Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. I trust you. Sure, I'll do it. Let's make number 11 one to remember." She tells me and I smile.

"Okay, what I want to do is for us to fuck like normal. Only, this time, I am going to use every bit of energy I have left to really ravish you and I want you to arrange it so that someone who knows you personally is going to somehow see it." I tell her.

"That's all? Doug, I'd have done that if you'd have just said please but a deal's a deal, you owe me an emerald pair of Loubs" she replies. "Don't worry though, since you're treating me to such great shoes, I'll arrange an especially sexy situation for us to be caught in. Why don't you take a bath in one of the other bathrooms, freshen up and look like the fit, hung stud you are then go wait for me in the living room. I'll freshen up too, put on something sexier and call up the person to get her to come over at just the right time."

I respond affirmatively and head out of the master bedroom to spruce myself up.

After an enjoyable shower, I dry myself off, pop another of her husband's cum pills and head out to the living room buck nude. I check the time, it's 1030 already and time is ticking for me to hit cumshot number 11. I need not worry though as soon, my yummy mummy walks out, clad in her new shoes still but now with her make up all done again, her hair smooth and glossy and clad in a beautiful pink silk half cup bra and thong set. She does a nice 360 for me, letting me get a great view of both her semi exposed MILF boobs and her beautiful full butt cheeks in full view with just the tiny thong string between them. I was rock hard instantly as she strutted over to me in her matching pink alligator pumps, got onto her knees and started to fellate me. After a few quick sucks, she paused for a moment to make sure she had her wireless gate keys and handphone beside her so the mystery guest could contact her and enter. She then went back to using her mouth in the way every woman should, on their knees, lips wrapped around a man's cock.

I groaned in pleasure as she gave me one of her superb blowjobs, making it especially wet this time. She knows I love it when she uses her tongue to play with the tip of my cock and she seemed to really be putting in her best effort to thank me for the shoes I'd bought her. Very soon, I was already close to completion and I let her know.

"So now you decide to tell me?" she laughingly says. "If you can last another shot, then I want you to shoot your load all over my feet. Then you can fuck me as our guest enters."

"Damn right I can. Let's do it!" I tell her, lifting her up off her knees and getting her to lie back on her beautiful leather couch with her legs resting on the arm rests, leaving her beautiful Louboutin claf feet at perfect height for me to cum on. I take the shoes off her before sliding my cock up and down on her feet a few times before grunting and firing off a nice stream of cum onto her bare feet. Scarlett proceeds to sexily slide her feet back into her new Louboutins, working my cum into the soles of the shoe. 'Damn, this was a really expensive day of sex but it was so worth it, Scarlett was really such a sexy little mummy slut.' I think to myself. I'd just broken my record with cumshot number 11 of the day but it seems like I'd get one more.

After that, I proceed to lie back and relax on the couch as Scarlett gets on her knees in between my legs and starts going down on me to get me hard again. As I enjoy a wonderful blowjob for the umpteenth time that day, I suddenly hear a phone ring. I sigh as my yummy mum's wonderful mouth slides off my cock but grin as she tells me that my surprise is here as she answers the automated phone, opening the gate and tells the mystery guest that the main door is open and to just come in before getting back to sucking my swiftly hardening cock.

"Well, you said you wanted someone personal to me to catch you using me as your personal slut so, what do you want me to be doing when the person walks in? You want to fuck me? Or a blowjob?" she asks me.

I consider it briefly before replying. "You normally fuck your husband in the bedroom right? Then I want to be fucking you into that marriage bed."

"Ooh la la, sounds sooo sexy and dominating. Let's do that, take me and own me on my marriage bed."

I immediately lift my lovely MILF partner off the floor, mount her on my rock hard cock and carry her back into the bedroom before just collapsing together onto the bed, my cock still embedded in her wet, hot slit. Her silk panties and bra still on together with her new crocodile shoes, I started fucking her with every last bit of strength I had left from an extremely satisfying day.

Suddenly, we heard a loud "Scarlett, where are you?" coming from the hall. The voice was definitely feminine and I was really looking forward to seeing who it was. I just proceeded to vigorously kiss the cheating slut, keeping her quiet underneath me as I continue to fuck her into her marriage bed.

I then hear a piercing, "Oh my gosh?" come from the bedroom door and smile as I mentally tick one of my sexual fantasies off my list, make a few more deep thrusts into Scarlett's pussy and then turn to look at our visitor.

I see an elegant local Chinese lady in her early 40s who bares some resemblance to Scarlett but looks slightly older. She has her hair worn straight and is clad in an attractive but formal white blouse and black skirt. "What the fuck Scarlett? You're cheating on Richard?" I hear the lady ask incredulously.

