slider open completely and collapsed on the floor.

"What? Who's there?" The canine said, looking up in shock.

"Oww, ow, ow..." Adriah groaned, holding her arm.

"What're you doing there?" The dog asked her.

"Sorry, I was just so cold. I came in to get away from the storm. I woke up when I heard you two." Adriah said, scrambling up to her knees. She bows her head reverently to the spirits and looked up.

The canine was on her knees, panting and holding her dick, her fuzzy blonde balls churning with eager spunk. Adriah blushed as she crawled closer to her. The feline just peeked over her paws, watching with idle interest.

"Can we have sex? I want to have sex." The canine said, hugging her.

"What? No! I mean, I don't... I just... Sex..." Adriah stammered fearfully as the dog's paws worked wildly over her body. Before she knew it, she was naked and on her hands and knees.

"A pussy! I can't remember the last pussy I had!" The canine exclaimed early. She leapt on Adriana and sank her cock deep inside her without a pause. Adriah howled loudly, her eyes going cross as her pussy was stretched wide. The canine cooed happily and rutted like a wild animal, pounding her tight cunt relentlessly.

"Oh my goodness! You're so big!" Adriah howled, her mind unable to cope with the wild sex.

"Yes! I won't take long! Yes! Here it comes!" The canine howled. Something began to grow inside her, making the dick violating her even bigger. She felt it, about an inch up from the base, start to get thicker and thicker until her pussy was stretched to breaking and neither of them could even move. Hot spunk suddenly erupted inside her cunt. Hot seed filled her womb and stretched her innards even further, sending orgasmic waves through her form. The doggy panted lustily and laid down on top of her body, huge breasts pressing to her back. Adriah collapsed under her and they went flat on the floor with a loud moan.

"Oh god... That knot..." Adriah groaned, her nerves buzzing with orgssmic ecstasy.

"That was great. That was the best orgasm in fifty years!" The canine woofed, licking her ear and across her face. She hugged her tightly and gently twitched her dick around.

"Ohhh, can I sleep? Its warm here." Adriah mumbled weakly, her eyes fluttering shut, "Your fur is soft..."

"Mmmm, I'd like that. I could sleep right here." The canine agreed, snuggling against Adriah's back.

"What is your name?" Adriah asked quietly.

"I'm Canita. My sister is Felicia." The dog said, her dick still rock hard inside her pussy.

*******

Adriah woke up, rested and feeling better than she had in months. Her body was tingling with warmth and energy. Her face was snuggled against warm, fuzzy fur and her insides were starting to feel a growing desire. She stirred and sat up. She and Canita had rolled over sometime in the night and Adriah had rested peacefully on her arm.

"Morning." Adriah whispered to her, kissing the canine spirit on the cheek.

"Don't even try to wake her. She'll be out cold until midday." Felicia said from the other side of the small room. Adriah looked over at her and smiled.

"I want to thank you both for letting me stay here. I would've frozen to death without you." Adriah said, crawling over to the cat spirit.

"Well you kept her from fucking me in my sleep, thank you for that." Felicia chuckled, sitting up on her butt and paws.

Adriah leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, "Yes, but I really needed this. I feel very good today, I don't know why. I'm just happy and I feel so peaceful today."

"Its Canita's blessing. It gives you joy and peace." Felicia explained.

"Really? So you two are the spirits of this shrine? Why is it abandoned?" Adriah asked as she looked around the small, sparse room.

"Its been abandoned for decades. This is a shrine of life and joy. Canita and I have inhabited it for more than a hundred years since it was built. Some people still come by on occasion but nobody has actually stayed here. Our last shrine maiden was killed during the horrible war so long ago." Felicia sighed, "She was a sweet girl, really knew how to suck my dick."

"So what about you? What kind of blessing do you give?" Adriah asked, her hand sliding down to Felicia's spiny cock.

"Health and alacrity. My blessing will bring new life to your body and give you cat-like grace." Felicia smiled, leaning back a bit to let her dick stand up better. Adriah wrapped her hand around it uncertainly as she felt the spines.

"They're soft, wow." She cooed as she started to awkwardly stroke it.

"Of course. It wouldn't be any fun to have sex if I hurt my partner." Felicia smiled, stretching herself out as she laid down. Adriah bent over her lap and wrapped her mouth around her cock. It felt very interesting as it slid over her pallette and inched back in her mouth. Being so much smaller than Canita, Felicia was very easy and fun to suck off. As she slurped and sucked on the spiky cat cock, her hand pushed between her legs and rubbed her pussy, warmth starting to emanating from deep inside her.

