Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 05

Story Info
Marital Duties of a Singaporean Tai Tai.
2.3k words
4.21
46.2k
22

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dercius
dercius
324 Followers

This story returns back to my personal POV. I've returned home from staying over at my friend, Drew's house and my dad is returning back from his business trip. This story explores the dynamics of my parent's marriage, where my mum (despite being well educated) is effectively a traditional trophy wife within the marriage. My dad, being an extremely successful Chinese man, drawing an annual salary well into 7 figures, expects his wife, my mum to take care of all his needs and wants at home. This includes managing the staff, renovating the house when needed, buying new furniture and of course, to put it bluntly, to be a cum dumpster for him to satiate himself when he wants. My mum, a tai tai expects to be asked for sex even when she's not in the mood, paraded around like a trophy and even cheated on at times, in exchange for an unlimited charge account and a life of leisure.

My dad's flight was scheduled to arrive back at 11.25. Knowing that it was probably going to be a fun night to access the web camera in my parent's room and spy on them, I turned in early, saying goodbye to my mum and pretending to go to sleep around 10, making sure to set my alarm for midnight.

At midnight, my alarm rang, waking me up. I quickly accessed the webcam from my laptop, hiding underneath my blanket while I did so but all I got was an empty room. The lights were on though. I quickly double checked the time, 12.04. Okay, my dad was probably driving back home already. He always insists on driving himself for his numerous overseas business trips and parking at the airport, refusing to take a cab or even to hire a chauffeur. I guess part of the reason is the fact that he loves driving one of his expensive sports cars. His particular choice for this recent business trip? A sunset orange Lamborghini Gallardo. Anyway, I decided to just lie back and wait for some action, opening up youtube to check out some music videos to pass the time.

After watching a few videos, I decide to just check back in. My dad doesn't seem to be back yet but I see my mum in the room, primping up. She looks like she's getting absolutely ready to give my dad a very warm welcome. Her boobs are being held up by a half cup royal purple bra and her lady parts are covered in an intricately designed pair of matching purple panties, with a lacy front and strings leading to a bow at the back. Her nails were all freshly done and she was admiring her reflection in a full length mirror, perched on fuck me pumps that looked like a lighter shade of purple, maybe lilac. The master bedroom looked perfect, everything arranged flawlessly, no doubt mostly by the maids my mum employs. There was even a plate of fresh oysters and a lobster roll, on a small bowl full of ice alongside a glass of white wine. My dad loves seafood and my mum's job is to make him happy so of course, being the good tai tai she is, she really seemed to have pulled out all the stops to give him a warm welcome home. After making sure that she looked perfect, I see my mum walk out of the room, leaving me with a live feed of an empty bedroom.

After about another 15 minutes of waiting, I hear the front door open. 'The show is on.' I think to myself as I hear my mum hiving my dad a big kiss and welcoming him home. Soon, I see the door to my parents room open and my dad carries my mum in, her legs wrapped around him. After closing the door, he proceeds to start undressing as my mum helps him. They then head into their en suite bathroom and I soon hear the sound of the shower switching on while my mum comes out again. About 10 minutes later, my dad re enters the bedroom, completely nude, saying that he has news for my mum. My mum gives him a seductive look and asks him what it is while beckoning him towards the bed and the food that she had gotten ready. My dad climbs onto the bed and lies back. He picks up and oyster and starts eating, simultaneously beckoning my mum south, indicating that he wanted his tai tai wife to start using her mouth to earn her luxurious lifestyle. My mum obediently proceeds to get on her hands and knees between my dad's outspread legs and starts to lick his semi erect cock. I now notice that my dad actually has a very decent sized cock for an asian. Its about average thickness and a decent 6-7 inches long. Much smaller than any of the many men my mum has cheated with though.

My dad continues to enjoy his late night supper while he has his cock serviced by his trophy wife. After finishing about half the food, he decides to tell her his news. It seems he's just signed a massive contract that would come with a huge bonus very well into the 7 digit ball park. However, there's a catch, the Middle Eastern business owner that my dad's company was trying to woo into buying a multi-billion dollar supply contract had insisted that he would only sign the deal if he could have my dad's wife, my mum, as his sex kitten whenever he was in Singapore. He had explained to my dad how he had women like that in every country he does business in except Singapore and seeing how attractive my mum was in photos, he wanted her to be his whenever he was in Singapore for business. My dad explains how he refused at first but the client had threatened to cut the deal off completely, eventually leading to him accepting.

My mum looks completely shocked and angry, unable to speak out of pure shock that my dad had effectively sold her as a sexual escort to close a business deal. My dad sees this but is having none of it, instead complaining that my mum stopped sucking and asking her to get going again. My mum still looks very angry but quietly consents and goes back to sucking my dad's cock, knowing full well that her life of idle luxury is largely dependent on her husband. My dad grunts appreciatively before going back to finishing his food and wine.

