Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 14

Story Info
Aftermath.
881 words
3.95
26k
10

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dercius
dercius
321 Followers

This will be a short chapter wrapping up the arc focused on the two Sheikhs, Tabash and Namor. Hope all readers enjoyed that arc and please continue to send me messages/make comments on what you want to read about in future chapters. Due to popular request, I'll definitely be sharing more on my mum's relationship with Aaron, the stud from Chapter 11 but other than that, I've got loads of other sexy situations I witnessed. Please let me know what you're interested to read about and I'll try and share about it!

*****

Anyway, I was staying over at Drew's place for 1 more day so we had the chance to see how my dad and mum would behave having not seen each other for a few days and having both slept with new partners.

Well, I need not have worried about any marital instability. My parents pretty much acted like any loving couple would after a few days apart. They went at it like rabbits. After some kissing in their bedroom, they pretty much fucked each other's brains out. Satiated and exhausted, they lay in bed and talked about the deal, how the last few days had been for my mum, etc. My mum left out most of the graphic details, not knowing that my dad had seen the video of his rival fucking her. She pretty much told the story like she'd just had to flirt around. My dad knew the truth but played the whole thing cool though, knowing it was his fault for getting her into that position.

They both seemed happy, his humungous 8 figure bonus from the deal certainly helping the mood. My dad then gave my mum a box from Tiffany, containing an exquisite diamond and ruby choker, covered with large, perfect, baguette diamonds. It was beautiful and my mum, a huge fan of expensive jewellery, was very happy, proceeding to immediately give my dad a deep throat blowjob to thank him. So, it seems my parents were still on great terms. My mum hadn't found out about my dad's call girl session and it seemed my dad was cool with my mum getting fucked by strangers once in a while if it meant he made a ton of money.

What followed was a day full of a married couple ravishing each other to the delight of Drew and me as we tested out all the new cameras we had set up. My mum changed into multiple outfits for my dad, starting with a sexy black lace bra and panty set. When my dad bent her over, we realized it was a thong and he started fucking her with the thong pulled to one side. My dad aggressively rubbed his wife's clit as he pounded her pussy from behind, drawing appreciative moans. His stamina isn't great though and soon, we watch him grunt, clearly blowing his load into my mum. My mum then does something she normally doesn't do for my dad, licking and sucking his cock clean. After that, they head out for lunch and then to catch a matinee orchestral performance plus some shopping.

After what must have been a boozy dinner, they both return to their bedroom at night slightly tipsy. My mum tells my dad to get naked while she heads into her wardrobe to get changed. She comes out decked out in a smoking hot nurse outfit, with matching white stockings. That gets my dad's cock at attention immediately and hot sex soon ensues. After a quick blowjob, my dad pounces on my mum and very soon, his cock is vigorously penetrating her doggystyle. After that, she mounts him for some hot reverse cowgirl action. Her tight mummy butt bounces up and down on his cock as he enjoys the perks of being married to a great trophy wife.

Pretty soon, he's about to cum and my mum begs him to hold it back, she clearly hasn't come yet. However, he's unable to control it and nuts inside her, grunting heavily. After she slides off and cleans his cock on her stockings, my dad goes to sleep first. Meanwhile, we catch my mum having a quick masturbation session in the toilet, using one of her rabbit vibrators to get herself off after failing to orgasm with my dad. After that, she heads back into the bedroom for a good night's sleep.

The following day, I left Drew's house, having completed out project. He planned to come over somewhere later in the week to hang out but we agreed that in the meantime, I would continue to keep tabs on my mum's affairs. My parents were of course very happy when they saw me and my dad had bought me the latest phone and a new gaming computer as a gift.

From the outside, we looked like the perfect family, wealthy, educated, physically attractive and a great family structure. My mum of course, epitomizing beauty and sophistication, always looks like the perfect wife. Of course, you know by now that this is far from the truth. My mum is a total slut who's been cheating on my dad for the longest of times. Stay tuned as the series continues and I recount more of my mum's dirty, erotic sexual exploits.

dercius
dercius
321 Followers