Adriah backed off her dick and licked her lips, "Your fur is so much silkier than Canita. Hers is all fluffy and warm, yours is smooth to the touch." Her fingers were playing through the fur that went up to Felicia's hips.

"I'm a cat spirit, I care for my fur." Felicia said, giving the back of her paw an idle lick, "Could you get back to...?"

"I want more than just sucking you off." Adriah said as she crawled over Felicia's lithe body. She poised herself above the little cat cock and sank down on it. The lithe, spiny shaft sank deep inside her and she moaned happily.

"Oh wow, I haven't felt a pussy on my dick in... In... I don't even know." Felicia mewed, "Just... Wow."

Adriah started to lift her hips and she gasped loudly. The soft spines on her cock dragged along the insides of her pussy, making her nerves burn brightly with pleasure. Eyes rolled back in her head as she savored the feeling of those spines pushing her pussy in a way she could never have imagined. Her back quivered and her scalp tingled as she reached the tip of the cock. Her hips gave way and she flopped back on top of her, panting heavily as it buried inside her again.

"I... I think... I just came from that..." Adriah breathed, her hands holding tight to Felicia's shoulders.

"Why do you think I am the spirit of life and she is the spirit of joy? She might be overly passionate in the action, but the ecstasy of 'that' moment is my specialty." Felicia grinned naughtily as her paws ran down Adriah's sides.

"God it felt so good." Adriah swooned, gathering the strength to raise her hips again. This time she barely got halfway up the shaft before her pussy clenched and a flood of juices bathed the spirit's lap. She collapsed back down it again and her head fell on her shoulder.

"Come on, let me do it. You're never going to get anywhere." She sighed, putting her furry arms around Adriah's naked body. She rolled them over amid moans from Adriah. Once she was on top, laying between Adriah's supple thighs, she started to pull back. She could feel the tight pussy quivering around her from sheer pleasure and ecstasy of the spines teasing her cunt.

"Felicia! Felicia, its too much! Oh god~!" Adriah howled, arching her back as she started to cum again.

"Hold on, I won't last long." Felicia cooed, thrusting faster. Her big juicy balls slapped around and she cried out happily. Her dick sank deep into Adriah and burning hot seed began to fill her. Much more than she had expected poured into her womb and began to run out around Felicia. For a few long, unending seconds, thick spunk spurted from her dick. Probably three times as much seed as Canita had cum poured into Adriah and spurted out of her cunt. Her mouth lolled open and she laid limply on the ground. Her voice rose in a half hearted moan as Felicia dragged herself free of her cum-packed hole.

"Guhhh..." Adriah groaned, her head slumping to the side.

"Something tells me I'm going to enjoy having you around." Felicia smiled, leaning forward and kissing Adriah on the cheek, "Maybe you'll even be the one."

When she finally regained consciousness almost an hour later, Felicia was curled up and napping again. Adriah just got to her feet and looked around. She snatched her clothes off the floor and looked around for a bathroom. Her nethers were still bathed in a mix of feline and canine spunk. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy all the sex or that she didn't want more, oh god did she want more, but she really wanted to take a bath.

Thankfully enough, adjacent to that room was a rather nice looking bath. The problem being that it didn't have running water. If she wanted a bath she was going to have to figure out how to fill the tub and then start a fire beneath it from outside.

She was feeling conflicted about this now.

*******

CHAPTER 2 - TO BECOME A SHRINE MAIDEN

Adriah cooed softly and sighed, "That's almost better than a bath."

"Well it tastes good." Canita smiled, licking her lips. She sat up from Adrian's licked-clean pussy and her tail wagged idly behind her.

"So do people steal stuff from you or something? There doesn't seem to be a lot here." Adriah said as she looked around the two sparse rooms of the shrine.

"No, nobody steals from us. We just haven't had someone living here for decades. The little shrine there is all we have for decoration." Felicia said, pointing to the small incense shrine in the corner of the main room. It was a squat, hand-carved table with a small open-front box on it. Inside was a burnt out old candle and two copper figures of a cat and a dog.

"No wonder nobody really comes here, its not much of a shrine." Adriah said, scratching her head.

"Well thank you very much! I like it!" Canita growled indignantly and angrily, "Its our little shrine and its very nice. I'll have you know that we have lots of donations gathered over the years!"

Canita pulled the donation box out from under the table and ripped the lid off it. It was bursting with paper and coin, a small fortune gathered over the years. The donations individually were all small and likely seeking favor with the spirits for peace or love, but they added up to quite the sum.