Having finished the meal, my dad seems ready to cum and he stands up on the bed, leaving my mum on her knees servicing him. Soon, its clear that he's ready to cum and he grunts, placing both his hands on my mum's head and forcing her to take his cock balls deep as he cums. I excitedly watch him use his trophy wife from my laptop as my dad satiates himself. Amazingly, cum comes streaming out of my mum's nostrils. My dad must have somehow managed to block my mum's throat with his cock, forcing the cum out her nose. He then pulls out and leaks quite a bit more cum onto my mum's face. It's a really big load, probably because of the pills he takes. (explored in part 4) My mum looks downright disgusted and angry though, demanding an explanation of him forcing his cock all the way in and then blocking her from swallowing, causing the cum to shoot out her nose.

"Ughh" my dad groans in pleasure as he looks down at his kneeling trophy wife and flicks the last drops of cum from his cock onto her face. "Damn, that was good. Don't be upset babe, I needed this release. Come on, I've just signed a blockbuster deal. There's a new birkin, Kelly and two boxes of agent provocateur and chanel stuff on the way to thank you for all the support you've given me the last few months while I chased this deal."

"You should at least have told me before doing it." My mum replies as she wipes the cum that was dripping from her nose. "You know I'm here for your pleasure but can you fucking tell me next time. And what was all that about your middle eastern business partner? Did you fucking sell me as an escort to him?" my mum asks, a touch of incredulity in her voice. My dad had probably treated my mum like a trophy wife and paraded her around in the past but to actually use her as a bargaining chip to close a deal, my mum looked very angry.

"Scarlett, this was a huge deal. Did you not hear what I said? This is going to score me a route to the highest echelon of company management as well as a roughly 8 figure bonus! We're a team right? You just need to escort this guy around the few times he's in Singapore, it's not that big of a deal." My dad tells her.

"Can you elaborate on what this so called escorting entails? I mean he's a fucking middle eastern businessman. It probably means I'm his temporary concubine or something." my mum angrily asks as she finishes wiping the last bits of my dad's cum from her face.

"Well... I kind of know exactly what it entails. We more or less signed a side document and it details what he expects from you. I want you to fulfil the agreement. I've already heavily negotiated the terms for you. I cut down the period to just his trips to Singapore until the end of next year and reduced what he can expect you to do. You basically have to have protected vaginal sex with him whenever he wants in private situations with less than 5 other people present, give him and any other men he wants blowjobs, engage in lesbian kissing and petting with his female staff and lastly, be willing to accept facials and to swallow cum from him or any other men he asks you to orally service. This is all constrained to his time in Singapore and up to a maximum of 30 days the rest of this year and 45 next. That's all? Isn't it worth it? Think of all the things you can buy dear." My dad says.

"Are you fucking joking?" my mum screams. "You're basically whoring me out to further your career!"

"Watch your tone." My dad immediately replies in a far sterner voice. "Lots of my business friend's wives do special favours to clients to help seal deals. I expect the same of you. You live a life of leisure. You buy whatever you want, spend your time on your hobbies and leisure. I expect you to assist me when I require your body."

"Well, yes, you know I always try and provide for your needs and wants but this? I mean, I'm probably going to have to go around blowing his business partners to get deals done." My mum replies. She seems to have calmed down a bit, probably knowing that if she wanted to keep up her lifestyle, she had to get ready to spread her legs for some middle eastern cock as well as embody the classic saying about tai tais, that the best use of their mouths wasn't to speak but to be wrapped around a cock, pleasing their husbands or securing deals.

"Well, I guess you'll probably have to do some of that. It's fine, I'm fine with you wrapping your lips around some strange cock to close this deal. As for the sex with him, you should have no problems. He's not exactly very well endowed. Even with his own harem girls, he usually gets them to finish him off with a hand or blowjob, his cock's a bit too thin to get much pleasure from pussies." My dad replies.

"Well, if that's how little you think of our marriage. Fine, I'll do it but you're no better than all of the others, you all just think of your wives as assets." My mum replies, still unhappy but clearly giving in to my dad's wishes.

"My dear, you blew me on our first date and swallowed to catch my eye and it worked. You grew up in a life of privilege and you wanted to continue that as an adult without working hard. All along when you chose to marry me and become a tai tai, you knew you might have to service some business partners or to parade your sexy body. All along, I've never asked you to anything more than dress sexy up till now, but this is a massive deal and I need you to help seal it." My Dad tells my mum.

"All along you know I've always done everything to pleasure you and to make sure the house is done, our maids are working and our son is taken care of. If you want me to use my body to further your career, I'm willing. I just wish you had at least asked me first." My mum replies.

"Well dear, I'll do that next time okay? Glad you see it my way, this deal will take me all the way to the top. Now, come over here and ride me. I'm still pretty tired from the flight so cowgirl should be good." My dad concludes before lying back and relaxing, his cock now erect again.

"Fine." My mum replies before slipping off her panties and then mounting my dad.

I lie back in bed and enjoy the webcam show as my mum rides my dad till he cums inside her. This is the life of a tai tai in Singapore, an extremely privileged life but a life very much subservient to your husband and definitely sexually unfulfilling at times. When your job in the bedroom is maximum pleasure for your husband, you're always going to be a little unsatisfied. That's why I guess my mum engages in all her side action.

dercius
dercius
324 Followers