Scarlett just wraps her legs around my butt and pulls me in deeper as she looks up and replies. "Well sis, you know all those stories I tell you about my sex life? They aren't exactly all with Rich. In fact, I can safely say the majority weren't. They were with studs like Doug here. You see, he knows how to fuck and what can I say, I like to be fucked."

'Woah, that's Scarlett's sister?' I think to myself. This was like the best moment of my sex life.

"He's delicious but Scarlett, how could you? What would Richard say if he found out? What would our parents say?"

"Well, I'd probably just tell them that women have needs too and men like this were made to meet those needs. By the way, please meet Doug." Scarlett replies and introduces me.

I smile and say a quick "hi" before complimenting Scarlett's sister, Jean on her beautiful figure too.

I start to slowly grind my balls deep cock into Scarlett now, getting some action on her clit as she starts to talk to her sister, trying to open her eyes to the benefits of cheating. Seems her sister's husband, a guy named Steven; a judge, wasn't exactly satisfying her either. Finally, after a while, Scarlett manages to convince her sister to at least watch us mate by telling Jean that I had already cum 11 times that day and for her to see how a real man could fuck even after 11 shots.

This really got me going and my cock seemed to stiffen even further inside my naughty cheating wife's hot, wet snatch. I decided to switch things up a bit though and pulled out before asking Scarlett to turn around and get on her hands and knees so I could go extra deep. This also gave me a chance to flash my pussy juice covered cock in front of Jean. I decided to really show her how a man should fuck his mate and proceeded to vigorously fuck Scarlett, her younger sister in front of her. A quick glance at the clock showed me 1153 so I really went for it, ramming my cock in and out of her like an animal. I decided to really show just how intimate I'd gotten with Scarlett since her sister was watching and at around 1157, I switched things up, suddenly pulling my cock completely out before swiftly in a single stroke, forcing it up Scarlett's asshole.

The two sisters eyes both widened as they looked at each other as I started reaming the younger sister, Scarlett's butt. I went really fast, pummelling the beautiful lightly tanned ass in front of me as I slid my left hand into her bra and used my right hand to pull her hair back. Scarlett was moaning and shouting out profanities as she rode the wave of pain and pleasure I was giving her to two screaming orgasms in less than 5 minutes. Very soon though, I was ready to cum and I quickly pulled out and got Scarlett to kneel on the floor before me and suck off my fresh from her ass cock. Jean gasped as she saw her younger sister behave like a whore, doing an ass to mouth and licking my cock's tip like a delicious lollipop. I grunted as I neared number 12 and stepped forward further forcing Scarlett to lean back on her knees, head tilted diagonally up as I wrapped her hair up in my right hand and firmly face fucked her for a few clean strokes.

I groaned as I came amazingly, pleasure shooting through my body as my balls emptied themselves into Scarlett's mouth. Due to her husband's cum enhancement pills, my cum didn't shoot out again but flowed like water from a faucet. However, the sheer amount of it was insane from one of the greatest orgasms of my life as I just kept releasing cum into the cheating wife's hot wet mouth. After about 4-5 seconds, even her experienced mouth was full and she pulled back, my cock slipping out of her mouth. However, since her mouth was full of my creamy white protein shake, as my cock slipped out of her mouth, quite a bit of cum went with it, spilling all over her chin and lips. Throughout this, my little Doug just kept flowing, now resting on her upper lip, he shot a couple more times, with a few shots going into her nose and the rest decorating her flushed cheeks.

"You're a fucking tramp!" Jean suddenly screeches out. "Look at yourself you slut, there's cum all over your face and your pussy lips are completely swollen. For goodness sake, there's even cum on your lingerie!"

"Mphm" Scarlett replies as she swallows the enormous amount of cum I'd fired into her mouth. "But sis, his cum is sooo tasty. And can you imagine this is his 12th load of the day? I'm sure Steven doesn't perform like this in bed. Come on sis, lighten up, wanna taste some?" Scarlett replies casually, as she licks her lips before sucking my softening cock into her mouth one more time, cleaning it of the cum that had leaked out earlier. Scarlett then stands up and heads into the washroom to wash up. Jean looks like she's in a massive internal conflict on whether to be aroused or angry and she stomps into the washroom after Scarlett.

I lie back onto the bed, satiated before snapping a picture of Scarlett's husband's cum pills and then dressing and leaving, making sure to drop a special thank you note onto Scarlett's pillow. Later that night (about 4am), I receive a message from her, thanking me for the day too as well as stating. 'Jean just stormed out of my house after giving me a long lecture, she was soooo disgusted. Hubby gonna be back soon to fuck me but I'm gonna be thinking of you as we do it ;)' I smile as I lie back in my bed at home. 12 orgasms in 1 day. This is the life of a stud.