"Wow~! I've never even seen that much money." Adriah swooned, staring in awe at the box.

"That's more like it. I'm sorry, but I like our shrine. It makes me so happy whenever anyone comes by and we do our best to give the weary and tired new life." Canita said with a sigh.

Adriah bit her lip and looked around the room. She stared for a moment at her worn backpack and threadbare coat. She had no other option at the moment and, with these two, it seemed like a good prospect. It wouldn't be easy and she likely would have to do a lot of work.

"Could I become your new shrine maiden?" Adriah asked nervously. Canita stopped and stared at her in shock. Felicia raised her head from where she had been napping, her eyes staring intently at Adriah.

"You would... Do that for us?" Canita asked in clear disbelief.

"Well I'm homeless, destitute and on the verge of starving. At least this will give me a roof over my head and something to do from day to day. Perhaps, with your blessing, I could make this shrine lively again. I mean..." Adriah rubbed her neck, "I've never met any spirits before and maybe this is meant to be my destiny."

"You need to realize that this means everything to us." Felicia said with a very cold seriousness as she sat upright, "Only do this if you really mean it, not just because its convenient for you. If you need someplace to stay, we will let you stay here without being our maiden."

"No, I think I am meant for this. I've not felt this happy in years. I'm not even hungry right now, something about you two is sustaining me. I am grateful to you two beyond words and I want this." Adriah said.

"Yay! I love you Adriah!" Canita exclaimed, leaping on her. She threw her paws around her neck and started to lick her face wildly. Adriah laughed and wrapped her arms around the dog spirit, wrestling around with her on the floor.

"Canita! Canita, you are ridiculous!" Adriah laughed, pinning her to the floor as she sat on top of her belly, "Thank you both for letting me do this."

"Well first we need to prepare you for it. You need to cleanse yourself in mind and body. First you need to take some of this money and go buy the proper attire. You need to go buy yourself a red hakama and a white haori, no undergarments are allowed. Once we begin this, you cannot eat anything until we finish so I suggest you get something to eat while you are out." Felicia said, taking some of the money from the donation box. Adriah was in awe at how she just handed her that much money as if it were nothing.

"I... I can just have this?" Adriah said, staring at the money.

"If you are to be our shrine maiden, then everything in this shrine is at your disposal, the donations included. But make sure you make it last. We have no need for money or food and so we don't have any way of getting anymore." Felicia warned as she replaced the lid on the box.

"Oooooh! I can't wait! I can't wait!" Canita exclaimed happily, bouncing to her paws.

Adriah quickly put on all her clothes and wrapped her coat tightly around herself. She walked to the front door and slid it open. Her jaw dropped at all the snow that had gathered outside. A foot more of snow had gathered since last night, although the clouds had moved over and the skies were bright blue.

"Wow! There's so much snow!" Canita howled, leaping out the door past her. She dove naked into the three feet of snow, laughing wildly.

"Oh my dear sister." Felicia sighed with a smile.

"How is it so warm in here?" Adriah shivered as she stepped out into the snow.

"We keep it warm, our powers do. I can't stand the cold." Felicia said, wrapping her furry arms around herself as she watched Canita tromp through the snow all around the shrine grounds.

"Alright, well I'm going to go shopping. I'll be back soon." Adriah said, pushing out into the snow.

"Adriah!" Canita exclaimed, leaping onto her. They bowled over into the fluffy white snow, "I can't wait until you come back!"

"I've got to leave first!" Adriah laughed, pushing the eager dog off her. She quickly got to her feet and prepared for Canita to tackle her again. She didn't. Instead Canita just sat up and her tail wagged in the snow behind her. "Hey, isn't that cold?"

She was pointing at Canita's wet, flaccid cock as it sat in the snow between her legs. The dog looked down at her cock and poked it with a paw, "Its kinda numb, I don't feel it. When you get back, let me warm it up in your pussy, okay!"

"Alright, alright. I'll be back soon." Adriah chuckled at her.

"And don't forget some matches! We will need to warm up the bath when you get back!" Felicia called after her.

*******

Adriah had a bit of a time trying to find a good outfit. She did end up buying a new coat and she got herself a nice big bowl of rice and beef. Her belly hadn't been this full since she had been in college and hadn't been this happy since high school. In the end though she found a tailor who happily made her a custom set of hakama and haori. She asked her why and Adriah explained that she was becoming the new shrine maiden for the shrine of the life and joy up on a hill in north Tokyo. The tailor told her, with a smile, that she might have to stop by to pay her respect.